Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Mana on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 11:58 am

Carrie is very much loved by her fans of whom there are plenty, so naturally they want to hear eveything about the last year of her life which was spent on the TLJ set. Star Wars is not big in my country but Fast and Furious is a super popular franchise over here and the moment Paul Walker was confirmed to have passed away, people literally took to the streets to mourn. Some people are still mourning....and its the same with Carrie. I personally would have liked to see more about her and will never tire of reading stuff about her because not only did she make Princess Leia, who is a favorite childhood character of mine, but she was a rare kind of person and its so sad because once you're drawn to that kind of person you juat want them to live forever.
I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way...please be considerate of that.

.
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1360
Likes : 11615
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by guardienne on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:54 pm



this is mostly about the book of henry but also about his process and how he sees movies and things like that.
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3250
Likes : 6486
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by BenOrgana on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 6:35 am

It's getting some good early buzz from people who have seen it - very moving but also very deft at how he handles the conflicting genres. I am impressed he's gone away and done something small-scale and original between these big blockbusters. Shows he's most interested in telling stories.

Critics reviews coming later this week, I think.

BenOrgana
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 73
Likes : 327
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 1:46 pm

Interesting interview with Colin Trevorrow where he talks about his preparation for Star Wars Ep IX and seeing things from a child's POV https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/interview-director-colin-trevorrow-talks-the-book-of-henry-and-teases-star-wars-episode-ix-752372

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by EchoBase on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 2:43 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Interesting interview with Colin Trevorrow where he talks about his preparation for Star Wars Ep IX and seeing things from a child's POV https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/interview-director-colin-trevorrow-talks-the-book-of-henry-and-teases-star-wars-episode-ix-752372
@Mrs Ben Solo

Sounds promising, especially the part with the "rich family drama".
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2586
Likes : 10789
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 2:58 pm

@EchoBase wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Interesting interview with Colin Trevorrow where he talks about his preparation for Star Wars Ep IX and seeing things from a child's POV https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/interview-director-colin-trevorrow-talks-the-book-of-henry-and-teases-star-wars-episode-ix-752372
@Mrs Ben Solo

Sounds promising, especially the part with the "rich family drama".
@EchoBase

Agreed. Plus, if he's looking at it from a kids' perspective, the "bad guys" flip to the "good guys'" side all the time in the stuff my daughter watches. I don't think that most kids are going to give a second thought to Kylo redeeming himself...they're not going to demand that he be punished, etc--what matters to them is that he's probably going to be working with the good guys to save the galaxy at the end.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4823
Likes : 25320
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Interesting interview with Colin Trevorrow where he talks about his preparation for Star Wars Ep IX and seeing things from a child's POV https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/interview-director-colin-trevorrow-talks-the-book-of-henry-and-teases-star-wars-episode-ix-752372
@Mrs Ben Solo

Sounds promising, especially the part with the "rich family drama".
@EchoBase

Agreed. Plus, if he's looking at it from a kids' perspective, the "bad guys" flip to the "good guys'" side all the time in the stuff my daughter watches. I don't think that most kids are going to give a second thought to Kylo redeeming himself...they're not going to demand that he be punished, etc--what matters to them is that he's probably going to be working with the good guys to save the galaxy at the end.
@ISeeAnIsland

The mention of "kids perspective" gave me literally a big smile.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4083
Likes : 19393
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Guest on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

CT talks about how Leia was originally the starting point for him when he approached Ep IX Sad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Saracene on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:50 pm

I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1543
Likes : 9511
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 5:01 pm

@Saracene wrote:I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
@Saracene

That was a rumor. I'm not sure how much truth there was to it, at this point.

That rumor sparked talks of her role being scaled back and the whole "Leia spends most the movie in a coma" thing, which I'm not sure how much I believe at this point. She seems to have several costume changes (based on the various set photos), which doesn't align with her spending most of the movie in a coma.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4823
Likes : 25320
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by IoJovi on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 5:03 pm

@Saracene wrote:I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
@Saracene

It was a rumor, yes.  It was never confirmed though by anyone.  There was a lot of speculation that the rewrites announced early on in January 2016 were to reduce Leia's role due to her health issues.  That was where the speculation of Leia in a coma came into play.  

I'm personally don't know what's true and what isn't, so I'm not even going to try to guess at it, at this point.

@ISeeAnIsland good point with the costume changes. That doesn't align with a character who gets maybe three scenes.
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6470
Likes : 36518
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Guest on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:08 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
@Saracene

It was a rumor, yes.  It was never confirmed though by anyone.  There was a lot of speculation that the rewrites announced early on in January 2016 were to reduce Leia's role due to her health issues.  That was where the speculation of Leia in a coma came into play.  

I'm personally don't know what's true and what isn't, so I'm not even going to try to guess at it, at this point.

@ISeeAnIsland good point with the costume changes. That doesn't align with a character who gets maybe three scenes.
@IoJovi

We had a rumour from Latino Review back in March '16 that Leia was going to get caught up in a space battle and end up in a coma after suffering grave injuries.

In one of the scenes shot in this stage, a rag-tag group of Resistance fighters have seen some battle. Cut and bruised, they and Poe Dameron are on this ship when Laura Dern, playing some sort of captain or officer. She tells the fighters that they are the last of the rebellion/resistance (I'm unclear on the exact phrasing of the line, so no capitalizing the Resistance) and that Princess Leia has been gravely injured and is receiving medical attention.

Then Mr. Ghostface Lives added to that on IMDB by saying Leia would survive by using the force.

"the really cool thing about the sequence is that Leia survives only because she uses the Force."

Carrie mentioned something about tripping up and being in hospital on her Twitter account back in late March/early April last year. She was seen out and about looking o.k in May, though, as she went to Cannes. It is hard to gauge when she did her filming on TLJ but she did appear to be working at the start and end of the production. Also, and perhaps significantly, we had a report in September last year that Carrie Fisher was cutting her attendance at New York Comic Con short because she was required for filming of a Star Wars production https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/09/carrie-fisher-cuts-comic-con-visit-short-for-star-wars-filming.html This is most intriguing given the timing and the other stuff rumoured to be being shot at that time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
@Saracene

It was a rumor, yes.  It was never confirmed though by anyone.  There was a lot of speculation that the rewrites announced early on in January 2016 were to reduce Leia's role due to her health issues.  That was where the speculation of Leia in a coma came into play.  

I'm personally don't know what's true and what isn't, so I'm not even going to try to guess at it, at this point.

@ISeeAnIsland good point with the costume changes. That doesn't align with a character who gets maybe three scenes.
@IoJovi

We had a rumour from Latino Review back in March '16 that Leia was going to get caught up in a space battle and end up in a coma after suffering grave injuries.

In one of the scenes shot in this stage, a rag-tag group of Resistance fighters have seen some battle. Cut and bruised, they and Poe Dameron are on this ship when Laura Dern, playing some sort of captain or officer. She tells the fighters that they are the last of the rebellion/resistance (I'm unclear on the exact phrasing of the line, so no capitalizing the Resistance) and that Princess Leia has been gravely injured and is receiving medical attention.

Then Mr. Ghostface Lives added to that on IMDB by saying Leia would survive by using the force.

"the really cool thing about the sequence is that Leia survives only because she uses the Force."

Carrie mentioned something about tripping up and being in hospital on her Twitter account back in late March/early April last year. She was seen out and about looking o.k in May, though, as she went to Cannes. It is hard to gauge when she did her filming on TLJ but she did appear to be working at the start and end of the production. Also, and perhaps significantly, we had a report in September last year that Carrie Fisher was cutting her attendance at New York Comic Con short because she was required for filming of a Star Wars production https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/09/carrie-fisher-cuts-comic-con-visit-short-for-star-wars-filming.html This is most intriguing given the timing and the other stuff rumoured to be being shot at that time.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I do recall there being some rumors that Carrie came back and did some more shooting after the main production on TLJ had wrapped. If I recall, this was around the same time that Lupita was rumored to be shooting her scenes for TLJ (which was definitely after the main production had wrapped), so there was some speculation that Carrie and Lupita were shooting Maz stuff together.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4823
Likes : 25320
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:29 pm

I'm not so nervous about Colin directing when he's had a lot of story already laid out for him, not to mention the help of the story group. 

But every time I remember that the script for 9 is already done, I have a tiny panic attack. It's DONE. I know changes can be made before filming begins, but it's unlikely they're going to change any huge plot points. (Like, what the hey? Let's throw Reylo in there at the last minute Smile) LF has said that it's written and there are people out there who know how all this ends. They know how Carrie's passing is accounted for, they know Rey and Kylo's fates, ugh. It's nothing we have control over, but it makes me anxious to think about it.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1256
Likes : 5891
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Guest on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:43 pm

Oh dear, this review of The Book of Henry isn't good. I had heard it was polarising but I couldn't see a good one! http://variety.com/2017/film/reviews/the-book-of-henry-review-naomi-watts-1202465743/

ETA - Ouch, this one is even worse (and gives the whole plot away if you're spoiler-phobic) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/book-henry-1013737?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories%29

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Kessel on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:55 pm

Reviews for The Book of Henry have started coming out, like the Hollywood Reporter review below where the author specifically expresses concerns about Episode IX based on his opinion of The Book of Henry-

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/book-henry-1013737

I'm going to reserve any judgment until I see it of course. In the past, I've expressed concerns about Colin writing and directing Episode IX too... I'm not completely sure how I feel about it all anymore since I think it's too soon to be worried over something we have no control over anyway.


Last edited by Kessel on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1391
Likes : 10393
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by vaderito on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:56 pm

@Saracene wrote:I can't help being cynical and suspicious and think that TPTB are just saying nice stuff about Leia in Episode IX because of Carrie's recent death. I have big trouble believing that they would 1) put aside Luke and 2) make Leia more central with Carrie's health problems. Wasn't there a thing during the filming of TLJ when they had to change things because of health issues?
@Saracene

Duh. There's no way that she was going to be a major player in IX. They took a hefty insurance meaning they were well aware of health risks and what they could mean for the production going forward. You don't bet your movie on such a risky cast member. Moreover, leader of ____________ means background role. She was never going to be as active in the movies as Han and Luke. These are action movies. Boardroom meetings, which is what leaders do (hello Mon Motma), are not slated for many scenes.

Also, being in TLJ more than in TFA doesn't mean much if your character was barely in TFA. Everything is in an upgrade in that case.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 9324
Likes : 44374
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:44 am

OMG! Those reviews are insanely bad, lol! I guess KK will be calling Tony Gilroy and others upfront to oversee CT. :-)
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3921
Likes : 17893
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by Guest on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:58 am

I almost feel bad for Colin. These reviews are brutal! The Guardian one is savage (and I love Peter Bradshaw because he loves Adam/Kylo).

The thing that sticks in the craw over this is all the recent discourse over female directors and trusting them with big budgets/blockbuster/action movies. I'm glad that some are at least questioning CT's fitness to direct Ep IX after all this, even if it seems unfair and he might still deliver the goods for Star Wars.

ETA http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/what-the-fck-even-is-this-movie-our-book-of-henry-review.php The sexism criticism is also very alarming after the awfulness of Jurassic World. It is valid to be concerned when the ST has a female protagonist. CT might be the one to deliver on Reylo, if it is happening, and the potential for it to hit all the wrong notes is high.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:07 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:OMG! Those reviews are insanely bad, lol! I guess KK will be calling Tony Gilroy and others upfront to oversee CT. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Oof. 27% rating on Rotten Tomatoes so far (22 reviews).

From a continuity standpoint (and also because he sounds like he was wonderful to work with and that everyone was impressed with him), I'd love it if they found a way to bring back Rian to help out with IX... Especially since he worked closely with Carrie on TLJ and likely would understand her vision.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4823
Likes : 25320
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ZioRen on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:43 pm

Honestly, I think Colin delivering Reylo in any respect will earn him sexism criticism and throwbacks to Jurassic World complaints. I'm still thinking there's no way canon Reylo, even if it's amazingly done, is avoiding complaint articles about "abuse" and "sexism" and "ruining Rey" by having her "responsible for the redemption of the bad white man who hurt her". Hero/Villain pairings, especially with a female hero, are easy targets in some social justice circles these days and writers won't miss the opportunity. It's best to get used to the idea now.


Last edited by ZioRen on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1795
Likes : 11691
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by vaderito on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:46 pm

@ZioRen wrote:Honestly, I think Colin delivering Reylo in any respect will earn him sexism criticism and throwbacks to Jurassic World complaints. I'm still thinking there's no way canon Reylo, even if it's amazingly done, is avoiding complaint articles about "abuse" and "sexism" and "ruining Rey" by having her "responsible for the redemption of the bad white man who hurt her". It's best to get used to the idea now.
@ZioRen

Those articles mean nothing. JW had them and made 1.6 billion. BatB had them and made 1.2 billion. GA doesn't care.

Also, guess which PT movie made the most money? That's right, the one starring Jar Jar. They removed Jar Jar from sequels due to insane media backlash and boxoffice went down never to reach TPM heights. Media backlash doesn't mean squat.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 9324
Likes : 44374
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by ZioRen on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:48 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:Honestly, I think Colin delivering Reylo in any respect will earn him sexism criticism and throwbacks to Jurassic World complaints. I'm still thinking there's no way canon Reylo, even if it's amazingly done, is avoiding complaint articles about "abuse" and "sexism" and "ruining Rey" by having her "responsible for the redemption of the bad white man who hurt her". It's best to get used to the idea now.
@ZioRen

Those articles mean nothing. JW had them and made 1.6 billion. BatB had them and made 1.2 billion. GA doesn't care.

Also, guess which PT movie made the most money? That's right, the one starring Jar Jar. They removed Jar Jar from sequels due to insane media backlash and boxoffice went down never to reach TPM heights. Media backlash doesn't mean squat.
@vaderito

Oh I don't doubt that the majority of the audience won't care. I'm just saying that it'll for sure happen and it's best to be prepared to see those complaints.

Looking at all this, I now wish that someone like Patty Jenkins was brought in to help Colin with IX. Based on her comments about Wonder Woman and bringing back the power of hope and love, she'd be a pretty damn perfect fit for portraying Star Wars' core theme.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1795
Likes : 11691
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by IoJovi on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:52 pm

@ZioRen wrote:Honestly, I think Colin delivering Reylo in any respect will earn him sexism criticism and throwbacks to Jurassic World complaints. I'm still thinking there's no way canon Reylo, even if it's amazingly done, is avoiding complaint articles about "abuse" and "sexism" and "ruining Rey" by having her "responsible for the redemption of the bad white man who hurt her". Hero/Villain pairings, especially with a female hero, are easy targets in some social justice circles these days and writers won't miss the opportunity. It's best to get used to the idea now.
@ZioRen

I have a very hard time believing this will happen outside very tiny miniscule circles like Tumblr, which the GA isn't aware of exists. Epic stories are chalked full of hero/villain pairings combined with redemption. If done well, the audience is going to eat it up. Heck, three weeks after TFA was released, the anti movement began to take shape and I had such a hard time believing how this was even an actual thing. The abuse and racism claims go beyond the ridiculous and I have a hard time seeing how anybody who has any credibility can take them seriously.

As far as Colin goes, I'm reserving judgement until I actually see IX. A bad movie doesn't mean necessarily hinge on the director and it could be related to anything. Also, from what I gather he wasn't the writer of actual script, so there's that.
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6470
Likes : 36518
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Colin Trevorrow for Episode IX

Post by snufkin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:56 pm

I do think some of the hate on Trevorrow is because he jumped from the indies to blockbuster so quickly on a thin resume, gained patronage from KK and her husband based on Brad Bird's recommendation, and in general represents the Old Boy's Club that a lot of people are fed up with given the stats when it comes to opportunities for women, WoC, and PoC in the industry.  That said, I really liked SNG and *hope* that all of the criticisms for JW and this movie, coupled with the praise for Patty Jenkins keep their feet to the fire on what IX should be like. Of course the irony with KK's response to why they hadn't hired a female director yet was the risk of backlash if something went bad. By all accounts, that's happening here with CT's reviews. Can't get any worse in terms of going bad than a major trade publication stating that "anybody who loves Star Wars should be concerned" at the conclusion of reviewing his latest film. LF would make a decision more on BO than critic reviews. But this is not a good look for them, especially with the drama already around IX from Carrie Fisher's death. Who I always expected to play more of a major role in the ST as a script doctor and story consultant than as an actress. It's pretty clear from his comments that she was the Kasdan to Rian Johnson's JJ for TLJ.

Worst case, it'll be like Rogue One with a lot of different players behind the scene while retaining the name of a central director (and irony of ironies, they hired Edwards in the same manner as Trevorrow as this hot young newcomer) still on the marquee. But damn, with those reviews and the comments, this is like a really harsh meteoric rise and fall. And no doubt this guy knows the amount of scrutiny and criticism that's on him for having this assignment. Ideal world, if they could have hired GdT to do one of the ST films, my choice for somebody who's actually the closest in spirit to Spielberg would've been Jeff Nichols. If you've seen any of his movies, just imagine that (from the weird to heartwarming) with maybe Michael Shannon turning up and being allowed to do something more than being cranky General Zod who's there to pick up a fat paycheck.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6126
Likes : 26712
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum