Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 15:29

@SoloSideCousin wrote:I just read Kurt Loder's review on Reason.com. (I can't link it because I am on my phone ... Also with our talk of the 80s in the other thread, the older among us might remember Kurt Loder from MTV:-)). The review was of course terrible, but in it he brought up an interesting point about changing directors.

Apparently, Neil Blomkamp, of District 9 fame, was slated cor an Alien movie. Then he did Elysium and Chappie, and suddenly the studio took it away from him. I never saw Chappie, but Elysium, though certainly  nothing to "write home about", was watchable and not terrible. Also District 9 was a very strong movie.  Further, Alien, though a major almost 40 year old franchise itself with tins of cultural resonance, is still not at SW level. She could move IX to December 2019 and let him go.

If he f**** up the franchise because she kept him, all of the blame will be at her door.
@SoloSideCousin

Right. I have to expect that there are emergency meetings going on right now with KK and her inner circle.

If they have any doubts about Trevorrow (and the draft script he's produced), now is the time to move on. And to save face, you say that in the wake of Carrie's untimely passing, they couldn't come to a consensus on the direction of the story and thought it was best to part ways or something like that. Take the hit now, push the release out to December, and do what's best for the franchise in the long term.

And even if the draft script is great, you make a public statement that you're standing behind Trevorrow, praise his work on IX so far, and maybe bring on/introduce Kasadan or Rian Johnson to "help" given the accelerated production schedule, re-writes due to Carrie's death, etc.

The thing is, if Trevorrow turns out a crap movie for IX, it's going to have a cascading effect for the franchise. Unless they're already contractually obligated, do you think Adam or Daisy is going to want to come back for more movies, even if it's a spinoff, if their skyrocketing careers take a huge hit due to KK having hired a bad writer/director?


_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3541
Likes : 18170
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Piper Maru on Fri 16 Jun - 15:42

I was always of the opinion that we should try to give Colin a chance even though his résumé is mediocre at best. After this whole fiasco, I'm really worried about Episode IX. Even if he delivers something great, the critics will scrutinize the movie relentlessly based on Colin's history -- particularly his failures when it comes to characterization and coherent direction. We already have the tension surrounding Carrie's death and this kind of negative buzz (critics worrying about the future of the saga based on the director's terrible work) is not going to do them any favors. And, of course, there's Adam, Daisy and John, three young actors with immense potential in the dawn of their careers. They could take a huge hit if Colin screws up.

I don't know, I really think Lucasfilm might act on this. The general audience doesn't even know that Rian Johnson is directing TLJ, they wouldn't care at all if Colin was replaced last minute.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 598
Likes : 4014
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 16 Jun - 15:45

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:I just read Kurt Loder's review on Reason.com. (I can't link it because I am on my phone ... Also with our talk of the 80s in the other thread, the older among us might remember Kurt Loder from MTV:-)). The review was of course terrible, but in it he brought up an interesting point about changing directors.

Apparently, Neil Blomkamp, of District 9 fame, was slated cor an Alien movie. Then he did Elysium and Chappie, and suddenly the studio took it away from him. I never saw Chappie, but Elysium, though certainly  nothing to "write home about", was watchable and not terrible. Also District 9 was a very strong movie.  Further, Alien, though a major almost 40 year old franchise itself with tins of cultural resonance, is still not at SW level. She could move IX to December 2019 and let him go.

If he f**** up the franchise because she kept him, all of the blame will be at her door.
@SoloSideCousin

Right. I have to expect that there are emergency meetings going on right now with KK and her inner circle.

If they have any doubts about Trevorrow (and the draft script he's produced), now is the time to move on. And to save face, you say that in the wake of Carrie's untimely passing, they couldn't come to a consensus on the direction of the story and thought it was best to part ways or something like that. Take the hit now, push the release out to December, and do what's best for the franchise in the long term.

And even if the draft script is great, you make a public statement that you're standing behind Trevorrow, praise his work on IX so far, and maybe bring on/introduce Kasadan or Rian Johnson to "help" given the accelerated production schedule, re-writes due to Carrie's death, etc.

The thing is, if Trevorrow turns out a crap movie for IX, it's going to have a cascading effect for the franchise. Unless they're already contractually obligated, do you think Adam or Daisy is going to want to come back for more movies, even if it's a spinoff, if their skyrocketing careers take a huge hit due to KK having hired a bad writer/director?

@ISeeAnIsland

Exactly! Adam Driver is all about directors. He has said it over and over again that he thinks movies are a director's medium. He signed on because he believed in JJ. He loves RJ it seems.  Daisy will now be getting her own taste of good directors (Kenneth Branaugh) too. If KK sticks them with a bad director on IX, the trust will just go away.

We can all hope for Patty Jenkins, but a lot of studios will want her now. I could actually see JJ Abrams being brought back in ... and despite his talk of wanting to get away from franchises, you know he wanted to be bolder on TFA. Thus could be a second chance for him.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2814
Likes : 12037
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 16 Jun - 15:58

Even if TFA had its flaws, I actually really like the idea of bringing JJ back. He was setting up something original in TFA, and it would be nice if he got the chance to deliver that.

Bringing Rian back for IX would be great, too, of course.

I wonder how wedded Lucasfilm is to the idea of three different directors for the ST.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3576
Likes : 23019
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Armadeus on Fri 16 Jun - 16:13

Chris Stuckmann, one of the few online film reviewers I trust, liked The Book of Henry, giving it a 'B' score. I've disagreed with him before, but I'll give the film a shot.

avatar
Armadeus
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 993
Likes : 2719
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 16:16

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Even if TFA had its flaws, I actually really like the idea of bringing JJ back. He was setting up something original in TFA, and it would be nice if he got the chance to deliver that.

Bringing Rian back for IX would be great, too, of course.

I wonder how wedded Lucasfilm is to the idea of three different directors for the ST.
@Darth Dingbat
I wonder why did they decide to do that  Confus I would love to see JJ directing IX
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 68
Likes : 238
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by IoJovi on Fri 16 Jun - 16:17

Yeah I have very conflicting thoughts about TrevorrowGate (OMG is this really ANOTHER gate???!  How many per week are we getting now?)

From what I can assume, it seems like Rian will be positioning Rey and Kylo for a full blown romance arc, beginning in IX.  That means that romantic Reylo is going to occur on Colin's watch.  He CANNOT eff this up. After watching Safety Not Guaranteed last week, I was super stoked about this.  Now I don't know what to feel or how to think about this one.  One part of me is rather terrified, and the other part is amused, thinking this might be way overblown.  Then again, it might not be.  JW wasn't fabulous (Michael Bay could have directed it for all I knew), and this latest thing makes me want to shake my head in fear.  

Or like others have said, maybe the situation is so bad that KK will reconsider and put someone else at the helm.

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 4841
Likes : 26411
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by WhatGirl on Fri 16 Jun - 16:19

I've seen a lot of people say that we need to give Colin a chance, and my reaction to that is always: why? He has had enormous opportunities and blown them spectacularly. The badness of his most recent film is currently making cinema history. Meanwhile, there are talented directors who never get such chances and struggle to get off the ground.

I have been wondering why it seems people want to give Trevorrow infinite chances in the hopes that he suddenly won't suck when there are so many others out there with their talent going unrecognized and unacknowledged. I think it is the lofty recommendations from other filmmakers. Also he kind of looks and sounds like '80s Spielberg, which is deceiving because in practice he is anything but.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1081
Likes : 10547
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by vaderito on Fri 16 Jun - 16:20

Just bring back JJ. I see some are campaigning for Edwards but I don't think he's right for a fairytale type of a movie at all. And keep politicized directors far, far away from IX.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6699
Likes : 32480
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 16 Jun - 16:22

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Even if TFA had its flaws, I actually really like the idea of bringing JJ back. He was setting up something original in TFA, and it would be nice if he got the chance to deliver that.

Bringing Rian back for IX would be great, too, of course.

I wonder how wedded Lucasfilm is to the idea of three different directors for the ST.
@Darth Dingbat
I wonder why did they decide to do that  Confus I would love to see JJ directing IX
@Moonlight13

Right? I, personally, don't really like the idea. I think it *could* work (thinking of Harry Potter, when I didn't necessarily hate the stylistic differences between the movies) but especially for writing different scripts/screenplays I thought it was such a weird idea. Again, for HP, there were the books that linked the story line together at least.
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 689
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 30
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by CienaRee on Fri 16 Jun - 16:40

Oh,man this whole thing really sucks.Sad
I really don't know what happened with Collin Treverrow because Safety Not Guranteed was a really great movie but instead of being on the road of making more good stuff the ones he's doing right now seem to be really,REALLy bad.
I really hope KK and LF step up before it's too late because I would hate for Adam,Daisy and John's careers to go to Hell because LF wasnt brave enought to find a good director. Evil or Very Mad

CienaRee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 938
Likes : 4629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 16:44

@CienaRee wrote:Oh,man this whole thing really sucks.Sad
I really don't know what happened with Collin Treverrow because Safety Not Guranteed was a really great movie but instead of being on the road of making more good stuff the ones he's doing right now seem to be really,REALLy bad.
I really hope KK and LF step up before it's too late because I would hate for Adam,Daisy and John's careers to go to Hell because LF wasnt brave enought to find a good director. Evil or Very Mad
@CienaRee

That would be terrible. pale
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 68
Likes : 238
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 16:45

@IoJovi wrote:Yeah I have very conflicting thoughts about TrevorrowGate (OMG is this really ANOTHER gate???!  How many per week are we getting now?)

From what I can assume, it seems like Rian will be positioning Rey and Kylo for a full blown romance arc, beginning in IX.  That means that romantic Reylo is going to occur on Colin's watch.  He CANNOT eff this up. After watching Safety Not Guaranteed last week, I was super stoked about this.  Now I don't know what to feel or how to think about this one.  One part of me is rather terrified, and the other part is amused, thinking this might be way overblown.  Then again, it might not be.  JW wasn't fabulous (Michael Bay could have directed it for all I knew), and this latest thing makes me want to shake my head in fear.  

Or like others have said, maybe the situation is so bad that KK will reconsider and put someone else at the helm.
@IoJovi

Oh, same here, given that I really liked Safety Not Guaranteed and what I thought it might mean for IX.

Given that we've already lost a lot of production time, I think it makes the most sense to bring back JJ or Rian, as much as I'd love to see it go to a female director. They're probably going to have a bit of a mess to clean up on an accelerated schedule...the easiest way to make up for that is to bring in someone who's already familiar with things and won't have a ramp up/learning curve.

JJ already has a good track record in cleaning up a Star Wars mess (the original drafts of TFA). Given that the knocks against him are mystery box complaints and setting things up but not closing them out, bringing him back for IX could actually be a great chance for him to really shine and grow in his career, even as established as he is.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3541
Likes : 18170
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ZioRen on Fri 16 Jun - 16:54

Trevorrow possibly being in charge of making Reylo ultimately happen still worries me. I already know this romance being canon in general will invite criticism, but with Trevorrow at the helm it's pretty much an 100% guarantee because now he's known for being considered bad at writing female characters. And forget criticism, he might ACTUALLY make the romance bad.

Rian making Reylo happen wouldn't have been nearly as much of a problem, but now we know that he isn't except for maybe a few building blocks to get them there.
avatar
ZioRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 970
Likes : 5914
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Darth Rowan on Fri 16 Jun - 17:50

@WhatGirl wrote:For those of us who never agreed with the decision of having Trevorrow direct IX, 'Book of Henry' will be far more effective in getting the problem addressed than say, an online petition signed by concerned SW fans.
@WhatGirl

Yup. I'm not one to go after people's jobs but since 2015 I've signed at least 3 petitions to get Trevorrow off 9. No dice. I'm hoping this will serve as a wake up call to LF. I wonder if KK might be reluctant to withdraw support from Colin since she brought him on.

If by some miracle they replace him, which I see as doubtful, speaking for myself: I don't care about the new director's gender. I just want someone who is talented, who "gets it" and who loves Star Wars.

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1965
Likes : 5349
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 16 Jun - 17:57

I wouldn't mind at all if they decide to bring JJ back.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2904
Likes : 13154
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 16 Jun - 18:00

I definitely vote for bringing back JJ. If Patty Jenkins is not available, JJ is definitely the best bet. He was setting up some great storylines in TFA plus he would bring full circle his mystery boxes. LF could also just stay with Rian for episode IX and it would work too.
At this point, any of those choices would be better than staying with Trevorrow. So here´s hoping KK is really considering replacing Colin!

tukicarreno
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 24
Likes : 132
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 16 Jun - 18:01

I would rather have RJ. Patty Jenkins would be awesome too.
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 689
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 30
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 18:12

The only person having a worst week when it comes to sticking their foot in their mouth and inciting Film Twitter/film critics would be Elizabeth Banks. And ironically it's also a Spielberg angle.

I don't think that LF would outright ditch Trevrorrow but this is not a good look for them and they have to know it. To be a fly on the wall in those meetings at a company where KK has made a very public point to lower the barriers to entry for women in technical and leadership fields. Their story group is 50% comprised of women. They may like CT fine and he'll likely be micromanaged within an inch of his life. But to be one of those women in that profession and have to work with somebody who got promoted that fast because he reminded a friend of the boss's husband of himself and their long time wunderkid business partner? Tell me that you as a woman in that same profession working with him and comparing what it took for you to advance, you wouldn't slightly feel resentful? And some of his foot in the mouth statements (he sure as Hell seems aware now) about female characters isn't helping. Certainly in comparison to KK publically saying at the panel ya'll went to, first and foremost about the female characters Rian Johnson has written and created.

Part of the problem is that sure, Brad Bird said he reminded him of himself. Which is the Old Boy's Club promoting somebody who sounds/looks like them and has the same interests/experiences. Besides all the other problems, everybody running around looking for the next Spielberg is that Spielberg and Brad Bird are these savant type characters. Tarantino is another one, JJ also. Self taught, obsessive film fans, aggressive about making contacts and getting mentored from an early age. Bird knew the original Disney animators because he started writing to them as a kid and they brought him down from Southern Oregon to meet them and helped him from the start. Although Bird has been laying low after how badly he misfired with Tomorrowland. Point is - Trevorrow is not that type of personality and doesn't have that background. You could have somebody like Spielberg who's self taught and obsessive, teaches himself from sneaking on to lots instead of going to film school, makes contacts and starts hustling from an early age. And has been able to grow both the creative and business side of his work. That's why the film industry keeps falling for the fallacy that __________ youngish white guy is the next Spielberg. Because it's hoping to find somebody equally as crazy productive and lucrative. Trevorrow got his foot in the door in a big part because of people keep hoping to replicate the model. Same with Gareth Edwards. Spielberg could crank out this critically acclaimed and popular films out the door because of his unique skillsets and drive. Treverrow ain't that guy and what's happening instead is that he got entrusted with something far above his level of experience/skill and got lucky that it made bank. But the perception is sticking and isn't going away. So it'll be up to LF to decide how to handle it for IX. Like I've said, best guess is that it'll be like Rogue One. They're not cruel enough to outright remove him, but there will be a lot of hands behind the scenes.

On some level, yeah you have to feel a little bit sorry for the guy. Because he clearly knows that people think he got handed these opportunities for the wrong reasons and has all the talking points about "I have a strong female presence on my crew! The career lady character wears sensible shoes this time around! My daughter loved Wonder Woman!" Which are all kind of bullshit double standard, give a man a gold star for acknowledging the bar minimum when it comes to gender privilege.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4761
Likes : 20237
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Darth Rowan on Fri 16 Jun - 18:16

OMG I just saw the Boston Globe review compares the movie to watching a frog be slowly boiled to death.  affraid
It really must be something to have struck such a chord with some people, they really just despise it. I am more intrigued than ever and am definitely going to watch it, let's all go. XD

@snufkin actually I do feel sorry for him now. I'm actually starting to worry that I might end up liking him because I'm a sucker when it comes to rooting for underdogs. -___-

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1965
Likes : 5349
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 16 Jun - 18:28

@Darth Rowan wrote:OMG I just saw the Boston Globe review compares the movie to watching a frog be slowly boiled to death.  affraid
It really must be something to have struck such a chord with some people, they really just despise it. I am more intrigued than ever and am definitely going to watch it, let's all go. XD

@snufkin actually I do feel sorry for him now. I'm actually starting to worry that I might end up liking him because I'm a sucker when it comes to rooting for underdogs. -___-
@Darth Rowan

I feel sorry for him too if he loses the SW job altogether, because ouch...that would be quite humiliating. But the consumer in me wants to be pleased & satisfied and I've always been very anxious about him ending the movie. I think directing might be one thing, but finishing the story & script has got me like Shocked

Overall, I would want Rian to finish it. I like his style better than JJ's, both in writing & in directing-his laid back approach and his other screenplays.
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 689
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 30
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 18:41

KK & co. need to evaluate what's going to be best for the franchise long-term. Maybe Colin has turned in a fantastic draft of a script for IX--who knows?

But if not, it's best to cut their losses now and move on. Things are going to be much worse for LF (and perhaps the future of Star Wars) if they put out an underwhelming movie to end the ST than if they cut bait with Trevorrow and bring in someone else now.

And if they decide to keep Trevorrow, KK & co. really need to make a public statement of support and reassure the public because the concern over Trevorrow directing IX has gone FAR past the Star Wars fandom at this point. It's one thing to direct a flop; it's a whole other ballgame to direct a movie that's being called possibly the worst movie of the past 10 years.

I do think that worst case, IX is going to be another Rogue One... They're not going to let Trevorrow put out a terrible movie, even if it means bringing in ghost writers and a ghost director... But it might be early enough to not have to go that route. I guess we'll see.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3541
Likes : 18170
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ZioRen on Fri 16 Jun - 18:45

Call me callous but I hope they move on ASAP and either bring back JJ (not ideal but at least he's a total Reylo) and Rian or someone entirely new. I don't want Trevorrow to be on the arguably most important movie of the ST.
avatar
ZioRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 970
Likes : 5914
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by IoJovi on Fri 16 Jun - 19:04

@ZioRen wrote:Call me callous but I hope they move on ASAP and either bring back JJ (not ideal but at least he's a total Reylo) and Rian or someone entirely new. I don't want Trevorrow to be on the arguably most important movie of the ST.
@ZioRen

Yes, if they are going to make a move, now would be the time to do it while the iron is hot.  This isn't just reaching select corners like ours -
this is in front of the general audience.  The fact that likely Trevorrow, as of now, is going to heading up the full blown romantic Reylo train has me nauseous.  Like you said, it's already a controversial story direction (which of course, we all love), but it would make me so sad if it was done terribly and the GA hated it.  I want the GA eating this up, coming back for more, and wondering what will become of their kids in future trilogies.  I don't want it to be remembered along the lines of I hate sand and other awkward Star Wars romantic moments. Worse, I don't want the very tiny but vocal group of anti's suddenly turning into the general consensus by the GA.  

On the flip side, has a similar situation ever happened before in a movie franchise where a director has been replaced/fired based on a (series of) failed movie unrelated to franchise they're a part of?  I ask because I don't want to get my hopes up that it's actually a possibility, even if it should be.  

@Darth Rowan We need a public viewing of this movie because I am so morbidly curious about Book of Henry.  You're not the only one. Laughing


Last edited by IoJovi on Fri 16 Jun - 19:06; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 4841
Likes : 26411
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by panki on Fri 16 Jun - 19:06

I'm not a fan of his movies, but I really think it would be creepy if they got rid of him at such a late stage... especially since the script for Episode 9 is written....Josh Trank quit as director the Boba Fett movie last year and there were crazy rumors regarding that departure so I don't think they will allow that to happen again.

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2701
Likes : 9680
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum