Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 25 Aug - 21:55

Geralt_Riv wrote:@Night Huntress @cnunn @_sara.hill_
Welcome on board! Enjoy the time!

@Maria Antonietta

@Geralt_Riv

SOOO UNCIVILIZED.

OK, I'LL STOP Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Sat 9 Sep - 17:09

Hello everyone!

23 years old student of philosopy here! I am from Slovakia and I've been a fan of Star Wars ever since I saw The Phantom Menace for the first time, back in 2000.
At first, I was captivated by the incredible visuals and heavenly music, but over the years, the story spoke more and more to me. Star Wars shaped me, guided me, instilled valuable lessons in me and is my constant companion, through good and bad times.

The character I find most relatable of all of them is Kylo Ren. I am a sucker for broken and tormented people Very Happy His story arc captivated me immediately, but I did not really pick up on reylo on my first viewing. That happened when I read the extensive but incredible metas by Ohtze and ashesforfoxes. I also became a regular listener to Scavenger's Hoard and Star Wars Connection podcasts. They opened my eyes and magnified my fondness for TFA immensly. As reylo grew on me more and more, I was looking for a place to discuss it, but I did not really knew where. Huge shout-out to What Girl for recommending this site to me!

I look forward to discussing all things Star Wars and Reylo with you!

Man Without A Star
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 9 Sep - 17:10

Man Without A Star wrote:Hello everyone!

23 years old student of philosopy here! I am from Slovakia and I've been a fan of Star Wars ever since I saw The Phantom Menace for the first time, back in 2000.
At first, I was captivated by the incredible visuals and heavenly music, but over the years, the story spoke more and more to me. Star Wars shaped me, guided me, instilled valuable lessons in me and is my constant companion, through good and bad times.

The character I find most relatable of all of them is Kylo Ren. I am a sucker for broken and tormented people Very Happy His story arc captivated me immediately, but I did not really pick up on reylo on my first viewing. That happened when I read the extensive but incredible metas by Ohtze and ashesforfoxes. I also became a regular listener to Scavenger's Hoard and Star Wars Connection podcasts. They opened my eyes and magnified my fondness for TFA immensly. As reylo grew on me more and more, I was looking for a place to discuss it, but I did not really knew where. Huge shout-out to What Girl for recommending this site to me!

@Man Without A Star

Welcome and we look forward to getting to know you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 9 Sep - 17:12

@Man Without A Star

Welcome! We're glad that you found us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 9 Sep - 18:01

@Man Without A Star

Welcome aboard! The ship is sailing smoothly!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatGirl on Sat 9 Sep - 19:42

@Man Without A Star, welcome! I'm happy you've decided to join, I think you'll have fun here. Smile
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sat 9 Sep - 20:06

@Man Without A Star

Welcome! Smile
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection on Wed 13 Sep - 15:47

Man Without A Star wrote:

The character I find most relatable of all of them is Kylo Ren. I am a sucker for broken and tormented people Very Happy His story arc captivated me immediately, but I did not really pick up on reylo on my first viewing. That happened when I read the extensive but incredible metas by Ohtze and ashesforfoxes. I also became a regular listener to Scavenger's Hoard and Star Wars Connection podcasts. They opened my eyes and magnified my fondness for TFA immensly.

@Man Without A Star

Late to the party, but welcome! ^^
We love your thoughts about Kylo Ren and why you like him. Looking forward to reading your posts!
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlbPGNQ9_GMfOMxAhUm9Hg

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Wed 13 Sep - 15:54

Thank you all for welcoming me! Smile
Man Without A Star
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

New to the community

Post by nite0wl29 on Wed 13 Sep - 22:44

Hi everyone! New Reylo fan here Smile I've been a huge fan of Star Wars for a long time, but I actually discovered the Reylo fandom through the art on Pinterest. What was something that I thought would be crazy, actually turned into the most plausible and mind-blowing theory that I've heard for this new trilogy. I've actually read the book and discovered all of these signs in the movie now, thanks to listening to the podcasts on Star Wars Connection. I honestly couldn't believe that I missed these things! Kylo is my favorite character in the new trilogy. I love his complexity and the fact that he was brought into the movie as a character that could, and maybe, have been inspired by Darth Revan of the old republic legend novels. I'm really excited to see how he plays out in the future films and how his relationship with Rey develops.
nite0wl29
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Wed 13 Sep - 23:01

nite0wl29 wrote:Hi everyone! New Reylo fan here Smile I've been a huge fan of Star Wars for a long time, but I actually discovered the Reylo fandom through the art on Pinterest. What was something that I thought would be crazy, actually turned into the most plausible and mind-blowing theory that I've heard for this new trilogy. I've actually read the book and discovered all of these signs in the movie now, thanks to listening to the podcasts on Star Wars Connection. I honestly couldn't believe that I missed these things! Kylo is my favorite character in the new trilogy. I love his complexity and the fact that he was brought into the movie as a character that could, and maybe, have been inspired by Darth Revan of the old republic legend novels. I'm really excited to see how he plays out in the future films and how his relationship with Rey develops.
@nite0wl29
Welcome! Very Happy
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 13 Sep - 23:21

nite0wl29 wrote:Hi everyone! New Reylo fan here Smile I've been a huge fan of Star Wars for a long time, but I actually discovered the Reylo fandom through the art on Pinterest. What was something that I thought would be crazy, actually turned into the most plausible and mind-blowing theory that I've heard for this new trilogy. I've actually read the book and discovered all of these signs in the movie now, thanks to listening to the podcasts on Star Wars Connection. I honestly couldn't believe that I missed these things! Kylo is my favorite character in the new trilogy. I love his complexity and the fact that he was brought into the movie as a character that could, and maybe, have been inspired by Darth Revan of the old republic legend novels. I'm really excited to see how he plays out in the future films and how his relationship with Rey develops.
@nite0wl29

Welcome! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection on Thu 14 Sep - 0:00

Wow, we are getting so much love and it's just awesome.  I love you

Welcome, @nite0wl29! Glad to see another Kylo fan. Have fun posting!
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlbPGNQ9_GMfOMxAhUm9Hg

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 14 Sep - 8:43

@nite0wl29

Welcome, looking forward to hearing your thoughts about Star Wars!
SkyStar
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 14 Sep - 9:29

@nite0wl29

Welcome cheers
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Thu 14 Sep - 17:37

@nite0wl29

Another EU, the Old Republic and Kylo fan. Welcome! I'm looking forward to see more thoughts from you. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Lange on Fri 29 Sep - 4:06

Hello all!

I'm Josh. I'm 21 and originally from England but live in Nashville now trying to become a country singer. That's right I'm an English cowboy! Haha. Anyway, I can't say I'm the most knowledgeable Star Wars fan because I only really got interested in it after I saw TFA with my sister but I hope to learn more in my conversations with you fine people! I was a part of another forum before I found this one but they were very unwelcoming. I just discovered the Reylo theory but it's really sparked my imagination! I can't wait to read everyone's thoughts and ideas!

Josh Lange
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 29 Sep - 4:09

Josh Lange wrote:Hello all!

I'm Josh. I'm 21 and originally from England but live in Nashville now trying to become a country singer. That's right I'm an English cowboy! Haha. Anyway, I can't say I'm the most knowledgeable Star Wars fan because I only really got interested in it after I saw TFA with my sister but I hope to learn more in my conversations with you fine people! I was a part of another forum before I found this one but they were very unwelcoming. I just discovered the Reylo theory but it's really sparked my imagination! I can't wait to read everyone's thoughts and ideas!
@Josh Lange

Welcome, Josh!!! Glad to find another person in the southeast! Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing your ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Lange on Fri 29 Sep - 4:21

Thank you so much! I would quote your post but I'm not sure how to do it. I guess that's the first thing I need to learn!

Josh Lange
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Fri 29 Sep - 4:41

Josh Lange wrote:Thank you so much! I would quote your post but I'm not sure how to do it. I guess that's the first thing I need to learn!
@Josh Lange

Welcome to the forum, Josh!

To quote just press the "quote" button at the top right corner of the post you want to quote from.

You can find more how-to's in our Forum FAQ thread. If you need any help just PM me or any of the other staff.

Also, good luck with becoming a country singer! That sounds awesome. ^^

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 29 Sep - 4:44

@Josh Lange

Welcome! I've only flown into/driven through Nashville on my way to visit my in-laws, but it seems like a very cool city, and I'm hoping to actually be able to spend a bit of time there on one of our visits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 29 Sep - 6:19

@Josh Lange

Welcome Josh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 29 Sep - 6:41

@Josh Lange

Welcome, Josh! cheers
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Fri 29 Sep - 7:26

@Josh Lange

Hi and nice to meet you! Smile
SkyStar
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Fri 29 Sep - 14:25

Welcome Josh!!!!

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum