The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Piper Maru on Thu 20 Jul - 20:19

adamdrivershair wrote:Was reading some Rey Solo meta this morning, and came across this beauty: a random image in TFA that supposedly illustrates the relationship between Kylo and Rey's origins.

@adamdrivershair

I'm genuinely laughing out loud.
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 20 Jul - 21:08

I want to laugh, but I've seen some pretty reach worthy things like this in all corners, including ours (to which I'll be the first to admit guilt). Wink.

We absolutely know Rey's not a Solo, but I gotta give them credit for trying. This one definitely shows creativity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Thu 20 Jul - 23:03

It's wonderful. I admire this person for the creativity (and I'm not being sarcastic). I mean, I love this shot and it really impressed me when I watched the movie, but never in a million years I would've thought about it being symbolic.
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 20 Jul - 23:10

Piper Maru wrote:It's wonderful. I admire this person for the creativity (and I'm not being sarcastic). I mean, I love this shot and it really impressed me when I watched the movie, but never in a million years I would've thought about it being symbolic.
@Piper Maru

Agreed 100%

If you do indeed want to read something into it, it could simple refer to Rey and Kylo, two separate individuals, related or not. It is a beautiful shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Sat 29 Jul - 5:31

I was in the mood for some of those fake 2015 'I saw TFA!! AMA's and guess what beauty I found.

[–][deleted] 29 points 1 year ago

Is anything said between Luke and Rey at the end ?

permalinkembed

[–]Watchmespoil[S] 57 points 1 year ago

Yes. Rey tries to keep up her tough exterior and says "I think this belongs to you." Trying to hand him the lightsaber.

Luke does no such thing, embracing her saying, "my baby girl!"

That's the last line of the movie.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Sat 29 Jul - 5:36

Helix wrote:I was in the mood for some of those fake 2015 'I saw TFA!! AMA's and guess what beauty I found.

[–][deleted] 29 points 1 year ago

Is anything said between Luke and Rey at the end ?

permalinkembed

[–]Watchmespoil[S] 57 points 1 year ago

Yes. Rey tries to keep up her tough exterior and says "I think this belongs to you." Trying to hand him the lightsaber.

Luke does no such thing, embracing her saying, "my baby girl!"

That's the last line of the movie.
@Helix

Kylo wears Vader's mask in all of ACT 3

Han and Chewie are flying a f****ing Star Destroyer when they use their tractor beam to draw in the Falcon.

I can't wait until we get these for TLJ.

EDIT: So he later claims he added fake things to his TFA AMA to 'cover his source' and in a second AMA said Rey is not a Skywalker. Also this:

–]xXDarth_JarJarXxMy Baby Girl 1 point 1 year ago

Are Rey and Kylo related at all?

permalinkembed

[–]Watchmespoil[S] 1 point 1 year ago

They are not. Good thing too.

permalinkembedparent

[–]Jesse_*****_H 1 point 1 year ago

Romance forthcoming?

Can't believe My Baby Girl is the father of Reylo. Laughing
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Thu 3 Aug - 18:33

Saw this on Star Wars Speculation reddit. Someone is 'spilling' the plot of the TLJ on 4Chan. Here is the link for your entertainment:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/6rbj6x/this_feels_so_real/

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 3 Aug - 18:42

Birdwoman wrote:Saw this on Star Wars Speculation reddit. Someone is 'spilling' the plot of the TLJ on 4Chan. Here is the link for your entertainment:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/6rbj6x/this_feels_so_real/
@Birdwoman

Yasss! This was really reylo friendly. Very Happy
SkyStar
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 3 Aug - 18:47

Birdwoman wrote:Saw this on Star Wars Speculation reddit.  Someone is 'spilling' the plot of the TLJ on 4Chan.  Here is the link for your entertainment:

@Birdwoman

LOL I'm by myself, working in my office at home and I said outloud when I read this part, "That's actually believable!" thinking about our previous conversations about Luke.  

"Luke allowed Kylo to think he bested him, took control of his Knights of Ren, and is serving Snoke of his own free will when in reality everything happened by Luke's design and Snoke serves Luke."

That was before I got to this part:

"is there any kissing/romance/physical affection whatsoever
Kylo Ren/Rey"

Out of all the crack spoilers we've had from someone who knows a friend of a friend on the set, please let this one be true!!! Laughing

"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 3 Aug - 18:53

"Finn + Asian girl?"
"Sort of" Laughing

"Any physical affection?"
"Kylo Ren/Rey"

WUT, I wish!
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Thu 3 Aug - 18:55

IoJovi wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:Saw this on Star Wars Speculation reddit.  Someone is 'spilling' the plot of the TLJ on 4Chan.  Here is the link for your entertainment:

@Birdwoman

LOL I'm by myself, working in my office at home and I said outloud when I read this part, "That's actually believable!" thinking about our previous conversations about Luke.  

"Luke allowed Kylo to think he bested him, took control of his Knights of Ren, and is serving Snoke of his own free will when in reality everything happened by Luke's design and Snoke serves Luke."

Kylo Ren/Rey"

Out of all the crack spoilers we've had from someone who knows a friend of a friend on the set, please let this one be true!!! Laughing

"
@IoJovi

lol! I think that movie would be pretty interesting. Laughing
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 3 Aug - 19:02

Moonlight13 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Birdwoman

Kylo Ren/Rey"

"
@IoJovi

lol! I think that movie would be pretty interesting. Laughing
@Moonlight13

I agree--while probably not legit, this is one of the most interesting 4chan/reddit "leaks" to date. And Reylo or not Reylo, I'm always a sucker for Dark! Luke scenarios.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Thu 3 Aug - 19:26

It's funny how early fake leaks were totally without any Kylo and Rey interactions and now there is always something about them. As if these people can see the light. Claps

I sort of don't believe that Snoke works for Luke. Luke is hiding on Ach-To. I think he's a fanatic, sort of antagonist, not a villain. Still a questionable person. What use by the name gripking wrote in some parts makes sense as Rey going with Snoke and Kylo totally lost in his mind, with Luke on crashing SD. but there is lack of Reylo.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn on Thu 3 Aug - 19:57

For some reason I can't access the 4chan page, can someone post the full thing please? Thank you!!
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn on Thu 3 Aug - 20:25

Ok so I've logged into my internet account and unblocked 4chan, and now I know why it automatically blocked it. LOL.

I have lots to read here....!
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn on Thu 3 Aug - 20:39

Sorry for the triple post guys but I seriously feel unclean reading 4chan. What a toxic horrible place! I guess that's what complete anonymity encourages though.

Interesting story, I've been feeling uneasy about Luke and Snoke (or the lack of a real bad guy so far) for some time... I think it's exaggerated somewhat and he's not evil as such, but rather misled or fanatically blind, and possibly in cahoots with Snoke somehow... I can't see what else they can do with him to make him such a looming figure on the poster. Obi Wan never loomed.
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Thu 3 Aug - 20:49

I don't believe in crack theories, but goodness gracious, this sounds somewhat plausible. Rian said everything you think is going to happen from TFA, is going in the opposite way. Also, they keep saying that there will be new rules for Star Wars and that this is like making everything new. I will believe it when I see it, but you never know. I hate to think of Luke being that evil, crazy yes, evil no.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Thu 3 Aug - 20:56

Could you imagine the part about Luke finally igniting his light saber and it's RED? That plus Reylo kissing would melt the internet Claps

Last edited by ReyofLightSide on Fri 4 Aug - 0:42; edited 1 time in total
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Thu 3 Aug - 21:20

I think this leak is fake, but good lord, if it was true, that would DEFINITELY be an amazing movie for the ages.
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 3 Aug - 21:24

Irina de France wrote:I think this leak is fake, but good lord, if it was true, that would DEFINITELY be an amazing movie for the ages.
@Irina de France

I think anything that comes from 4chan or Reddit has a low probability of being true, but it is fun when they finally match up with what we've said would come to pass since December 2015.  

I've only been on the Dark!Luke bandwagon for about a month after adding up the evidence so it definitely sounds possible.  The person who wrote it is just likely someone who's been paying attention.  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Thu 3 Aug - 21:28

Rey kills this scary a** sloth and then feels really bad when its "cubs" mourn the loss of their mother.

RIP Anakin.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 3 Aug - 21:45

Hypothetically speaking, if Luke really WAS the Big Bad behind Snoke, then why would Snoke be so worried about Skywalker returning in TFA? I mean, Snoke was willing to destroy the entire Ilenium system to prevent the Resistance from getting to Luke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Thu 3 Aug - 21:47

Maybe Snoke doesn't want the Big Boss to come back so he can still pretend to be it...
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua on Thu 3 Aug - 21:47

If Luke's saber was red I would be thrilled. I don't consider this really to be character assassination. I believe that Luke is someone who could go dark and bring himself back. I kind of imagine his journey being one that might enable such a complex understanding of the Force that he might not be locked into anything. Also I don't believe Luke's ability to generate compassion would ever really die. I don't believe he can turn "evil" and stay that way for long.

In any case, I think that if Luke is darker he is probably just more gray (by a lot). But if his saber was red it would mean such new directions really in the story that I'd be rather excited.
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 3 Aug - 21:52

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Hypothetically speaking, if Luke really WAS the Big Bad behind Snoke, then why would Snoke be so worried about Skywalker returning in TFA?  I mean, Snoke was willing to destroy the entire Ilenium system to prevent the Resistance from getting to Luke?
@ISeeAnIsland

Also Something does not rhyme with Snoke's influence on Ben. How does it fit with Luke being the big bad and Snoke watching over Ben?
SkyStar
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum