Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 11 Mar - 0:22

@Convor wrote:Hello, I'm Convor! I'm a big fan of Star Wars and the symbolism behind it.
@Convor

welcome! cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2491
Likes : 10526
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 11 Mar - 15:44

@Convor wrote:Thank you! It is nice to be with other Star Wars fans!
@Convor

Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4095
Likes : 21209
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Piper Maru on Sat 11 Mar - 15:50

@Convor wrote:Thank you! It is nice to be with other Star Wars fans!
@Convor

Heeey, welcome to the forums!
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 791
Likes : 5610
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by WhatGirl on Sat 11 Mar - 17:27

@Convor

Welcome to the forum. Smile I like your username and icon. Looking forward to seeing some convorees in TLJ!
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1230
Likes : 11616
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by IoJovi on Sun 12 Mar - 22:48

Welcome, @Convor! We look forward to getting to know you!

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5538
Likes : 30088
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Kat on Wed 29 Mar - 18:01

Hey everyone! Smile I love the Star Wars movies. I'm also a huge fan of the Kotor games. I was super excited for TFA but I was surprised when it quickly became my favorite Star Wars movie. I also didn't expect to find myself shipping Kylo and Rey, but it just seemed so obvious to me the second time I watched the movie (I didn't even wait a week before seeing it in theaters a second time, haha).

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I really wish I had found this forum earlier! :3

Kat
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 2
Likes : 20
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-29
Localisation : Denver, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Irina de France on Wed 29 Mar - 18:01

@Kat wrote:Hey everyone! Smile I love the Star Wars movies. I'm also a huge fan of the Kotor games. I was super excited for TFA but I was surprised when it quickly became my favorite Star Wars movie. I also didn't expect to find myself shipping Kylo and Rey, but it just seemed so obvious to me the second time I watched the movie (I didn't even wait a week before seeing it in theaters a second time, haha).

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I really wish I had found this forum earlier! :3
@Kat

Heyyyyy fellow KOTOR fan! Hi and welcome! Very Happy
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1215
Likes : 6203
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 21
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Kat on Wed 29 Mar - 18:32

Heyyyyy fellow KOTOR fan! Hi and welcome! Very Happy
@Irina de France

Thanks!  I was actually a fan of Kotor before the movies.  I had seen the movies as a kid but didn't even remember them that well as I got older.  I played Kotor I and II as a teenager and decided to rewatch the movies (well, I skipped the prequels) and fell in love.

Kat
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 2
Likes : 20
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-29
Localisation : Denver, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 30 Mar - 15:27

Hello, all Smile

I've been visiting this forum for a while now and finally decided to join so I can interact a bit.
I'm 30, female, married, two kids. I majored in Japanese in college.

My SW fandom has developed gradually through my life. My bros watched the original trilogy movies at home growing up and then the prequels came out when I was in middle school and high school. When TFA came out I had a baby and a toddler at home so I missed seeing it in theaters, but was anxiously awaiting the DVD release. I didn't have high expectations because of the Disney association, and because the prequels weren't great, but I was blown away, and now my fandom is at an all time high, lol Razz

I'm really hoping that Rey turns out to be a Kenobi because I love Obi Wan, but I have a feeling that she really will be a "nobody." Also, I came away from the first viewing conflicted because it seemed like Kylo might develop feelings for Rey, but at the same time it might have been hinted that she's Luke's daughter. After reading the novelization, my idea of a romantic vibe between the heroine and "villain" was cemented, but ultimately, I'm guessing that it's going to be chalked up to a villainous crush. I hate to get my hopes up too high Wink My husband thinks I'm over analyzing everything and doesn't understand my fascination with Kylo Ren, ha, so I need someone else discuss the story with while waiting for The Last Jedi.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 592
Likes : 2634
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 30 Mar - 15:39

@Kat wrote:
Heyyyyy fellow KOTOR fan! Hi and welcome! Very Happy
@Irina de France

Thanks!  I was actually a fan of Kotor before the movies.  I had seen the movies as a kid but didn't even remember them that well as I got older.  I played Kotor I and II as a teenager and decided to rewatch the movies (well, I skipped the prequels) and fell in love.
@Kat

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Hello, all Smile

I've been visiting this forum for a while now and finally decided to join so I can interact a bit.
I'm 30, female, married, two kids. I majored in Japanese in college.

My SW fandom has developed gradually through my life. My bros watched the original trilogy movies at home growing up and then the prequels came out when I was in middle school and high school. When TFA came out I had a baby and a toddler at home so I missed seeing it in theaters, but was anxiously awaiting the DVD release. I didn't have high expectations because of the Disney association, and because the prequels weren't great, but I was blown away, and now my fandom is at an all time high, lol Razz

I'm really hoping that Rey turns out to be a Kenobi because I love Obi Wan, but I have a feeling that she really will be a "nobody." Also, I came away from the first viewing conflicted because it seemed like Kylo might develop feelings for Rey, but at the same time it might have been hinted that she's Luke's daughter. After reading the novelization, my idea of a romantic vibe between the heroine and "villain" was cemented, but ultimately, I'm guessing that it's going to be chalked up to a villainous crush. I hate to get my hopes up too high Wink My husband thinks I'm over analyzing everything and doesn't understand my fascination with Kylo Ren, ha, so I need someone else discuss the story with while waiting for The Last Jedi.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Welcome to both of you! Enjoy your time with us cheers
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2491
Likes : 10526
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Reylo4life on Wed 12 Apr - 15:03

Hello Everyone! I am a little late on introducing myself as I get so eager to read your wonderful threads! Thanks to your fellow member, @MeadowofAshes I found you all! It is so nice to be within a group that shares my same views and opinions! Like us all, I am a big Star Wars fan and along with my fiance, we are both attending celebration this year dressing up as Rey and Kylo! I can't wait! I also found this awesome dress to wear! Im sure ill get plenty of bad looks from all the antis Wink I also take saber classes at our local gym! I am so grateful and lucky to live in a city where others are just as enthusiastic about Star Wars as I am! Thanks again for everyone being so accepting and may the force be with you all!

avatar
Reylo4life
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 12
Likes : 72
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-23
Age : 29
Localisation : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Reylo4life on Wed 12 Apr - 15:10

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Hello, all Smile

I've been visiting this forum for a while now and finally decided to join so I can interact a bit.
I'm 30, female, married, two kids. I majored in Japanese in college.

My SW fandom has developed gradually through my life. My bros watched the original trilogy movies at home growing up and then the prequels came out when I was in middle school and high school. When TFA came out I had a baby and a toddler at home so I missed seeing it in theaters, but was anxiously awaiting the DVD release. I didn't have high expectations because of the Disney association, and because the prequels weren't great, but I was blown away, and now my fandom is at an all time high, lol Razz

I'm really hoping that Rey turns out to be a Kenobi because I love Obi Wan, but I have a feeling that she really will be a "nobody." Also, I came away from the first viewing conflicted because it seemed like Kylo might develop feelings for Rey, but at the same time it might have been hinted that she's Luke's daughter. After reading the novelization, my idea of a romantic vibe between the heroine and "villain" was cemented, but ultimately, I'm guessing that it's going to be chalked up to a villainous crush. I hate to get my hopes up too high Wink My husband thinks I'm over analyzing everything and doesn't understand my fascination with Kylo Ren, ha, so I need someone else discuss the story with while waiting for The Last Jedi.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Hello @Cowgirlsamurai I can totally relate! I am 29, no kids yet, but my soon-to-be husband thinks I'm always over analyzing everything too and doesn't get the Kylo Ren fascination either but just recently he was at the gym and mentioned we were big Star Wars fans and the guy said how his gf was way into Kylo as well. So nice to know we aren't alone! Especially here on this fabulous forum!
avatar
Reylo4life
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 12
Likes : 72
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-23
Age : 29
Localisation : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 12 Apr - 15:25

@Reylo4life wrote:Hello Everyone! I am a little late on introducing myself as I get so eager to read your wonderful threads! Thanks to your fellow member, @MeadowofAshes I found you all! It is so nice to be within a group that shares my same views and opinions! Like us all, I am a big Star Wars fan and along with my fiance, we are both attending celebration this year dressing up as Rey and Kylo! I can't wait! I also found this awesome dress to wear! Im sure ill get plenty of bad looks from all the antis Wink I also take saber classes at our local gym! I am so grateful and lucky to live in a city where others are just as enthusiastic about Star Wars as I am! Thanks again for everyone being so accepting and may the force be with you all!

@Reylo4life

Welcome to our little community Smile
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3333
Likes : 15196
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 12 Apr - 16:26

@Reylo4life

You're lucky that your fiance is into Star Wars too! My husband likes the movies, but only on a pretty basic, surface level, and can't understand my need for further analysis. He side eyes me anytime I bring up Reylo, because he thinks I'm digging too deep. He's also a very busy guy, professionally, so I tease him that he just doesn't have the time to devote to a fandom like I do, ha! Our 4 year old son is just getting interested, so for me it's a very exciting time in our house Very Happy Our daughter is too young, but she points out all the droids and says, "BB-8!" so there is potential. Rey is a great female protagonist so I hope going forward, more little girls will see that SW is a story for them as well.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 592
Likes : 2634
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Reylo4life on Wed 12 Apr - 18:14

@Cowgirlsamurai I am glad to hear! I wish my mom was as cool as you are! Lucky kids! How exciting to see their reaction to the series as they grow up! Razz
avatar
Reylo4life
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 12
Likes : 72
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-23
Age : 29
Localisation : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Piper Maru on Wed 12 Apr - 22:29

Hey, @Reylo4life! Welcome to the forums Smile
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 791
Likes : 5610
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by kylorey on Sat 22 Apr - 16:43

Hello! I've been a Rey and Kylo fan since the premiere of TFA, and only now stumbled across this forum. Brief bit about myself: I'm 21, in college, and I spend most of my time daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows. Like most of you, I love discussing Rey and Kylo's relationship - my obsession with Star Wars has been amped up to about 100% since TFA. No one in my real life is really interested in Star Wars talk, though, so I hope I can satisfy my need for discussion here!
avatar
kylorey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 7
Likes : 19
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-21
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 22 Apr - 16:55

@kylorey wrote:Hello! I've been a Rey and Kylo fan since the premiere of TFA, and only now stumbled across this forum. Brief bit about myself: I'm 21, in college, and I spend most of my time daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows. Like most of you, I love discussing Rey and Kylo's relationship - my obsession with Star Wars has been amped up to about 100% since TFA. No one in my real life is really interested in Star Wars talk, though, so I hope I can satisfy my need for discussion here!
@kylorey

Welcome!! It's hard when none of you friends and family are as into a movie/show/book as much as you are, so this will be a good forum for you!! And yay for consistently daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows Lolilol Approves
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 257
Likes : 922
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 31
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 22 Apr - 17:01

@kylorey wrote:Hello! I've been a Rey and Kylo fan since the premiere of TFA, and only now stumbled across this forum. Brief bit about myself: I'm 21, in college, and I spend most of my time daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows. Like most of you, I love discussing Rey and Kylo's relationship - my obsession with Star Wars has been amped up to about 100% since TFA. No one in my real life is really interested in Star Wars talk, though, so I hope I can satisfy my need for discussion here!
@kylorey
Welcome to the board! This sounds like just the place for you if you're looking for a place to discuss SW and the ST. Smile
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2711
Likes : 24935
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by kylorey on Sat 22 Apr - 17:06

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@kylorey wrote:Hello! I've been a Rey and Kylo fan since the premiere of TFA, and only now stumbled across this forum. Brief bit about myself: I'm 21, in college, and I spend most of my time daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows. Like most of you, I love discussing Rey and Kylo's relationship - my obsession with Star Wars has been amped up to about 100% since TFA. No one in my real life is really interested in Star Wars talk, though, so I hope I can satisfy my need for discussion here!
@kylorey

Welcome!! It's hard when none of you friends and family are as into a movie/show/book as much as you are, so this will be a good forum for you!! And yay for consistently daydreaming about books, movies, and tv shows Lolilol Approves
@SheLitAFire

Thanks!! It's so reassuring when I meet people who have similar interests.  Jumping  Also, I love your Emily Bronte quote!
avatar
kylorey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 7
Likes : 19
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-21
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum