Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by Piper Maru on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 am

@panki

WOW, that's 100% a reference to Rey's vision.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 589
Likes : 3920
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 am

@Piper Maru wrote:@panki

WOW, that's 100% a reference to Rey's vision.
@Piper Maru

I see the similarity but what could it mean?
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2196
Likes : 5024
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:@panki

WOW, that's 100% a reference to Rey's vision.
@Piper Maru

I see the similarity but what could it mean?
@spacebaby45678

It can mean a lot of things..... the hero's journey, Rey's lineage, Rey and Ezra being the first two Disney/LF era heroes, a better way to understand how the dark side tempts strong force sensitives......so many ways to look at this. Right now I'm interested in Ezra's fate as it could have implications on Rey's journey.

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2698
Likes : 9665
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by jakkusun on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 pm

@panki wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:@panki

WOW, that's 100% a reference to Rey's vision.
@Piper Maru

I see the similarity but what could it mean?
@spacebaby45678

It can mean a lot of things..... the hero's journey, Rey's lineage, Rey and Ezra being the first two Disney/LF era heroes, a better way to understand how the dark side tempts strong force sensitives......so many ways to look at this. Right now I'm interested in Ezra's fate as it could have implications on Rey's journey.
@panki

Maybe it also has to do with the similarities between Ezra and Maul's relationship and Rey and Kylo's? Ezra kept having visions of Maul and maul wanted to be his teacher...which is kind of just like Rey and Kylo? Actually Rey going to find Luke and Kylo following after her (and maybe using her as a way to find Luke) would also be very similar to the twin Suns episode. I imagine there will be a very different outcome, but I could see them having similar conversations like Rey trying to get Luke to join the resistance and Luke telling her why he has to stay there, Kylo showing up suddenly to face Luke again... But obviously I don't think Rey will go "home" or Kylo will die so early, but It could still echo samauri movies too, but in a different way. That would be cool.
avatar
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 478
Likes : 2513
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by SanghaRen on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Late to the party. Just watched the episode. Wow. I am really amazed by the visuals. There are scenes that are stunning. Maul in the desert with the details of his skin and cape. Beautiful. And no matter what known character they include, they are always well designed.

I must admit, I don't have much of a connection to Maul mostly because I do not know much about him. I was more scared that Chopper dies in that desert. I would have preferred a longer battle between Maul and OB1 tbh. It did not have much weight for me. Something missing. A real confrontation physically and with words. But the rest, I liked it all. That last scene with Luke's aunt calling for him is just too much. It's like a big nostalgic hug to the audience Smile

I have a message for Rian Johnson. I know it's too late already, but still, I want holocrons in TLJ. Even for only 5 seconds. Kylo showing off his collection of holocrons.

And Thrawn will attack in the next one. I can't wait. Go Thrawn!
avatar
SanghaRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 966
Likes : 5133
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by SanghaRen on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:53 am

avatar
SanghaRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 966
Likes : 5133
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 am

Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

Sato's death might give us clues as to how Leia might die (if she dies in Episode 8 )

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2698
Likes : 9665
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by SanghaRen on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 am

@panki wrote:Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

Sato's death might give us clues as to how Leia might die (if she dies in Episode 8 )
@panki

D*** why did I read your post. Bendu... No!! Now I am gone from this thread until I watched the finale.
avatar
SanghaRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 966
Likes : 5133
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 pm

@panki wrote:Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

Sato's death might give us clues as to how Leia might die (if she dies in Episode 8 )
@panki

Bendu was awesome! I'm hoping it's not the last we see of him.

I like your speculation regarding Leia in TLJ. It would be fitting. A noble sacrifice.
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:01 pm

I just loved the episode Smile

Agree with you all on general Sato - his sacrifice gave me chills.

EDIT: What actually happened to Bendu? It seems he dissapeared.
One with Force?
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2892
Likes : 13101
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Concept art from Rebels season 4. But what could it mean...?

I see several clan Wren, Fenn Rau and a Night Owl helmet (Bo-Katan's?).
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by SanghaRen on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:46 pm

OMG I loved that finale. So many good things, I don't even know where to start.

- Bendu's laugh at the end made me smile. Yep, he did pull an OB1. What if Luke pulls one too  Shocked Honestly, that'd be so unexpected if he did that at the end of TLJ to let Ben and Rey finish off Snoke and whatever evil is out there. The famous "No!!!" from all super Luke fans. It should be more for Rey though because Han sacrificed himself for Ben and this should not be diminished, but it'd be so cool if Luke goes out with a Force bang like the Bendu.
- I was moved by Ezra telling Kanan that he still had to learn from him, not about the Force, but about life and how to be a good person.
- Now I also want a Mandalorian suit to attack ships in space.
- I love the music for Thrawn. It reminds me a bit of the Phantom of the Opera, but then I don't really have a musical ear. There is an organ playing, right?
- I chuckled when Zeb said that they should ask Sabine to invent a shield that you cannot walk through. Always the practical one!
- I am so happy Kallus is alive and with the crew now. He's really a tough cookie.
- Cool space battles
- Mon Mothma not coming to the rescue is interesting because it is consistent with the books and is what creates conflicts sometimes between her and Leia, who would have jumped into the battle head-on.
- I think I became a real Hera/Kanan shipper. My heart melted when she told him over the comlink "Please come back home, love." H-beating
avatar
SanghaRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 966
Likes : 5133
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 am

Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

https://twitter.com/authoradambray/status/841427178394800128

I have this theory that the first Fulcrum is Governor Pryce.....I think she is deep undercover, and she kind of saved Kallus when she sent him to be jettisoned out of the ship....did anyone else notice that they focused a lot on her face during the finale and that she had a very strange expression towards the end? Maybe she is the one who finally kills Thrawn...he definitely wont see it coming.

@TheBastardofMandalore

Nice observation (the Nite owl helmet)....the concept art shows at least one more Nite owl helmet...maybe the Nite owls, Clan Wren and Fenn Rau work together during the civil war and the Empire cracks down on them.



After watching Mon Mothma in Zero Hour, ts unlikely the rebels will help them...this could lead to a souring of relations, a difficult decision for Ezra and it also would explain the absence of Mando rebels in the OT.



_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2698
Likes : 9665
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by jakkusun on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:00 pm

@panki wrote:Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

https://twitter.com/authoradambray/status/841427178394800128

I have this theory that the first Fulcrum is Governor Pryce.....I think she is deep undercover, and she kind of saved Kallus when she sent him to be jettisoned out of the ship....did anyone else notice that they focused a lot on her face during the finale and that she had a very strange expression towards the end? Maybe she is the one who finally kills Thrawn...he definitely wont see it coming.

@TheBastardofMandalore

Nice observation (the Nite owl helmet)....the concept art shows at least one more Nite owl helmet...maybe the Nite owls, Clan Wren and Fenn Rau work together during the civil war and the Empire cracks down on them.



After watching Mon Mothma in Zero Hour, ts unlikely the rebels will help them...this could lead to a souring of relations, a difficult decision for Ezra and it also would explain the absence of Mando rebels in the OT.


@panki

I did notice they focused on her face and I thought "well this is weird." Intersting theory...

Those predictions about the Mandalorians make sense. This next season sounds like or could be depressing. Sad
avatar
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 478
Likes : 2513
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:13 pm

@panki wrote:Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

https://twitter.com/authoradambray/status/841427178394800128

I have this theory that the first Fulcrum is Governor Pryce.....I think she is deep undercover, and she kind of saved Kallus when she sent him to be jettisoned out of the ship....did anyone else notice that they focused a lot on her face during the finale and that she had a very strange expression towards the end? Maybe she is the one who finally kills Thrawn...he definitely wont see it coming.

@TheBastardofMandalore

Nice observation (the Nite owl helmet)....the concept art shows at least one more Nite owl helmet...maybe the Nite owls, Clan Wren and Fenn Rau work together during the civil war and the Empire cracks down on them.



After watching Mon Mothma in Zero Hour, ts unlikely the rebels will help them...this could lead to a souring of relations, a difficult decision for Ezra and it also would explain the absence of Mando rebels in the OT.


@panki
Ooh, I like your theories regarding the Mandos and Fulcrum. Season 4 looks to be a lot darker. I think the Ghost crew is going to slowly break apart from the inside out. This might be the catalyst that turns Ezra to the dark side. He will feel like he has to choose his loyalties and it will destroy him like it did Anakin.
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:21 am

Just for LOLs! cheers
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2196
Likes : 5024
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2698
Likes : 9665
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:19 pm

@panki wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

That or something like Jelucan. A world that can be repurposed as a clean slate for the Mandos.
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:22 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@panki wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

That or something like Jelucan. A world that can be repurposed as a clean slate for the Mandos.
@TheBastardofMandalore

I thought of Jelucan because its very close to Mandalore and there was a wave of migration to the planet during the time of the Empire, and the migrants were wealthy and aristocratic...maybe they were Mando people starting over?

_________________
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 2698
Likes : 9665
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 pm

@panki wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@panki wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

That or something like Jelucan. A world that can be repurposed as a clean slate for the Mandos.
@TheBastardofMandalore

I thought of Jelucan because its very close to Mandalore and there was a wave of migration to the planet during the time of the Empire, and the migrants were wealthy and aristocratic...maybe they were Mando people starting over?
@panki
Yeah, it's a good speculation. I like it. Jelucan's aristocratic system has many similarities to the Mandos.
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:13 pm

House Kryze is back!!!! cheers


Korkie???

Looks like Bo-Katan  Kryze and Sabine Wren will be at odds at some point...
avatar
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 132
Likes : 278
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:22 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:House Kryze is back!!!! cheers


Korkie???

Looks like Bo-Katan  Kryze and Sabine Wren will be at odds at some point...
@TheBastardofMandalore

To me it does not look like Bo has aged at all... but I love her new nose.. lol





avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2196
Likes : 5024
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum