The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Saracene on Sat 24 Sep - 6:12

@panki wrote:Here is my favourite till now.... Kylo Ren isn't Han and Leia's son and according to the proponents of the theory, there was nothing in the movie that indicated he was their son - he is probably a nephew or distant relative while their real son is someone else (probably Finn or Hux, if these people had their way Razz)

http://www.theweek.co.uk/star-wars-8/68360/star-wars-8-kylo-ren-is-not-han-and-leias-son
@panki

"Your father... Han Solo"
"I saw him Leia... I saw our son"
"Take off that mask" "What do you think you'll see if I do?" "The face of my son"

These people must have watched a heavily abridged version of TFA...
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1174
Likes : 7084
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by panki on Sat 24 Sep - 6:14

@Saracene wrote:
@panki wrote:Here is my favourite till now.... Kylo Ren isn't Han and Leia's son and according to the proponents of the theory, there was nothing in the movie that indicated he was their son - he is probably a nephew or distant relative while their real son is someone else (probably Finn or Hux, if these people had their way Razz)

http://www.theweek.co.uk/star-wars-8/68360/star-wars-8-kylo-ren-is-not-han-and-leias-son
@panki


"Your father... Han Solo"
"I saw him Leia... I saw our son"
"Take off that mask" "What do you think you'll see if I do?" "The face of my son"


These people must have watched a heavily abridged version of TFA...
@Saracene

You're not going to believe how crazy some of these people are- i read another theory where some people claim a "Face-Off" situation has taken place and Kylo is now sporting poor Ben Solo's face...and that is why Han says he wants to see the "face of his son"..... I almost fell off my chair reading this theory (I can't find the link but if I do, I'll definitely post it- worth a read!)...this gives competition to Finn's mechanical pelvis Razz
lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 24 Sep - 6:20

I can not help myself to think these guys sometimes just invent crazy stuff out of boredom or or for sole purpose of making fun.

Some of it is just like: "Oh, they can not be serious !?"

alien Suspect

avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2890
Likes : 13096
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Saracene on Sat 24 Sep - 8:18

@panki wrote:You're not going to believe how crazy some of these people are- i read another theory where some people claim a "Face-Off" situation has taken place and Kylo is now sporting poor Ben Solo's face...and that is why Han says he wants to see the "face of his son"..... I almost fell off my chair reading this theory (I can't find the link but if I do, I'll definitely post it- worth a read!)...this gives competition to Finn's mechanical pelvis Razz
lol! lol! lol! lol!
@panki

Someone watched too many Mission Impossible movies Rolling Eyes

I can imagine it now:

*Kylo removes his mask*

*Kylo removes his face... to reveal the face of George Lucas!*
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1174
Likes : 7084
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

youtube video: Kylo Ren Is NOT Han And Leia's Son?? WTH?!

Post by KnightsofReyloRen on Tue 27 Sep - 22:31

Hi my fellow Reylo's. Hope everyone is doing well. I came across an outrageous fan theory on youtube tonight & I just have to share it. So with that said, let's give it a go.

Enjoy lol Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGR_tUALvUE
avatar
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 51
Likes : 178
Date d'inscription : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Mana on Tue 27 Sep - 22:42

LOL I think this belongs in the crack spolier/theories thread
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1211
Likes : 10478
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by KnightsofReyloRen on Tue 27 Sep - 22:50

@Mana wrote:LOL I think this belongs in the crack spoiler/theories thread
@Mana

Lol yepppp! I completely agree with that. I don't know how to move this to the crack thread, but feel free monitors to transfer it any time ;D
avatar
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 51
Likes : 178
Date d'inscription : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by panki on Tue 27 Sep - 23:29

@KnightsofReyloRen wrote:
@Mana wrote:LOL I think this belongs in the crack spoiler/theories thread
@Mana

Lol yepppp! I completely agree with that. I don't know how to move this to the crack thread, but feel free monitors to transfer it any time ;D
@KnightsofReyloRen


Moved

Another gem for our collection. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 5 Oct - 14:38

Posting in the "crack" thread because of the source, but it appears that someone sent Mike Zeroh a picture of Chewbacca standing on a beach from the Ireland shoot:


_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3518
Likes : 18059
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 7 Oct - 15:00

I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1627
Likes : 11231
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by panki on Fri 7 Oct - 15:04

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

I just remembered there is a similar crazy theory where Phasma is Rey's mother and Luke is the father. Razz
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3914622

The "crack" family tree




_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by IoJovi on Fri 7 Oct - 15:23

@panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

I just remembered there is a similar crazy theory where Phasma is Rey's mother and Luke is the father. Razz
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3914622

The "crack" family tree



@panki

Please don't hurt me.  I am red-faced in admitting that hubby and I had a conversation on the way home from our first viewing of TFA, wondering if Phasma was Rey's mom.... lol!

After further thought we were like.....yeah....no.

(I never once thought she was Luke's though, for reasons that shouldn't need explaining...)

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 4808
Likes : 26203
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by panki on Fri 7 Oct - 15:59

@IoJovi

Join the club :p ... I also initially thought Phasma was Rey's mother (not with Luke).... I read about this ancient greek play called Phasma where a woman hides her daughter so she could marry into a wealthy household and have a happy life...while her daughter was kept in another house. A boy from the household of the lady (not of her blood) sees the girl and falls madly in love with her, to the extent that he falls ill. Finally, the real mother acknowledges her daughter and the happy couple get married.

In my headcanon, Phasma leaves Rey with Unkar so she can pursue her military career with the FO without having a child around...and Kylo is the young boy of the same household (the FO) who falls madly in love with Rey and goes half crazy because of it. Of course, I imagined Phasma to be a nicer person in my head canon who regreta leaving her daughter and tries to make up for it later in the story. Razz

But I digress....I dont think Phasma as the mother is a crack theory.....the crazy thing is how some people insist on pairing every female in the cast with Luke in the desperate hope of making Rey a Skywalker.  Shocked

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Kyla Ren on Fri 7 Oct - 23:31

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Do you have a link to the article?  I love theories reading about theories like that! Laughing
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 484
Likes : 1447
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by nonesuch on Sat 8 Oct - 6:50

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Posting in the "crack" thread because of the source, but it appears that someone sent Mike Zeroh a picture of Chewbacca standing on a beach from the Ireland shoot:

@ISeeAnIsland

I love Mike Zeroh for his ability to take a nothing story and talk about it for 10 minutes solid, and I'm serious when I say that - he's really got boundless enthusiasm!
avatar
nonesuch
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 183
Likes : 1975
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by vaderito on Sat 8 Oct - 8:02

Mike Zeroh is a real star power and he built those videos around his charisma and ability to make something out of nothing. people watch those vids for him, less so for whatever crack theory of the day.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6663
Likes : 32330
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by MissG on Sat 8 Oct - 8:32

@panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

I just remembered there is a similar crazy theory where Phasma is Rey's mother and Luke is the father. Razz
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3914622

The "crack" family tree



@panki

Oh does that ship exist? Lusma? Phuke? or maybe Phake?
avatar
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 270
Likes : 1959
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Sat 8 Oct - 16:47

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Do you have a link to the article?  I love theories reading about theories like that! Laughing
@Kyla Ren

The theory is complete bobbins for many reasons. No wife being imprisoned by Snoke was ever hinted at anywhere and where was Rey during all this? Luke dropped her off on Jakku and kept planet hopping for Jedi relics with his nephew, presumably? I haven't bothered visiting Reddit for their latest pile of horse manure!

Here's the link though, if you want to check it out http://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars-8-news/?utm_content=buffer73e2e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer_sfxtw
avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1627
Likes : 11231
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by panki on Sat 8 Oct - 17:58

@MissG wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

I just remembered there is a similar crazy theory where Phasma is Rey's mother and Luke is the father. Razz
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3914622

The "crack" family tree



@panki

Oh does that ship exist? Lusma? Phuke? or maybe Phake?
@MissG

lol! lol! Love the names- Phake being my favourite! Razz

I wonder what Snoke and Shmi could be- Shmoke? Shmike?

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2697
Likes : 9658
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 8 Oct - 18:22

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I just saw a Reddit rumour being given credence in a news article about Episode VIII. Apparently, the latest theory is that Snoke and the First Order are holding Luke's wife, and Rey's mother as a prisoner under threat of killing her if Luke returns from exile... How do these things get given any attention? Are people still so desperate to make Rey a Skywalker by any means possible even if her mother being Snoke's prisoner was never remotely hinted at in TFA?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Do you have a link to the article?  I love theories reading about theories like that! Laughing
@Kyla Ren

The theory is complete bobbins for many reasons. No wife being imprisoned by Snoke was ever hinted at anywhere and where was Rey during all this? Luke dropped her off on Jakku and kept planet hopping for Jedi relics with his nephew, presumably? I haven't bothered visiting Reddit for their latest pile of horse manure!

Here's the link though, if you want to check it out http://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars-8-news/?utm_content=buffer73e2e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer_sfxtw

Thanks for the link. Smile I love all these crack theories. They help pass the time till we get legitimate spoilers. Smile
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 484
Likes : 1447
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by ZenBrainJam on Sun 9 Oct - 12:21

This thread is a gold mine!
avatar
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 379
Likes : 1295
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 14 Jan - 18:20

lol!
A fresh "leak" out of reddit:

Believe me or don't. I've seen a lot of what will happen in VIII as well as some of what will happen in IX.
Episode VIII begins with Snoke talking with an injured Kylo (right after VII ends) about how his failure against Rey was foreseen and that the fight was a chance to test the girl's power. It's clear that Kylo is afraid of being replaced by her and promises that next time he will be victorious. It then goes to Ahch-To and we pick up where we left off with Luke and Rey. Luke has been stuck on this planet for years but it was also a self-imposed exile. He's conflicted as to whether he should get involved again as his efforts to build a new Jedi Order resulted in Kylo's fall and the death of many Jedi students. Rey asks him about her family and where she comes from. Luke is curious as to why Rey thinks he might know, to which Rey replies that it's just a feeling. Luke shares some details on Rey's past but remains vague, claiming that he does not know much. It's clear that Luke is uncomfortable with discussing this. Rey tells Luke that Han was killed. Luke says that he felt it but didn't want to believe it.
By the way, Chewbacca is present in many of these scenes but doesn't do a whole lot other than get a sweet reunion with Luke.
Luke ultimately decides against training her. He believes that training her will turn her into a target. Snoke knows she exists know so it's best if she goes back into hiding. Rey is furious at this and demands to be trained. Luke takes his lightsaber back and locks himself in his stone hut, prompting a frustrated Rey to explore the island. Rey discovers the birds that have a form of communication through the Force. She also discovers the Force Tree and a Jedi temple that can only be described as having a style similar to the Dantooine temple from KOTOR. She explores the temple and meditates by the tree, being able to communicate both to it and the birds. How the living Force works is shown to the audience through a really trippy sequence that is very similar to how the planet from Avatar works. Rey is amazed and demands to be taught the ways of the Force from the Force itself but is deemed unworthy of being there to learn. She begs and begs and promises to do whatever it takes. The birds direct her to a beast of the dark side that is nearby. She figures that she must go and slay it to win their approval. She finds the sea beast nearby and tries to fight it with her staff. She attempts to use the Force a few times but is not very effective. It's clear that she can't win the fight. Finally, she tries a new approach. She tries to tame the beast and approach it as an equal rather than as an enemy. The beast acts menacing but no longer attacks. There's a cool moment of understanding before the beast leaves. Rey realizes that she was never instructed to kill the monster and that it was just an animal, even if she was told that it was of the dark side. She learns a lesson about balance between light and dark. She sees Luke, who watched the whole fight, who finally agrees to train her. Chewbacca is also with Luke here.
We get some cool scenes of Rey and Luke sparring (with lightsabers!) and learning about the Force. Rey asks when she'll get to make her own lightsaber and Luke jokes about how her staff and his old lightsaber should be enough. Rey asks why he doesn't want his back to which Luke jokes that using two at once is very difficult. Soon enough, Kylo Ren shows up with the Knights of Ren. Luke tells Rey to hide at the old Jedi temple and that the Force will protect her. Rey says she's going to stay and fight but Luke tells her to fight another day and to learn the ways of the Force. She, not Luke, is the galaxy's only hope at defeating the First Order, according to him. Rey runs off. Luke tells R2 and Chewbacca to get the ship ready to leave. Kylo arrives and demands to know where Rey is. Luke gets ready to fight. Luke cuts through many of the Knights and is a complete bad*** with the Force. However, there are a lot of them and Luke finds it increasingly difficult to fight them all at the same time up close. Rey runs back and Kylo breaks off from attacking Luke to fight her. The two battle and Kylo disarms her fairly quickly. He tells her that Luke killed her mother (no father is mentioned at all so it's ambiguous as to whether Luke is the father or not). Luke goes berserk and defeats the remaining Knights and forces Kylo to retreat. Rey feels betrayed and demands to know everything but Luke says that the Resistance is in trouble and they need to get back in the fight. Rey refuses to leave but Luke convinces her. As they leave, they try to contact the Resistance. A Resistance leader catches them up to speed and redirects them to Poe (more on that).
Meanwhile during all of this, Finn (who has some cybernetics on his back and shoulder) and Poe are leading some covert ops for the Resistance. Leia believes that the Republic leader played by Laura Dern (who dresses crazy with colored hair) is helping the First Order. We get a cool Senate scene that looks muuuch different than the prequels. It feels more personal than what we got in the prequels. It's a scene with a bunch of politicians in a huuuge board room basically. That's the best way to describe it. Laura Dern says that she believes peace between the First Order and the Republic is possible. She exposes the Resistance as being the cause of the attack on the Republic capital (basically, the Republic wasn't at war with the First Order and that the unsanctioned Resistance acted as terrorists to try and start a war). She straight up calls the Resistance a bunch of terrorists wanting chaos. She assures people that cooperation with the First Order is necessary and that they should get representation. A lot of other senators agree. Obviously Leia is strongly against this. Laura reminds everyone of her family ties to the Empire and suggests that maybe Leia is working to destroy the Republic and bring back the Empire. The meeting concludes and Leia immediately tells Poe that the Resistance got a message from a contact on Dern's planet that said that First Order forces were setting up there in secret. Leia tells Poe to lead a strike team to find proof of Dern's involvement with the First Order. Poe gathers a bunch of elite soldiers as well as Finn for this mission. Shortly after they leave, Leia's ship is attacked and she is put in a coma. In her absence, Dern steps up to lead the Republic and demands to know everything there is about the Resistance. If the Resistance doesn't reveal itself and agree to be controlled by the Republic, they will be deemed traitors of the Republic. Poe hears about this and tells Finn. Poe vows to find out who is responsible and make this mission a success. Finn suggests that it could be Dern that orchestrated this.
Finn, Poe, BB-8, and the strike team of elite Resistance soldiers take a ship to go meet with the contact (played by Kelly Marie Tran) in a casino. Finn, Poe, and BB-8 go while the rest of the soldiers stay with the ship. The world is very...flamboyant. The closest thing we've ever seen like this in Star Wars would be Coruscant in Attack of the Clones. Even comparing it to that is a stretch. It's weird but cool and makes sense. KMT says that she spied on First Order forces setting up nearby and that they're planning something or preparing for something but she doesn't know what. She demands to go with them to help with the mission. She's very flirty with Finn and Finn is very awkward. KMT suggests that they go visit a local criminal leader with eyes and ears everywhere on the planet. They meet with him. He is played by Benicio Del Toro. He says that he's known about the First Order being here for quite some time. It's very clear that he despises them but that they're good for his business. When the First Order takes over, his products (guns, drugs, etc.) will be worth a lot more as security tightens. He decides to take them prisoner to sell to either the First Order or to the Republic, as the First Order would pay a ton to have Resistance information while the Republic would pay anything to avoid the First Order from getting them. They are thrown in a cell. Finn hatches a plan to escape and they get out and find BDT. Finn holds him at gunpoint and makes a bargain: help them find out what the First Order is doing and stop whatever it is or else Finn kills him. It's a dark moment but it grows Finn's character as someone who will do anything to defeat the First Order (rather than wanting to run from it). BDT accepts the deal and tells them that the First Order wants to use the planet as a base of operations and that they are using someone in the Republic who is actually working for the First Order. Obviously this is Laura Dern. They all decide to attack the base. BDT's men will attack so it looks like a gang attack while the strike team goes in to find out what more about what they're planning. On the way, Finn is recognized by a stormtrooper who thinks that Finn is undercover. The stormtrooper asks Finn if he heard about Phasma, who is hunting down the traitor that got her kicked out of the First Order (he doesn't know it's Finn). The trooper also says he thought he saw Phasma a little while ago. Finn has an "oh s***" moment. They get ready to attack the base when Finn and Poe get contacted by Rey and Luke. Finn and Poe tell them to come help their attack on the base. They try to delay the attack but the gang's already started. BDT says that he's had a revelation that removing both the First Order and the Republic would put him in charge of the whole planet. Meanwhile, Laura Dern is notified of the attack and sends Republic soldiers as a peace offering. She announces that the First Order base is being attacked by the Resistance, who has allied themselves with a criminal organization. The Resistance is now an enemy to the Republic.
Finn and Poe's team has no choice but to go in. Rey and Luke arrive and fight their way in as well. It's a massive battle scene that's really cool and features all sides fighting each other. Finn and Poe discover that Kylo Ren is headed to the base to deal with this attack. They go to warn Rey and Luke but are stopped by Phasma and some stormtroopers. She says that she vowed to get her revenge and tracked them here. She alerted the First Order who gave her some soldiers as a final chance to redeem herself. A shootout takes place with Phasma killing KMT. They escape and run to help Rey and Luke. Rey and Luke sense the dark side and go to confront it. The door opens but it's not Kylo. It's Snoke, who greets Luke as an old friend. Luke tells Rey to run but she refuses again. Luke doesn't give her the choice. She is force pushed out of the room and Luke seals it off to fight Snoke alone (this fight is NOT shown and this is the last we see Luke in this movie). Rey tries to get in but is confronted by Kylo. The two battle once more with Kylo once again gaining the upper hand. This time, Luke isn't here to save her. Rey is wounded. Kylo prepares to kill Rey when Finn, Poe, and the strike team arrive. They fire upon Kylo who stops all the blaster bolts mid-air. He proceeds to execute most of the team. Finn breaks free of the stasis and hits Kylo which causes him to break his concentration. Poe fires at Kylo, as do the remaining soldiers. Kylo goes berserk and cuts through them while Finn and Poe get Rey out of there while Rey calls out for Luke. They escape the planet with Chewbacca piloting the Falcon in a really cool scene and firing upon First Order ships and soldiers. They meet up with the rest of the Resistance. Rey recovers but feels isolated from everyone. Finn is relieved to see Rey alive and safe. The two have a very sweet moment and it's very clear that Finn has a thing for Rey. The film ends with her taking a ship and leaving on her own, though I believe where she goes will not be shown.
Throughout the movie we see Kylo scheme and be angry at not being able to kill Rey. We, however, do not see him train with Snoke. It happens off-screen. Kylo is a bad*** in this movie.
Episode IX: This is what I know so far. I'll be finding out a lot more details soon so I'll come back to this sub when it's a safe time to do so.
The first part of the movie involves getting Rey back into the fight and exposing Laura Dern. Then the Resistance discovers that Snoke has been capturing force-users to break them and expand the Knights of Ren (basically creating a small army for him and Kylo). Snoke thought he couldn't break Luke but Snoke defeated him and decides to try. He wanted Rey because she is very powerful and could either replace Kylo or become another key weapon. Snoke's origins and endgame plan will be revealed though I do not know what either is yet. I'll update you all as soon as I know. I do not know what happens to Leia other than there have been several meetings discussing if they should change parts of the story and how to do justice to the character.
Han's death is mentioned a few times and is seen on a screen in the casino which makes Finn sad.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2890
Likes : 13096
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by CienaRee on Sat 14 Jan - 18:24


@Darth_Awakened wrote:lol!
A fresh "leak" out of reddit:

Believe me or don't. I've seen a lot of what will happen in VIII as well as some of what will happen in IX.
Episode VIII begins with Snoke talking with an injured Kylo (right after VII ends) about how his failure against Rey was foreseen and that the fight was a chance to test the girl's power. It's clear that Kylo is afraid of being replaced by her and promises that next time he will be victorious. It then goes to Ahch-To and we pick up where we left off with Luke and Rey. Luke has been stuck on this planet for years but it was also a self-imposed exile. He's conflicted as to whether he should get involved again as his efforts to build a new Jedi Order resulted in Kylo's fall and the death of many Jedi students. Rey asks him about her family and where she comes from. Luke is curious as to why Rey thinks he might know, to which Rey replies that it's just a feeling. Luke shares some details on Rey's past but remains vague, claiming that he does not know much. It's clear that Luke is uncomfortable with discussing this. Rey tells Luke that Han was killed. Luke says that he felt it but didn't want to believe it.
By the way, Chewbacca is present in many of these scenes but doesn't do a whole lot other than get a sweet reunion with Luke.
Luke ultimately decides against training her. He believes that training her will turn her into a target. Snoke knows she exists know so it's best if she goes back into hiding. Rey is furious at this and demands to be trained. Luke takes his lightsaber back and locks himself in his stone hut, prompting a frustrated Rey to explore the island. Rey discovers the birds that have a form of communication through the Force. She also discovers the Force Tree and a Jedi temple that can only be described as having a style similar to the Dantooine temple from KOTOR. She explores the temple and meditates by the tree, being able to communicate both to it and the birds. How the living Force works is shown to the audience through a really trippy sequence that is very similar to how the planet from Avatar works. Rey is amazed and demands to be taught the ways of the Force from the Force itself but is deemed unworthy of being there to learn. She begs and begs and promises to do whatever it takes. The birds direct her to a beast of the dark side that is nearby. She figures that she must go and slay it to win their approval. She finds the sea beast nearby and tries to fight it with her staff. She attempts to use the Force a few times but is not very effective. It's clear that she can't win the fight. Finally, she tries a new approach. She tries to tame the beast and approach it as an equal rather than as an enemy. The beast acts menacing but no longer attacks. There's a cool moment of understanding before the beast leaves. Rey realizes that she was never instructed to kill the monster and that it was just an animal, even if she was told that it was of the dark side. She learns a lesson about balance between light and dark. She sees Luke, who watched the whole fight, who finally agrees to train her. Chewbacca is also with Luke here.
We get some cool scenes of Rey and Luke sparring (with lightsabers!) and learning about the Force. Rey asks when she'll get to make her own lightsaber and Luke jokes about how her staff and his old lightsaber should be enough. Rey asks why he doesn't want his back to which Luke jokes that using two at once is very difficult. Soon enough, Kylo Ren shows up with the Knights of Ren. Luke tells Rey to hide at the old Jedi temple and that the Force will protect her. Rey says she's going to stay and fight but Luke tells her to fight another day and to learn the ways of the Force. She, not Luke, is the galaxy's only hope at defeating the First Order, according to him. Rey runs off. Luke tells R2 and Chewbacca to get the ship ready to leave. Kylo arrives and demands to know where Rey is. Luke gets ready to fight. Luke cuts through many of the Knights and is a complete bad*** with the Force. However, there are a lot of them and Luke finds it increasingly difficult to fight them all at the same time up close. Rey runs back and Kylo breaks off from attacking Luke to fight her. The two battle and Kylo disarms her fairly quickly. He tells her that Luke killed her mother (no father is mentioned at all so it's ambiguous as to whether Luke is the father or not). Luke goes berserk and defeats the remaining Knights and forces Kylo to retreat. Rey feels betrayed and demands to know everything but Luke says that the Resistance is in trouble and they need to get back in the fight. Rey refuses to leave but Luke convinces her. As they leave, they try to contact the Resistance. A Resistance leader catches them up to speed and redirects them to Poe (more on that).
Meanwhile during all of this, Finn (who has some cybernetics on his back and shoulder) and Poe are leading some covert ops for the Resistance. Leia believes that the Republic leader played by Laura Dern (who dresses crazy with colored hair) is helping the First Order. We get a cool Senate scene that looks muuuch different than the prequels. It feels more personal than what we got in the prequels. It's a scene with a bunch of politicians in a huuuge board room basically. That's the best way to describe it. Laura Dern says that she believes peace between the First Order and the Republic is possible. She exposes the Resistance as being the cause of the attack on the Republic capital (basically, the Republic wasn't at war with the First Order and that the unsanctioned Resistance acted as terrorists to try and start a war). She straight up calls the Resistance a bunch of terrorists wanting chaos. She assures people that cooperation with the First Order is necessary and that they should get representation. A lot of other senators agree. Obviously Leia is strongly against this. Laura reminds everyone of her family ties to the Empire and suggests that maybe Leia is working to destroy the Republic and bring back the Empire. The meeting concludes and Leia immediately tells Poe that the Resistance got a message from a contact on Dern's planet that said that First Order forces were setting up there in secret. Leia tells Poe to lead a strike team to find proof of Dern's involvement with the First Order. Poe gathers a bunch of elite soldiers as well as Finn for this mission. Shortly after they leave, Leia's ship is attacked and she is put in a coma. In her absence, Dern steps up to lead the Republic and demands to know everything there is about the Resistance. If the Resistance doesn't reveal itself and agree to be controlled by the Republic, they will be deemed traitors of the Republic. Poe hears about this and tells Finn. Poe vows to find out who is responsible and make this mission a success. Finn suggests that it could be Dern that orchestrated this.
Finn, Poe, BB-8, and the strike team of elite Resistance soldiers take a ship to go meet with the contact (played by Kelly Marie Tran) in a casino. Finn, Poe, and BB-8 go while the rest of the soldiers stay with the ship. The world is very...flamboyant. The closest thing we've ever seen like this in Star Wars would be Coruscant in Attack of the Clones. Even comparing it to that is a stretch. It's weird but cool and makes sense. KMT says that she spied on First Order forces setting up nearby and that they're planning something or preparing for something but she doesn't know what. She demands to go with them to help with the mission. She's very flirty with Finn and Finn is very awkward. KMT suggests that they go visit a local criminal leader with eyes and ears everywhere on the planet. They meet with him. He is played by Benicio Del Toro. He says that he's known about the First Order being here for quite some time. It's very clear that he despises them but that they're good for his business. When the First Order takes over, his products (guns, drugs, etc.) will be worth a lot more as security tightens. He decides to take them prisoner to sell to either the First Order or to the Republic, as the First Order would pay a ton to have Resistance information while the Republic would pay anything to avoid the First Order from getting them. They are thrown in a cell. Finn hatches a plan to escape and they get out and find BDT. Finn holds him at gunpoint and makes a bargain: help them find out what the First Order is doing and stop whatever it is or else Finn kills him. It's a dark moment but it grows Finn's character as someone who will do anything to defeat the First Order (rather than wanting to run from it). BDT accepts the deal and tells them that the First Order wants to use the planet as a base of operations and that they are using someone in the Republic who is actually working for the First Order. Obviously this is Laura Dern. They all decide to attack the base. BDT's men will attack so it looks like a gang attack while the strike team goes in to find out what more about what they're planning. On the way, Finn is recognized by a stormtrooper who thinks that Finn is undercover. The stormtrooper asks Finn if he heard about Phasma, who is hunting down the traitor that got her kicked out of the First Order (he doesn't know it's Finn). The trooper also says he thought he saw Phasma a little while ago. Finn has an "oh s***" moment. They get ready to attack the base when Finn and Poe get contacted by Rey and Luke. Finn and Poe tell them to come help their attack on the base. They try to delay the attack but the gang's already started. BDT says that he's had a revelation that removing both the First Order and the Republic would put him in charge of the whole planet. Meanwhile, Laura Dern is notified of the attack and sends Republic soldiers as a peace offering. She announces that the First Order base is being attacked by the Resistance, who has allied themselves with a criminal organization. The Resistance is now an enemy to the Republic.
Finn and Poe's team has no choice but to go in. Rey and Luke arrive and fight their way in as well. It's a massive battle scene that's really cool and features all sides fighting each other. Finn and Poe discover that Kylo Ren is headed to the base to deal with this attack. They go to warn Rey and Luke but are stopped by Phasma and some stormtroopers. She says that she vowed to get her revenge and tracked them here. She alerted the First Order who gave her some soldiers as a final chance to redeem herself. A shootout takes place with Phasma killing KMT. They escape and run to help Rey and Luke. Rey and Luke sense the dark side and go to confront it. The door opens but it's not Kylo. It's Snoke, who greets Luke as an old friend. Luke tells Rey to run but she refuses again. Luke doesn't give her the choice. She is force pushed out of the room and Luke seals it off to fight Snoke alone (this fight is NOT shown and this is the last we see Luke in this movie). Rey tries to get in but is confronted by Kylo. The two battle once more with Kylo once again gaining the upper hand. This time, Luke isn't here to save her. Rey is wounded. Kylo prepares to kill Rey when Finn, Poe, and the strike team arrive. They fire upon Kylo who stops all the blaster bolts mid-air. He proceeds to execute most of the team. Finn breaks free of the stasis and hits Kylo which causes him to break his concentration. Poe fires at Kylo, as do the remaining soldiers. Kylo goes berserk and cuts through them while Finn and Poe get Rey out of there while Rey calls out for Luke. They escape the planet with Chewbacca piloting the Falcon in a really cool scene and firing upon First Order ships and soldiers. They meet up with the rest of the Resistance. Rey recovers but feels isolated from everyone. Finn is relieved to see Rey alive and safe. The two have a very sweet moment and it's very clear that Finn has a thing for Rey. The film ends with her taking a ship and leaving on her own, though I believe where she goes will not be shown.
Throughout the movie we see Kylo scheme and be angry at not being able to kill Rey. We, however, do not see him train with Snoke. It happens off-screen. Kylo is a bad*** in this movie.
Episode IX: This is what I know so far. I'll be finding out a lot more details soon so I'll come back to this sub when it's a safe time to do so.
The first part of the movie involves getting Rey back into the fight and exposing Laura Dern. Then the Resistance discovers that Snoke has been capturing force-users to break them and expand the Knights of Ren (basically creating a small army for him and Kylo). Snoke thought he couldn't break Luke but Snoke defeated him and decides to try. He wanted Rey because she is very powerful and could either replace Kylo or become another key weapon. Snoke's origins and endgame plan will be revealed though I do not know what either is yet. I'll update you all as soon as I know. I do not know what happens to Leia other than there have been several meetings discussing if they should change parts of the story and how to do justice to the character.
Han's death is mentioned a few times and is seen on a screen in the casino which makes Finn sad.
@Darth_Awakened

IMO,I was just about to post it.I swear I think people here can write a much better and original version than this piece of crap. Laughing Laughing Laughing
It's like the person has seen all the lates spoilers and has twisted them to suit his/her Reywalker/Finnrey agenda.

CienaRee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 933
Likes : 4607
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 14 Jan - 18:31

@CienaRee

I was laughing for 5 minutes.

My favorite bit:
Rey: You killed my mother!
Luke: Sweatheart, we'll talk about it later on, now we should help the Resistance.

rabbit


Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Sat 14 Jan - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2890
Likes : 13096
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by ZioRen on Sat 14 Jan - 18:35

I think my favorite part of that """leak""" was Luke refusing to train Rey and then taking his toy and locking himself in his room when she gets mad. Laughing
avatar
ZioRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 970
Likes : 5913
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum