Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by GiGiMarie on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 2:30 pm

Hello everyone!  My name is Heidi, and I'm from the US.  While I have always enjoyed Star Wars, I became a little (ahem) obsessed after TFA.  I have been here for a few months and love reading everyone's ideas and thoughts.  It's such a good time to be a Reylo fan!
GiGiMarie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 2:39 pm

@GiGiMarie wrote:Hello everyone!  My name is Heidi, and I'm from the US.  While I have always enjoyed Star Wars, I became a little (ahem) obsessed after TFA.  I have been here for a few months and love reading everyone's ideas and thoughts.  It's such a good time to be a Reylo fan!
@GiGiMarie

Yay! @GigiMarie!!!!!! I'm so glad you're jumping in! And thank you for all the "likes"! Very Happy I can't wait to hear your thoughts more!
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 3:26 pm

@GiGiMarie wrote:Hello everyone!  My name is Heidi, and I'm from the US.  While I have always enjoyed Star Wars, I became a little (ahem) obsessed after TFA.  I have been here for a few months and love reading everyone's ideas and thoughts.  It's such a good time to be a Reylo fan!
@GiGiMarie

Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 3:31 pm

@GiGiMarie

Welcome! I hope you feel comfortable enough to start posting now. Smile
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanora on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 5:19 pm

@GiGiMarie

Welcome Smile
Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 11:05 am

Hello everyone! Palmetto Blue here (or PB or Sally...you know, whatever). I'm from the Palmetto State, hence my rather boring username. I love college football in the fall, and I'm a long-time Star Wars fan. And by long-time, I mean approaching 30 years long-time fan. My other fandoms include the mighty X-Files, Supernatural, Harry Potter. I've actually penned a few fanfics for Harry Potter, and my recent Star Wars obsession has kind of taken over my Harry Potter creative juices. For what it's worth, I think I would have turned my attention to Star Wars and the ST more quickly if I hadn't been thinking so much about Harry Potter!
I feel as though I must confess that for a very long time, I was quite convinced that Rey was Luke's daughter, but when JJ said that her parents weren't in the movie...well, I knew I was wrong. And it sent me searching for another view when I started actually thinking about the ST. I also had trouble understanding TFA. The "Don't be afraid, I feel it too" had me flummoxed. Once I watched the movie through a Reylo lens, it all made sense.
So, I'm a late-comer to this - I've only been really posting and writing about Reylo since July 2017, but I hope y'all can accept me anyway. Better late than never?
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 11:33 am

@PalmettoBlue wrote:Hello everyone! Palmetto Blue here (or PB or Sally...you know, whatever). I'm from the Palmetto State, hence my rather boring username. I love college football in the fall, and I'm a long-time Star Wars fan. And by long-time, I mean approaching 30 years long-time fan. My other fandoms include the mighty X-Files, Supernatural, Harry Potter. I've actually penned a few fanfics for Harry Potter, and my recent Star Wars obsession has kind of taken over my Harry Potter creative juices. For what it's worth, I think I would have turned my attention to Star Wars and the ST more quickly if I hadn't been thinking so much about Harry Potter!
I feel as though I must confess that for a very long time, I was quite convinced that Rey was Luke's daughter, but when JJ said that her parents weren't in the movie...well, I knew I was wrong. And it sent me searching for another view when I started actually thinking about the ST. I also had trouble understanding TFA. The "Don't be afraid, I feel it too" had me flummoxed. Once I watched the movie through a Reylo lens, it all made sense.
So, I'm a late-comer to this - I've only been really posting and writing about Reylo since July 2017, but I hope y'all can accept me anyway. Better late than never?
@PalmettoBlue

Welcome fellow HP fanfic writer! I have a HP WIP right now Very Happy but I'm also considering doing an HP/SW crossover story next year Laughing in the HP universe but include Kylo, Rey, Hux... maybe others.

You think your dreams the same as mine.
I don't love you and I always will.
I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back,
I don't have a choice, I'd still choose you."
Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars

SheLitAFire

Localisation : wishing I was a fly on the wall at JJ's pitch meeting to Bob Iger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 11:39 am

@PalmettoBlue wrote:Hello everyone! Palmetto Blue here (or PB or Sally...you know, whatever). I'm from the Palmetto State, hence my rather boring username. I love college football in the fall, and I'm a long-time Star Wars fan. And by long-time, I mean approaching 30 years long-time fan. My other fandoms include the mighty X-Files, Supernatural, Harry Potter. I've actually penned a few fanfics for Harry Potter, and my recent Star Wars obsession has kind of taken over my Harry Potter creative juices. For what it's worth, I think I would have turned my attention to Star Wars and the ST more quickly if I hadn't been thinking so much about Harry Potter!
@PalmettoBlue

STAR WARS AND THE X-FILES OH MY GOD

Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 11:44 am

Thank you so much for the welcomes, @SheLitAFire and @Maria Antonietta !
I'm going to figure out the gifs at some point!
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 12:27 pm

@PalmettoBlue

Welcome!
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 3:12 pm

Welcome @PalmettoBlue! :-) I love South Carolina! :-)
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 3:21 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:Welcome @PalmettoBlue! :-) I love South Carolina! :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Thanks! I'm a native, and I'm not sure I could survive anywhere else. I know to just shake my head, vote in every election, hope for the best lol!
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 4:00 pm

@PalmettoBlue

Welcome PB! Whoa you just hit my fandom holy trinity: Star Wars, Harry Potter and The X-Files.

Re: Reylo, it's never too late to board the ship. Glad you made it. n_n

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:17 am

Hi, all! BB-Rey here. Smile

There's not much to say about me except that that I'm a massive Star Wars fan and also love Harry Potter and Gilmore Girls for other fandoms. I am also hopefully soon to be Film and Literature Studies university student in England as I've wanted to work in film for a long time. I tend to enjoy cinema, writing, cooking, theatre, fashion, and psychology. There's not much else to say about myself at the moment except that I'm happy to be here. Smile

Last edited by BB-Rey on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
BB-Rey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:25 am

@BB-Rey wrote:Hi, all! BB-Rey here. Smile

There's not much to say about me except that that I'm a massive Star Wars fan and also love Harry Potter and Gilmore Girls for other fandoms. I am also hopefully soon to be Film and Literature Studies university student in England as I've wanted to work in film for a long time. I tend to enjoy cinema, writing, cooking, theater, fashion, and psychology. There's not much else to say about myself at the moment except that I'm happy to be here. Smile
@BB-Rey

Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:36 am

There's not much to say about me except that that I'm a massive Star Wars fan and also love Harry Potter and Gilmore Girls for other fandoms. I am also hopefully soon to be Film and Literature Studies university student in England as I've wanted to work in film for a long time. I tend to enjoy cinema, writing, cooking, theatre, fashion, and psychology. There's not much else to say about myself at the moment except that I'm happy to be here. Smile
@BB-Rey

Welcome BB to our small and warm community!
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:25 am

@BB-Rey

Hello! I love your user name!

SheLitAFire

Localisation : wishing I was a fly on the wall at JJ's pitch meeting to Bob Iger

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:09 pm

Hello, @Maria Antonietta! Thank you for the laugh. Haha

Thank you, @Darth_Awakened! Happy to be here as it sure is these things. Smile

Aw, thank you, @SheLitAFire! I love yours too. It's so cool. I also love the Emily Bronte quote. Very Happy
BB-Rey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:13 pm

@BB-Rey

Welcome! I love your avatar!
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:20 pm

Thank you so much, @ISeeAnIsland! I love your username. I do see an island. Haha Smile
BB-Rey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:58 pm

@BB-Rey wrote:Hello, @Maria Antonietta! Thank you for the laugh. Haha

Thank you, @Darth_Awakened! Happy to be here as it sure is these things. Smile

Aw, thank you, @SheLitAFire! I love yours too. It's so cool. I also love the Emily Bronte quote. Very Happy
@BB-Rey

It's from a Lord Huron song (actually the title too. "She lit a fire and now she's in my every thought"). It's my username elsewhere too but it works for the new trilogy as well!

SheLitAFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 4:33 pm

@BB-Rey oh my goodness, it was a while ago now but I studied film and literature in England for my degree (I am English after all and still live here! Wink) if you have any questions please do ask me!

Welcome to all new members! Smile
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 4:41 pm

Aw, what a lovely coincidence! I'd love this very much. Thank you, @Airemyn! Smile
BB-Rey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanora on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 1:48 pm

Welcome @PalmettoBlue and @BB-Rey

Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 5:14 pm

Welcome @ThereThere, @GiGiMarie, @PalmettoBlue and @BB-Rey. I hope you will enjoy the forum. Smile

PS: And I hope that I didn't leave out anyone just like the last time. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum