Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan on Wed 31 May - 18:47

unicorn wrote:Hello everybody, I just come around to say you are all great and I hope this community will not fall apart because of one stupid article and some confusing tweets.
I follow your threads regularly and I`m convinced you will be right – Reylo will happen, to what extend we shall see. It´s narrative logic and not the fantasy of a bunch of silly fangirls. Exclamation  
I´m from Germany, so please don´t mind my englisch. Wink
@unicorn

Welcome, unicorn! Great post, keep them coming.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 31 May - 19:51

unicorn wrote:Hello everybody, I just come around to say you are all great and I hope this community will not fall apart because of one stupid article and some confusing tweets.
I follow your threads regularly and I`m convinced you will be right – Reylo will happen, to what extend we shall see. It´s narrative logic and not the fantasy of a bunch of silly fangirls. Exclamation  
@unicorn

Welcome!!! Very Happy It's good to have you here! I followed the threads for a long time too before I decided to register as a member. We've gotten so many new members since Celebration & the Vanity Fair photos/article, it's really exciting! Claps
SheLitAFire
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina on Wed 31 May - 20:15

Hi everyone  Waves ,

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now and finally decided to become a member. I’m 27 years old, female, from Germany. Ever since I saw The Force Awakens in theaters I’ve been really interested in how the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren will evolve in the next two installments. I’m also hoping for a Kylo Ren redemption arc.

This is actually the first forum i ever joined so please be patient with me, I’m still figuring things out.

I’m not a native English speaker, so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 31 May - 21:01

SheLitAFire wrote:
@unicorn

Welcome!!! Very Happy It's good to have you here! I followed the threads for a long time too before I decided to register as a member. We've gotten so many new members since Celebration & the Vanity Fair photos/article, it's really exciting! Claps
@SheLitAFire

Lucina wrote:Hi everyone  Waves ,

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now and finally decided to become a member. I’m 27 years old, female, from Germany. Ever since I saw The Force Awakens in theaters I’ve been really interested in how the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren will evolve in the next two installments. I’m also hoping for a Kylo Ren redemption arc.

This is actually the first forum i ever joined so please be patient with me, I’m still figuring things out.

I’m not a native English speaker, so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
@Lucina

Welcome to all of you! cheers
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn on Sun 11 Jun - 18:09

Thanks @ all! Very Happy

I fear I am much more a reader than a writer, but I will try to comment sometimes.

Forgotten: I am female, from Germany and besides beeing a fan since the times of the OT (my love for star wars cooled a little bit down after the prequels...), I am a horse person. Laughing
unicorn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sun 11 Jun - 19:08

unicorn wrote:Thanks @ all! Very Happy

I fear I am much more a reader than a writer, but I will try to comment sometimes.

Forgotten: I am female, from Germany and besides beeing a fan since the times of the OT (my love for star wars cooled a little bit down after the prequels...), I am a horse person. Laughing
@unicorn

Welcome on board to all of the newcomers. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 0:06

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 16 Jun - 0:16

Moonlight13 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
@Moonlight13

Welcome and it's lovely to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 0:18

IoJovi wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
@Moonlight13

Welcome and it's lovely to meet you!
@IoJovi

Thanks Very Happy
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Fri 16 Jun - 18:40

@Moonlight13
Welcome on board! Enjoy your time on the forum! Smile

Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 21:03

Geralt_Riv wrote:@Moonlight13
Welcome on board! Enjoy your time on the forum! Smile

@Geralt_Riv

Very Happy Thank you. I'm glad to meet you all.
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 16 Jun - 21:48

@Moonlight13

Welcome!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 16 Jun - 21:49

Maria Antonietta wrote:
@Moonlight13

Welcome!
@Maria Antonietta

Very Happy
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditzy on Wed 26 Jul - 1:03

Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
Ditzy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Wed 26 Jul - 1:23

Ditzy wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
@Ditzy

Welcome, Ditzy! ^^

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 26 Jul - 2:07

Ditzy wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
@Ditzy

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to getting to know you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 26 Jul - 2:18

@Ditzy

Welcome! I love the image you used in your sig!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditzy on Wed 26 Jul - 21:44

Hey guys! @ISeeAnIsland Thanks, it's a quick thing I whipped up in Photoshop, I think it turned out looking pretty good Smile
Ditzy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 26 Jul - 22:47

Ditzy wrote:Hey guys! @ISeeAnIsland Thanks, it's a quick thing I whipped up in Photoshop, I think it turned out looking pretty good Smile
@Ditzy

Welcome!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Fri 28 Jul - 20:11

@Ditzy

Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Ren on Mon 31 Jul - 6:08

Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ! I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
Marie Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 31 Jul - 7:08

Welcome!!! Smile

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 31 Jul - 9:32

Marie Ren wrote:Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ! I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
@Marie Ren

Welcome! Have fun Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 31 Jul - 13:22

Marie Ren wrote:Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ!  I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
@Marie Ren

Welcome!  I look forward very much to hearing your ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Mon 31 Jul - 18:05

Welcome @Marie Ren. I love your avatar!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum