Is Revan about to be made canon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Revan about to be made canon?

Post by panki on Sat 9 Jul - 21:47

I just found these interesting clues in the new comics that might be hinting at either Revan being made canon or a character like Revan with a new name. The helmet does have a passing resemblance to the one Revan wears in the EU...also, in the EU, Revan had a blood thirsty assassin protocol droid HK-47 who reappears during the Clone Wars and his whereabouts are not known after... recently in the Vader comics, a centuries old protocol was found locked away from the time of the Clone Wars and was put into a protocol droid body... this is also an assassin droid and also quite blood thirsty.

I. The Helmet

EU

Revan picks up Mandalorean Helmet

Lando comic (canon)

Lando finds ancient possessed sith helmet

II. The murderous Assasin Protocol droid

EU

HK-47

Vader Comics (canon)

Assassin droid 0-0-0

We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
panki

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Revan about to be made canon?

Post by Force Ghost on Sun 10 Jul - 11:40

Yes yes yes LF make Revan cannon please Smile
I think it's possible. He was supposed to be in Clone wars, the creators even finished the episode but changed their mind at the end. Or maybe they'll take some parts of his story and apply it to Kylo's. Like two lightsabers, I think that's very possible (it also means there will be more toys to sell)
Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sun 10 Jul - 12:08

bela.mesecina wrote:Yes yes yes LF make Revan cannon please Smile
I think it's possible. He was supposed to be in Clone wars, the creators even finished the episode but changed their mind at the end. Or maybe they'll take some parts of his story and apply it to Kylo's. Like two lightsabers, I think that's very possible (it also means there will be more toys to sell)
@bela.mesecina

That is very true... speaking of toys, they also released a Revan action figure earlier this year... so this definitely points to some form of Revan appearing... Smile

We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
panki

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 10 Jul - 12:13

I was wondering if that disembodied voice in the rebels finale could have been Revan? the crossguard saber Ezra found in the temple was a very interesting addition too.
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Force Ghost on Tue 19 Jul - 23:52

BastilaBey wrote:I was wondering if that disembodied voice in the rebels finale could have been Revan? the crossguard saber Ezra found in the temple was a very interesting addition too.
@BastilaBey

It looks like we're not the only ones who think Revan might be brought back to cannon...This is interesting theory(also very unlikely theory)
Force Ghost
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum