Other than Reylo-related things. List them here:

My list:
- Luke being awesomely powerful in the force
- Leia using the force in a more physical way
- Maz using the force
- The return of TR-8R
- More about early Jedi philosophy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you want to see in 8 and/or 9?

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 3 Apr - 15:46

I'm very excited about the Dubrovnik planet. I don't know why but the spoiler pictures make me positively giddy - they're so different from anything we've seen before. I also hope it's King Prana's planet.

I hope Finn and KMT's character have an awesome dynamic. And I hope the latter has a major role.

On Ahch-To (and I hope Ahch-To isn't actually the name of Ahch-To, because it's ridiculous) I hope to see a Force storm and a LOTR-style quest with lots of exciting and scary stuff.

I'd like Luke to be a sort of Gandalf of this trilogy.
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 3 Apr - 16:25

- Epic battles in outer space /with ships, the whole FO fleet, yada yada.
- Hux chilling somewhere on the Finalizer, stroking Millicent on his lap.
- Space horses (basically confirmed already, hell yeah!).
- Rey and Kylo interaction, doesn't matter if they're reylo-esque or not, their chemistry on screen is great.
- Luke kicking butt, wise and awesome.
- Leia and Kylo interaction. I think I'll cry popcorn if that happens.
- More of the Knights of Ren. Much more. We barely even know who the hell they are goddammit.
- Stormpilot in action (only with BB-8 )!
- Snoke's ugly visage cut to pieces. Hate that guy already for messing up the Solo family. Mad
- More force stunts and lightsaber action.

Bonus:
- Rey making an awesome/narrow escape by climbing and running, Tomb Raider style with some Force thrown in.
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sun 3 Apr - 16:42

- A gandalif like Luke
- Rey in awesome acrobatic fight scenes with a double bladed lightsaber
- Kylo's backstory and the beginnings of his redemption...maybe his defection to the resistance?
- A lot more space battles
-A Poe-Connix romance (I like Poe...I want him to have a gf Razz)
- Phasma and Finn's confrontation
- Shared force visions of Rey and Kylo (not necessarily romantic in episode Cool
- Maz's new cantina
-Snoke getting defeated by Rey and Kylo together using their force bond
- Wedding scene and/or Rey and Kylo driving the Millennium Falcon into the galaxy at the end of Episode 9

Last edited by panki on Mon 4 Apr - 1:54; edited 2 times in total
panki

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 3 Apr - 16:52

My list:
- wise master Luke - but still Luke Skywalker we used to know from the OT (similar to Han and Leia in TWA - older, mature but baiscly the same characters)
- some answers to reslove a mistery box JJ gave us (not all of course - some of it should be kept for IX) - my secret wish is Rey s parentage to be disclosed in VIII in order to stop all Rey Skywalker nonsense)
- a lot of clever humour and dialogue
- clever and good storytelling with enough action and beautiful starwarsy visuals as background
- further development of Rey, Finn, Poe and Kylo
- Kylo vs. Rey lightsaber showdown with lot of tension between them
- Benicio del Toro (I am still very curious about his role)
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 3 Apr - 17:00

I'm going to have to add:

- not much of Maz

I didn't like her very much Sad I love Lupita as an actress but I'd rather we'd have seen, you know, Lupita's face and all. Maz grated on my nerves a bit, for some reason. I don't know why because she's pretty harmless. (Perhaps that's why. I wish she'd been a little less wishy-washy poor woman's Yoda and more of a no-nonsense type of character.)
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 3 Apr - 19:07

Other than Reylo things:

FINNTRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil With endless Storm Pilot teases
Kylo flying MF
Kylo kneeling and crying before his mother
Kylo crying in general
Kylo keeping his Snow!Kylo hair
Kylo picking up his legacy saber cause he's worthy
Shirtless or any other way disrobed Kylo
Rey getting a double blade saber
Luke being Yoda in ESB like powerful so that we don't get embarrassment such as digitally slapping Mark's face on a young stuntman's body (coughDookucough)
Creeper!Snoke dying a terrible death and being subtly called out for creepness
NO MORE DEATH STARS OR STAR KILLERS!!!!!

Reylo stuff:

KISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISS!!!
Fighting together as a team
Flying MF together
2 I Love You's
Rey caressing Kylo's scar
Rey and crying Kylo
Rey running her fingers through Kylo's locks
Kylo unbraiding Rey's hair as a good-bye childhood hello adulthood moment
Force Bond
Rey and Kylo being generally badass

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 3 Apr - 19:25

Someone said something that I think makes perfect sense. Rey braids her hair the same way for over a decade in hope that her parents will recognize her. So unbraiding would be letting go of that. Cause she has Kylo now.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 3 Apr - 20:58

Rey will definitely get a change in hairstyle, that's highly symbolic. Her appearance had subtly begun to change when she flew to Ahch-To - she had more obvious makeup on to make her look more grown-up, V-neck top that seems more sophisticated. I really want to see her confront her fears and find out what she wants in 8, she's still basically a mystery. Does she even want to be a jedi?

Last edited by BastilaBey on Sun 3 Apr - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings on Sun 3 Apr - 21:00

1.  "Take a breather" moments for the characters.  TFA moved so fast, it didn't have time to really show us any poignant moments.
1a. A moment of Rey appreciating a rain storm.
1b. A moment of Kylo looking into a mirror and touching the scar on his face.
1c. A moment of Luke sitting in the first Jedi Temple silently asking for guidance on how the Jedi/he went wrong.
2. Rey or Kylo discovering some holo of young Ben Solo with Han, Leia, Chewie, Luke during happier times.
3. THE CRYSTAL CAVE in Mexico where Rey or Kylo will be getting their crystals.
4. More force powers we haven't seen before.
5. Rey's double bladed gold lightsaber!
6. More force visions.
7. More of Ben Solo's backstory.
8. More space battles.
9. Planets and environments that we don't really see on Earth.
10. More Kylo and scenes between Kylo and Leia, Kylo and Rey with banter stranded on a planet Laughing
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 3 Apr - 21:46

1. Rey Skywalker de-bunked (officially and explicitly and quickly in Episode VIII)
  2. Also looking forward to see what comes out of the Dubrovnik shoot. I was intrigued by the world-building of the PTs and wish that it had been in better movies.
  3. FinnTran
  4. Shirtless! Kylo (bacta tank, at least)
  5. Mentor! Luke
  6. Kylo piloting the MF, hopefully with Rey or Chewie as co-pilot
  7. Kylo Ben/Leia reunion
  8. Banter/UST between Kylo and Rey
  9. Reylo kiss!
  10. Ben Solo backstory

ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope on Sun 3 Apr - 22:41

1. A compelling A-plot surrounding Luke, Rey, Kylo, Leia, and Snoke, and an equally compelling B-plot surrounding Finn, Poe, the Resistance, Phasma, Hux, and the rest of First Order,
2. Rey wielding a double-bladed lightsaber and Kylo piloting the Millenium Falcon. Also Kylo wielding his cross-guard lightsaber and Luke's at the same time.
3. Clever humour! And lots more adorable BB-8.
4. Family, friendship, compassion, redemption, optimism, and hope.
5. A deeper understanding of the mythology behind the Force. Perhaps a prophecy evocative of the entry from the Journal of the Whills. A Force/universe creation story. Basically I'm hoping for a lot from the First Jedi Temple.
6. Finn leading his fellow Stormtroopers to rebel against the First Order. Preferably a non-Force-sensitive Finn.
7. Ben Solo's backstory, ideally told through flashback dreams or visions on Rey's part. Some insights from Luke would also be appreciated.
8. A Force related, spiritual, transformational connection between Rey and Ren. Something similar to, but not exactly like, a Force Bond. Lots of hilarious banter between these two. Rey and Kylo ultimately coming-of-age by finding belonging in one another.
9. Rey and Leia calling Kylo out on his egocentricity.
10. No Reylo kiss. Just her compassionately choosing to reach out to him and caress his scarred face at the very end after he consciously chooses to let her go.

Just the first 10 things I could think of. ^^
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 3 Apr - 23:06

O mann. I no particular order

-Rey getting a double lightsaber
-Luke still feels the light in Kylo!
-Rey and Luke vs Knights of Ren and Kylo
-Naboo!!!
-Padme mention!!
-Anakin force ghost or something, anything anakin. I want Hayden to be redeemed somehow tongue
-Kylo flies MF during an intense escape scene, but Rey is unconscious so only he can fly it!! Chewbacca is hesitant but he can tell Kylo's got a soft spot for Rey
-Rey and Kylo are stuck with each other for awhiles! This is the biggest
-Rey has visions of Kylo's past
-Kylo also gets visions of Rey's past (perhaps she comes home and feels super down and puts on an oscar winning crying scene and he's so hurt to see her pained)
-Kylo teaches Rey force stuff
-Intense Kylo/Rey eyes locking moment
-Something with Leia and Kylo
-During a simultaneous attack by the bad guys and rescue attempt, Kylo saves Rey's life but he is captured, Finn and co. save her but not him
-Rey overwrought with guilt for not saving Kylo after his selfless act
-Kylo and Rey realize they have some weird force bond together and it can't be denied (not to say tho that they have feelings for each other)
rey09
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Napoleon Solo on Sun 3 Apr - 23:48

I really want to see Ben confront Luke. There is so much dirty laundry to be aired.
Napoleon Solo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 4 Apr - 1:33

Oh yeah, and here's a biggie that I forgot to mention... I want to see Kylo/Ben become Rey's teacher (willingly, on her part) at some point.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 4:16

Purple Ren wrote:Other than Reylo-related things.  List them here:

My list:
- Luke being awesomely powerful in the force
- Leia using the force in a more physical way
- Maz using the force
- The return of TR-8R
- More about early Jedi philosophy

Hmmm...

Apart of Ben´s redemption arc and character development...I want to see more of Rey/Ben interacting....maybe another fight...kiss would be great...(Solo-Skywalker-Kenobi babies would be awesome, but don´t think that´s gonna happen in ST)

More Luke definitely, because we haven´t seen anything of him....I want to know everything...where he has been all these years, what´s he up to, I wanna see him in a lightsaber fight...to be better than Anakin, but also the mental...like Yoda and Palpatine...

Leia using the force would be awesome...empowering really...to make her as strong as Luke would be great, but I don´t think they will go in that direction...

Maz is a mystery...wanna know more about her and her connection to the force because I suspect it is a bit different than Luke´s and Leia´s and other Force users...and she knows some things...about people...wanna know how she knows things...

TR-8R is dead...deader than dead...but maybe they´ll clone him? so he can come back...

Want to see also more of Han....not as a force ghost though...but in flashbacks inside Ben´s head to give us some backstory...Because i am really intrigued what the he do that he had hoped Ben will forgive him one day.....I don´t think Leia knows about it, otherwise she wouldn´t have sent him to bring Ben back...there was some sort of betrayal from Han´s part, imo

Dark Jedi lore is great, and I wouldn´t mind if they build the understanding of the force on those foundations....also incorporate Mortis story arc somehow into it....

I´m not particularly interested in seeing much more of Finn or Poe...although Poe is better than Finn....hope that they don´t focus too much on them...Hope they bring OB1 back...for a decent amount of screen time...

Also some space battles...I liked the PT spaceship battles

And ofc, nice lightsaber fights...looking more like the TFA and duel of Fates than a bit too choreographed RotS Mustafar fight

That´s it...what else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Mon 4 Apr - 7:14

- Good roles for Laura Dern, Benicio del Toro and KMT
- More of Finn and Poe's broship
- Gandalf!Luke
- More inventive little details like Rey's insta-bread
- New locations, creatures, designs etc.
- Kylo in a badass, fight-to-kill scrap Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
- Less frenetic pace - let the big moments sink in a bit!
- More bitchiness between Kylo and Hux
- Phasma actually doing something
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre on Mon 4 Apr - 8:49

- Force bond between Kylo and Rey, exploring their dynamic more. I'd like to see them fight side by side against the enemy

- Knights of Ren in action. No more teasers.

- A Leia and Kylo scene (force vision, flashback, whatever I'll take it)

- Back story of Ben Solo (his childhood, how Snoke started to manipulate him, the Jedi academy massacre, a sneak peek of the Solo family before the separation)

- Finn experiencing some side effects of trooper brainwashing

- Finding out what happened to Luke and why is he in that island

- Snoke's motivations

- Kylo's piloting skills

- Benicio del Toro as a terrifying villain. I'd like to see him and Kylo fight.

- more Phasma

- Kylo finally leaving Snoke's influence for good

Bonus: Anakin and Obi-Wan as bickering Force Ghosts lol
MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Force Ghost on Thu 7 Apr - 17:53

Just random staff
- Luke just turns around and leaves, not wanting to talk to Rey (Skywalker style drama), she follows him and forces him to talk to her
- More R2 and BB8 *cute beep*
- No traitor scene in ep.8 (i have a reason for that)
- I want Leia to slap Luke's face so hard that he sees stars around his head *audience laugh*
- And then she hugs him because he's her brother and she missed him (I think it would totally be in character)
- Luke and Chewie hug
- Good actors for Knights of Ren, at least one Asian actor who looks like a samurai, with beard and cool looking braided hair
- Some conflict between Kylo and KOR (maybe they start loosing their trust in him, or one of them challenges him for leadership -the strongest one is the leader)
- Luke and Kylo/Ben scene, they fight but are somehow separated, maybe Luke leaves because he doesn't want to kill him and Kylo isn't yet ready to go home
- Leia and Kylo/Ben scene, he begs for forgiveness
- Rey and Finn reunion, she returns with Luke, it's evening, maybe night, Finn and other rebels are sitting outside, they're celebrating something. Rey considers not saying hello because it's been long time and Finn seems happy, but he sees her and is super happy. He asks her to join them and introduces her to Poe and KMT character. Poe leaves the party early because "his boyfriend misses him" and he's super confident when he says that, maybe he jokes a little bit or winks
- Rey demonstrates her new powers to Finn, she is proud, he is scared
- Finn is NOT Lando's son (let's not make the galaxy look ridiculously small)
- The Resistance losing battle (ep.9) and when all hope is almost gone, Finn arrives with Stormtroopers who deserted FO. (they're somehow marked so they don't kill wrong soldiers) They have some tactical advantage
- One deserter confronts "real" stormtrooper and he screams "Traitor!" (similar to TFA scene) *audience cheers*
- KMT character is hurt or in danger and Finn is worried. Rey comforts him
- At the start of ep.8 Kylo looks more evil than in ep.7 but is actually a mess on the inside. He has flashes before his eyes (about Han). It hunts him at night too. Rey and Kylo meditate in the same time, they sense each other and Rey freaks out. She doesn't tell Luke, but the audience has a feeling that he already knows
- Rey has a short flashback of Ben's childhood, maybe they share few dreams/visions/conversations/something (it could work if it's written and directed in the right way) maybe in one of those dreams they kiss
- Rey asks Luke about Ben, he tells her his backstory (he has not given up on him and wants him back) She pretends she thinks he's a monster but is actually very confused abut her feelings and it makes her angry
- If Leia is really going to be injured (ep.Cool i can imagine it to go this way: FO attacks the resistance, Kylo arrives with his men (at this point he already distrusts Snoke and is considering possibility that his father was right and that it's not too late for him to go back). Leia, Rey and Kylo are in the battlefield, Leia stands between them looking at her son. She's hit by blaster/some other weapon and falls to the ground. Kylo and Rey lock eyes for a second (not knowing if they're enemies or not) and both start running towards Leia. Kylo is faster, he picks her up and carries her towards his ship, he walks right past Rey, ignoring her. His ship is hit and disabled. He and Rey need to work together to save her (they board The Millennium Falcon and set the course to neutral medical location) They don't talk. Kylo leaves co-pilot/pilot seat and sits next to his mother. She's unconscious and Kylo is worried. Rey senses it and tells him she'll be alright. Kylo tries to heal her and almost does that. (only light sided force users can do that) Rey sees this.
- When his mother is finally in safe hands, Kylo simply disappears among people
- Snoke talks to Rey using the Force, he offers her to join him, she refuses, he sends KOR and Kylo to kill her
- The scene from Rey's vision with rain and KOR, (ep.9) they have the order to kill her, Kylo saves her, they turn on him, Luke arrives (he has Rey's double lightsaber, and of course his green one)
- Rey, Luke and Kylo fight KOR, Kylo uses BOTH his red crossguard and Anakin's blue lightsaber
- Snoke is just Snoke, not Darth Plagueis or someone else we already heard about
- Snoke (who is super powerful) arrives and Rey, Luke and Kylo fight him. Luke dies *audience cries* but manages to hurt Snoke. Kylo is also hurt but he can still fight. Rey goes crazy with adrenaline and kills Snoke. She's on the edge of the dark side but Kylo/Ben doesn't let her turn
- Leia becomes legendary senator/queen who led the resistance and brought peace to the galaxy
- Chewie gets a medal!
- Reylo ending that's not completely depressing and tragic

Bonus: Kylo teasing Rey and trying to flirt like Revan did with Bastila and Rey playing hard to get (very badly because he can fell it) Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw
Bastila/Rey: You have an awesome command of the force, and i tremble when i think of how you might misuse it!
Revan/Kylo: I make you tremble? Do you get all tingly inside, too?
Bastila/Rey: What? I...no! No, of course not! Not like that, anyway (yeah right)

Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Force Ghost on Thu 7 Apr - 17:54

My God this is huge Very Happy I made my own version
Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 8 Apr - 17:48

When I looked at the question being posed, the first thing I thought was of course Kylo's redemption arc, but then... blank. It took some time until ideas flowed in, but then they all popped up in my head like pop corn. So here is what I wish to see in no particular order of preference. Some are just silly wishes. I also did not look at the previous posts so that I don't get influenced. There are probably repeats. I will look after posting.

-Phasma is super pissed and chases Finn to get his head on a stake. She gets close to kick his a** but is interrupted. I don't want her to die though. I'd love it if she'd just disappear at the end of IX.

- A clue that Poe is gay and has a boyfriend. Something subtle but clear enough. Maybe someone would go to Poe's private quarter and his boyfriend would open the door. A middle finger to all the homophobes out there.

- Finn and Tran-character on the space horse. In theory this is a given, but you never know.

- Other storm troopers waking up.

- Hux mock Kylo and getting force chocked by him but Kylo sparing his life at the last minute. Still I want him to die but not at Kylo's hand.

- Laura Dern be a b...y character.

- Leia using a blaster just like in the old times. Maybe shoot first?

- Kylo and Rey fly the Millenium and quarrel. It's a must. You could have Chewie and Luke in the back looking at them and then looking at each like "these 2 are like..."

- Happy memory of Ben with his parents. Mabe Kylo could find an object that triggers off a memory and you would hear Han and child-Ben laughing and Leia joining them.

- A girl fight. Not the first time I mention this. I like myself a dirty fight between girls (-> Kill Bill).

- Kylo showing Rey the cold shoulder in VIII and Rey being upset about it.

- Kylo being very powerful. Freezing multiple blasters, force fainting several people, creating a force shield, etc. I want all these people who think that he is not menacing enough to have their jaws drop on the floor.

- Kylo and Rey fighting together as allies and with complimentary techniques and synchronized actions.

- BB-8 chasing Kylo like Boo chasing Sullivan in Monster & Co. and Kylo be annoyed with that. Don't ask. That one just popped in my mind out of nowhere.

- Luke, Leia and Ben reunite.

- Leia smile and find some happiness.

- KOR being a crazy bunch.

- Rey going really dark for a moment and Kylo maybe pulling her back.

- Kylo still wearing the mask for public appearances.

- Rey have another hairdo.

- The Jedi massacre be explained. Should happen, but you never know so I'll add it to the wish list.

- Grey Jedi concept even if not labeled so.

- More planets and more species.

I am not sure what I want for Luke and Snoke yet.

In terms of Reylo, I would not mind an open end with the 2 just smiling at each other at the end of IX. I am more interested in a deep emotional bond between the 2. But they could throw a kiss in a shared dream somewhere in a scene that would look like the future. I like the idea that they give you a real clue that yes, Reylo will be, but leave if to everyone's imagination how it will come to be.

That's it for now. But I am sure other ideas will come to my mind.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Fri 8 Apr - 19:25

So I just saw this linked on tumblr and it reminded me of the potential parallels between Reylo & bastila/revan. I would love in episode 9 to have Rey fall to the dark and Kylo to rescue her because he loves her!

BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum