Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:15


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:18

@Mana wrote:Attention, this just in: from 'Bloodline'

"Never imagined this, Han had murmured, sitting up in their bed late at night, Ben's tiny head resting in the crook of his father's arm. "Having a kid. Even wanting a kid. But now he's here and -""And you're a dad." Leia had leaned closer, unable to resist the chance to tease her husband. "Just think hotshot. Someday you might even be a grandad."

Han's chuckle had warmed her. "Speak for yourself, sweetheart. Me, I ain't ever getting old."

"Princess Leia?"

Leia snapped out of her reverie, back into the here and now.

:

@Mana

Oh man!!!Where did this come from?!!!!
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 8:19

@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 10747
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:20

@Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

Ooohhhh ... that means there will be more to come. :-)
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by EchoBase on Thu 21 Apr - 8:23

@Mana wrote:Attention, this just in: from 'Bloodline'

"Never imagined this, Han had murmured, sitting up in their bed late at night, Ben's tiny head resting in the crook of his father's arm. "Having a kid. Even wanting a kid. But now he's here and -""And you're a dad." Leia had leaned closer, unable to resist the chance to tease her husband. "Just think hotshot. Someday you might even be a grandad."

Han's chuckle had warmed her. "Speak for yourself, sweetheart. Me, I ain't ever getting old."

"Princess Leia?"

Leia snapped out of her reverie, back into the here and now.

:

@Mana


Crying or Very sad
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2320
Likes : 9016
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:23

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin   someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

Ooohhhh ... that means there will be more to come. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

hehehe...a foreshadowing of Han´s grand kid.....Ben is not gonna die...well...at least not before making someone pregnant....and who might that be....how many young women are there in the movie? Does Phasma qualifies...think not...there is only one girl....there is allways this one girl...and she is Kylo´s girl....Rey of course...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 21 Apr - 8:25



But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3840
Likes : 24931
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:26

Arcana wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin   someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

Ooohhhh ... that means there will be more to come. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

hehehe...a foreshadowing of Han´s grand kid.....Ben is not gonna die...well...at least not before making someone pregnant....and who might that be....how many young women are there in the movie? Does Phasma qualifies...think not...there is only one girl....there is allways this one girl...and she is Kylo´s girl....Rey of course...
@Arcana

Aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!! You're right! Why mention a grandkid?!!!  Very Happy Also, there's foreshadowing in Han saying he's never gonna get old either.  Han went out when he was still on top!
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:27

@Darth Dingbat wrote:

But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Wait! I'm confused! LOL! This is a flashback! LOL!
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:28

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
Arcana wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin   someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

Ooohhhh ... that means there will be more to come. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

hehehe...a foreshadowing of Han´s grand kid.....Ben is not gonna die...well...at least not before making someone pregnant....and who might that be....how many young women are there in the movie? Does Phasma qualifies...think not...there is only one girl....there is allways this one girl...and she is Kylo´s girl....Rey of course...
@Arcana

Aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!! You're right! Why mention a grandkid?!!!  Very Happy Also, there's foreshadowing in Han saying he's never gonna get old either.  Han went out when he was still on top!
@SoloSideCousin


I see it....an island Very Happy

You are so true....

WILL I EVER STOP WITH THE STAR WARS TALK AND QUOTES AND SEMI QUOTES?
I need to get a life...lol


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 21 Apr - 8:29

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:

But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Wait! I'm confused! LOL! This is a flashback! LOL!
@SoloSideCousin

Exactly - sorry, I sounded confusing, but I meant that it was a lie, then, about the cute Han & Leia stuff not being flashbacks.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3840
Likes : 24931
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 21 Apr - 8:29

@Mana wrote:@SoloSideCousin someone on twitter leaked it...

@Mana

@Mana wrote:Attention, this just in: from 'Bloodline'

"Never imagined this, Han had murmured, sitting up in their bed late at night, Ben's tiny head resting in the crook of his father's arm. "Having a kid. Even wanting a kid. But now he's here and -""And you're a dad." Leia had leaned closer, unable to resist the chance to tease her husband. "Just think hotshot. Someday you might even be a grandad."

Han's chuckle had warmed her. "Speak for yourself, sweetheart. Me, I ain't ever getting old."

"Princess Leia?"

Leia snapped out of her reverie, back into the here and now.

:

@Mana

I'm not crying *cries*
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2491
Likes : 10526
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 8:30

oh guys its a flashback!!! at the end someone calls "Princess Leia?"
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 10747
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:30

let´s stop fooling ourselves...we all have tears in our eyes after reading this...even the men Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:31

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:

But, wait... it was a lie, then - somebody "official" said that there's going to be "cute" Han and Leia scenes in Bloodline, but they're not flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Wait! I'm confused! LOL! This is a flashback! LOL!
@SoloSideCousin

Exactly - sorry, I sounded confusing, but I meant that it was a lie, then, about the cute Han & Leia stuff not being flashbacks.
@Darth Dingbat

Maybe not.  That's just one quote.  And they are still calling her Princess Leia in that bit.  It hasn't all gone to he** yet.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 8:32

"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 10747
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:33

and that was probably C3PO that called her....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:35

@Mana wrote:"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
@Mana

But she snaps out of her reverie because someone calls her Princess Leia.  It means she is still "Princess Leia" in Bloodlines.  That means no Resistance yet at least ... so no alienation from the Senate yet, maybe no falling Ben yet.

EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point.  So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines


Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:37; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 21 Apr - 8:36

@Mana wrote:"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
@Mana

Yes, and it's got to be, if Ben is a baby here and the events of the book itself are set six years before TFA...

No doubt there will be some Han and Leia scenes in the present day as well, but I wondered about the "no flashbacks" comment.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3840
Likes : 24931
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 8:37

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana wrote:"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
@Mana

But she snaps out of her reverie because someone calls her Princess Leia.  It means she is still "Princess Leia" in Bloodlines.  That means no Resistance yet at least ... so no alienation from the Senate yet, maybe no falling Ben yet.
@SoloSideCousin

yeah...I think someone mentioned somewhere also that Leia tried to reach Luke and Ben on her com but couldn't..or something like that....
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 10747
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:38

Edited above: EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point. So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Apr - 8:39

@Mana wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Mana wrote:"Leia snapped out of her reverie.." it's a flashback...
@Mana

But she snaps out of her reverie because someone calls her Princess Leia.  It means she is still "Princess Leia" in Bloodlines.  That means no Resistance yet at least ... so no alienation from the Senate yet, maybe no falling Ben yet.
@SoloSideCousin

yeah...I think someone mentioned somewhere also that Leia tried to reach Luke and Ben on her com but couldn't..or something like that....
@Mana

I like that. It keeps the mystery of what really happened going. It sounds like she didn't get to talk to Luke either after "whatever happened"
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Mana on Thu 21 Apr - 8:42

I'd like to read more baby Ben stuff too... Very Happy
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 10747
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Apr - 8:42

@SoloSideCousin wrote:Edited above: EDIT: She might still be with Han at this point. So there may be a possibility for Han and Leia niceness in the present moment of Bloodlines
@SoloSideCousin

I´m not sure...it´s not the feel that I got out of this excerpt...She reminisces...with nostalgia...you are only nostalgic about things and people you don´t have any more in your life, no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Bloodline Novel by Claudia Gray

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Apr - 8:49

Definitely looks like a flashback to me (the way it says "snapped out of her reverie"). She was reflecting on a memory. But I can't say it's foreshadowing. Claudia Grey admitted on Twitter that she doesn't really know anything substantial about the direction of the story. She said she wanted Ben to be redeemed "for Han and Leia's sake", but other than that, I would say she wrote "foreshadowing" of that variety simply out of instinct/the assumption that he would be redeemed because of what series we're dealing with. I'm sure it was a right-on-the-money prediction, but I doubt she knows. And if she does, all she knows is "yes, he'll be redeemed in some way", no big details on how or when or why.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2711
Likes : 24935
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum