"Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 13 Sep - 21:10

nm


Last edited by Gemini on Tue 13 Sep - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 13 Sep - 21:11

avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2386
Likes : 5514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 13 Sep - 21:21

spacebaby45678 wrote:
@spacebaby45678

Lol he hasn't picked up on lots of things. It does have to be meaningful if it's re-introduced. How better than if it is because kylo ren finds it and has a vision of rey just like she does him.

Ok I'm done posting  about this thteory for a while . This theory and structure is now kept under wraps whilst I gather all the info I need

This video helped too, thanks

Thanks everyone for the info you have shared the last few days

@Jakkusun
@Spacebaby45678
@Mrs Ben Solo
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 13 Sep - 22:14

On a side note, before I go



Lol at them hiding his hand again in both those drawings!

In the one with rey in particular he is looking Rightat rey but his hand hand, oops where's his hand?

She's holding a saber showing a vision of Ren looking straight at her because he is possibly also holding a saber looking

I wish I was good at drawing because you could have a very good parallel picture here.
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Sat 1 Oct - 14:36

Here's the awesome drawing by gwendy85





I've become slightly less sure about him  seeing her masked, but I'm sure he saw her as a child. The cinematography just naturally implies it in the vision sequence. As well as his over reaction to the girl on a sand planet helping a droid.

I think he knows a kenobi descendent is alive somewhere, (if the saber theory is correct and it's obi WANs saber and he saw young rey abandoned when he touched it). He's just not sure if this woman he's found (who miracously pulls him to the light) is this descendent  until...."it is you"

But that was cut so maybe he still isn't 100 percent sure
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by guardienne on Mon 3 Oct - 8:49

has anyone entertained the notion that he had visions of himself turning to the dark side?
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3157
Likes : 6339
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Mon 3 Oct - 9:16

guardienne wrote:has anyone entertained the notion that he had visions of himself turning to the dark side?
@guardienne

I like that idea....though I also wonder if Snoke manipulated things and he saw a vision that he needs to turn to the dark side to save Leia or maybe the galaxy.

_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Mon 3 Oct - 13:10

Say @panki

Awesome discovery btw about relics and relic hunting. This thread is on the right track

One last thing I have to say.


You don't suppose those crystals in the holocrons are similar to those found in lightsabers ay?

Ren and rey picking up sabers causes something similar to this because of the cystals inside



although reylos little joint vision just happened to transcend space and time and they were not in the same room or even the same timeframe.
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Mon 3 Oct - 15:15

Just a small clarification.... the holocron itself is made of a crystalline material and stores the information....but it is not the same as a kyber crystal and the crystalline material of a holocron cannot be used as a lightsaber crystal....the one situation where there was a kyber crystal stored in a holocron is in the Clone Wars episode where Cad Bane stole a memory crystal containing the jedi records of force sensitive infants for Palpatine.


_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 3 Oct - 15:37

Some holocrons were activated by taking them apart with the Force and then inserting a special crystal that made the holocron readable. The Crystal was usually hidden away for safe-keeping by the founder of the holocron, but there have been instances in which a certain Jedi or Sith has protected the crystal at all times by keeping it on their person.


http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Holocron/Legends


avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2386
Likes : 5514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Mon 3 Oct - 15:54

spacebaby45678 wrote:Some holocrons were activated by taking them apart with the Force and then inserting a special crystal that made the holocron readable. The Crystal was usually hidden away for safe-keeping by the founder of the holocron, but there have been instances in which a certain Jedi or Sith has protected the crystal at all times by keeping it on their person.


http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Holocron/Legends


@spacebaby45678

Those exist in the EU but they haven't been brought into canon as yet except for the Kyber memory crystal I have already mentioned (they can introduce it later).....however, the two holocrons used by Maul and Ezra don't contain such crystals.

_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 3 Oct - 16:01

What I find equally fascinating is that the Holocrons shapes are the platonic solids or sacred geometry



avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2386
Likes : 5514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by guardienne on Mon 3 Oct - 18:32

panki wrote:
guardienne wrote:has anyone entertained the notion that he had visions of himself turning to the dark side?
@guardienne

I like that idea....though I also wonder if Snoke manipulated things and he saw a vision that he needs to turn to the dark side to save Leia or maybe the galaxy.
@panki

i'm currently thinking that snoke may not actually be omniscient and kylo would have had genuine visions, just as confusing as rey's, but still somewhat substantial to come to certain conclusions. i think it would explain why he seems to have a different agenda from snoke and, ta-da!, why he's with the dark side to begin with. just like rey saw the island yadayada, he saw... the light sabre with the extra vents, or the massacre or something maybe?

just a thought.
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3157
Likes : 6339
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 3 Oct - 18:49

panki wrote:
guardienne wrote:has anyone entertained the notion that he had visions of himself turning to the dark side?
@guardienne

I like that idea....though I also wonder if Snoke manipulated things and he saw a vision that he needs to turn to the dark side to save Leia or maybe the galaxy.
@panki

I've wondered about that. It would certainly rhyme with some of what happened in the PT.


_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4588
Likes : 23784
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by guardienne on Mon 3 Oct - 19:00

i remember thinking that anakin's visions could easily have been chalked up as anxiety over the pregnancy and his marriage being discovered and all that stuff. but how would he have been able to tell? and i don't think palpatine gave him those visions, i think he may either have been genuinely capable of seeing the future, and yoda doesn't doubt that, so who are we to say he doesn't, or everythign in his life was driving him round the bend.

the thing is, both is true.

and i think with kylo it's similar in that it's possibly true that snoke has been there explaining away the force and his larger purpose, i do believe that ben must have felt there is purpose in his powers, but he also saw himself doing certain things?

i don't know, i don't think the films will ever really explain that conclusively. did rey have a vision *from* the light sabre? and if so, would ben have had one as well?
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3157
Likes : 6339
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Sacrebleu on Mon 3 Oct - 21:09

guardienne wrote:i remember thinking that anakin's visions could easily have been chalked up as anxiety over the pregnancy and his marriage being discovered and all that stuff. but how would he have been able to tell? and i don't think palpatine  gave him those visions, i think he may either have been genuinely capable of seeing the future, and yoda doesn't doubt that, so who are we to say he doesn't, or everythign in his life was driving him round the bend.

the thing is, both is true.

and i think with kylo it's similar in that it's possibly true that snoke has been there explaining away the force and his larger purpose, i do believe that ben must have felt there is purpose in his powers, but he also saw himself doing certain things?

i don't know, i don't think the films will ever really explain that conclusively. did rey have a vision *from* the light sabre? and if so, would ben have had one as well?
@guardienne

I thought Anakin's visions were real but that in trying to head off the events he had foreseen he actually brought them about.  I guess the point was that if he had left it alone, as a Jedi would, it wouldn't have come to pass?
avatar
Sacrebleu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 315
Likes : 1137
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by guardienne on Mon 3 Oct - 21:25

@sacrebleu yeah it's how the movie basically presents it i think.

i guess the lesson is, fate is cruel and you're going to make a fool out of yourself wanting to stop the inevitable?

the thing for anakin was, he was considered the chosen one. what kind of power would he have, if not to undo destiny? or shape his own destiny.

i know i've been harping on about the matrix. but it's interesting how a binary choice that is put before neo, he basically subverts both his choices because neither choice is satisfactory. and he knows he's doing that. ... visions also figure in the matrix and they also compel people to do certain things. it's really worth doing a comparison i think.
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3157
Likes : 6339
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 4 Oct - 0:31

spacebaby45678 wrote:What I find equally fascinating is that the Holocrons shapes are the platonic solids or sacred geometry



@spacebaby45678



source: http://starwarsguttertrash.tumblr.com/post/151310412647
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2386
Likes : 5514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 4:17

guardienne wrote:i remember thinking that anakin's visions could easily have been chalked up as anxiety over the pregnancy and his marriage being discovered and all that stuff. but how would he have been able to tell? and i don't think palpatine gave him those visions, i think he may either have been genuinely capable of seeing the future, and yoda doesn't doubt that, so who are we to say he doesn't, or everythign in his life was driving him round the bend.

the thing is, both is true.

and i think with kylo it's similar in that it's possibly true that snoke has been there explaining away the force and his larger purpose, i do believe that ben must have felt there is purpose in his powers, but he also saw himself doing certain things?

i don't know, i don't think the films will ever really explain that conclusively. did rey have a vision *from* the light sabre? and if so, would ben have had one as well?
@guardienne

I'm not sure whether Palpatine gave him the visions but he was definitely aware that Anakin had visions of Padme's death....that explains why he brought up the subject of protecting loved ones from dying. Speaking of visions, I think they clarify in the PT and Rebels that force visions are only a possible future.... things might not actually turn out the same way....an example of this is Ezra seeing a vision of a particular character being a good guy.... the scene he saw in his force vision takes place in RL but the character turns out to be evil.

Similarly, Kylo could have had visions and Snoke could have told him this is the future and manipulated him....it could have been a scene of Leia in danger or dying...and Snoke could have told him that if he turns to the dark side, this will not be Leia's future.... if this is the case, Leia's getting injured would jolt Kylo out of his need to be on the dark side.

As for the vision, I think PH called it a vergence (a strong concentration of the force)... so the combination of the lightsaber, Rey and Maz's basement (filled with force relics) possibly led to the vision.

I'm actually more intrigued by another possibility as to how Kylo got his visions......if we look at the canon Lando comics, Palpatine had an ancient sith helmet carved by an ancient sith lord named Lord Momion. This helmet was capable of corrupting and possessing anyone who stayed near the helmet long enough.....the possessed people would kill others (even friends and loved ones) and eventually die with a grotesque expression on their faces. Palpatine was familiar with ancient sith alchemy and lore..... he could have recreated something similar with Vader's helmet.....so Anakin became a force ghost but Vader's helmet could still be filled with some form of corrupting darkness. Imagine if Luke kept the mask as some sort of memento of his father and his students got exposed to it?






_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Sacrebleu on Tue 4 Oct - 9:12

guardienne wrote:@sacrebleu yeah it's how the movie basically presents it i think.

i guess the lesson is, fate is cruel and you're going to make a fool out of yourself wanting to stop the inevitable?

the thing for anakin was, he was considered the chosen one. what kind of power would he have, if not to undo destiny? or shape his own destiny.

@guardienne

It begs the question, why do they have visions if they are supposed to just ignore them?  If the visions mean almost nothing, why do they occur?
avatar
Sacrebleu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 315
Likes : 1137
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 9:36

Sacrebleu wrote:
guardienne wrote:@sacrebleu yeah it's how the movie basically presents it i think.

i guess the lesson is, fate is cruel and you're going to make a fool out of yourself wanting to stop the inevitable?

the thing for anakin was, he was considered the chosen one. what kind of power would he have, if not to undo destiny? or shape his own destiny.

@guardienne

It begs the question, why do they have visions if they are supposed to just ignore them?  If the visions mean almost nothing, why do they occur?
@Sacrebleu

I think a vision could be a way for the force to tell someone that if they're not careful, a certain set of events i going to happen- normally with negative consequences...it is for that person to decide what to do about it..... I'll give an example....we know how Anakin saw visions of Padme dying and therefore pledged himself to the sith because he believed in that vision....on the other hand, in the Clone Wars animation, Yoda got a vision of himself fighting the sith lord......in ROTJ, he fights Sidious but finally escapes instead of finishing the fight because he realises that if he allows the vision to become reality, he will end up on the dark side.

_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 4 Oct - 12:57

spacebaby45678 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:What I find equally fascinating is that the Holocrons shapes are the platonic solids or sacred geometry



@spacebaby45678



source: http://starwarsguttertrash.tumblr.com/post/151310412647
@spacebaby45678

Now when you see these Holocrons representing the platonic solids, you get the blue Jedi water element icosahedron, and the sith is red tetrahedron fire element....

In the microcosm, Obi Wan represents John the Baptist/Aquarius ( Water element) and Anakin Skywalker/Luke Skywalker the Solar/Sun ( Fire element)

In the macrocosm, these elements or lack thereof,  gives a hint to why the Jedi were clouded to the dark side as long as their headquarters was on Courasant, a planet covered in modernization and ubranization.. They Jedi were away from their natural element water. Now Luke is on a Watery planet Ach-to he can find more balance. And, why this is the location of the original Jedi Temple....

Rey is the water element ( even though she starts in the desert/fire ) and Kylo the fire element (even though he starts on a snowy planet/water)

avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2386
Likes : 5514
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by guardienne on Tue 4 Oct - 13:58

panki wrote:
Sacrebleu wrote:
guardienne wrote:@sacrebleu yeah it's how the movie basically presents it i think.

i guess the lesson is, fate is cruel and you're going to make a fool out of yourself wanting to stop the inevitable?

the thing for anakin was, he was considered the chosen one. what kind of power would he have, if not to undo destiny? or shape his own destiny.

@guardienne

It begs the question, why do they have visions if they are supposed to just ignore them?  If the visions mean almost nothing, why do they occur?
@Sacrebleu

I think a vision could be a way for the force to tell someone that if they're not careful, a certain set of events i going to happen- normally with negative consequences...it is for that person to decide what to do about it..... I'll give an example....we know how Anakin saw visions of Padme dying and therefore pledged himself to the sith because he believed in that vision....on the other hand, in the Clone Wars animation, Yoda got a vision of himself fighting the sith lord......in ROTJ, he fights Sidious but finally escapes instead of finishing the fight because he realises that if he allows the vision to become reality, he will end up on the dark side.
@panki

i was thinking about this some more today. visions have always been part of the devout. someone mentioned jeanne d'arc here already.

there are some relatively prominent nuns whose visions are recorded. i remember studying them a long long time ago. one was mechthild von magdeburg, the other i can think of hildegard von bingen. i think some of it can relatively easily be chalked up as fantasies, especially the sexual kind, that were then reinterpreted as love for jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_of_Bingen[/mention] wrote:Hildegard says that she first saw "The Shade of the Living Light" at the age of three, and by the age of five she began to understand that she was experiencing visions. She used the term 'visio' to this feature of her experience, and recognized that it was a gift that she could not explain to others. Hildegard explained that she saw all things in the light of God through the five senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch. Hildegard was hesitant to share her visions, confiding only to Jutta, who in turn told Volmar, Hildegard's tutor and, later, secretary. Throughout her life, she continued to have many visions, and in 1141, at the age of 42, Hildegard received a vision she believed to be an instruction from God, to "write down that which you see and hear." Still hesitant to record her visions, Hildegard became physically ill. The illustrations recorded in the book of Scivias were visions that Hildegard experienced, causing her great suffering and tribulations. In her first theological text, Scivias ("Know the Ways"), Hildegard describes her struggle within:

   
But I, though I saw and heard these things, refused to write for a long time through doubt and bad opinion and the diversity of human words, not with stubbornness but in the exercise of humility, until, laid low by the scourge of God, I fell upon a bed of sickness; then, compelled at last by many illnesses, and by the witness of a certain noble maiden of good conduct [the nun Richardis von Stade] and of that man whom I had secretly sought and found, as mentioned above, I set my hand to the writing. While I was doing it, I sensed, as I mentioned before, the deep profundity of scriptural exposition; and, raising myself from illness by the strength I received, I brought this work to a close – though just barely – in ten years. (...) And I spoke and wrote these things not by the invention of my heart or that of any other person, but as by the secret mysteries of God I heard and received them in the heavenly places. And again I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, 'Cry out therefore, and write thus!'

this is also cool:
url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scivias wrote:Some authors, such as Charles Singer, have suggested that the characteristics of the descriptions of the visions and the illustrations, such as bright lights and auras, imply they may have been caused by scintillating scotoma, a migraine condition. Oliver Sacks, in his book Migraine, called her visions "indisputably migrainous," but stated that this does not invalidate her visions, because it is what one does with a psychological condition that is important. The resemblance of the illuminations to typical symptoms of migraine attacks, especially in cases where it is not precisely described in the text, is one of the stronger arguments that Hildegard herself was directly involved in their creation.

the book of revelations itself is a whole bunch of possibly drug-induced visions. (i hope i'm not offending any sensibilities). i would argue that most of what we know as prophecies nowadays was someone hallucinating their way into oblivion.

but anyway. kylo ren is as devout as they come, so for him to have visions would be pretty normal, i'd guess.

what i'm saying that normally, IN EVERY OTHER STORY apart from the prequels, visions are something that comes straight from your connection with the divine, and it has to be heeded. it's only the jedi who disregard this rule almost entirely, or doubt the connection and pretty much ascribe it all to too much attachment. well, newsflash, yoda, visions have nothing at all to do with that.

note, though, in this context, that rey's foray into the force is triggered by finn leaving her.
avatar
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3157
Likes : 6339
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 4 Oct - 21:59

Gemini wrote:Say @panki

Awesome discovery btw about relics and relic hunting. This thread is on the right track

One last thing I have to say.


You don't suppose those crystals in the holocrons are similar to those found in lightsabers ay?

Ren and rey picking up sabers causes something similar to this because of the cystals inside



although reylos little joint vision just happened to transcend space and time and they were not in the same room or even the same timeframe.
@Gemini

BastilaBey wrote:
soulluos wrote:Nothing major, some spoilers regarding Kyber crystals from the Ashoka novel:

Spoiler:

The book goes rather in-depth on the nature of Kyber Crystals, some of which has been talked about before in different forms of media. The TL;DR is that the Kyber Crystals 'grow slowly and uniformly', waiting for the person they are meant for. To the person the crystals were meant for, the crystals would appear to glow and hum with a 'unique song', which they could hear/sense through the force. T

is possible to restore these bleeding crystals, as Ahsoka demonstrates in the book. While searching for Crystals for her new lightsabers, her new crystals sing to her over a great distance. She ends up fighting the Sixth brother and it's revealed that the Sixth Brother's lightsaber contains her Crystals. (That is, the crystals within the lightsaber 'Chose' her. They were meant to be hers.) During the fight with the Sixth brother, she reaches out towards the lightsaber with the force, the Crystals (Reacting to her (And only her)), are drawn towards her within the lightsabers casing.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsca...oilers_just_finished_my_ahsoka_novel_heres_a/

The skywalker saber probably is never meant for Ben.
@soulluos

It's weird to me that Rey, according to MSW, is continuing to use the blue saber in viii. Perhaps she'll have her own by ix.

@panki

Well s***

avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2280
Likes : 9718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 22:08

Gemini wrote:
Gemini wrote:Say @panki

Awesome discovery btw about relics and relic hunting. This thread is on the right track

One last thing I have to say.


You don't suppose those crystals in the holocrons are similar to those found in lightsabers ay?

Ren and rey picking up sabers causes something similar to this because of the cystals inside



although reylos little joint vision just happened to transcend space and time and they were not in the same room or even the same timeframe.
@Gemini

BastilaBey wrote:
soulluos wrote:Nothing major, some spoilers regarding Kyber crystals from the Ashoka novel:

Spoiler:

The book goes rather in-depth on the nature of Kyber Crystals, some of which has been talked about before in different forms of media. The TL;DR is that the Kyber Crystals 'grow slowly and uniformly', waiting for the person they are meant for. To the person the crystals were meant for, the crystals would appear to glow and hum with a 'unique song', which they could hear/sense through the force. T

is possible to restore these bleeding crystals, as Ahsoka demonstrates in the book. While searching for Crystals for her new lightsabers, her new crystals sing to her over a great distance. She ends up fighting the Sixth brother and it's revealed that the Sixth Brother's lightsaber contains her Crystals. (That is, the crystals within the lightsaber 'Chose' her. They were meant to be hers.) During the fight with the Sixth brother, she reaches out towards the lightsaber with the force, the Crystals (Reacting to her (And only her)), are drawn towards her within the lightsabers casing.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsca...oilers_just_finished_my_ahsoka_novel_heres_a/

The skywalker saber probably is never meant for Ben.
@soulluos

It's weird to me that Rey, according to MSW, is continuing to use the blue saber in viii. Perhaps she'll have her own by ix.

@panki

Well s***
@Gemini

Nowhere does it say in canon or the extract from the Ahsoka novel that a holocron can be used as a lightsaber crystal.

All the extract says is that a kyber crystal chooses the person- something already dealt with in detail in TCW.

A holocron is made of crystalline material, not kyber crystals . The crystalline material used stores the information/knowledge/instructions. The two holocrons shown in the holocrons of fate on SW Rebels do not contain kyber crystals.

As I mentioned earlier, the only instance a kyber crystal was used with a holocron was the memory crystal containing records of force sensitive infants that was stolen by Cad Bane in TCW, which required a holocron to be read.

_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3002
Likes : 10978
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum