Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 16 Jun - 14:22

@IoJovi wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:Call me callous but I hope they move on ASAP and either bring back JJ (not ideal but at least he's a total Reylo) and Rian or someone entirely new. I don't want Trevorrow to be on the arguably most important movie of the ST.
@ZioRen

Yes, if they are going to make a move, now would be the time to do it while the iron is hot.  This isn't just reaching select corners like ours -
this is in front of the general audience.  The fact that likely Trevorrow, as of now, is going to heading up the full blown romantic Reylo train has me nauseous.  Like you said, it's already a controversial story direction (which of course, we all love), but it would make me so sad if it was done terribly and the GA hated it.  I want the GA eating this up, coming back for more, and wondering what will become of their kids in future trilogies.  I don't want it to be remembered along the lines of I hate sand and other awkward Star Wars romantic moments. Worse, I don't want the very tiny but vocal group of anti's suddenly turning into the general consensus by the GA.  

On the flip side, has a similar situation ever happened before in a movie franchise where a director has been replaced/fired based on a (series of) failed movie unrelated to franchise they're a part of?  I ask because I don't want to get my hopes up that it's actually a possibility, even if it should be.  

@Darth Rowan We need a public viewing of this movie because I am so morbidly curious about Book of Henry.  You're not the only one. Laughing
@IoJovi

Apparently Neil Blomkamp, a director with a stronger history, got thrown off of Alien for missteps.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 14:32

@panki wrote:I'm not a fan of his movies, but I really think it would be creepy if they got rid of him at such a late stage... especially since the script for Episode 9 is written....Josh Trank quit as director the Boba Fett movie last year and there were crazy rumors regarding that departure so I don't think they will allow that to happen again.
@panki

To be fair, though, it's just an early draft of the script. Scripts evolve. Arndt got ousted as a screenwriter fairly late into TFA, so there is some precedent on that level.

Trevorrow still hasn't shot anything for IX. I think that's important.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 14:47

@Darth Rowan wrote:@snufkin actually I do feel sorry for him now. I'm actually starting to worry that I might end up liking him because I'm a sucker when it comes to rooting for underdogs. -___-

Ha! I'm kind of the same way too when it feels like some negativity/criticism goes beyond somebody's perceived flaws/crimes. At least I don't hate JJ with the burning fire of a 1000 suns because it's clear fanboys and the Internet have a problem with him which goes beyond the flaws in his work.

You have to feel a little twinge of sympathy for somebody who got feted and based on that accomplishment after years of trying to break into the industry, getting called up to the majors. Only to then face this backlash and criticism of their accomplishments/merit. I can understand to some degree how he doesn't understand or feels defensive. And it's hard to be in that position where people who ARE that industry turn over their trust and support behind you, like who would turn down those opportunities?

Granted Patty Jenkins' success is the conclusion some of us drew from KK's comments - financially risky industries always prefer to let somebody else take the first move on trying something new because of the potential financial losses and bad publicity. LF didn't take that risk, another Disney division did instead and now it's on the table. But it also throws her comments and entrusting him with IX given his track record (he didn't turn out to be the Spielberg Brad Bird said he was) into sharp relief. And the greatest irony of all, they now face the exact type of situation, criticism and backlash against a director, that supposedly not looking at women filmmakers was meant to avoid.

I don't think that they'd outright can him, especially given the example @panki mentioned. Though now I'm wondering if that's why a certain celebrity offspring screenwriter continues to talk s**t about the ST on social media, because they worked together. But as with Edwards, he's going to be micromanaged and ghost written/directed within an inch of his life. Definitely not given the freedom or trust Rian Johnson had. A big part of what sucks is that if Carrie Fisher hadn't died, she'd have had a role in editing the script and dialogue like she obviously had for TLJ in the same capacity that Kasdan had for TFA. Hopefully whomever else has input to the script is good, so that unlike Rogue One, nobody has to go read 3 novels in order understand the full backstory and character motivation.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 16 Jun - 14:52

The Upwards Failing of Colin Trevorrow And Why It Matters http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/the-upwards-failing-of-colin-trevorrow-and-why-it-matters.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter A good read and it's not about bashing Colin but it's pertinent given the scrutiny female directors are subjected to.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 16 Jun - 14:55

@Darth Rowan wrote:OMG I just saw the Boston Globe review compares the movie to watching a frog be slowly boiled to death.  affraid
It really must be something to have struck such a chord with some people, they really just despise it. I am more intrigued than ever and am definitely going to watch it, let's all go. XD

@snufkin actually I do feel sorry for him now. I'm actually starting to worry that I might end up liking him because I'm a sucker when it comes to rooting for underdogs. -___-
@Darth Rowan

Right. I have been feeling very sorry for him as well ... until I started to think about it all in a slightly different way. I mean job loss is devastating. Humiliation is devastating. Career ruination is devastating.  These experiences are all like deaths to the affected person.

But then I thought about @WhatGirl's point about why he needs to be handed the biggest franchise ever when his record is largely bad.  Why should he still get that opportunity? And the biggest reason in favor of that is that it will hurt him personally.  And there is no question about it, being thrown off the project will be terrible for him.

However, it doesn't have to be ruinous. He can be sent "back to the minors" just like a baseball player and get work in TV. He can work on another small indie film with his JW money and climb back up again.

Of course, this would be arduous and without guarantee of success ... but the problem is that he won't just be hurting himself if he screws up IX. I think AD would survive it because he has a longer history, is always willing to work for nothing and has people like Noah Baumbach that will always hire him. But what about John Boyega? That Circle movie went down hard. I know he's got Detroit coming up, but that is still an unknown quantity.  A young actor like him will only get so many bites at the apple before Hollywood just wants fresh blood with no bad attachments. The same is true for Daisy. Her record still needs to be built up.

I know that this might offend some people, but IMO, GL kind of ruined Hayden Christensen.  I don't think HC was ever going to be the next Daniel Day-Lewis, but I think that he would have had a nice career. Now the dude can't get anything. The latest thing he was in was some really corny Christian-produced thing where he was unrecognizable with a black mustache and a black wig.

Natalie Portman, who was practically considered a child actor prodigy from The Professional, was ruined until Mike Nichols took pity on her and had Minghella put her in Cold Mountain so she could start to redeem herself.  HC  obviously did not have such high-placed friends to save him.

And these people were harmed by the direction of a man who had well-earned his place in the industry. GL had a serious movie history. CT obviously doesn't.

So when you look at it this way, in the way where CT ruins other people along with himself, he doesn't deserve this gift of a franchise IMO.  His record shows he is not ready right now. Despite his personal feelings, he shouldn't be able to screw up other people's lives when there is this much forewarning.

He has no more claim to SW than any other non-Lucas/Abrams/Johnson director has. Get somebody in now that will have a vision and will not have to be micro-managed. I mean for goodness sake, poor Zach Snyder had to leave Justice League, leaving Joss Whedon with 5 months to pull that together. LF can do it with more than 2 years to spare (If they move the release date to December).
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 15:09

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:The Upwards Failing of Colin Trevorrow And Why It Matters http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/the-upwards-failing-of-colin-trevorrow-and-why-it-matters.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter A good read and it's not about bashing Colin but it's pertinent given the scrutiny female directors are subjected to.
@Mrs Ben Solo

That really sums it up perfectly. Including the rather "and so it goes" summary. He could easily f**k it up or produce something equally as mediocre as RotJ . But it won't impact his career or prevent him from future opportunities the same way Mimi Leder's perceived failings impacted her career. Nor will it stop the  production line of future "he's like Spielberg" types

@SoloSideCousin - you'd guess anybody who signed on for the ST had qualms based on the PT and were assured that wouldn't happen here. So it won't be *that* bad, but you'd guess that any of them paying attention to this would be anxious/concerned. Even with the amount of push given to Rey as a heroine for both little girls and boys and the Forces of Destiny (or Leia children's/YA books), there has to be some anxiety on the female cast member sides about what's in store for their characters. Which weirdly is why I think he'll be micromanaged, because LF has put their chips on the table for those factors, they're not going to f**k it up. It's just that they're doing all of this while hiring/entrusting the vision to the poster boy for the sort of gatekeeping they're trying to break down with the ST.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 16 Jun - 15:26

Does anybody know if they already did the table read for episode IX? I think I heard KK say they were almost ready for that but that was back in April at Celebration. Haven't heard any updates lately Hopefully they haven't yet, so they can still consider changing directors.

tukicarreno
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 16 Jun - 15:28

@snufkin wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:The Upwards Failing of Colin Trevorrow And Why It Matters http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/the-upwards-failing-of-colin-trevorrow-and-why-it-matters.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter A good read and it's not about bashing Colin but it's pertinent given the scrutiny female directors are subjected to.
@Mrs Ben Solo

That really sums it up perfectly. Including the rather "and so it goes" summary. He could easily f**k it up or produce something equally as mediocre as RotJ and it won't impact his career or prevent him from future opportunities the same way Mimi Leder's career was. Nor will it stop the  production line of future "he's like Spielberg" types

@SoloSideCousin - you'd guess anybody who signed on for the ST had qualms based on the PT and were assured that wouldn't happen here. So it won't be *that* bad, but you'd guess that any of them paying attention to this would be anxious/concerned. Even with the amount of push given to Rey as a heroine for both little girls and boys and the Forces of Destiny (or Leia children's/YA books), there has to be some anxiety on the female cast member sides about what's in store for their characters. Which weirdly is why I think he'll be micromanaged, because LF has put their chips on the table for those factors, they're not going to f**k it up. It's just that they're doing all of this while hiring/entrusting the vision to the poster boy for the sort of gatekeeping they're trying to break down with the ST.
@snufkin

I couldn't read the entire article (for some reason it stopped mid-quote on my phone???I), but if LF cuts him lose, he will be Mimi Leder IMO. The reason I say that is because her destroying movie "Pay it Forward" went down in flames in the same sickening way BoH seems to be.  I have actually read a review that said something like "not since Pay it Forward has a movie been this terrible, etc." I never saw Pay it Forward, but I know that there were some thematic similarities between it and BoH. Both movies sound like out of tone-deafness that they cross grotesque lines involving death, abuse and children. Mimi Leder hit the wrong chord  and now so has CT.

IMO it's all up to LF whether or not CT suffers Mimi' s fate, and thus far, I think there is a chance he will.

The reason I say that is that as far as I know LF has not made any communication about CT in the wake of this. Compare this to Rian getting on Twitter and the SG getting on Twitter in response to VF. Think about how quickly things happen in terms of online responses these days, whether it be politics, business or entertainment, and think how we have not heard even a half-hearted defense of CT yet from LF.

This isn't just some tired POTC 5 underperforming.  This is a toxic movie now. That makes CT toxic too. Until we hear something defending him, IMO, they are still in meetings deciding what to do.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 16 Jun - 15:47

I hadn't seen this "short comedy" directed by CT before... Shocked

Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Fri 16 Jun - 16:01

I believe in people getting a chance to redeem themselves (Isn't that the underlying message of Star Wars itself? Especially a message we constantly mention....and I don't believe that is something reserved for fiction)

I might find some aspects of Jurassic World irritating but it was a hit and revived a long defunct franchise- also, that is the movie that got him a SW movie to direct. Then there is Safety Not Guaranteed which I have heard many people on this forum wax eloquent about....now he has one movie that gets bad reviews and everyone is ready to throw him under the bus, want him fired and want the new flavour of the month to replace him?

I am honestly hoping LF gives him a chance though I agree with @snufkin that they might need to keep an eye on things (but not stifle him completely)... because for all we know, this failure might make him work twice as hard to prove he deserves to be directing episode 9, especially since TFA did well and there is a strong chance episode will also be a big success.

Last edited by panki on Fri 16 Jun - 16:09; edited 1 time in total

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 16:05

@solosidecousin - I forgot to add, Kurt Loder is now both a film critic and Libertarian, who knew?!

Yeah it remains to see what happens. Not that they couldn't have been aware of his weaknesses and criticisms before all of this blew up. Just that they likely didn't forsee it being a problem, at least given the $$$ JW made. But the smaller movie getting roasted to this degree, that's not the lead up you want for the finale to the ST. But you're right that nobody's come out and said anything supportive, like not even Anthony Breznican who's their biggest advocate, has said anything on Twitter. And Rian Johnson has been very diplomatic in distinguishing between what he's responsible for versus CT.

It is interesting a year ago, the Hollywood Reporter did a sit down with KK, her husband, and Spielberg where they had nothing but praise for him directing JW and threw some pretty subtle shade at Trank. But now it's one of the industry pubs expressing doubts about his abilities to handle IX just based on the story and characters for BoH.

@panki - I think that's where both @Darth Rowan and I both have the can't help but feel some twinge of sympathy. Especially when the entertainment industry's appetite for Bright Young Things is so relentless. Trevorrow was feted 2 years ago because of the box office JW earned. But there were the criticisms and this movie, plus the patronage = his misstep is what brought the knives out. And right now there are two directors right now who have solid hits/visions that everybody is falling over themselves to praise, Patty Jenkins and Edgar Wright. With Ryan Coogler, Taika Waitikia, and Ava DuVernay's movies up next for that cycle. So Trevorrow is already yesterday's news with a failed project, plus outsanding criticisms, puts him in a very vulnerable position. I doubt that LF would be cruel enough to fire him outright (or have a stepped down for creative differences face saving move), but IX will be completely stage managed by LF in a way that didn't allow him the freedom Spielberg's given him for JW.

Last edited by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 16:09

I think whether or not Trevorrow "deserves a chance" to redeem himself should depend quite a bit on the quality of the draft that he turned in for IX...and we just haven't heard anything about that, other than he submitted it to KK.

The thing is, as others have pointed out here, BoH isn't just a run-of-the-mill movie that underperformed...it's being called out as one of the worst movies of the decade (if not the worst). That's going to immediately cast a pall over CT's next project, which happens to be IX. It doesn't help that his writing partner's most recent film was Monster Trucks.

Yes, give him a chance (especially if the screenplay draft is good), but I think they really need to consider what's best for the franchise and move on, if necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Fri 16 Jun - 16:14

It has been some time since he submitted the script, and the shooting of Episode 9 begins in July (in London) so I am assuming the script must have been approved by LF (KK, story group etc) ....under those circumstances, I don't see why they would suddenly decide to replace him with someone else because one film he made didn't do well.... I can however see them keeping an eye on things and even having re-shoots in case things go awry, like the notorious re-shoots of RO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 16 Jun - 16:39

Despite some really tone deaf comments about sexism, Colin seems like a really nice guy and this isn't about him as a person but as a director. I'm not sure the Josh Trank situation is comparable, to be honest. Trank committed the cardinal sin of blaming the studio for the failure of Fantastic Four, and as much validity as his argument about their interference etc might have had, if he'd taken the failure and criticism on the chin he would probably have come through it relatively unscathed. With Colin and Ep IX of the ST, I fear this has all the makings of a disaster, and not all of the fault would be his if it did go that way. I know we haven't seen TLJ yet, but plotgate raised some important questions, not to mention when and how JJ's numerous mystery boxes will be unwrapped (and even if they will at all given the uncertainty about the Knights of Ren being in TLJ). RJ has so far made it sound like he won't be getting into Snoke's story in any significant way. He also gave an answer about Rey's parentage at SWCO that inferred he won't be telling that story, either. So CT could be left with the task of making Snoke a credible villain, explaining who Rey is and why she's so important to the Galaxy, Reylo - if it's happening, not to mention figuring out how to honour Leia's legacy without Carrie... I don't think it's unreasonable to question whether Colin has the wherewithal as a co-writer/director to handle what's been left on the plate for Ep IX. The negative reaction to The Book of Henry must have knocked him for six and he's already deep into preparations for Ep IX. As a human being, I do feel sorry for the pressure he must be under, but it irks me no end that if he were a woman, he would not been given such leeway as a director.

I know some people are sick of the negativity and say give CT a chance, and for what it's worth, I'll be really surprised if Lucasfilm pull the plug on him now. But the critics are already sharpening their knives and even if KK and Co micromanage Ep IX to within an inch of its life, it will probably end up being a miserable experience for all involved.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 16 Jun - 16:43

@panki wrote:It has been some time since he submitted the script, and the shooting of Episode 9 begins in July (in London) so I am assuming the script must have been approved by LF (KK, story group etc) ....under those circumstances, I don't see why they would suddenly decide to replace him with someone else because one film he made didn't do well.... I can however see them keeping an eye on things and even having re-shoots in case things go awry, like the notorious re-shoots of RO.
@panki

Filming of Ep IX isn't scheduled to start until January next year. CT and Derek Connolly have only submitted the first draft of the script, or they had at the time of SWCO. It is possible they are further along with the script process by now.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 16:50

@panki wrote:It has been some time since he submitted the script, and the shooting of Episode 9 begins in July (in London) so I am assuming the script must have been approved by LF (KK, story group etc) ....under those circumstances, I don't see why they would suddenly decide to replace him with someone else because one film he made didn't do well.... I can however see them keeping an eye on things and even having re-shoots in case things go awry, like the notorious re-shoots of RO.
@panki

I know there have been rumors of shooting starting in July, but I believe the official word is still that shooting officially won't start until January 2018. There's still time to do something if they really want to do so, especially if they're willing to push the IX release date out to December, like everyone has been expecting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Fri 16 Jun - 16:59

@Mrs Ben Solo

That was an interesting read thx.

KK should have been alarmed with the flaws of JW. Yes it made a ton of money, and I understand she is walking on eggshells between making money/ handling a female protagonist/saving the SW franchise.

Yeah I feel kinda sorry for him, but he agreed on directing ep.9 so he must be aware of the high media exposure it's getting in everything he is doing. He could have said no!

Lets hope he takes the criticism well and rises above himself with 9 (pretty sure they guide and guard him well)
Blood Moon
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Fri 16 Jun - 17:01

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@panki

Filming of Ep IX isn't scheduled to start until January next year. CT and Derek Connolly have only submitted the first draft of the script, or they had at the time of SWCO. It is possible they are further along with the script process by now.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I thought it was supposed to be in July based on a report by Digital Spy but it looks like I got the date wrong (saw the screenrant dates just now)....but even if it is January, I seriously doubt they're changing directors on such short notice...it not only looks bad for CT but it will make LF look really bad and despite the fame and glory, it might not be good for their work reputation if they hire and fire just because someone's movie doesn't do well or the GA starts asking that they recruit some other director.

@Blood Moon wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

That was an interesting read thx.

KK should have been alarmed with the flaws of JW. Yes it made a ton of money, and I understand she is walking on eggshells between making money/ handling a female protagonist/saving the SW franchise.

Yeah I feel kinda sorry for him, but he agreed on directing ep.9 so he must be aware of the high media exposure it's getting in everything he is doing. He could have said no!

Lets hope he takes the criticism well and rises above himself with 9 (pretty sure they guide and guard him well)
@Blood Moon

This is exactly what I am hoping for- both these things! Hopefully he tries to disprove the critics and tptb keep an eye on things and make sure the movie is good.

On a separate note, I am interested in some of his ideas for episode 9 such as using actual IMAX footage of outer space and his wanting to use film instead of a digital camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Fri 16 Jun - 17:14

Reading the snippets of the reviews, I wonder if the new movie is as bad as they say, since I get an impression that many critics walked into this with knives already drawn and sharpened ready to tear into Trevorrow, who had lots of ill will ever since Jurassic World. The movie probably isn't any good, but I do wonder if it would have earned so much vitriol if it was directed by someone else.

Definitely not a good look for Episode IX; even if Trevorrow gets micromanaged to nth degree and the film is not outright awful, that's not exactly a recipe for a great finale to the saga. Just please don't get Gareth "I have no idea how to direct living human beings" Edwards back for this, ugh.
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 16 Jun - 17:21

@Saracene wrote:Reading the snippets of the reviews, I wonder if the new movie is as bad as they say, since I get an impression that many critics walked into this with knives already drawn and sharpened ready to tear into Trevorrow, who had lots of ill will ever since Jurassic World. The movie probably isn't any good, but I do wonder if it would have earned so much vitriol if it was directed by someone else.

Definitely not a good look for Episode IX; even if Trevorrow gets micromanaged to nth degree and the film is not outright awful, that's not exactly a recipe for a great finale to the saga. Just please don't get Gareth "I have no idea how to direct living human beings" Edwards back for this, ugh.
@Saracene

Ugh Gareth. R1 doesn't have the same emotional complexity like tfa, he can't develop characters
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Jun - 17:23

The one thing that I can see being risky for LF in terms of him is that the same female fans/critics who were wildly enthusiastic about Rey and TFA bringing in more female characters are also some of his loudest critics right now. And their enthusiasm in part is representative of why she's the breakout character, pushed Rey into pop culture as an icon almost as loved as Leia, and right now they're part of the group that has the knives out against him. It's industry perception, but that's not a perception you want about the person entrusted to deliver on your high level project. The buzz about Johnson is glowing and positive, that's a good thing for them. Trevorrow right now, and how much is fair/unfair, is about the opposite of positive buzz based on this film.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Jun - 17:25

@Mrs Ben Solo

This is an excellent read. Thank you for sharing--it sums up what a lot of us have been saying here very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 16 Jun - 17:42

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@Saracene wrote:Reading the snippets of the reviews, I wonder if the new movie is as bad as they say, since I get an impression that many critics walked into this with knives already drawn and sharpened ready to tear into Trevorrow, who had lots of ill will ever since Jurassic World. The movie probably isn't any good, but I do wonder if it would have earned so much vitriol if it was directed by someone else.

@Saracene

Ugh Gareth. R1 doesn't have the same emotional complexity like tfa, he can't develop characters
@Maria Antonietta

Jedi Council just gave a full throated endorsement of CT and the whole panel have full faith confidence that he will do a great job on EP9!

The whole Steven Spielberg "mini me directors" is ridiculous propaganda and myth, SS would not have F'd up The Book of Henry.. Even JJ  while the best of the "mini me's" is nowhere near where Spielberg has ever been as a director. However, he interned for Spielberg and that gives him way more credence in my book. Le't think about who screened ANH with George before it was properly edited with special effects, Steven & Francis Ford Coppola... George apprenticed for Francis before he made movies. It seems CT's moment of discovery came when his YouTube video garnered 20 million hits.. Sorry but I don't trust the taste of the masses.

New Interview with CT

spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Fri 16 Jun - 18:09

Oh, the gate isn't over yet.

I'm leaving this here, it made me laugh, because it's just ridiculous. Obviously, everyone of the fandom seems to be confronted with their own personal fears:

Did you know that BoH was filmed before the release of TFA, so the executives at LFL already saw the movie in 2015? They didn't fire him back then. I don't think they will fire him now.

I'm so done with all those gates, but suprisingly I'm pretty calm.

Last edited by EchoBase on Sat 17 Jun - 4:02; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatGirl on Fri 16 Jun - 18:21

Apparently this is being called #HenryGate. Lulz.

@EchoBase wrote:Did you know that BoH was filmed before the release of TFA, so the executives at LFL already saw the movie in 2015? They didn't fire him back then. I don't think they will fire him now.
@EchoBase

I didn't know that. What is LF even thinking? Argh.

WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum