"Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 4 Oct - 17:21

I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to them.
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 17:23

@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?


_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 4 Oct - 17:25

@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?

@panki

I just mean they seem to do similar things to those who touch them etc

Give visions

Call to people

Give knowledge

They seem to be drawing a lot of attention to objects with crystals in them calling to people and showing them things.
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 17:34

@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?

@panki

I just mean they seem to do similar things to those who touch them etc

Give visions

Call to people

Give knowledge

They seem to be drawing a lot of attention to objects with crystals in them calling to people and showing them things.
@Gemini

Your theory is interesting....we'll have to see if it happens depending on if either of the holocrons survive rebels. Just one thing- holograms don't call to people (at least till now)... In ezra's case, kanan's lightsaber called him, not the holocron... he mentiones that when kanan catches him.

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Tue 4 Oct - 17:40

@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?

@panki

I just mean they seem to do similar things to those who touch them etc

Give visions

Call to people

Give knowledge

They seem to be drawing a lot of attention to objects with crystals in them calling to people and showing them things.
@Gemini

Your theory is interesting....we'll have to see if it happens depending on if either of the holocrons survive rebels. Just one thing- holograms don't call to people (at least till now)... In ezra's case, kanan's lightsaber called him, not the holocron... he mentiones that when kanan catches him.
@panki

Did he get a vision when the saber called to him?
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by panki on Tue 4 Oct - 17:57

@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?

@panki

I just mean they seem to do similar things to those who touch them etc

Give visions

Call to people

Give knowledge

They seem to be drawing a lot of attention to objects with crystals in them calling to people and showing them things.
@Gemini

Your theory is interesting....we'll have to see if it happens depending on if either of the holocrons survive rebels. Just one thing- holograms don't call to people (at least till now)... In ezra's case, kanan's lightsaber called him, not the holocron... he mentiones that when kanan catches him.
@panki

Did he get a vision when the saber called to him?
@Gemini

@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I'm not saying holocron is the same I said similar to
@Gemini

I don't understand where lightsaber crystals come into the picture if it isn't a kyber crystal?

@panki

I just mean they seem to do similar things to those who touch them etc

Give visions

Call to people

Give knowledge

They seem to be drawing a lot of attention to objects with crystals in them calling to people and showing them things.
@Gemini

Your theory is interesting....we'll have to see if it happens depending on if either of the holocrons survive rebels. Just one thing- holograms don't call to people (at least till now)... In ezra's case, kanan's lightsaber called him, not the holocron... he mentiones that when kanan catches him.
@panki

Did he get a vision when the saber called to him?
@Gemini

His first force vision was not connected to anything..no lightsaber, no jedi temple, no holocron. He just got the vision. The holocron didn't give him a force vision- the vergence caused by two holocrons combined with his need to find answers caused the vision. The bendu makes that clear.

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 7:17

I'm severely saddened. Someone has stolen my theory and my art work and have 22k views on YouTube Sad

I should have bloody kept this to myself. I know I'm right about it it makes sense
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 4 Jan - 7:20

@Gemini wrote:I'm severely saddened. Someone has stolen my theory and my art work and have 22k views on YouTube Sad
@Gemini

Who??!! I'm so sorry :/
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2365
Likes : 10122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 7:21

He took 3 of my tumblr posts and have me no credit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OstlcHLRHg8
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 4 Jan - 7:58

@gemini

Jerk did not even give a hint as to where the info was coming from... faker and pretender, however, he does a great job explaining some  things. Some of your theories are about to go viral.... his Rey Palpatine video has 1.6 mil hits.. and now this video has 28k that is up confused 6 k in just over an hour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2196
Likes : 5023
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 4 Jan - 8:00

@Gemini wrote:He took 3 of my tumblr posts and have me no credit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OstlcHLRHg8
@Gemini

I flagged it.
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2365
Likes : 10122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 8:03

Thanks

Gonna try to get it removed because he stole artwork I paid for. It's mine
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 8:05

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

Jerk did not even give a hint as to where the info was coming from... faker and pretender, however, he does a great job explaining some  things. Some of your theories are about to go viral.... his Rey Palpatine video has 1.6 mil hits.. and now this video has 28k that is up confused 6 k in just over an hour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
@spacebaby45678

It's good and bad that the theory will go viral but people won't know who put all the painstaking effort into it and brought it together. He will make money off of my hard work
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 4 Jan - 8:08

@Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

Jerk did not even give a hint as to where the info was coming from... faker and pretender, however, he does a great job explaining some  things. Some of your theories are about to go viral.... his Rey Palpatine video has 1.6 mil hits.. and now this video has 28k that is up confused 6 k in just over an hour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
@spacebaby45678

It's good and bad that the theory will go viral but people won't know who put all the painstaking effort into it and brought it together. He will make money off of my hard work
@Gemini

I am going to flag the video I hope that helps
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2196
Likes : 5023
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Jan - 11:19

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

Jerk did not even give a hint as to where the info was coming from... faker and pretender, however, he does a great job explaining some  things. Some of your theories are about to go viral.... his Rey Palpatine video has 1.6 mil hits.. and now this video has 28k that is up confused 6 k in just over an hour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
@spacebaby45678

It's good and bad that the theory will go viral but people won't know who put all the painstaking effort into it and brought it together. He will make money off of my hard work
@Gemini

I am going to flag the video I hope that helps

@Gemini
I'll flag it too. Hope for you it will bring something because you do a really great job! It's a shame that that guy uses things without saying where it comes from and paying no credit to the owner. It's too bad because otherwise his video is really amazing, especially the part about Jeanne d'Arc.

reylo1992
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 368
Likes : 1839
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 12:37

The video is good and he has expanded on the Joan of arc thing but he needs to learn to give credit where it's due at least he says "the theory" and not "my theory"

Thanks for flagging guys
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Jan - 16:53

@Gemini wrote:The video is good and he has expanded on the Joan of arc thing but he needs to learn to give credit where it's due at least he says "the theory" and not "my theory"

Thanks for flagging guys
@Gemini

Oops sorry! I did know for your theory about Rey Kenobi and especially about Obi-Wan's lightsaber. Just realized while reading your post in the spoilers thread that the theory the guy used about Joan of d'Arc was yours. One reason more to flag then!

reylo1992
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 368
Likes : 1839
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Wed 4 Jan - 17:11

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Gemini wrote:The video is good and he has expanded on the Joan of arc thing but he needs to learn to give credit where it's due at least he says "the theory" and not "my theory"

Thanks for flagging guys
@Gemini

Oops sorry! I did know for your theory about Rey Kenobi and especially about Obi-Wan's lightsaber. Just realized while reading your post in the spoilers thread that the theory the guy used about Joan of d'Arc was yours. One reason more to flag then!
@reylo1992

Yeah lol

He did expand quite well though. The whole king thing etc was something I didn't spot
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 5 Jan - 15:10

New video by Mike Zeroh from yesterday


reylo1992
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 368
Likes : 1839
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by Gemini on Thu 5 Jan - 18:25

Oh god dare i watch

This is bs man...,

I think I've had enough Sad

avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2259
Likes : 9629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Force Backs" from Ancient Relics

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 6 Jan - 17:11

@Gemini wrote:Oh god dare i watch

This is bs man...,

I think I've had enough Sad

@Gemini

I must admit that your new thread would have probably been a better place for that post. Wasn't sure whether there would be copyright issue for ths video or not but at least you know about this video. It's sad that people make similar video at the same time, using the same content and claiming some theories to be theirs. Reminds me so much how journalists - at least the French ones - broadcast some information about Star Wars and for that I get mad.

reylo1992
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 368
Likes : 1839
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum