ARCHIVE: Star Wars Celebration London 2016 and Orlando 2017 - 1

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Star Wars Celebration London 2016 and Orlando 2017 - 1

Post by BastilaBey on Thu 23 Feb 2017, 4:20 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:Who's in for lining up for the 40th anniversary panel?
@ReyofLightSide

Depends on the time. VIII is my priority so I'm going to start lining up for that as early as I need to be to get in.
@Xylo Ren

Same. As cool as it would be to see the ANH stuff, TLJ is #1 priority. We can always watch the live stream in line if it has to come to that...
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:21 pm

Heads up guys! It says on my showclix page that the tickets status has been updated to "processing"! Looks like they're getting ready to be posted out! Very Happy. Freaking hope mine arrive before I fly out. I ordered them to be posted but I wish I opted to pick them up at the convention instead. Stupid me! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:22 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Heads up guys! It says on my showclix page that the tickets status has been updated to "processing"! Looks like they're getting ready to be posted out! Very Happy. Freaking hope mine arrive before I fly out. I ordered them to be posted but I wish I opted to pick them up at the convention instead. Stupid me! Mad
@AppleCrumble122

It now says on th website they're due to be shipped out in early March, so hopefully you'll be good to go.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:23 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:Heads up guys! It says on my showclix page that the tickets status has been updated to "processing"! Looks like they're getting ready to be posted out! Very Happy. Freaking hope mine arrive before I fly out. I ordered them to be posted but I wish I opted to pick them up at the convention instead. Stupid me! Mad
@AppleCrumble122

It now says on th website they're due to be shipped out in early March, so hopefully you'll be good to go.
@IoJovi

God I hope so! If not, I have the confirmation email ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:29 pm

I hope they're coming out soon! I'll only be there friday and saturday now due to unforseen things coming up, but some time there is better than none. Sad
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:30 pm

@Helix wrote:I hope they're coming out soon! I'll only be there friday and saturday now due to unforseen things coming up, but some time there is better than none. Sad
@Helix

Aw shame you won't be there for the full thing! Sad Still will be awesome to see you and hopefully see the TLJ panel with you too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:35 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Helix

Aw shame you won't be there for the full thing! Sad Still will be awesome to see you and hopefully see the TLJ panel with you too! Very Happy
@AppleCrumble122

Yeah! I'm still hoping to make it to the panel! It's basically the highlight of the whole show.

My mom is coming with me and staying at the hotel, she's paranoid about a 21 year old man being kidnapped at a SW con. Rolling Eyes
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 8:38 pm

@Helix wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Helix

@AppleCrumble122

Yeah! I'm still hoping to make it to the panel! It's basically the highlight of the whole show.

My mom is coming with me and staying at the hotel, she's paranoid about a 21 year old man being kidnapped at a SW con. Rolling Eyes
@Helix

My mum would probably be similar and do the same thing, even though I'm nearly 25. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 9:15 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Helix wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Helix

@AppleCrumble122

@Helix

My mum would probably be similar and do the same thing, even though I'm nearly 25. Wink
@AppleCrumble122

My mom IS coming with me and....Omg I just realized there's basically nobody to bail us out of trouble... Laughing
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 9:27 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@AppleCrumble122

My mom IS coming with me and....Omg I just realized there's basically nobody to bail us out of trouble... Laughing
@IoJovi

Don't go on any wild drinking parties. Razz
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 12:43 pm

What's everyone's threshold for waiting in line for the VIII panel?

12 hours? 16 hours? 24?
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 5:08 pm

@AppleCrumble122

I am actually flying in one week before the convention so yeah, I hope the shipping will be fast. I didn't realize you can pick them up there. It'll be ok. Funny: I get them shipped to France since I'll be flying out from there and so I gave my Dad's name and now I receive news under his first name.

@Xylo Ren

My threshold is much lower. The more I think about it, the more I am scared of this whole cueing thing.

That's how I imagine my conversation with friends after the convention nowadays:
"What did you do at the convention?"
"Cue"
"Did you see any nice panel then?"
"Nope, I missed getting seats every night after hours of cueing and then I was so exhausted that I slept in and missed half of the days."
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 5:57 pm

I've been so busy so I haven't been able to keep up with this thread, but I hope to be able to more now that we're less than two months away!

I'd be up for some queuing, depending on what it's for...are we talking about TLJ panel on Friday, 4/14?

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 6:02 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:
@AppleCrumble122

I am actually flying in one week before the convention so yeah, I hope the shipping will be fast. I didn't realize you can pick them up there. It'll be ok. Funny: I get them shipped to France since I'll be flying out from there and so I gave my Dad's name and now I receive news under his first name.

@Xylo Ren

My threshold is much lower. The more I think about it, the more I am scared of this whole cueing thing.

That's how I imagine my conversation with friends after the convention nowadays:
"What did you do at the convention?"
"Cue"
"Did you see any nice panel then?"
"Nope, I missed getting seats every night after hours of cueing and then I was so exhausted that I slept in and missed half of the days."
@SanghaRen

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who probably won't be up for overnight cueing. If I didn't have my mom with me, it'd be one thing but I know for a fact she won't be into missing out on sleep and I'm not going to leave her alone this whole time. It's her trip too after all. Any long wait during the day for us though is fine - I'll be bringing portable chairs, blankets and a nice backpack to carry supplies.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 10:15 am

Shame on me, I wrote cue instead of queue. The worse part is that it's similar to French, I do know both words and it looked weird when I was writing it. That happens when you post late after long days. I really need holidays.

Question to those who went to conventions before : are we allowed to bring photo cameras? Not sure I want to carry it for 4 days and it would only make sense if I need to zoom in - at a panel for instance - otherwise iPhone makes good pics too.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 12:48 pm

(from the facebook group)

46 days....that's a little over a month ya'll!
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:48 am

ugh...why did Star Wars celebration have to fall on our New Years week??? Mad Mad Mad ...maybe I can fake an illness so I can stay in my room tuned into the live feed Laughing
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 5:43 pm

It's not a SW shirt, but if you wanna find me at Celebration just look for a tiny person wearing this.  Laughing

Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:09 pm

Got a notification that my tickets were sent.

Today I chatted with a colleague about SW. She said she saw a pic of Kylo and had to think of me. She does not like him, but she knows I like him. She is one of the rare people who knows I am going to the celebration. She thinks it's cool. She said she loves Obi-Wan - which I didn't know - and said she would take a flight to join me with her son if Ewan Mc Gregor was there. Chances are unfortunately very low. She also loves Luke. It's nice to talk about it with nice colleagues for a change.

@Helix

Is this poor thing bleeding?

SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:14 pm

My tickets still say they're processing. I'm wondering if they get shipped out in batches, and not everyone gets theirs at the same time? scratch
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:21 pm

@IoJovi wrote:My tickets still say they're processing.  I'm wondering if they get shipped out in batches, and not everyone gets theirs at the same time?  scratch
@IoJovi

I'm wondering if people who live further away from Orlando such as the West Coast of the US and Internationals get their tickets shipped first in order for them to arrive on time?

Last edited by AppleCrumble122 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:29 pm

@IoJovi wrote:My tickets still say they're processing. I'm wondering if they get shipped out in batches, and not everyone gets theirs at the same time? scratch
@IoJovi

Hang on. I got an email today saying my tickets are on their way, but on my showclix account, it still says the tickets are processing. Maybe some accounts haven't been updated yet. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:31 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:My tickets still say they're processing. I'm wondering if they get shipped out in batches, and not everyone gets theirs at the same time? scratch
@IoJovi

Hang on. I got an email today saying my tickets are on their way, but on my showclix account, it still says the tickets are processing. Maybe some accounts haven't been updated yet. scratch
@AppleCrumble122

I haven't gotten any email notification yet saying they were shipped, so I'm just hanging tight...
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:43 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@IoJovi

@AppleCrumble122

I haven't gotten any email notification yet saying they were shipped, so I'm just hanging tight...
@IoJovi

Don't worry! They'll be shipping any day now! Just you wait. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:50 pm

@SanghaRen

Yes, his lungs are still forming so he leaks blood from his gills. He gets better. Smile

I haven't gotten a notification on my tickets yet, either.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum