Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm

I received an email last night that mine had shipped. Very Happy
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Star Wars Celebration London 2016 and Orlando 2017 - 1

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:04 pm

It makes sense to send to people outside of the US first. Actually I got a DHL airway bill number and it says they were shipped today and will be delivered on Thursday. I have them delivered to my parents since I am flying from there so told my parents to watch out for it.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:09 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:It makes sense to send to people outside of the US first. Actually I got a DHL airway bill number and it says they were shipped today and will be delivered on Thursday. I have them delivered to my parents since I am flying from there so told my parents to watch out for it.
@SanghaRen

Same. I'm working 9-7 on Thursday too so I've asked my folks to keep an eye out for it as well as sign for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:22 pm

I haven't received a notice for my tix yet either...maybe they're sending them out in batches.
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:31 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:It makes sense to send to people outside of the US first. Actually I got a DHL airway bill number and it says they were shipped today and will be delivered on Thursday. I have them delivered to my parents since I am flying from there so told my parents to watch out for it.
@SanghaRen

Same. I'm working 9-7 on Thursday too so I've asked my folks to keep an eye out for it as well as sign for it.
@AppleCrumble122

Same here. They were shipped and should be delivered on Thursday. Getting excited cheers
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 5:10 pm

I gotta know, does Celebration have the 'ComicCon Stink'? Do I need to bring some Vick's Vapor Rub to put under my nose? Laughing
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 5:24 pm

@Helix wrote:I gotta know, does Celebration have the 'ComicCon Stink'? Do I need to bring some Vick's Vapor Rub to put under my nose? Laughing
@Helix
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 4:00 am

@EchoBase wrote:
@Helix wrote:I gotta know, does Celebration have the 'ComicCon Stink'? Do I need to bring some Vick's Vapor Rub to put under my nose? Laughing
@Helix
@EchoBase

Wait is this for real?  Are these conventions known for being smelly? Sad  I mean, is everyone so busy waiting in line that they don't have time to take a shower? Sad  That's actually one of the main reasons I don't want to wait in line all night, I want to be able to go back to my hotel room and take a shower before the day's events.  The other reason is just the sheer exhaustion of being up all night.
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 4:23 am

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@Helix
@EchoBase

Wait is this for real?  Are these conventions known for being smelly? Sad  I mean, is everyone so busy waiting in line that they don't have time to take a shower? Sad  That's actually one of the main reasons I don't want to wait in line all night, I want to be able to go back to my hotel room and take a shower before the day's events.  The other reason is just the sheer exhaustion of being up all night.
@Kyla Ren

I am not that experienced. Never waited in line all night. But don't worry, last year in London we were really busy and waited in lines for autographs and merchandise and still found time to take a shower Razz.
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 4:36 am

@EchoBase wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@Helix
@EchoBase

@Kyla Ren

I am not that experienced. Never waited in line all night. But don't worry, last year in London we were really busy and waited in lines for autographs and merchandise and still found time to take a shower Razz.
@EchoBase

That's good to know because I can be kind of OCD when it comes to stuff like that. Laughing  Whenever I see or hear about people waiting in long lines overnight or even longer for tickets, to get good seats, etc., I'm just amazed that they're so willing to rough it and wait outside, go without showering, etc. for long periods of time.  They are truly dedicated.  I guess I'm not. Laughing
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:17 pm

I see that Dave Filoni, Billy Dee Williams, Vanessa Marshall and Alan Tudyk were just added to the list of celebrity meet and greets. While Mark Hamill isn't listed yet, this gives me great hope he'll be a last minute announcement. My fingers are crossed!
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:29 pm

@IoJovi wrote:I see that Dave Filoni, Billy Dee Williams, Vanessa Marshall and Alan Tudyk were just added to the list of celebrity meet and greets. While Mark Hamill isn't listed yet, this gives me great hope he'll be a last minute announcement. My fingers are crossed!
@IoJovi

Eh, never heard of 'em!
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

@IoJovi wrote:I see that Dave Filoni, Billy Dee Williams, Vanessa Marshall and Alan Tudyk were just added to the list of celebrity meet and greets.  While Mark Hamill isn't listed yet, this gives me great hope he'll be a last minute announcement.  My fingers are crossed!  
@IoJovi

Hera's voice is there? *shrieks* Ok, Freddie Prinze Jr, you have to be there too!

Mark Hamill not coming to the event would be a shocker. That man loves fans, fandoms, merchandizing, the whole package. And he would not pass this opportunity to troll live Very Happy
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

@Helix wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:I see that Dave Filoni, Billy Dee Williams, Vanessa Marshall and Alan Tudyk were just added to the list of celebrity meet and greets.  While Mark Hamill isn't listed yet, this gives me great hope he'll be a last minute announcement.  My fingers are crossed!  
@IoJovi

Eh, never heard of 'em!
@Helix

Billy Dee would be fun - I don't see the pricing structure anymore for anyone on the website.  I wonder it's user error (it probably is...)

EDIT: @SanghaRen I *believe* Mark Hamill (and Carrie, RIP) has been to every SWC since its beginning in the late '90s.  Because his role is so huge in Episode VIII (complete with nail biting anticipating of what exactly that role will entail), I'm thinking it really will be a last minute surprise announcement.

Last edited by IoJovi on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Helix

Billy Dee would be fun - I don't see the pricing structure anymore for anyone on the website.  I wonder it's user error (it probably is...)
@IoJovi

I was thinking the same. He's the one I'm most excited for out of the new update batch.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 3:42 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Helix wrote:
@IoJovi

Eh, never heard of 'em!
@Helix

EDIT: @SanghaRen I *believe* Mark Hamill (and Carrie, RIP) has been to every SWC since its beginning in the late '90s.  Because his role is so huge in Episode VIII (complete with nail biting anticipating of what exactly that role will entail), I'm thinking it really will be a last minute surprise announcement.
@IoJovi

Those were my thoughts--Billy Dee would be a fun photo to get. I also liked Alan Tudyk in Firefly (pre-K2S), so he's slightly tempting, but not as much as Billy Dee.

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=498
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum