General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by SkyStar on 8/21/2017, 9:03 am

@Tex wrote:@SkyStar

Glad you liked the article and glad things worked out with your boyfriend. Very Happy If anything this article proves that Adam's hair and make-up people on TFA should have won an award. I'm missing that perfectly coiffed hair in all TLJ marketing lol
@Tex

Yeah, he really looked like a prince JJ called him.
The new hair is bit too much of a grease ball for me. But it looks better in BTS shots than in the promo photos. Which is funny, because I love 80s music and at some point thought maybe they are going by the Bryan Ferry look.

SkyStar

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on 8/21/2017, 9:14 am

@Tex

My husband knows my head is in the GFFA most of the time and is ok with my Kylo fangirling. We've never talked about it out right, but he'll send me Kylo/Adam things he stumbles across online. He also realizes that SW means more to me than cute guys with lightsabers (ahem), so it's cool Cool
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex on 8/21/2017, 2:11 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@Tex

My husband knows my head is in the GFFA most of the time and is ok with my Kylo fangirling. We've never talked about it out right, but he'll send me Kylo/Adam things he stumbles across online. He also realizes that SW means more to me than cute guys with lightsabers (ahem), so it's cool Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai

LOL, SW means more to me as well, but the cute guys with lightsabers doesn't hurt Razz If they want to throw in some random shirtless action too I won't complain.
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on 8/21/2017, 2:44 pm

@Tex

Ha! I mean, I can see how some people would be in to Star Wars for such reasons. Lucasfilm definitely knows how to fill the screen with eye candy. I don't think I'd bring up an infatuation with a fictional character on a first date, but then again, maybe it's best to lay out all your quirks up front Razz
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on 9/14/2017, 4:18 pm

@CienaRee wrote:
@BastilaBey

Glad to see another Lost Stars fan!And yes Ciena is one of my favorite characters she's shown to be both compassionate and bad*** which is a huge plus since they usually try to write female characters to be all strong in a masculine way since they think having feminine characteristics makes women look we ask.Not the case with Ceina.She actually reminds me of Kylo in some ways particularly in her unwavering faith in the Empire.
Which Lost Stars character do you think will appear in Bloodline?I was thinking maybe Nash since they probably don't want to spoil what happens with Thane and Ciena.
@CienaRee
here is another one- I just finished Lost Stars and I loved it (tried to find a topic here to discuss it, but couldn't find one?) BUT I have to admit Ciena annoyed the hell out of me after a while. I wanted to slap her several times or throw a bucked of cold water on her...

Spoiler:
At first I admired how seriously she took her oath and honor- even if it was to the empire. But she witnessed so many wrongs, genocide and pure evil and she still stick to them? I stopped caring for her completely when she still stayed with the empire (or what was left) after the second Death Star was destroyed. The Emperor / Empire was dead- and she was ready to die for this idiots in the end? I was hoping Thane left her to die for good. Honor and duty are great virtues... but just to a certain point. And I totally disagree with her concept that you have to stick to an oath at all cost. That's just a big no for me. So I liked her about 2/3 of the book and then I wanted to kill her off myself Vader style. Thane on the other hand was adorable- hope to read about him in future novels and hope he ends up with a girl loving HIM more then some stupid oath or honor.  
Night Huntress
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on 11/13/2017, 12:36 pm

CienaRee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on 11/13/2017, 12:41 pm

@CienaRee

I've said it in another thread, but I'll say it again here: THANK THE LORD.

The stars wouldn't shine so bright without a little darkness.
GIF source: [X]

Bonjour ma cousine,
Bonjour mon cousin germain,
On m'a dit que vous m'aimiez,
Est-ce bien la vérité?
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Passez par ici et vous par là,
Bonjour ma cousine et puis voilà!

Irina de France

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down