Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest SW man of all?

1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 12 ]
2% 2% 
[ 2 ]
5% 5% 
[ 4 ]
7% 7% 
[ 6 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
61% 61% 
[ 52 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
6% 6% 
[ 5 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 85

Re: Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

Post by Force Ghost on Thu 26 May - 21:16

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Okay, I voted for three of them. Here's my ranking/reasoning:

1. Kylo Ren. Duh. Just sexy AF.
  2. Han Solo. Like others have said, he was pretty much my first crush. The ROTJ scene where Leia unmasks and gives Han the "Someone who loves you" line was one of my first relationship fantasies that I used to play out with Barbie dolls, etc.
  3. Young Obi-wan. Because Ewan McGregor...also sexy AF, to me. I remember being shocked hearing that Ewan had been cast in a Star Wars movie because I was surprised that they'd cast someone who'd had a bit of a reputation for full frontal male nudity in a Star Wars flick.

@ISeeAnIsland
Huh? Shocked Shocked
Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 26 May - 21:26

@bela.mesecina - you need to see the Pillowbook and Velvet Goldmine
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Force Ghost on Thu 26 May - 22:30

@snufkin wrote:@bela.mesecina - you need to see the Pillowbook and Velvet Goldmine
@snufkin
I just saw it on youtube.... WTH wtf Ewan....childhood ruined, I need bleach
Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 26 May - 23:33

1. Han Solo - A one night stand material.
2. Obi Wan - Husband and Daddy material.
3. Kylo Ren - Cheating dark rendezvous material
4. Lando - high school boyfriend material
5. Anakin - lunk head dumb bimbo boyfriend material
6. Luke - first crush, first kiss material
7. Poe - Perfect gay boy friend material
8. Finn - Best friend material
9. Hux - Nerdy boyfriend material
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Fri 27 May - 5:40

Han Solo, because young Harrison Ford is sex and charisma on legs. Heck, even during TFA I caught myself thinking, gosh you're still hot.
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 27 May - 7:52

@Saracene wrote:Han Solo, because young Harrison Ford is sex and charisma on legs. Heck, even during TFA I caught myself thinking, gosh you're still hot.
@Saracene

totally. Granpa Harrison still got it.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Fri 27 May - 9:58

What about Palpatine? Razz Jk, gotta go with Kylo. That man is attractive.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade on Sun 5 Jun - 4:14

Kylo. He plays on my fetishes.
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa on Sun 26 Jun - 1:49

Kylo is kind of off the charts, so that's a given.

But, my number two would actually be the elder Obi-Wan, as played by Alec Guinness.  I watched A New Hope last year for the first time since I was a kid.  I was amused to find that Luke and Han seemed rather cute in a safe way, but that Alec G. came off as quite attractive to me.  For some reason, this cracks me up to think of this as a kind of test to discover that I must have reached "middle age."  Or, it could just be the accent. Smile
LadyHa
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 26 Jun - 2:12

No love for Lando?! Man's got his own planet, sweet cape, and Key & Peele sketch

snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 26 Jun - 18:05

I had to borrow this gif from the other thread. Only to remind my self that I choose well. Still Han. For now.

Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam on Mon 27 Jun - 11:28

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:I had a crush on Luke too Smile
@Little_Boots

Luke is an ideal crush for little girls Smile
@Darth_Awakened

Ah, so true!
Now I would say Kylo Ren because I don't care too much about the appearance but more to the inner self and in this respect I like him the most.
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 27 Jun - 14:02

@ZenBrainJam wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Little_Boots

@Darth_Awakened

Ah, so true!
Now I would say Kylo Ren because I don't care too much about the appearance but more to the inner self and in this respect I like him the most.
@ZenBrainJam

@ZenBrainJam wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Little_Boots

@Darth_Awakened

Ah, so true!
@ZenBrainJam

Me as well. I really would not like to see my furniture dammaged. lol!
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 27 Jun - 14:42

Hmm I don't really know. I love the way Obi-Wan looks physically in The Phantom Menace, but I'm not fond of his hair or beard in the next two PT films. His characterization is enough to make up for that though. Say what you will about the Prequels, but Obi-Wan was always great. The films are worth watching for him alone. He made the most of the script he had to work with and managed to tap into Alec Guiness' dearly-departed spirit or something. xD

I was never a Han Solo girl (though now that I'm older I see the appeal). I always liked Luke.

For the record I always found Darth Maul weirdly adorable in an alien kind of way. I just like the way he moves.

Weighing all the options now I'm going to have to pick Kylo. He's the character who got me to engage in my first fandom interactions, and he's incredibly beautiful. Let's be real, could have made him ugly and none of these debates would be going on right now. Actually scratch that, they still would be. If he wasn't Han and Leia's son and he was ugly not a single complaint would have been lodged, and TFA would lose 80% of what made it so full of potential.

I'm excited about the future of this story because they went down such a risky route already. People can say TFA was a rehash and that the writers were playing it safe, but if fan reactions mean anything Kylo is far from safe. People were waiting 30 years to meet the canon incarnation of Han and Leia's child, and turns out he wasn't the handsome, bada** Jedi people were expecting. He's an emotional, dark side affiliated, angsty wreck of a manchild. We actually get to watch this tortured character evolve into the person who all waited for, and that's beautiful. Kylo is a real character, not a concept. I know his journey is going to be incredible.
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 27 Jun - 16:04

What about kinkiest man in Star Wars, because...

I feel like a lot of parents' jaws are gonna drop when they see their kids playing this part of the game. He's definitely not talking dirty to his cousin.
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Mon 27 Jun - 16:17

Those gifs wtf!!! Hahahaha
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic on Mon 27 Jun - 16:34

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Hmm I don't really know. I love the way Obi-Wan looks physically in The Phantom Menace, but I'm not fond of his hair or beard in the next two PT films. His characterization is enough to make up for that though. Say what you will about the Prequels, but Obi-Wan was always great. The films are worth watching for him alone. He made the most of the script he had to work with and managed to tap into Alec Guiness' dearly-departed spirit or something. xD

I was never a Han Solo girl (though now that I'm older I see the appeal). I always liked Luke.

For the record I always found Darth Maul weirdly adorable in an alien kind of way. I just like the way he moves.

Weighing all the options now I'm going to have to pick Kylo. He's the character who got me to engage in my first fandom interactions, and he's incredibly beautiful. Let's be real, could have made him ugly and none of these debates would be going on right now. Actually scratch that, they still would be. If he wasn't Han and Leia's son and he was ugly not a single complaint would have been lodged, and TFA would lose 80% of what made it so full of potential.

I'm excited about the future of this story because they went down such a risky route already. People can say TFA was a rehash and that the writers were playing it safe, but if fan reactions mean anything Kylo is far from safe. People were waiting 30 years to meet the canon incarnation of Han and Leia's child, and turns out he wasn't the handsome, bada** Jedi people were expecting. He's an emotional, dark side affiliated, angsty wreck of a manchild. We actually get to watch this tortured character evolve into the person who all waited for, and that's beautiful. Kylo is a real character, not a concept. I know his journey is going to be incredible.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Kylo hands down, by a mile. I agree about Obi-Wan, he saved the PT, one of the best characters in all three movies. I've also always preferred Luke in the OT, he was so cute and almost fairy-tale like, especially in ANH. However, Kylo is 100% my type in every way: amazing character and so  beautiful. But the latter is hardly a surprise. Han and Leia's son should be beautiful and should make your heart skip a beat. They nailed it.

@BastilaBey wrote:What about kinkiest man in Star Wars, because...

I feel like a lot of parents' jaws are gonna drop when they see their kids playing this part of the game. He's definitely not talking dirty to his cousin.
@BastilaBey

This looks rather... interesting? Of course it's meant as a joke, but it's curious nonetheless.

Last edited by Queen of the Knights on Fri 5 Aug - 11:27; edited 5 times in total
MindAndMagic
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi on Mon 27 Jun - 18:11

I am laughing so hard I'm crying at this!!!!

Come on, can we get any more sexually blatant with these two?

And we're supposed to think they're cousins?

lol! lol! lol!

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 27 Jun - 18:12

I think the team at lego have been reading too many smutty Reylo fanfics. Kylo likes it rough.
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam on Mon 27 Jun - 18:20

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Hmm I don't really know. I love the way Obi-Wan looks physically in The Phantom Menace, but I'm not fond of his hair or beard in the next two PT films. His characterization is enough to make up for that though. Say what you will about the Prequels, but Obi-Wan was always great. The films are worth watching for him alone. He made the most of the script he had to work with and managed to tap into Alec Guiness' dearly-departed spirit or something. xD

@FrolickingFizzgig

Maul is not cute.. is hooooot! Agree about Obi1 beard and hair.

@ all the others
But these lines of the lego game are really so sexual?  I am not english so I can't catch the undertone, what he could say instead to be neutral in his pleas?
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 27 Jun - 18:29

@zenbrainjam

The fight starts around 2:10. I mean it obviously is designed to be appropriate for children and maybe it's just because I've watched Adam in Girls but when I hear his voice saying things like this...yeah, it sounds dirty to me. I don't think they'd have done this if they were cousins or if they didn't want adults to start wondering things.
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 27 Jun - 19:09

@IoJovi wrote:I am laughing so hard I'm crying at this!!!!

Come on, can we get any more sexually blatant with these two?

And we're supposed to think they're cousins?

lol! lol! lol!
@IoJovi

Oh god, me too. I'm at my desk at work right now with tears in my eyes from trying to keep my laughing at this quiet.

Husband has apparently pre-ordered this with plans of playing it with our daughter. I am TERRIBLE at video games, but I really want to give this one a try.

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 27 Jun - 20:34

@BastilaBey wrote:What about kinkiest man in Star Wars, because...

@BastilaBey

You know what came to my mind, when I saw this?
"Harder......harder!"

No, no I have no dirty mind Razz. But some of us hear Kylo screaming this towards the end of the snow fight Wink.
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum