Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Jade Watts on Thu 25 May - 16:34

Hello! My name is Jade, I'm 23 and I'm a huge Reylo's fan since I saw the movie in December 2015. I'm French, so English is not my first language. Just let me know if my messages are unreadable. Smile
Can't wait to read others Reylos on this forum. Have a nice day, guys.
avatar
Jade Watts
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 3
Likes : 20
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-24
Age : 23
Localisation : France

https://jade-deanee.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Irina de France on Thu 25 May - 16:36

@Jade Watts wrote:Hello! My name is Jade, I'm 23 and I'm a huge Reylo's fan since I saw the movie in December 2015. I'm French, so English is not my first language. Just let me know if my messages are unreadable. Smile
Can't wait to read others Reylos on this forum. Have a nice day, guys.
@Jade Watts

Hey! Fellow French Reylo shipper! Welcome!
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1146
Likes : 5884
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 21
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Jade Watts on Thu 25 May - 16:37

@Irina de France wrote:
@Jade Watts wrote:Hello! My name is Jade, I'm 23 and I'm a huge Reylo's fan since I saw the movie in December 2015. I'm French, so English is not my first language. Just let me know if my messages are unreadable. Smile
Can't wait to read others Reylos on this forum. Have a nice day, guys.
@Jade Watts

Hey! Fellow French Reylo shipper! Welcome!
@Irina de France

Hey !!! Thanks ! Merci Razz
avatar
Jade Watts
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 3
Likes : 20
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-24
Age : 23
Localisation : France

https://jade-deanee.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan on Thu 25 May - 23:14

Hi @Jade Watts! Welcome to the community, glad you found your way to us. ^^

Let us know if you need any help navigating the forum.

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1959
Likes : 5334
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Jade Watts on Sat 27 May - 18:01

@Darth Rowan wrote:Hi @Jade Watts! Welcome to the community, glad you found your way to us. ^^

Let us know if you need any help navigating the forum.
@Darth Rowan

Thanks! If I need help, I'll ask, ok! Smile
avatar
Jade Watts
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 3
Likes : 20
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-24
Age : 23
Localisation : France

https://jade-deanee.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by tintarelladiluna on Sun 28 May - 17:13

Hello, fellow Reylos! My name's Maria, I'm Italian and I'll be 19 in five months. I watched TFA for the first time two months ago (I know, I'm late to the party Laughing ) and I remember that my first words after the end of the film were: "I hope Rey's not Luke's daughter" and "Of course Rey is going to be the key to Kylo's redemption, family didn't work so Rey will succeed" in a condescending way (that's how much I thought it was predictable Shocked ), not necessarily implying a romantic arc, but the future development of the story was as clear "as an azure sky of deepest summer", or at least it was until I dived into the internet...
It's actually kinda funny how I discovered this place and Reylo: the Italian voice actor for Kylo Ren was awful and reminded me of a spoiled child, but since I don't trust the Italian dubbing ever, I searched for the interrogation scene on Youtube (again, what a peculiar scene to search for, now that I recall it, I believe that my unconscious was guiding me through the search Very Happy ). And, oh, I was so mesmerized by Adam Driver's performance and how believable he was! As I scrolled through the comments, I found that quite a few people were aware that something was "off" about the scene and some identified the strangeness in the huuuge amount of sexual tension between the two. Not long after, I ended up here and I ashamedly admit that I've been lurking here since that day and I've registered only now because of Romancegate: I was so heartbroken and I needed to vent, but obviously I didn't have anyone to talk to (I'm trying to make my bff watch SW but she's only seen ANH and I can't spoil her anything of course). I didn't register earlier simply because I had a sort of "inferiority complex", lacking the knowledge and life experience that you all have, and I didn't think that I could contribute in any significant way.
Anyway, Star Wars has been part of my (short) life since I was 12, first in the form of The Clone Wars animated series: let me tell you, I was obsessed! My fave was Ahsoka and it wasn't until I let TFA sink in that I understood that I was waiting for a Force-sensitive, human and female protagonist to wield a lightsaber for years now, so you can imagine how much this new story about a heroine that is even the same age as me resonates with me.
I apologize in advance if I mess up phrasal verbs and collocations, I'm still learning English after all Rolling Eyes
Well, that was a longer introduction than I anticipated, but it actually represents quite faithfully what goes on in my head, which is always full of twirling ideas! Have a nice day and hope to talk to you all soon!
P.s. "Tintarella di luna" is the name of a Mina song, an Italian singer and it's been my nickname for some time now, my Italian teacher gave it to me because of my pale complexion, I thought it was cute and now I simply roll with it: end of irrelevant infos. Razz
avatar
tintarelladiluna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 184
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Age : 18
Localisation : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SkyStar on Sun 28 May - 17:27

@tintarelladiluna wrote:Hello, fellow Reylos! My name's Maria, I'm Italian and I'll be 19 in five months. I watched TFA for the first time two months ago (I know, I'm late to the party Laughing ) and I remember that my first words after the end of the film were: "I hope Rey's not Luke's daughter" and "Of course Rey is going to be the key to Kylo's redemption, family didn't work so Rey will succeed" in a condescending way (that's how much I thought it was predictable Shocked ), not necessarily implying a romantic arc, but the future development of the story was as clear "as an azure sky of deepest summer", or at least it was until I dived into the internet...
It's actually kinda funny how I discovered this place and Reylo: the Italian voice actor for Kylo Ren was awful and reminded me of a spoiled child, but since I don't trust the Italian dubbing ever, I searched for the interrogation scene on Youtube (again, what a peculiar scene to search for, now that I recall it, I believe that my unconscious was guiding me through the search Very Happy ). And, oh, I was so mesmerized by Adam Driver's performance and how believable he was! As I scrolled through the comments, I found that quite a few people were aware that something was "off" about the scene and some identified the strangeness in the huuuge amount of sexual tension between the two. Not long after, I ended up here and I ashamedly admit that I've been lurking here since that day and I've registered only now because of Romancegate: I was so heartbroken and I needed to vent, but obviously I didn't have anyone to talk to (I'm trying to make my bff watch SW but she's only seen ANH and I can't spoil her anything of course). I didn't register earlier simply because I had a sort of "inferiority complex", lacking the knowledge and life experience that you all have, and I didn't think that I could contribute in any significant way.
Anyway, Star Wars has been part of my (short) life since I was 12, first in the form of The Clone Wars animated series: let me tell you, I was obsessed! My fave was Ahsoka and it wasn't until I let TFA sink in that I understood that I was waiting for a Force-sensitive, human and female protagonist to wield a lightsaber for years now, so you can imagine how much this new story about a heroine that is even the same age as me resonates with me.
I apologize in advance if I mess up phrasal verbs and collocations, I'm still learning English after all Rolling Eyes
Well, that was a longer introduction than I anticipated, but it actually represents quite faithfully what goes on in my head, which is always full of twirling ideas! Have a nice day and hope to talk to you all soon!
P.s. "Tintarella di luna" is the name of a Mina song, an Italian singer and it's been my nickname for some time now, my Italian teacher gave it to me because of my pale complexion, I thought it was cute and now I simply roll with it: end of irrelevant infos. Razz
@tintarelladiluna

Welcome and you have a cool nickname! Wink
avatar
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 280
Likes : 1630
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by IoJovi on Sun 28 May - 17:28

@tintarelladiluna Welcome and we are glad you could join us!!! It's never too late to join the party. I too have been a long time Star Wars fan since I was 5 (I'm 41 now), but fell right back into the mess when I saw the underlying sexual tension between these two!!! Knowing who he was (the son of heroes) told me I wasn't seeing things. I'm a sucker for redemption stories, but throw enemies to lovers into the mix and I'm a goner.

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 4809
Likes : 26228
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 28 May - 17:28

@tintarelladiluna wrote:Hello, fellow Reylos! My name's Maria, I'm Italian and I'll be 19 in five months. I watched TFA for the first time two months ago (I know, I'm late to the party Laughing ) and I remember that my first words after the end of the film were: "I hope Rey's not Luke's daughter" and "Of course Rey is going to be the key to Kylo's redemption, family didn't work so Rey will succeed" in a condescending way (that's how much I thought it was predictable Shocked ), not necessarily implying a romantic arc, but the future development of the story was as clear "as an azure sky of deepest summer", or at least it was until I dived into the internet...
It's actually kinda funny how I discovered this place and Reylo: the Italian voice actor for Kylo Ren was awful and reminded me of a spoiled child, but since I don't trust the Italian dubbing ever, I searched for the interrogation scene on Youtube (again, what a peculiar scene to search for, now that I recall it, I believe that my unconscious was guiding me through the search Very Happy ). And, oh, I was so mesmerized by Adam Driver's performance and how believable he was! As I scrolled through the comments, I found that quite a few people were aware that something was "off" about the scene and some identified the strangeness in the huuuge amount of sexual tension between the two. Not long after, I ended up here and I ashamedly admit that I've been lurking here since that day and I've registered only now because of Romancegate: I was so heartbroken and I needed to vent, but obviously I didn't have anyone to talk to (I'm trying to make my bff watch SW but she's only seen ANH and I can't spoil her anything of course). I didn't register earlier simply because I had a sort of "inferiority complex", lacking the knowledge and life experience that you all have, and I didn't think that I could contribute in any significant way.
Anyway, Star Wars has been part of my (short) life since I was 12, first in the form of The Clone Wars animated series: let me tell you, I was obsessed! My fave was Ahsoka and it wasn't until I let TFA sink in that I understood that I was waiting for a Force-sensitive, human and female protagonist to wield a lightsaber for years now, so you can imagine how much this new story about a heroine that is even the same age as me resonates with me.
I apologize in advance if I mess up phrasal verbs and collocations, I'm still learning English after all Rolling Eyes
Well, that was a longer introduction than I anticipated, but it actually represents quite faithfully what goes on in my head, which is always full of twirling ideas! Have a nice day and hope to talk to you all soon!
P.s. "Tintarella di luna" is the name of a Mina song, an Italian singer and it's been my nickname for some time now, my Italian teacher gave it to me because of my pale complexion, I thought it was cute and now I simply roll with it: end of irrelevant infos. Razz
@tintarelladiluna

Welcome Maria !!!
To the Reylo board!
Or should I say Benvenutti Smile

p.s. my mum liked Mina very much, that's how I know the singer.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2892
Likes : 13101
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by tintarelladiluna on Sun 28 May - 17:46

@SkyStar Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

@IoJovi Enemies-to-lovers is one of my favourite tropes too and with Reylo is even 100 times more epic, with their Force bond, achieving the balance of the Force together, the Yin-Yang symbolism! I have to confess that I've seen the film more than ten times in two months (in English of course, after the traumatic experience of watching it in Italian No ) and the premiere of TLJ is the event that I'm most excited for this year (together with the new season of GoT I love you )!!

@Darth_Awakened Grazie per il benvenuto Very Happy
avatar
tintarelladiluna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 184
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Age : 18
Localisation : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 28 May - 18:59

@tintarelladiluna wrote:Hello, fellow Reylos! My name's Maria, I'm Italian and I'll be 19 in five months. I watched TFA for the first time two months ago (I know, I'm late to the party Laughing ) and I remember that my first words after the end of the film were: "I hope Rey's not Luke's daughter" and "Of course Rey is going to be the key to Kylo's redemption, family didn't work so Rey will succeed" in a condescending way (that's how much I thought it was predictable Shocked ), not necessarily implying a romantic arc, but the future development of the story was as clear "as an azure sky of deepest summer", or at least it was until I dived into the internet...
It's actually kinda funny how I discovered this place and Reylo: the Italian voice actor for Kylo Ren was awful and reminded me of a spoiled child, but since I don't trust the Italian dubbing ever, I searched for the interrogation scene on Youtube (again, what a peculiar scene to search for, now that I recall it, I believe that my unconscious was guiding me through the search Very Happy ). And, oh, I was so mesmerized by Adam Driver's performance and how believable he was! As I scrolled through the comments, I found that quite a few people were aware that something was "off" about the scene and some identified the strangeness in the huuuge amount of sexual tension between the two. Not long after, I ended up here and I ashamedly admit that I've been lurking here since that day and I've registered only now because of Romancegate: I was so heartbroken and I needed to vent, but obviously I didn't have anyone to talk to (I'm trying to make my bff watch SW but she's only seen ANH and I can't spoil her anything of course). I didn't register earlier simply because I had a sort of "inferiority complex", lacking the knowledge and life experience that you all have, and I didn't think that I could contribute in any significant way.
Anyway, Star Wars has been part of my (short) life since I was 12, first in the form of The Clone Wars animated series: let me tell you, I was obsessed! My fave was Ahsoka and it wasn't until I let TFA sink in that I understood that I was waiting for a Force-sensitive, human and female protagonist to wield a lightsaber for years now, so you can imagine how much this new story about a heroine that is even the same age as me resonates with me.
I apologize in advance if I mess up phrasal verbs and collocations, I'm still learning English after all Rolling Eyes
Well, that was a longer introduction than I anticipated, but it actually represents quite faithfully what goes on in my head, which is always full of twirling ideas! Have a nice day and hope to talk to you all soon!
P.s. "Tintarella di luna" is the name of a Mina song, an Italian singer and it's been my nickname for some time now, my Italian teacher gave it to me because of my pale complexion, I thought it was cute and now I simply roll with it: end of irrelevant infos. Razz
@tintarelladiluna

Ciao, paesana! Very Happy
Welcome! Wink
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2367
Likes : 10129
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 28 May - 20:16

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@tintarelladiluna

Ciao, paesana! Very Happy
Welcome! Wink
@Maria Antonietta

This is awesome, I was waiting for you two to meet lol. XD

Welcome @tintarelladiluna, your intro post was fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us. n_n

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1959
Likes : 5334
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 28 May - 20:19

If there are any people who have registered and haven't gotten their account approved, please try registering again; it seems there was a glitch in the authentication process. I have gotten a few PMs about this since yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience!

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1959
Likes : 5334
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by tintarelladiluna on Sun 28 May - 20:38

@Maria Antonietta Grazie!! Siamo le uniche italiane? Laughing

@Darth Rowan And I thought it was inadequate and over the top  Laughing I swear I love you all already Very Happy
avatar
tintarelladiluna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 184
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Age : 18
Localisation : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 28 May - 20:49

@tintarelladiluna wrote:@Maria Antonietta Grazie!! Siamo le uniche italiane? Laughing

@Darth Rowan And I thought it was inadequate and over the top  Laughing I swear I love you all already Very Happy
@tintarelladiluna

"There's another" but I don't remember her username Very Happy
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2367
Likes : 10129
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by tintarelladiluna on Sun 28 May - 22:14

@Maria Antonietta Loved the use of Yoda's wisdom Laughing
avatar
tintarelladiluna
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 184
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Age : 18
Localisation : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by adamdrivershair on Mon 29 May - 2:39

Hello all! My name is Renae, 30, and I'm excited to talk to you guys! My initial thought upon seeing TFA was that Rey was Luke's daughter, but after another rewatch or two, I couldn't get past the strange chemistry between Rey and Kylo. And now I'm in it for the long ride! Mostly I've been happy to consume the amazing meta and fan fiction the community has produced, but I finally felt the need to register here after the amazing RomanceGate ensued, lol. What a ride it's been.

I also have to add that I read a post by an anti once wondering why all of us Reylos seem to be English majors - that's exactly what I majored in in college, lol. It seems like a lot of us that have an interest in analyzing books and film in common. It's really cool to see.


Last edited by adamdrivershair on Mon 29 May - 3:08; edited 1 time in total
avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 19
Likes : 113
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 29 May - 3:02

@adamdrivershair wrote:Hello all! My name is Renae, 30, and I'm excited to talk to you guys! My initial thought upon seeing TFA was that Rey was Luke's daughter, but after another rewatch or two, I couldn't get past the strange chemistry between Rey and Kylo. And now I'm in it for the long ride! Mostly I've been happy to consume the amazing meta and fan fiction the community has produced, but I finally felt the need to register here after the amazing RomanceGate insued, lol. What a ride it's been.

I also have to add that I read a post by an anti once wondering why all of us Reylos seem to be English majors - that's exactly what I majored in in college, lol. It seems like a lot of us that have an interest in analyzing books and film in common. It's really cool to see.
@adamdrivershair

Welcome! I wasn't an English major, but I did take a lot of English/writing classes in college, and I do love to analyze films. This is definitely a place where you can feel comfortable geeking out about films and literature!

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3520
Likes : 18080
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Casper on Mon 29 May - 3:40

Hello, I'm new here.  I was just wondering what happened to the Vanity Fair pictures thread.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 12
Likes : 49
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan on Mon 29 May - 3:50

Welcome to the forum, @adamdrivershair and @casper. Make yourselves at home. ^^

ETA: guys, Casper knows about the VF thread now. Thanks!


Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 29 May - 9:02; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 1959
Likes : 5334
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by BenRey on Mon 29 May - 8:56

@Casper wrote:Hello, I'm new here.  I was just wondering what happened to the Vanity Fair pictures thread.
@Casper
[edit]
avatar
BenRey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 334
Likes : 1699
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-27
Localisation : Planet Earth- Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 29 May - 17:19

@adamdrivershair wrote:Hello all! My name is Renae, 30, and I'm excited to talk to you guys! My initial thought upon seeing TFA was that Rey was Luke's daughter, but after another rewatch or two, I couldn't get past the strange chemistry between Rey and Kylo. And now I'm in it for the long ride! Mostly I've been happy to consume the amazing meta and fan fiction the community has produced, but I finally felt the need to register here after the amazing RomanceGate ensued, lol. What a ride it's been.

I also have to add that I read a post by an anti once wondering why all of us Reylos seem to be English majors - that's exactly what I majored in in college, lol. It seems like a lot of us that have an interest in analyzing books and film in common. It's really cool to see.
@adamdrivershair

Your username is fantastic, btw. Approves
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 686
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 30
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by adamdrivershair on Mon 29 May - 17:26

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@adamdrivershair wrote:Hello all! My name is Renae, 30, and I'm excited to talk to you guys! My initial thought upon seeing TFA was that Rey was Luke's daughter, but after another rewatch or two, I couldn't get past the strange chemistry between Rey and Kylo. And now I'm in it for the long ride! Mostly I've been happy to consume the amazing meta and fan fiction the community has produced, but I finally felt the need to register here after the amazing RomanceGate ensued, lol. What a ride it's been.

I also have to add that I read a post by an anti once wondering why all of us Reylos seem to be English majors - that's exactly what I majored in in college, lol. It seems like a lot of us that have an interest in analyzing books and film in common. It's really cool to see.
@adamdrivershair

Your username is fantastic, btw. Approves
@SheLitAFire

Thanks! Adam's hair should be appreciated whenever possible. <3
avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 19
Likes : 113
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by unicorn on Wed 31 May - 20:20

Hello everybody, I just come around to say you are all great and I hope this community will not fall apart because of one stupid article and some confusing tweets.
I follow your threads regularly and I`m convinced you will be right – Reylo will happen, to what extend we shall see. It´s narrative logic and not the fantasy of a bunch of silly fangirls. Exclamation
I´m from Germany, so please don´t mind my englisch. Wink
avatar
unicorn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 2
Likes : 12
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum