Rey's dark side?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rey's dark side?

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May - 19:04

Ha that photo reminds me of @vaderito's prediction that she'll just torture him with sexual frustration in terms of going to the DarkSide
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May - 19:06

snufkin wrote:Ha that photo reminds me of @vaderito's prediction that she'll just torture him with sexual frustration in terms of going to the DarkSide
@snufkin

It must be really frustrating to get your teacher offer turned down and than watch Ruke blossom before your eyes. Laughing
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May - 19:08

vaderito wrote:
snufkin wrote:Ha that photo reminds me of @vaderito's prediction that she'll just torture him with sexual frustration in terms of going to the DarkSide
@snufkin

It must be really frustrating to get your teacher offer turned down and than watch Ruke blossom before your eyes. Laughing
@vaderito

Actually that might be part of the reason why he's gonna be all "I'm coming for you little scavenger!" He's probably feeling pissed/slighted that she went to Luke instead for instruction after rejecting his offer. Besides you know, the whole goes a little jealous/nuts about her relationships with men who aren't him.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 28 May - 19:19

snufkin wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@snufkin

@vaderito

Actually that might be part of the reason why he's gonna be all "I'm coming for you little scavenger!" He's probably feeling pissed/slighted that she went to Luke instead for instruction after rejecting his offer. Besides you know, the whole goes a little jealous/nuts about her relationships with men who aren't him.
@snufkin

Plus, there's the fact that Luke was his former teacher, and she seems to have a talent for sliding into slots of his life that he probably thinks should have been his (e.g. Han and the Falcon, the legacy lightsaber, etc.)

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May - 19:41

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@snufkin

@vaderito

@snufkin

Plus, there's the fact that Luke was his former teacher, and she seems to have a talent for sliding into slots of his life that he probably thinks should have been his (e.g. Han and the Falcon, the legacy lightsaber, etc.)
@ISeeAnIsland

or maybe Luke decides to train them both?

http://sessshoumaru.tumblr.com/post/145062214169/draw-the-squad-like-this
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sun 29 May - 5:18

SoloSideCousin wrote:
EchoBase wrote:I am just living this here, just to have an impression:

@EchoBase

Is that Daisy? Holy sith! Bring on that darker Rey! Kylo will lose his mind! Laughing
@SoloSideCousin

It seems that they used some filters etc. This is the original shot:

Still, something lascivious in this photograph. Must be her eyes.
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor on Wed 1 Jun - 10:51

@snufkin

No sith.

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Wed 1 Jun - 11:17

Remember these?

A bit of foreshadowing Very Happy
BenRey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by creepi0 on Wed 1 Jun - 12:37

I have hunch she will turn to darkside or aligned herself with Snoke at Episode 9 even though temporary. One thing i can think powerfull enough to make her turn might be her parent reveal or truth about her parent but since Episode 8 haven't come out yet im not really sure about it  

Found this on reddit a while back how dark Rey might look like
creepi0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum