Favorite Image of Kylo?

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 2 Jan - 23:44

@IoJovi wrote:Someone tell him again he's pretty when he's mad.




I can't stop staring at his eyes, my gosh. Very sexy. cyclops
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1611
Likes : 13820
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Tue 3 Jan - 0:27

I love his intensity. Kylo has an almost feral quality to him when he's angry, you can't quite predict what he'll do.

The novelization tends to go on and on, in verbose paragraphs, to try to describe what Kylo is thinking or feeling. But none of it fully captures the unhinged yet tragically beautiful character we see on the screen.

They could not have found a more perfect actor to play the role. Even when he's masked and no dialogue is spoken, his physical acting is so specific and uniquely expressive of Kylo's inner conflict and tightly coiled emotions.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Hasi on Tue 3 Jan - 23:17

Omg @ that pout flower cat but honestly tho:
-they film the scenes with Kylo and Rey in that way and with that kind of imagery, tropes and subtext,
-they give him THAT hair and that lipstick (which also happens to be the same shade of Rey's lipstick ehehe),
-they call him prince, naughty nephew, dangerous dreamboat,
-make actors that audition for the role act scenes from "Pride & Prejudice",
-make him buff up even more for the next episode,
-tbh let's not forget the reviews talking about a "queasy sexual chemistry"between those two and praising Adam for making Kylo "brutal, sweet and sexy at once"
...And I'm not supposed to believe that he's one of the romantic leads of this trilogy? Like...how?!????!!?
avatar
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 115
Likes : 773
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Mon 30 Jan - 6:20

"Ren struggled to control himself. A great deal of his education had been devoted to learn how to live and move forward in the absence of emotion. Right now, he needed every bit of that training to stay calm."



"As bad as had been the girl's expulsion of his probing, worse was the knowledge she has acquired. At the moment, he did not feel powerful. He felt diminished."

avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 30 Jan - 7:47

reylosaur wrote:I love his intensity. Kylo has an almost feral quality to him when he's angry, you can't quite predict what he'll do.

The novelization tends to go on and on, in verbose paragraphs, to try to describe what Kylo is thinking or feeling. But none of it fully captures the unhinged yet tragically beautiful character we see on the screen.

They could not have found a more perfect actor to play the role. Even when he's masked and no dialogue is spoken, his physical acting is so specific and uniquely expressive of Kylo's inner conflict and tightly coiled emotions.
@reylosaur

Absolutely. I can't imagine anyone else in that role now.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1717
Likes : 6971
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Piper Maru on Mon 30 Jan - 15:48



I love everything about this one. The intensity of his gaze, the wet hair, the snowflakes melting all over his skin, his mouth. He looks so passionate, sensitive and yet dangerous.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 733
Likes : 5070
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 30 Jan - 16:01

I couldn't help but think when he first unmasked one look in those eyes and you're lost.

It's interesting too how like Carrie's his eyes are... Crying or Very sad
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1717
Likes : 6971
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Sun 12 Feb - 3:29







Gifs + Quotes from Kylo Ren's entry in the Star Wars databank by pixelrey.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 26 Feb - 9:13

Just found this pic
http://rebloggy.com/post/star-wars-hbo-girls-adam-driver-adam-sackler-kylo-ren-he-looks-so-good-in-black/136357000058
Don't tell me he isn't a ringer for a young Harrison Ford in this Shocked
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1717
Likes : 6971
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 26 Feb - 18:20

I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1611
Likes : 13820
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by IoJovi on Sun 26 Feb - 19:17

@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

As a married woman, I'd be lying if I said this thought hasn't crossed my mind... We'll keep each other in check... Laughing

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5220
Likes : 28224
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 26 Feb - 20:11

@IoJovi wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

As a married woman, I'd be lying if I said this thought hasn't crossed my mind...  We'll keep each other in check... Laughing
@IoJovi

Well there is a speed dating event and I'm a free agent...if one happened to show up and just blow me away well...all bets are off
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1611
Likes : 13820
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kessel on Sun 26 Feb - 20:25

@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1005
Likes : 8102
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Sun 26 Feb - 20:42

@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Call him a "creature in a mask" and maybe he'll unmask for you. Wink
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 26 Feb - 20:43

Kessel89 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
@Kessel89

That is so sexy. 10/10  cyclops

You're brave for staring back. If he got that close to me I'd be a d*mn giggling/blushing mess.

@Whatgirl

Well I am dressing up as Rey one of the days, so that could work...
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1611
Likes : 13820
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 26 Feb - 20:48

Kessel89 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
@Kessel89

I was thinking of going to Disney World since I've never been there, but I don't think the friend I'm going with wants to go. Sad  What else is in the SW Launch Bay?  Are there exhibits of costumes and props and replicas and stuff like that?  Or is it just walking through something that looks like a spaceship and meeting characters like Kylo and Chewbacca?  And are there long lines to get in?  I'm hoping that maybe I can convince my friend to go. Smile
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 508
Likes : 1514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kessel on Sun 26 Feb - 20:57

@Xylo Ren wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
@Kessel89

That is so sexy. 10/10  cyclops

You're brave for staring back. If he got that close to me I'd be a d*mn giggling/blushing mess.
@Xylo Ren

Oh, I think I probably was blushing! I look a little flushed in the pics (the lights in the pics are bright), and I was trying so hard not to smile...it was really tense! It's hard to stare back up at him when he's right in your face and all you see is the black visor where his eyes should be...

I wanted to say something, but I didn't have the guts, so I just stared back.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1005
Likes : 8102
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kessel on Sun 26 Feb - 21:14

@Kyla Ren wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
@Kessel89

I was thinking of going to Disney World since I've never been there, but I don't think the friend I'm going with wants to go. Sad  What else is in the SW Launch Bay?  Are there exhibits of costumes and props and replicas and stuff like that?  Or is it just walking through something that looks like a spaceship and meeting characters like Kylo and Chewbacca?  And are there long lines to get in?  I'm hoping that maybe I can convince my friend to go. Smile
@Kyla Ren

Yes, they have an exhibit of replica costumes, weapons (i.e. Lightsabers) and other SW items. There are also stromtroopers and Jawas walking around. You can "trade" things with the Jawas for droid parts aka toy parts  (I didn't do this). I took a pic with a Jawa and managed to take a semi-decent selfie with a stormtrooper, but they won't stay still.. they intentionally act like "jerks" walking around and telling everyone to "move along." The stormtroopers also do parades through the park. You can take pics with Kylo and Chewie and I think there's a show/another exhibit  you can see(?). There's store that sells SW merch including toys and various collectibles (it's pricey) and others too. There's not that much more yet and I think the Launch Bay is just a temporary thing until the actual Star Wars Land exhibit is completed? It's fun though.

The lines to meet Kylo and Chewie weren't too bad.. maybe 10- 20 minutes? Maybe more like 20 minutes, but they didn't seem as long as the lines for the popular rides (without a fast pass). Taking pics with Kylo and Chewie were my favorite part. There's also Jedi training and shows for kids.

I don't know if I would go to Hollywood Studios just for Launch Bay if you're paying for a full-priced one day, one park pass, but if you've never been, there are other attractions there too like the Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rock n' Roll Roller Coaster (if you like roller coasters), the SW Star Tours (revamped with TFA references including Finn), and the Indiana Jones Stunt Show...
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1005
Likes : 8102
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 26 Feb - 23:08

Kessel89 wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I'm slightly worried about how automatically attracted I am going to be to any guy who dresses up as Kylo at Celebration.

He might be old and bald under the mask but dang it if I don't get weak in the knees seeing a Kylo live. MMmmmm
@Xylo Ren

Just ask him to take his mask off, lol.

If anyone is also going to Disney World during the Convention weekend, you should go meet Kylo at Hollywood Studios SW Launch Bay. Smile  

I went there with my husband and some family members during the holiday season and we took pics with Kylo and Chewie. The Kylo I met was tall (although his boots had some heel) and he was not as buff as AD (I knew he'd likely be less buff based on others' pics I saw). It was still fun though.

When my husband and I went in to take our pics with Kylo, Kylo walked very slowly right up to me and got in my face and just stared, so I stared back. He totally ignored my husband. When we posed for pics, I tried to get him to stand in the middle, but he wouldn't do it, so I stood in the middle. He didn't say anything except "you can leave" after we took our pics.  My husband commented how weird it was that Kylo got right in my face... I told him it's in his character to act like that since people online have commented that the Launch Bay Kylo has a tendency to pay attention to women (when there are no kids around, I assume...otherwise the kids get the attention). Quite a telling character trait since Kylo has such an interest in a woman (Rey) in the movie...

Btw, we took our pics with Chewie after Kylo which was more easygoing (Chewie gives hugs!) and that relieved some of the tension because meeting Kylo is a little tense, lol!
@Kessel89

I was thinking of going to Disney World since I've never been there, but I don't think the friend I'm going with wants to go. Sad  What else is in the SW Launch Bay?  Are there exhibits of costumes and props and replicas and stuff like that?  Or is it just walking through something that looks like a spaceship and meeting characters like Kylo and Chewbacca?  And are there long lines to get in?  I'm hoping that maybe I can convince my friend to go. Smile
@Kyla Ren

Yes, they have an exhibit of replica costumes, weapons (i.e. Lightsabers) and other SW items. There are also stromtroopers and Jawas walking around. You can "trade" things with the Jawas for droid parts aka toy parts  (I didn't do this). I took a pic with a Jawa and managed to take a semi-decent selfie with a stormtrooper, but they won't stay still.. they intentionally act like "jerks" walking around and telling everyone to "move along." The stormtroopers also do parades through the park. You can take pics with Kylo and Chewie and I think there's a show/another exhibit  you can see(?). There's store that sells SW merch including toys and various collectibles (it's pricey) and others too. There's not that much more yet and I think the Launch Bay is just a temporary thing until the actual Star Wars Land exhibit is completed? It's fun though.

The lines to meet Kylo and Chewie weren't too bad.. maybe 10- 20 minutes? Maybe more like 20 minutes, but they didn't seem as long as the lines for the popular rides (without a fast pass). Taking pics with Kylo and Chewie were my favorite part. There's also Jedi training and shows for kids.

I don't know if I would go to Hollywood Studios just for Launch Bay if you're paying for a full-priced one day, one park pass, but if you've never been, there are other attractions there too like the Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rock n' Roll Roller Coaster (if you like roller coasters), the SW Star Tours (revamped with TFA references including Finn), and the Indiana Jones Stunt Show...
@Kessel89

Thanks for the information. Smile  Maybe I can convince my friend to go. Smile  I do like roller coasters and other rides, and I haven't been on any in years, so that might be fun.  I just feel like since I'll be down there I might as well take a trip to Disney World since it's so close.  I don't really like to travel, so I have no idea when I might have the opportunity to go there again, if ever.  I guess I'm also a little worried that I might not get to see any panels that I would really be interested in so I'm kind of looking for other things to do when I'm there just in case.  I just don't think I'll be able to pull an all-nighter for a wristband and then be anywhere near functional enough to attend the panel later in the day. Sad  Although who knows.  Maybe I'll be so caught up in the excitement that I'll get a burst of energy that will carry me through the day. Laughing
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 508
Likes : 1514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Sun 5 Mar - 17:24



avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 5 Mar - 22:07

@WhatGirl wrote:

@WhatGirl

Now that's EXACTLY what I need to carry me through the day. Laughing
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 508
Likes : 1514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by WhatGirl on Sun 5 Mar - 22:52

@Kyla Ren

Favorite mode of transport: Kylo Ren. Razz
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1155
Likes : 11058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by IoJovi on Sun 5 Mar - 22:54

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@WhatGirl wrote:

@WhatGirl

Now that's EXACTLY what I need to carry me through the day. Laughing
@Kyla Ren

lol!. I see whatcha did there...

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5220
Likes : 28224
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 5 Mar - 22:54

@WhatGirl wrote:@Kyla Ren

Favorite mode of transport: Kylo Ren. Razz
@WhatGirl

In the words of Matt the Radar Technician, "Yes, exactly.  EXACTLY." Laughing
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 508
Likes : 1514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 5 Mar - 22:56

@IoJovi wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@WhatGirl wrote:

@WhatGirl

Now that's EXACTLY what I need to carry me through the day. Laughing
@Kyla Ren

lol!. I see whatcha did there...
@IoJovi

Who wouldn't get a burst of energy from that? Laughing
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 508
Likes : 1514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum