Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Easter Eggs in Reylo Scenes

Post by vaderito on Fri 20 May - 21:38

[quote="Sylvia Snow"]It's probably nothing much but as Rey ran out of Maz'cantina, the pathway beneath her is wet but the dry part looking like a question mark (?)

And from certain POV, Snoke's scar on his forehead also resemble a question mark

@Sylvia Snow

Question mark? Sure but I'd say Yin Yang without dots too.

Can you find a cap or gif for Rey reaching out in the scene next to What Girl? We have What Girl gif in Legal Images.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Fri 20 May - 23:15

[quote="vaderito"]
@Sylvia Snow wrote:It's probably nothing much but as Rey ran out of Maz'cantina, the pathway beneath her is wet but the dry part looking like a question mark (?)

And from certain POV, Snoke's scar on his forehead also resemble a question mark

@Sylvia Snow

Question mark? Sure but I'd say Yin Yang without dots too.

Can you find a cap or gif for Rey reaching out in the scene next to What Girl? We have What Girl gif in Legal Images.
@vaderito

Sorry, I can't find any gif of that scene but I do have the cap

Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 20 May - 23:26

@Sylvia Snow Nice. Does Rey reaching instantly follow Kylo reaching?
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 20 May - 23:30

@vaderito wrote:@Sylvia Snow Nice. Does Rey reaching instantly follow Kylo reaching?
@vaderito

It does indeed. I remember this scene well.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 20 May - 23:33

makes sense. he says "what Girl" cut to What Girl. But positining her like she's reaching out to Kylo is intentional. One of those kismet moments when you know their destinies joined before they knew.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCrumble122 on Sat 21 May - 1:14

@vaderito

Look at the sparks that flash out of the wrecked console after Kylo says "What Girl?". Symbolizing his anger has reached boiling point perhaps?
AppleCrumble122
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sat 21 May - 1:26

@AppleCrumble122

Not to mention, his background is smoky, dark and red while her is also smoky but light and blue.
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCrumble122 on Sat 21 May - 1:33

@Sylvia Snow

Oh nice! There's so many Yin/Yang parallels it's hard to keep track of them lol.
AppleCrumble122
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 21 May - 11:03

@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Sylvia Snow

@vaderito

Sorry, I can't find any gif of that scene but I do have the cap

@Sylvia Snow

oh my gosh.
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sat 21 May - 20:35

Could Kylo's command shuttle be a represented for Hades's bident

Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 23 May - 10:48

You know, with all the phallic symbols that have been mentioned I'm surprised nobody brought up this:

The shape of the front kind of resembles Kylo's lightsaber and it's looming ominously over the light (and shortly after that Kylo arrives on Jakku). What exactly is this thing in the front anyway? I thought the ship was the Finalizer but in other scenes it doesn't look like that in the front.
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville on Mon 23 May - 10:51

@Forsythia wrote:You know, with all the phallic symbols that have been mentioned I'm surprised nobody brought up this:

The shape of the front kind of resembles Kylo's lightsaber and it's looming ominously over the light (and shortly after that Kylo arrives on Jakku). What exactly is this thing in the front anyway? I thought the ship was the Finalizer but in other scenes it doesn't look like that in the front.
@Forsythia
I see a cross. Maybe points towards redemption theme and Han's sacrifice. Kylo's saber is also a cross.
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 23 May - 11:07

@AnneNeville  But it's upside down, so it would be more like the Cross of St. Peter which would point towards evil.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this picture because I immediately thought of Kylo's lightsaber (I guess I'm a bit obsessed with Kylo Ren Very Happy). I think it could be meant as a foreshadowing because first you have this ominous picture of a shadowy Star Destroyer slowly covering all the light and a few minutes later Kylo kills Lor San Tekka with his lightsaber.
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 9 Jul - 8:39

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Force22 wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:It does look a bit strange. I doubt it's a wrinkle; on all the other fingers the leather wrinkles as you'd expect it to, around the joints. It looks like a separate sewn-on tip, like @FrolickingFizzgig said, but it seems to be the only finger with such a tip?

But if it was intentionally sewn on, that would seem kind of... silly? Very Happy Mind you, Kaplan did make that stupid d**** joke with a supposed "costume design" for Leia, so you never know.
@Darth Dingbat

I agree it's likely a separate sewn-on tip.
One has to wonder why such a tip...
@Force22

I see it, I don't think it is a coincidence. Disney is famous for its phallic symbols in kids cartoons and GF has used phallic symbols and feminine mounds in PT. GL loved Joseph Campbell and Campbell loved Jung & Freud .....

Omg, but Luke's xwing on dagobah

http://www.duckforcover.org/2015/04/21/phallic-symbolism-in-the-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer/

@spacebaby45

Ah yes....the infamous alien...
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 9 Jul - 8:44

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:More potential visual Easter Eggs:

The Space Rose and the Bell(e)

Forest heart

Broken cliff heart

Eye hearts
@FrolickingFizzgig

Notice the position of the lightsabre in the second picture...not the first time this has been mentioned.. Razz What a Face
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sat 9 Jul - 12:06

I already post this picture and I just reposting it here as an Eastern Egg

Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia_3.0 on Mon 26 Dec - 14:42

@Reynak wrote:
@vaderito wrote:well, losing blood comes after "you are a monstah". Twisted Evil
@vaderito

Exactly! Laughing
I saw this before leaving for work this morning and I had very little time. I wanted to tell you exactly that, that she called him creature ( in a mask) and then monster. She called him "monster" because she refuses to accept he is human, she wants to see a monster and not a beautiful lost man-boy that breaks her heart and calls to her against her will. She tried to kill him because he is only human and she feels drawn to him. His blood is a sign of this but perhaps it's also a metaphor for that humanity he will lose if she also gives up on him like everybody he's loved before.

Who will dare to love a Beast? This is the challenge he poses for Rey and she freaks out, understandably. For the moment, Because she won't accept "it's him until chapter lll", LOL
@Reynak

I believe that at epsodio 8 we'll see a more understanding Rey with Kylo, that's because she was also tried and went very close to becoming a "monster" as she believes it to be ... I saw it in her face as soon as Earth opened up, she did not seem to believe that she was so close to killing him, in the novel she comes to hear a voice ... so she can be more flexible in her judgment from now on, coming to understand that anyone can be influenced. I daresay she may want to rescue him because she is the kind of person who is always ready to help.
Magnolia_3.0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Where are the hearts??

Post by reenydet on Thu 29 Dec - 19:59

While my daughter is home for Christmas, I wanted to show her the thread where all the hearts in TFA you guys found are. I looked, but couldn't find that thread. Can someone refresh my memory as to where I can find it? I know my daughter will enjoy it as she and I spotted Reylo from our first viewing of TFA.

reenydet
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia_3.0 on Mon 2 Jan - 14:42

I may be crazy, but I believe I saw a star! I searched for the meaning of this type of star and found this:

"It symbolizes the processes of involution and evolution, for the triangle pointing downward shows the involution of the divine energy which descends to the most bare forms, whereas the upward-facing triangle indicates the ascension of beings, whether they mean to divinize each It is a symbol used as an amulet for luck, it represents the perfect marriage between male and female, understanding between the sexes. "

Magnolia_3.0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor on Wed 4 Jan - 16:24

@vaderito wrote:hey, remember those 4 little ships that looked like horses from hades chariot? ha,ha,:

LOL, they didn't have to put 4 up front and than huge gap between Kylo's chariot and other Tie's.
@vaderito

They could represent the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse:  Pestilence, War, Famine,  and Death?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 4 Jan - 16:33

@darth dementor Good point, they could be that too.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum