Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by nite0wl29 on Fri 29 Sep - 16:40

Josh Lange wrote:Hello all!

I'm Josh. I'm 21 and originally from England but live in Nashville now trying to become a country singer. That's right I'm an English cowboy! Haha. Anyway, I can't say I'm the most knowledgeable Star Wars fan because I only really got interested in it after I saw TFA with my sister but I hope to learn more in my conversations with you fine people! I was a part of another forum before I found this one but they were very unwelcoming. I just discovered the Reylo theory but it's really sparked my imagination! I can't wait to read everyone's thoughts and ideas!
@Josh Lange

Welcome to the community! Smile
nite0wl29
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben-Solo on Sat 7 Oct - 16:12

Hello, All.

I was introduced to the forum by a friend and she is also here from time to time; I am 24, from the United States; my name is Christina. I look forward to seeing what the new trailer brings as it may lend new clues into any possible avenues which will be explored. Glad I'm here my favorite characters are Princess Leia, Rey, and Ben Solo (currently)
Ben-Solo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 7 Oct - 16:47

Ben-Solo wrote:Hello, All.

I was introduced to the forum by a friend and she is also here from time to time; I am 24, from the United States; my name is Christina. I look forward to seeing what the new trailer brings as it may lend new clues into any possible avenues which will be explored. Glad I'm here my favorite characters are Princess Leia, Rey, and Ben Solo (currently)
@Ben-Solo

Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone

Post by Reywars on Sat 7 Oct - 16:48

New to this but so far I loved the forum and the content posted.i love that everyone is respectful and having fun.
Reywars
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 7 Oct - 16:51

Welcome to you both @Reywars and @Ben-Solo. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing your ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 7 Oct - 17:38

IoJovi wrote:Welcome to you both @Reywars and @Ben-Solo. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing your ideas!
@IoJovi

Yes! Welcome to the both of you! :-)
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 7 Oct - 18:09

Ben-Solo wrote:Hello, All.

@Ben-Solo

Reywars wrote:New to this but so far I loved the forum and the content posted.i love that everyone is respectful and having fun.
@Reywars

Hello there! cheers
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Hello!

Post by Vanora on Sat 7 Oct - 22:24

Hello everyone!
My name is Sarah.I'm 31 and I'm from Italy.I'm glad I found this forum.Finally I can talk  about Rey and Kylo without someone offend me.
I'm sorry for my bad english.
Have a lovely weekend Smile
Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sat 7 Oct - 22:52

Welcome new members!!!

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 8 Oct - 4:25

Vanora wrote:Hello everyone!
My name is Sarah.I'm 31 and I'm from Italy.I'm glad I found this forum.Finally I can talk  about Rey and Kylo without someone offend me.
@Vanora

Ciao paesana!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 8 Oct - 4:27

Welcome Vanora! I'm glad you found us! :-) Beautiful avatar too! :-)
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Sun 8 Oct - 19:59

Welcome @Josh Lange and @Vanora. Have fun! Smile
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanora on Sun 8 Oct - 21:57

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Vanora wrote:Hello everyone!
@Vanora

Ciao paesana!
@Maria Antonietta
Che bello un'altra fan italiana di Rey e Kylo !!!!

SoloSideCousin wrote:Welcome Vanora! I'm glad you found us! :-) Beautiful avatar too! :-)
@SoloSideCousin
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome Smile
Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by colibri on Mon 9 Oct - 10:29

Hello everyone!
I'm Jasmin, 22 years old and from Germany. I've been reading here for a short while now, but I didn't have time to introduce myself yet.
This is the first time for me in a fandom and I'm also very new to Star Wars (compared to most people, anyway). I watched the OT as a child, but I didn't remember much of it when TFA was released and I didn't expect much of the film. So I assumed Kylo was going to be Vader 2.0. With that being said, I'm sure you can imagine my face when he carried Rey bridal style Very Happy My jaw literally dropped. However, I thought I was reading too much into it until I watched the film a second time just a few weeks ago. This time, I was convinced there was something, so I went to the internet for finding out whether other people had seen it, too. You can't imagine how glad I was when I saw I wasn't going crazy after all!
Well, to cut a long story short... I consider myself a Star Wars fan now. I love the dynamic between Rey & Kylo and I can't wait for TLJ..

For now, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all while we are waiting for the film together! Smile
colibri
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Mon 9 Oct - 10:33

colibri wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm Jasmin, 22 years old and from Germany. I've been reading here for a short while now, but I didn't have time to introduce myself yet.
This is the first time for me in a fandom and I'm also very new to Star Wars (compared to most people, anyway). I watched the OT as a child, but I didn't remember much of it when TFA was released and I didn't expect much of the film. So I assumed Kylo was going to be Vader 2.0. With that being said, I'm sure you can imagine my face when he carried Rey bridal style Very Happy My jaw literally dropped. However, I thought I was reading too much into it until I watched the film a second time just a few weeks ago. This time, I was convinced there was something, so I went to the internet for finding out whether other people had seen it, too. You can't imagine how glad I was when I saw I wasn't going crazy after all!
Well, to cut a long story short... I consider myself a Star Wars fan now. I love the dynamic between Rey & Kylo and I can't wait for TLJ..

For now, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all while we are waiting for the film together!  Smile
@colibri

Welcome! Smile
SkyStar
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 9 Oct - 10:34

For now, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all while we are waiting for the film together! Smile
@colibri

Welcome!! cheers Waves
SheLitAFire
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 9 Oct - 10:51

@colibri

Welcome! Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 9 Oct - 13:17

For now, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all while we are waiting for the film together!  Smile
@colibri

Greetings and welcome to the forum!  You are absolutely not going crazy, I'm sure of that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by colibri on Mon 9 Oct - 14:48

Thank you everyone for welcoming me! Smile
colibri
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 9 Oct - 15:21

@colibri
Hello there! Maybe you aren't crazy yet, but you will be after some time. Just like every fan with more experience! Laughing

Hello @Reywars. I'm sorry for the late welcoming! Smile
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanora on Mon 9 Oct - 22:46

@colibri

Welcome Smile
Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ThereThere on Tue 10 Oct - 2:11

Hi everyone,

Strange to be typing this while everyone in the Star Wars fandom sits glued to their computer screens and/or TVs waiting for the trailer to drop. It's agony! It makes me wish I had cable so I could sit through some football with the rest of you. Very Happy

My name is Shannon. I'm in my late 20s (alright, nearly 30) and American. Hello to you all! I've been lurking here for a few weeks as my hype has accelerated as we get closer to the release date. I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid in the '90s and the Special Editions were released to theaters. I even had one of those junk plastic light sabers that you waved around so they'd make the humming noise. I remember the prequels with fond memories of being a pre-teen with no real understanding of film who could so easily get carried away by their spectacle. And I have a soft spot for them now, dreadful as they are. However, The Force Awakens was the first time I really felt emotionally invested in a deeper way to a Star Wars film, and that was down to Reylo almost entirely. And maybe also BB-8 and his thumbs up, but mostly Reylo.

Anyway: I love this relationship and I love that this forum seems to be a haven for intelligent, passionate discussion about it-free of the negativity I have seen and experienced elsewhere online regarding it. I love great storytelling first and foremost and I think that Rey and Kylo's story has the potential to be something truly special. I have read your discussions with fascination and interest and I really look forward to joining in.

Oh, and I see that writing this filled the time I needed to and the trailer has officially released! I'm off to watch... Love to you all.
ThereThere
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Tue 10 Oct - 3:36

ThereThere wrote:Hi everyone,

Strange to be typing this while everyone in the Star Wars fandom sits glued to their computer screens and/or TVs waiting for the trailer to drop. It's agony! It makes me wish I had cable so I could sit through some football with the rest of you. Very Happy

My name is Shannon. I'm in my late 20s (alright, nearly 30) and American. Hello to you all! I've been lurking here for a few weeks as my hype has accelerated as we get closer to the release date. I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid in the '90s and the Special Editions were released to theaters. I even had one of those junk plastic light sabers that you waved around so they'd make the humming noise. I remember the prequels with fond memories of being a pre-teen with no real understanding of film who could so easily get carried away by their spectacle. And I have a soft spot for them now, dreadful as they are. However, The Force Awakens was the first time I really felt emotionally invested in a deeper way to a Star Wars film, and that was down to Reylo almost entirely. And maybe also BB-8 and his thumbs up, but mostly Reylo.

Anyway: I love this relationship and I love that this forum seems to be a haven for intelligent, passionate discussion about it-free of the negativity I have seen and experienced elsewhere online regarding it. I love great storytelling first and foremost and I think that Rey and Kylo's story has the potential to be something truly special. I have read your discussions with fascination and interest and I really look forward to joining in.

Oh, and I see that writing this filled the time I needed to and the trailer has officially released! I'm off to watch... Love to you all.
@ThereThere

Welcome!! Just in time to join in all the madness & love fest!
SheLitAFire
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Tue 10 Oct - 4:09

@ThereThere

Welcome, Shannon! That's a lovely introduction post - you're obviously very articulate and perceptive and you love Reylo so I like you already. ^^
Normally we swarm new members with welcome messages but today we are a little bit preoccupied, to put it mildly cause really it's more like WE'RE LOSING OUR DANG MINDS!!

I look forward to reading your posts!

Also want to say welcome to @Reywars, @Vanora, and @colibri. We shall follow your careers here with great interest. ~_^

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 10 Oct - 4:54

Darth Rowan wrote:

@ThereThere

Welcome, Shannon! That's a lovely introduction post - you're obviously very articulate and perceptive and you love Reylo so I like you already. ^^
Normally we swarm new members with welcome messages but today we are a little bit preoccupied, to put it mildly cause really it's more like WE'RE LOSING OUR DANG MINDS!!

I look forward to reading your posts!

Also want to say welcome to @Reywars, @Vanora, and @colibri. We shall follow your careers here with great interest. ~_^
@Darth Rowan

Yes, welcome @ThereThere and @colibri!!! Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum