Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by AnneNeville on Fri 27 May 2016, 3:49 pm

New York theatre will take him back!
avatar
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 838
Likes : 5208
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Kyla Ren on Fri 27 May 2016, 9:50 pm

@guardienne wrote:have you  guys seen this?



@guardienne

OMG!  That was awesome!  What a great find! Smile  Thanks for sharing it. Smile
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 496
Likes : 1479
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Slade on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:06 pm

OMG that was great!

Was that like a Juilliard homework assignment?

I'd like to see Joanne in more stuff...she's good.
avatar
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 3253
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Mana on Sat 28 May 2016, 1:43 am

avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1213
Likes : 10483
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 28 May 2016, 3:38 am

@Mana

Thanks for posting that.  It was really interesting to hear Adam talk about his experience in the military.
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 496
Likes : 1479
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 6:28 pm

FYI, if anyone lives in Sydney, Australia, the Sydney Film Festival will be featuring Paterson. It's a recent pick up from Cannes.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2814
Likes : 12037
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Mana on Tue 07 Jun 2016, 5:39 am

@SoloSideCousin wrote:FYI, if anyone lives in Sydney, Australia, the Sydney Film Festival will be featuring Paterson. It's a recent pick up from Cannes.
@SoloSideCousin

wow...I live in Sydney, maybe I can make it...
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1213
Likes : 10483
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Saracene on Tue 07 Jun 2016, 5:47 am

@SoloSideCousin wrote:FYI, if anyone lives in Sydney, Australia, the Sydney Film Festival will be featuring Paterson. It's a recent pick up from Cannes.
@SoloSideCousin

No Melbourne? Sad
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1181
Likes : 7130
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Reynak on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 7:27 am

I've read an interview to Adam on tumblr that you may find intersting. Especially this part, I think:

What “Star Wars” character would you say Kylo Ren is most obsessed with?

AD: Darth Vader. He’s a fan of his work. [Kylo Ren] feels that he was actually onto something, even though in Vader’s final moments where he kind of relents. That even could be interpreted as just a moment. Not to taint an entire life, or career, of doing good work. For [Kylo Ren] it’s just a moment.
What does he see in himself that he sees in Darth Vader?

AD: The commitment. Also, the ambition, and the loyalty. The self-sacrifice in him. They’re all huge, epic things to live up to. Even as an audience member, we discovered Darth Vader first as someone who’s very in control and controlled and didn’t seem to waver whatsoever in his mission. That kind of dedication is something my character admires and wants to emulate.”
Latimes.com


When I saw the movie for the first time my impression was that Kylo seemes a man on a mission, absolutely committed to it and willing to any act of self-sacrifice for this reason. So he is not what a fictional villain is supposed to be, he believes he is on the right path and what he does is what he has to do, an obligation, not something he likes. Many villains in movies seem to enjoy their evil actions, not Kylo, he is dying inside and anyone can see his absolute misery. He may be completely mistaken but his actions aren't motivated by his evil nature or because he was born an evil seed.

This parrt is also very interesting to understand the character:


Why would someone who’s aware of the history of “Star Wars” be fanatical about the Empire or the New Order?

I feel like that’s true to life. People have such short memories. How quickly we forget what happened just 30 years ago. Even the very beginning. It’s still called “Star Wars,” even though it’s 30 years later.
It’s two sides of people that think they’re right. That’s just something that J.J. and I talked about from the very beginning. Just being evil for the sake of it didn’t seem interesting to play. The idea of two sides thinking that they’re both right, both sides kind of commit this mass murder. You have the Death Star [that was destroyed] and all the people that were on there, they all had families and things like that. The line between the light and the dark is very fine, I’d say.

Where does Kylo Ren stand in the hierarchy of the Empire?

That’s difficult to say. I think it fluctuases

So who are the Knights of Ren?

It was a group that existed before him, that he was a part of. Their place within everything is maybe more of a satellite group than I would say … This is really tricky.

Is that why everything that you have is a bit broken down?

No, there’s definitely a history that you see in the costume of things in the past right away. They’re kind of like visible scars, on his outfit. In part to intimidate but also because he’s carrying along this history of people.



This is the link to the whole interview:

http://kyloxdriver.tumblr.com/post/145798892750/adam-driver-on-being-kylo-ren-the-la-times-spoke
avatar
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 587
Likes : 3573
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by fuhry on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 11:04 am

I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I wanted to talk about Kylo Ren's wounds.  People look a lot at the scar on his face and while that's significant, looking at this still:



I'm struck by the severity of the wound on his shoulder. The scar gets wider as it goes down (or thinner as it goes up, as I believe Rey caused the would slashing up.

The wound on the cheek is significant but does not appear to have sliced his jaw in two, though it may have partially cut bone there. But going down, it looks like his shoulder's cut wide open. You can see the skin on the top of the wound, but not the bottom - it's a huge gash. It looks like she cut may have cut right through his shoulder socket. In fact, I can't believe that he could lift himself up on that arm with such a wound. Looking at it again, it looks to me like he must be lifting himself up by his abdominal muscles, and his arm must just be dangling.

That looks like something that would require cybernetics to regain full functionality. That's some pretty serious maimage she's done.

How does that affect their interaction going forward? Putting a scar on his face is one thing, but requiring cybernetics is another. Is he out for revenge? Hard to make the case that she needs a teacher after she did that to him.

fuhry
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 31
Likes : 122
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:45 pm

@fuhry wrote:I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I wanted to talk about Kylo Ren's wounds.  People look a lot at the scar on his face and while that's significant, looking at this still:



I'm struck by the severity of the wound on his shoulder. The scar gets wider as it goes down (or thinner as it goes up, as I believe Rey caused the would slashing up.

The wound on the cheek is significant but does not appear to have sliced his jaw in two, though it may have partially cut bone there. But going down, it looks like his shoulder's cut wide open. You can see the skin on the top of the wound, but not the bottom - it's a huge gash. It looks like she cut may have cut right through his shoulder socket. In fact, I can't believe that he could lift himself up on that arm with such a wound. Looking at it again, it looks to me like he must be lifting himself up by his abdominal muscles, and his arm must just be dangling.

That looks like something that would require cybernetics to regain full functionality. That's some pretty serious maimage she's done.

How does that affect their interaction going forward? Putting a scar on his face is one thing, but requiring cybernetics is another. Is he out for revenge? Hard to make the case that she needs a teacher after she did that to him.
@fuhry

Yes, he tries to lean on his arm and it collapses and then he pulls himself up again but I don't think he was using his arm to do so. That arm and shoulder wound looks really bad. So he may have a cyber arm or help. It's also his right arm and he tends to swing the saber with only one arm.
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 610
Likes : 3201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by WhatGirl on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:56 pm

Makes me think of Jaime Lannister losing his right (sword) hand.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1081
Likes : 10547
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Rogue Rey on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:05 pm



I think the above footage of Adam and John prepping TFA lightsaber fight could be a clue about the injury Kylo suffered to his shoulder/arm thanks to Rey.  Unless Adam has a conveniently placed tattoo (that is always hidden!!!), then I'd guess that it's make up on his upper right arm in prep for filming with the rest added once he was in his full costume.  Of course it could be bigger etc but I personally don't see the arm being debilitated - I think the focus will all be on the face scar.

I don't think Kylo is going to be getting a Skywalker special otherwise it is yet another step toward Kylo being Vader 2.0.  (Plus does Adam want to play three characters in quick succession who have an arm amputation - Kylo, his character in Logan Lucky - he was seen wearing the green sock on his left arm + the film he's attached to playing a real life amputee with Sly Stallone?  unlikely even if possible.)
avatar
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 860
Likes : 3668
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by panki on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:45 pm

I'm almost 100% certain Kylo wont be the one getting the 'Skywalker special' for a few reasons...

1. All the characters who had limbs cut in canon have had them neatly sliced off....there hasn't been a case of an injury requiring subsequent amputation unless we go back to legends where some RPGs have people getting cybernetics after amputation....but even in those cases the arms were terribly crushed and damaged.... Kylo's arm injury is nothing in comparison.

2. If we go by the idea that seeds of things we will see in the movies are covered in other media, the person losing the hand is definitely female (the last person getting their hand chopped in canon a la Luke is a young and pretty female....so my bet is on Rey or Phasma being the one to lose the hand....or maybe LD's character, KMT or Leia.

I'm also skeptical of Kylo having some big wide scar on his face and here is my logic.....if Kylo is to be redeemed by Episode 9 (and become a hero), they need the GA of all ages to see him as a hero (which a lot don't).

While I can imagine a lot of adult Kylo fans being perfectly fine with whatever scarring he gets (as the symbolism of the scar is important for them), I highly doubt the younger viewers are going to see the guy with the scary scar as a hero. A lot of kids like him right now because he does look like a handsome prince (albeit a misguided one). Having him with a whopping big red scar and a cybernetic arm is a 100% guarantee they'll be taking Kylo down the eviler and eviler path.

SW will always be first for the younger generation, and only then for the older viewers. So while I am certain he will have a scar, am sure they will make it thin and very aesthetically pleasing.

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2701
Likes : 9680
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Acritiqua on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:47 pm

Another question is if he will be redeemed. Given some of the concept art, one path I fear for Kylo is that he might become more machine than man... Sad

Adam Driver's remark about how it depends what you call living when asked if his character would survive Ep. 8 ... Suspect

It makes me wonder if he'll lose some chunk of his body, or simply become more evil but more in power and more miserable than ever.

The latter would be more hopeful than the former.

And it's mainly that villains in Star Wars on a whole don't do too well. Vader of course lost half his body and burned in lava. Maul lost half his body. Okay, I guess it's just those two.
avatar
Acritiqua
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 580
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by panki on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:55 pm

@Acritiqua wrote:Another question is if he will be redeemed. Given some of the concept art, one path I fear for Kylo is that he might become more machine than man... Sad

Adam Driver's remark about how it depends what you call living when asked if his character would survive Ep. 8 ... Suspect

It makes me wonder if he'll lose some chunk of his body, or simply become more evil but more in power and more miserable than ever.

The latter would be more hopeful than the former.

And it's mainly that villains in Star Wars on a whole don't do too well. Vader of course lost half his body and burned in lava. Maul lost half his body. Okay, I guess it's just those two.
@Acritiqua

I can think of an even worse situation that doesn't involve body damage going by legends....

- He might go seeking the source of the dark side (in case it isnt Snoke) like Revan and never sees Rey or his family again...only to return after centuries of misery and imprisonment.

-  He makes a sacrifice and takes on the burden of guarding a dangerous artifact and is therefore put into stasis to keep the artifact from being misused, again staying alive but not living. (this has been done in more than one story)


_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2701
Likes : 9680
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Piper Maru on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm

I honestly don't think Kylo is going to have a happy ending (sorry guys). I think we'll try to redeem himself and even succeed, but at a high cost. Like @panki said, something like exile or stasis is definitely not out of reach when it comes to his destiny.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 598
Likes : 4013
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

@panki wrote:
@Acritiqua wrote:Another question is if he will be redeemed. Given some of the concept art, one path I fear for Kylo is that he might become more machine than man... Sad

Adam Driver's remark about how it depends what you call living when asked if his character would survive Ep. 8 ... Suspect

It makes me wonder if he'll lose some chunk of his body, or simply become more evil but more in power and more miserable than ever.

The latter would be more hopeful than the former.

And it's mainly that villains in Star Wars on a whole don't do too well. Vader of course lost half his body and burned in lava. Maul lost half his body. Okay, I guess it's just those two.
@Acritiqua

I can think of an even worse situation that doesn't involve body damage going by legends....

- He might go seeking the source of the dark side (in case it isnt Snoke) like Revan and never sees Rey or his family again...only to return after centuries of misery and imprisonment.

-  He makes a sacrifice and takes on the burden of guarding a dangerous artifact and is therefore put into stasis to keep the artifact from being misused, again staying alive but not living. (this has been done in more than one story)

@panki

Oh wow! I could see them doing that last one as a cliffhanger for Episode VIII! That could be the ultimate redemptive act, going into a vegetative state forever to save the galaxy. Someone will have to revive him in IX, someone named Rey. :-)
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2814
Likes : 12037
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:27 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:I honestly don't think Kylo is going to have a happy ending (sorry guys). I think we'll try to redeem himself and even succeed, but at a high cost. Like @panki said, something like exile or stasis is definitely not out of reach when it comes to his destiny.
@Piper Maru

My biggest hesitation with Kylo getting a bleak ending is that it means that Leia also gets a bleak ending. That poor woman has had nothing but misery for most of her life...

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3541
Likes : 18170
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:I honestly don't think Kylo is going to have a happy ending (sorry guys). I think we'll try to redeem himself and even succeed, but at a high cost. Like @panki said, something like exile or stasis is definitely not out of reach when it comes to his destiny.
@Piper Maru

My biggest hesitation with Kylo getting a bleak ending is that it means that Leia also gets a bleak ending. That poor woman has had nothing but misery for most of her life...
@ISeeAnIsland

That, and I also am one of those who believe that Disney will not be done with these actors after IX. Bob Iger just said they want to make 15 years worth of movie post 2020. I don't think they will reinvent the wheel with a new cast for some of those. Also, Adam Driver is a stellar actor and Kylo is an extremely well developed character. If I was a Disney executive, I would do everything I could to not let him go. Kylo may go to exile or be put in a coma, but they are always going to leave it open for him to be brought back.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2814
Likes : 12037
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:38 pm

I'm with you @panki Until we get some information that says otherwise, my prediction would be that Kylo will have a thin aesthetically pleasing facial scar. I also don't think he will get the Skywalker special, either.

This is what Adam Driver looked like at the time of the Ireland filming (he took a couple of days out to attend the Cannes Film Festival in support of Paterson)





I know this tells us nothing about his scar but he looked so damn attractive, I can't believe they'd have him grow his hair out again (he had it cut shorter in the months before TLJ started filming) and put the work in building himself up, if Kylo was going to be a hideous scarred half-man/half-machine.

If we are totally wrong about Reylo and Kylo's redemption, then maybe he will end up as just full on Vader 2.0. It would be such a dreadful waste, though.

Also, when Adam Driver said r.e Kylo - "It depends what your definition of living is" or words to that effect, I seriously doubt he was referring to any physical injuries Kylo might suffer. As a military veteran who has worked with ex-servicemen who are amputees, and as an actor who will be portraying amputees in at least two upcoming movies (Logan Lucky and the true story being adapted by Sylvester Stallone) I seriously doubt he would regard Kylo as not capable of living a full life if he lost a limb or two. I personally think Adam was referring to the Kylo persona and the shattering of his beliefs (which hopefully lead to him reclaiming his identity as Ben Solo).

avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1634
Likes : 11254
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by WhatGirl on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

Oh my gosh you guys. Let's remember this is the last Skywalker we're talking about, and these films are about the Skywalker family. Razz

Kylo will most likely be redeemed and that redeemer imo has to be Rey. The late Carrie Fisher said in her last Celebration appearance that Rey is very forgiving (and then started ranting about her "son" all of a sudden).

JJ Abrams confirmed there'd be a central romance (which imo must involve the Skywalker of the trilogy) and for that to happen, Kylo has to be turned. Redemption and Reylo are pretty much a package deal.

Adam made a couple of telling statements in the LK interview. He said we'd see Kylo's humanity in TLJ; when asked if Kylo would survive, he said that it depends on how you define living. "From a certain point of view" Kylo could die, but Ben would live/be reborn.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1081
Likes : 10547
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Piper Maru on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:43 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:I honestly don't think Kylo is going to have a happy ending (sorry guys). I think we'll try to redeem himself and even succeed, but at a high cost. Like @panki said, something like exile or stasis is definitely not out of reach when it comes to his destiny.
@Piper Maru

My biggest hesitation with Kylo getting a bleak ending is that it means that Leia also gets a bleak ending. That poor woman has had nothing but misery for most of her life...
@ISeeAnIsland

That, and I also am one of those who believe that Disney will not be done with these actors after IX. Bob Iger just said they want to make 15 years worth of movie post 2020. I don't think they will reinvent the wheel with a new cast for some of those. Also, Adam Driver is a stellar actor and Kylo is an extremely well developed character. If I was a Disney executive, I would do everything I could to not let him go. Kylo may go to exile or be put in a coma, but they are always going to leave it open for him to be brought back.
@SoloSideCousin

Yes, I agree with all your points. I hope Kylo gets a happy ending because 1) Leia deserves it and 2) it's a franchise aimed at children, they wouldn't want the series to end in such a depressing tone.

However, I do think there's a chance he won't get redeemed at all (or at least not the way we're expecting), and self-sacrifice is something very in-character for him.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 598
Likes : 4013
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 4:46 pm

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm with you @panki Until we get some information that says otherwise, my prediction would be that Kylo will have a thin aesthetically pleasing facial scar. I also don't think he will get the Skywalker special, either.

This is what Adam Driver looked like at the time of the Ireland filming (he took a couple of days out to attend the Cannes Film Festival in support of Paterson)





I know this tells us nothing about his scar but he looked so damn attractive, I can't believe they'd have him grow his hair out again (he had it cut shorter in the months before TLJ started filming) and put the work in building himself up, if Kylo was going to be a hideous scarred half-man/half-machine.

If we are totally wrong about Reylo and Kylo's redemption, then maybe he will end up as just full on Vader 2.0. It would be such a dreadful waste, though.

Also, when Adam Driver said r.e Kylo - "It depends what your definition of living is" or words to that effect, I seriously doubt he was referring to any physical injuries Kylo might suffer. As a military veteran who has worked with ex-servicemen who are amputees, and as an actor who will be portraying amputees in at least two upcoming movies (Logan Lucky and the true story being adapted by Sylvester Stallone) I seriously doubt he would regard Kylo as not capable of living a full life if he lost a limb or two. I personally think Adam was referring to the Kylo persona and the shattering of his beliefs (which hopefully lead to him reclaiming his identity as Ben Solo).

@Mrs Ben Solo

I agree. And look at the image from TFA:



As fantastic as he looks there, based on what he's looked like in the current season of Girls (which shot immediately after TFA), he was likely even MORE shredded for TLJ (his back/shoulders look immensely broad on Girls). I can't see why Adam would beef up like that unless we were getting a shirtless Kylo (or at the very least, a Kylo wearing a lot fewer layers).

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3541
Likes : 18170
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Sacrebleu on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 5:08 pm

@panki wrote:I'm almost 100% certain Kylo wont be the one getting the 'Skywalker special' for a few reasons...

1. All the characters who had limbs cut in canon have had them neatly sliced off....there hasn't been a case of an injury requiring subsequent amputation unless we go back to legends where some RPGs have people getting cybernetics after amputation....but even in those cases the arms were terribly crushed and damaged.... Kylo's arm injury is nothing in comparison.

2. If we go by the idea that seeds of things we will see in the movies are covered in other media, the person losing the hand is definitely female (the last person getting their hand chopped in canon a la Luke is a young and pretty female....so my bet is on Rey or Phasma being the one to lose the hand....or maybe LD's character, KMT or Leia.
@panki

Geez, I hope it isn't Rey.  Many people would point to the Skywalker special as proof of her Skywalkerism.
avatar
Sacrebleu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 254
Likes : 940
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum