Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 15:24

@Darth Dingbat wrote:@SoloSideCousin, I don't really think his turning at 23 makes him any more or less redeemable than before. We still don't know what happened, and we still have a highly conflicted young man who is suffering on the Dark Side and whose reasons for being there are a complete mystery. So I'm not worried about that.

But I'm just a bit irked by the mystery box (I've been irked by it all along, so that's not a new thing) and this habit of bits and bobs of new info coming out here and there that either contradict things we thought we knew or bring something totally new out of left field (like the ashes) that don't even add anything to the story we got in TFA. The temple massacre happening when Ben was 23 wasn't news to me, but not everybody follows Pablo, and this new information (especially his apparently good relationship with his parents) does make many things in TFA seem a bit "Huh?"

Between Ashgate and this, a lot of people have no idea where they stand anymore. It's a long time till December 2017 when we actually find out something new. When people have enjoyed a story as much as they've enjoyed TFA, it would be nice if people could just continue to enjoy and analyse the story we actually have, instead of being knocked around by new surprises all the time. And if I'm completely fair, the Reywalkers (though I don't agree with their theories) have had their minds messed with likewise.

Who knows, perhaps in a couple of months we will indeed find out that young Ben Solo had a secret wife and children, as somebody elsewhere theorised Razz At this point I'm starting to feel a bit "whatever" about new developments because I'm starting to feel like everything in TFA was part of the mystery box and the surprises will keep a-coming.
@Darth Dingbat

Where does this "good relationship with his parents" bit come from? Is it reliable?

Also, I think you can take JJ's and AD's words in the very curated documentary over Bloodlines, and both of them stressed (1) Ben was at times ignored and left feeling abandoned by his parents, (2) Snoke watched him like a predator and Han and Leia didn't see it. Han and Leia could be cluelessly thinking he's fine until he's not. Also, both TFA novelizations were weird with certain details.  I doubt this will be different.  I think the movie and the documentary are your strongest canon.

I do agree that the drip-drabs of news can be very tiring, but sadly, that is part of the game.  It's all a tease to keep us going until Episode VIII.  You have the best marketers in the world working on us right now.  Disney and Lucasfilm and JJ with his mystery box that is not always consistent.

AD is playing Kylo like he is abandoned.  People who are hurting act fine all the time ... until they're not.  I think we should wait and see what the book actually says.  All this might explain itself.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 15:28

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:23 was the age I guessed as well (as @MyOnlyHope said). Guess how old Anakin was when he fell? 23. It's a direct parallel.

As for Leia believing everything was fine-and-dandy, that doesn't surprise me even a little. I very much got the sense that Han and Leia were so caught up in their own lives that they unintentionally turned a blind-eye to what was happening to Ben. Leia knew Snoke was watching him, and she and Han likely thought sending Ben to Luke was the best thing to do.

Kylo's sentiments of neglect and abandonment probably didn't reach his parents until it was already too late. He and Luke were off doing their own thing (away from Snoke). Leia had no reason to think anything was wrong. She assumed sending him to Luke solved the problem, but obviously something happened that won't be revealed until Episode VIII.

Lastly, Han's "one boy" and "his son's face as a man for the first time"... we don't know how long it had been since Han physically saw Ben. He was off training with Luke. His parents thought everything was fine, but I feel all three of them grew apart.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I agree with all of this. As for the boy part, PH clarified that, saying "He saw nothing of the son he raised." I can see Han looking at Ben like a kid, like he saw Luke as a kid ... everybody is a kid to Han until he sees his dark side immersed son unmask after at least six years.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 21 Apr - 15:29

I'm off to bed its late here,!im exhausted, and it's probably why I'm digesting the news very well. I'll be back with fresh eyes tomorrow

The fact that we are meeting ren 6 years after he turned is probably a good sign because it's not too late for him to come back from that , there's a reason we are not seeing him fall into darkness, it's not what this story is about. He's already fallen there and the light is now seeping through aga
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 15:30

dunno why people are all worked up about this..LOL, Pablo did say months ago that the 'academy' massacre happened less than 10 years ago
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 15:35

@Mana wrote:dunno why people are all worked up about this..LOL, Pablo did say months ago that the 'academy' massacre happened less than 10 years ago
@Mana
He never said that specifically, just that it had nothing to do with Rey's abandonment. It happened 6 years before TFA according to Bloodlines (when Kylo was 23, the same age Anakin was when he fell to the Dark Side). And I 100% agree with Gem. He already fell. This is his journey to a place where he can stop shunning one part of himself. Until age 23 he shunned his dark half, and for six more years he shunned the light. He can never be dark or light. He has to be both.

EDIT: I agree, I don't get the confusion. This is stuff I assumed ages ago (Ben's age at his fall and everything). A lot of the information you guys want can only be given by a movie.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 15:35; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Thu 21 Apr - 15:35

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:@SoloSideCousin, I don't really think his turning at 23 makes him any more or less redeemable than before. We still don't know what happened, and we still have a highly conflicted young man who is suffering on the Dark Side and whose reasons for being there are a complete mystery. So I'm not worried about that.

But I'm just a bit irked by the mystery box (I've been irked by it all along, so that's not a new thing) and this habit of bits and bobs of new info coming out here and there that either contradict things we thought we knew or bring something totally new out of left field (like the ashes) that don't even add anything to the story we got in TFA. The temple massacre happening when Ben was 23 wasn't news to me, but not everybody follows Pablo, and this new information (especially his apparently good relationship with his parents) does make many things in TFA seem a bit "Huh?"

Between Ashgate and this, a lot of people have no idea where they stand anymore. It's a long time till December 2017 when we actually find out something new. When people have enjoyed a story as much as they've enjoyed TFA, it would be nice if people could just continue to enjoy and analyse the story we actually have, instead of being knocked around by new surprises all the time. And if I'm completely fair, the Reywalkers (though I don't agree with their theories) have had their minds messed with likewise.

Who knows, perhaps in a couple of months we will indeed find out that young Ben Solo had a secret wife and children, as somebody elsewhere theorised Razz At this point I'm starting to feel a bit "whatever" about new developments because I'm starting to feel like everything in TFA was part of the mystery box and the surprises will keep a-coming.
@Darth Dingbat

Where does this "good relationship with his parents" bit come from? Is it reliable?

Also, I think you can take JJ's and AD's words in the very curated documentary over Bloodlines, and both of them stressed (1) Ben was at times ignored and left feeling abandoned by his parents, (2) Snoke watched him like a predator and Han and Leia didn't see it. Han and Leia could be cluelessly thinking he's fine until he's not. Also, both TFA novelizations were weird with certain details.  I doubt this will be different.  I think the movie and the documentary are your strongest canon.

I do agree that the drip-drabs of news can be very tiring, but sadly, that is part of the game.  It's all a tease to keep us going until Episode VIII.  You have the best marketers in the world working on us right now.  Disney and Lucasfilm and JJ with his mystery box that is not always consistent.

AD is playing Kylo like he is abandoned.  People who are hurting act fine all the time ... until they're not.  I think we should wait and see what the book actually says.  All this might explain itself.
@SoloSideCousin

I agree.It's very posisble Ben was just pretending he was happy while he was being torn apart which makes this even more tragic since Han and Leia didn't realzie in what state their son was untill it was too late.
I do think this kidn of contradicts the conversation Han and Leia have in the movie.Han says that there was too much Vader in Bena and Leia told him that was the reason she send him to train with Luke.If he had a happy childhood why the need to send him to Luke?I really blame LucasFilm for these sorts of confusiona nd missudnerstanding since Claudia mentioned they didn't igve her any background to work with unless she asked them.Seriously how can you release a cannon novel and not give any info to the author writing it?It's insane.

CienaRee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 21 Apr - 15:36

@Mana wrote:dunno why people are all worked up about this..LOL, Pablo did say months ago that the 'academy' massacre happened less than 10 years ago
@Mana

I wasnt paying attention to it for some reason..TFA leads you to believe that he was a boy when it happens and it just stuck in my head because I always put what the movie says first...it worries me if what TFA presented to us with Reylo was all a misdirect..I'm having flashbacks to my Jack/Liz shipping days, where there was clear lead up to jack/liz then the 3rd film acted like it didnt happen LOL

Last edited by Gemini on Thu 21 Apr - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 15:39

@Gemini wrote:
@Mana

I wasnt paying attention to it for some reason..TFA leads you to believe that he was a boy when it happens and itjust stuck in my head...it worries me that what TFA presented to us with Reylo was all a misdirect..iI having flashbacks to my Jack/Liz shipping days, where there was clear lead up to jack/liz then the 3rd film acted like it didnt happen LOL
@Gemini
The movie doesn't show us or say anywhere that Ben was a really a 'boy' or a teenager when he turned...his father uses that term to describe his son..but from the film all we know is that Snoke targeted Ben from a young age, Leia sent him to train with Luke and then Ben turns to the dark side...thats about it

EDIT: even JJ Abrams uses the word 'kid' and 'boy' to describe him no? just an affectionate way to describe Ben from his dad and his creator (JJ)

Last edited by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 15:42; edited 1 time in total
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 21 Apr - 15:41

@Gemini Reylo is a thing. Don't worry. There is indeed misdirect, but it's pointed at the Reywalkers. Don't worry!

It's weird to me how this can be, but to 90% of those who saw TFA, it'll be a surprise.

I'm 110% sure about the Reylo aspect of the story. Fear not!

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 15:44

@IoJovi wrote:@Gemini Reylo is a thing. Don't worry. There is indeed misdirect, but it's pointed at the Reywalkers. Don't worry!

It's weird to me how this can be, but to 90% of those who saw TFA, it'll be a surprise.

I'm 110% sure about the Reylo aspect of the story. Fear not!
@IoJovi

Yeah. I mean, that Anakin parallel is there as well....its just good news for Reylo and bad news for Reywalkers...
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 15:44

@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin
I really don't feel as though my mind has been messed with at all. It makes sense to me (Kylo's age, the fact that Han and Leia *thought* everything was fine after they sent Ben to Luke, the massacre timeline, all of it). I really don't get the confusion. It's even in the script:

HAN
There was nothing we could've done.
(hard for him to say)
There was too much Vader in him.

LEIA
That's why I wanted him to train
with Luke.

Just because Leia thought her relationship with her son was great before everything went down, that doesn't mean Kylo felt the same way. We should expect perspectives. This just proves that I was right all along. Han and Leia were always just trying to do what was best for their son, but they got caught up in their own lives along the way.

This is the more "complex" answer Pablo was referring to (why Han and Leia weren't just awful parents neglecting their son). They thought they solved the problem after they sent him to Luke. Meanwhile, Kylo felt abandoned by his parents. Years probably went by with the under that assumption. And then something happened to Ben, who had avoided Snoke's manipulations for 20+ years.
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 21 Apr - 15:47

I also assumed that Ben was around 23 when he turned, going by Pablo's earlier tweet and the timeframe before TFA of Bloodline.

The movie does give a clouded view of events and some Han and Leia scenes were cut (there are lines between them in the DVD extras that we don't see in the final cut of TFA). Some of these things could be down to changes that Rian Johnson requested. I do hope it isn't a case of too many cooks spoil the broth!

A lot of confusion has also come from the headcanons that the Reywalkers have been perpetuating. So many of them were sold on Ben being the one who left Rey on Jakku. It has basically been fanon in some quarters.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 15:54

@Mana wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@Mana

I wasnt paying attention to it for some reason..TFA leads you to believe that he was a boy when it happens and itjust stuck in my head...it worries me that what TFA presented to us with Reylo was all a misdirect..iI having flashbacks to my Jack/Liz shipping days, where there was clear lead up to jack/liz then the 3rd film acted like it didnt happen LOL
@Gemini
The movie doesn't show us or say anywhere that Ben was a really a 'boy' or a teenager when he turned...his father uses that term to describe his son..but from the film all we know is that Snoke targeted Ben from a young age, Leia sent him to train with Luke and then Ben turns to the dark side...thats about it

EDIT: even JJ Abrams uses the word 'kid' and 'boy' to describe him no? just an affectionate way to describe Ben from his dad and his creator (JJ)
@Mana
Ben falling as a boy/teenager never fit with the timeline we were given. As soon as it was revealed the massacre happened years after Rey's abandonment it should have been pretty obvious that he was at least 20. I guessed 23 a month or so back because of when Bloodlines was said to be set/Anakin's age at his fall. The massacre always had to be the big event.

I would say the biggest hole Kylo's age timeline now (and one that won't be filled until the movie) is how old he was when he was sent to Luke. I'm personally guessing 15.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 21 Apr - 15:59

@FrolickingFizzgig I once asked Pablo if Ben's age when he was sent to Luke had been revealed anywhere because I had seen speculation saying he was around 10 at the time. PH said it hadn't been stated anywhere. It does look like all these questions will only be answered by the Ben back story stuff we are hoping/expecting will come in Ep 8.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Thu 21 Apr - 16:04

This also apralells with Anakin and how completly oblivious Obi Wan and Padme(the two losest people to him were) of Palpatine's influence on Anakin untill it was late.Han actually paralells Obi Wan in his belief that Kylo was too much like Vader just like Obi Wan believed Anakin no longer existed and Vader was more human than machine.They both gave up on their son/brother figure.

CienaRee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 21 Apr - 16:07

Also

So TFA takes place 6 years after that moment? Possibly nearing 7 years?

7th episode.

He was on a dark path until Rey popped into his life, she has changed the course of the future already
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 21 Apr - 16:08

Is there anything to contradict that Ben may have been sent away to Luke at the age of 19, and then turned/joined Snoke/became a murderer at 23?

Perhaps Ben was already training to be a pilot, and there was some sort of incident that freaked out Han and Leia, where she pulled him out of his pilot training program and sent him to Luke?  I could see that triggering a lot of initial resentment, and then maybe something happened at 23 that pushed him over the edge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 21 Apr - 16:09

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mana wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@Mana

@Gemini

@Mana
Ben felling as a boy/teenager never fit with the timeline we were given. As soon as it was revealed the massacre happened years after Rey's abandonment it should have been pretty obvious that he was at least 20. I guessed 23 a month or so back because of when Bloodlines was said to be set/Anakin's age at his fall. The massacre always had to be the big event.

I would say the biggest hole Kylo's age timeline now (and one that won't be filled until the movie) is how old he was when he was sent to Luke. I'm personally guessing 15.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I wouldn't say it never fit with the timeline. It fit with what we got by watching TFA. It didn't fit with the timeline we got from Pablo, but then, few people from the overall audience follow Pablo, and even fewer will read novels like Bloodline.

That's why I'm a bit annoyed - they say that there's still much story to be told, and it won't be told through tweets and books and comics and so on, but then they go and do precisely that anyway: give new details and revelations via books, tweets, even interview answers.
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 21 Apr - 16:17

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Is there anything to contradict that Ben may have been sent away to Luke at the age of 19, and then turned/joined Snoke/became a murderer at 23?

Perhaps Ben was already training to be a pilot, and there was some sort of incident that freaked out Han and Leia, where she pulled him out of his pilot training program and sent him to Luke?  I could see that triggering a lot of initial resentment, and then maybe something happened at 23 that pushed him over the edge?
@ISeeAnIsland

We have the "young guy looking up at the stars" scene that @Sforza witnessed during the Star Wars filming in Dubrovnik. That could be a possible Ben back story moment. The Trails On Tatooine game seemed to suggest Kylo was younger than 19 when he was training with Luke. I guess Han could still have been calling him kid, but saying he wasn't there to give him a ride back home sounds like something he'd say to a younger boy.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 16:22

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mana wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@Mana

@Gemini

@Mana
Ben felling as a boy/teenager never fit with the timeline we were given. As soon as it was revealed the massacre happened years after Rey's abandonment it should have been pretty obvious that he was at least 20. I guessed 23 a month or so back because of when Bloodlines was said to be set/Anakin's age at his fall. The massacre always had to be the big event.

@FrolickingFizzgig

I wouldn't say it never fit with the timeline. It fit with what we got by watching TFA. It didn't fit with the timeline we got from Pablo, but then, few people from the overall audience follow Pablo, and even fewer will read novels like Bloodline.

That's why I'm a bit annoyed - they say that there's still much story to be told, and it won't be told through tweets and books and comics and so on, but then they go and do precisely that anyway: give new details and revelations via books, tweets, even interview answers.
@Darth Dingbat
If we take the story as it is now and assume Ben killed his fellow students he never could have been younger than 15, even based simply on what were were given in The Force Awakens. I thought that was sketchy right away.

I don't really care about what casual fans think or know. They assumed one thing, they were proven wrong by a canon work.

A lot of the information you're referring to has to do with Rey Skywalker theories/parentage theories in general. I don't think they expected people to get so obsessed with Rey's origins. As @MyOnlyHope has been saying, it's damaged fans' reception of the film significantly, with the reactions to Reylo being the worst of it. Rey Skywalker isn't part of the "there's so much story to be told". It's a joke. They can't debunk it outright because it would go against the production members' NDA's, but they've managed to come as close to they can because they genuinely want Reywalker gone.

I guess I just chose to believe Pablo from the start. That's the only significant "spoiler" he's ever given if you ask me, and he probably only did it because 1) It was the biggest knife to Rey Skywalker theories imaginable, 2) It was going to be revealed in Bloodlines within a few months. I'm inclined to go with the first explanation.
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 21 Apr - 16:30

Turning at 23 is not the issue, I think. It was implied so in the latest information.

The issue to me is if we end up with a merry Kylo until he turned for whatever reason at 23. The reason might be valid, but the character for me would not correspond to what I saw in TFA. I imagined him as a kid who was always a bit different and lonely and whose trajectory would - naturally I would say - be a tragic one. Not a "normal" kid and teenager that made a 180 degree turn as a young adult.

If it is so, it would ruin it for me a bit. I am not so sure about how much I'd relate to the character still. And listening to Adam Driver talking about the character, he did sound as a lost kid whose parents were not present (enough). So would be a bit sloppy story telling just to create confusion. Life ain't easy in fandom. Sometimes I feel like it was better when you had only movies Smile

15 is a bit old to start training, no? Unless Han did not want him to be trained. Could have been a subject of discord between Leia and Han until Han gave up arguing and Ben was sent to Luke.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 21 Apr - 16:31

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Is there anything to contradict that Ben may have been sent away to Luke at the age of 19, and then turned/joined Snoke/became a murderer at 23?

@ISeeAnIsland

We have the "young guy looking up at the stars" scene that @Sforza witnessed during the Star Wars filming in Dubrovnik. That could be a possible Ben back story moment. The Trails On Tatooine game seemed to suggest Kylo was younger than 19 when he was training with Luke. I guess Han could still have been calling him kid, but saying he wasn't there to give him a ride back home sounds like something he'd say to a younger boy.
@Mrs Ben Solo
Was it ever revealed that it's Ben/Kylo in the Trials on Tatooine game?  I know that's what came out in initial reports, but then it seemed like later reports were saying that you're just playing as a random padawan and not Ben/Kylo?

The "young Ben Solo" actor that we saw pop up in the Dubrovnik photos (at least, there was a guy in a few photos who looked like a young Adam Driver) appeared to look like he was in his late teens, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 21 Apr - 16:34

Ok, this Gate is as stupid as AshGate. First, it doesn't contradict anything because it's from Leia's POV and she thought her son was happy. Her son could have put a fake happy face. Second, everything that JJ and AD said is canon. Again, it is not contradicted by this novel. I bet that they wouldn't want juicy parts of the story released in a novel when they can explore it in the movies. Third, this completely demolished the Massacre/Jakku Drop theory that is alpha and omega of Reywalker theory. Fourth, LF approved this so from their POV it doesn't contradict with JJ's vision of the character (lonely child with abandonment issues targeted by a devious creature) and they allowed that line about grandchildren so that's that. Fifth, we knew for a long time that Kylo was around 23 when he destroyed Luke's dream. So nothing new here. Sixth, it looks like nobody knows of any lost little girl in the family. Hmmmm.

This is all good for us. Not so for Reywalkers.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 21 Apr - 16:38

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

@Mrs Ben Solo
Was it ever revealed that it's Ben/Kylo in the Trials on Tatooine game?  I know that's what came out in initial reports, but then it seemed like later reports were saying that you're just playing as a random padawan and not Ben/Kylo?

The "young Ben Solo" actor that we saw pop up in the Dubrovnik photos (at least, there was a guy in a few photos who looked like a young Adam Driver) appeared to look like he was in his late teens, IMO.
@ISeeAnIsland

I was also going by the reports r.e Trials on Tatooine. It did say it was a young Ben/Kylo and Han was visiting in the falcon to bring him a lightsaber. Maybe this is something we could ask PH about for clarification?

ETA - Ben being sent to Luke for training at around 15 or later would also go towards explaining why he hasn't completed his training yet. Also, people criticised his lightsaber building skills, so maybe Luke never got around to teaching him that. Perhaps Han and Leia encouraged him to suppress his force sensitivity and try and live a "normal" life, until something happened to bring matters to a head.

Last edited by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 21 Apr - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 21 Apr - 16:40

I understand the different perspectives for different characters, but that will be difficult to show especially in a movie with more than one plot line. To me different perspectives sounds like a melodrama not space opera. And we all know whose perspective will have more weight if it comes to that. But ok, we'll see. That book is soon here and will mess up even more with our minds cheers

I thought the Trials on Tattoine were not about Kylo in the end. That someone had assumed it was and wrote an online article on it but there is no official confirmation. Am I wrong?
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum