Kylo or Rey:Who do you prefer?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kylo or Rey:Who do you prefer?

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 19 Aug - 10:34

I love both of them, to be honest, but I think Kylo has the edge, because he's such a conflicted and tortured soul. But I also think Rey is a great character - the problem with 'strong' women is writers tend to make them too hard - Black Widow in Marvel movies is an example. But Rey is tough and also kind, worldly yet innocent. And despite the 'naysayers' not a Mary Sue - far from it, she makes mistakes and I think her own flaws will be revealed, along with her strengths, in Part VIII.

So I'd hate anything to happen to either of them!
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen on Tue 27 Sep - 22:35

Let me first say, I adore them both. However, as a heterosexual woman, I'm a Kylo/Ben b**** all the way ;D
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 28 Sep - 17:09

I'd definitively throw Rey under the bus if I had to choose. It's purely subjective. Even if Rey becomes more fleshed out in the next 2 movies, Kylo already won the crown of dark complexity and character I relate the most to. He's the son of my favorite OT characters and seeing them all 3 struggle to understand each other really hits home for me. Add to that the struggle light-dark, the loneliness, the fact that he seems to be an outcast everywhere... Sorry, Rey. Nothing against you. I kind of like you, but Kylo's redemption is the most important part for me. Without that, I'm out of it.

That being said, in real life, I'd throw them both under the bus because they both call for troubles Very Happy
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum