ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 10:45 am

Not only these people lack of comprehension of the movie but they believe jj is talking nonsense in the commentary lol! I mean, if you need jj to get the movie, you're embarrassing
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2722
Likes : 12080
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 3:20 pm

@Pyro Nebula wrote:
@reylo1992

lol!  Speak of the devil! Talk about comparing these two and this shows up.

I love how both images looks similar, it's like both couples waltzing - whether in the ballroom or in a duel.
@Pyro Nebula

I agree with you Wink  It's funny because when I first saw this picture for the promotion of Beauty & the Beast, my mind went immediately to this TFA  picture but I am not very sure about this comparison:

I mean, if they had taken the photo right when Rey turns her head, it would have been perfect for the comparison.

And to answer to your previous post where you mentioned BATB, I agree with you about a possible reverse BATB with Kylo as Belle and Rey as Beast. I didn't get immediately your point but after your explanation I felt silly because this is completely the kind of scenario that has been discussed there and that I personally would like. Let's see! Wink
avatar
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1337
Likes : 5476
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by snufkin on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 6:14 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@snufkin wrote:"I can be your space magic teacher" may be my new favorite chat up line. There's definitely a certain % of the "she's a role model!" or "emo wuss who deserves to die" comments seem to be a pre-emptive strike against this happening. Because I can only speak for myself, but I found it pretty blatantly obvious from my first viewing of TFA. Also there seem to be an element of "the PT sucked" and hating on Padme for being "weak" in the complaints. Granted Roger Ebert made the comment that George Lucas wrote love scenes with all the passion of a greeting card. Definitely get a strong whiff of people hating on the PT as part of where the complaints come from.
@snufkin
I agree with you on everything. There are a lot of contributing factors at play here.

One of the reactions I continue to find the most hilarious is the intense obsession with explaining away everything Kylo does in the movie by tacking on extra information that isn't in the movie at all. As if they're trying to implant thoughts in Kylo's mind (even though he's a fictional character who can only think as far as the writers want him to). Like, "he carried her because it was the easiest way to get her to the ship", "he only asked her to be his student because Snoke wants her on the dark side, he was trying to manipulate her", "he watched her sleep because he wanted the map ASAP". It's a bizarre but still ongoing fixation on overlooking creative decisions for vague viewer interpreted thoughts/assumptions. Meanwhile, The writers could have easily had the storm troopers carry her. They could have had Kylo walk into the room with Rey already awake, as they did with Poe. They could have had him say "SNOKE" can show you". So many creative decisions are taken for granted by fans who try to twist motivations and add on extra information while in reality we're not really supposed to understand why Kylo did all those things. The point is he did them.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Ha, yeah so he did all of those things because deep down, he's going to become a darker and more eeeviiill character. Until his cousin Rey heroically kills him off, Leia gets an awesome niece instead of her awful space brat son, and Rey and Finn become Jedi (or get married).  Funny thing, I was reading a fantasy eBook the other day with a clear antagonists to lovers storyline and guess what's the first things that happens between these two characters after the first dramatic part of the story??? He offers to be her teacher. Gee, where have I seen that before in a story? Or numerous times in my own life from various boyfriends.

I knew that people were passionate about all of the films, but I honestly had no idea how in depth the extent of communities and core sets of values there were around being a fan. I loved the movies as a kid, but I'm been oblivious to them as an adult. So that part has been fascinating, the ethnography of fan behavior when the films and stories themselves are now in the hands of a new set of caretakers. It's a time of flux and some of these attitudes and beliefs are clearly a response to it. Like I'm sure somebody could do their Master's Thesis research on the different subsets of fans who hate this character and object to the potential relationship. But those types of arguments are classic Motivated Reasoning. "I believe X and X is central to my identity or set of values. So I will review and interpret all evidence to support X no matter how illogical or wrong it is." We see it happening in terms of much larger and more dangerous issues, unfortunately.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6916
Likes : 31203
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Pyro Nebula on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 6:48 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Pyro Nebula wrote:
@reylo1992

lol!  Speak of the devil! Talk about comparing these two and this shows up.

I love how both images looks similar, it's like both couples waltzing - whether in the ballroom or in a duel.
@Pyro Nebula

I agree with you Wink  It's funny because when I first saw this picture for the promotion of Beauty & the Beast, my mind went immediately to this TFA  picture but I am not very sure about this comparison:

I mean, if they had taken the photo right when Rey turns her head, it would have been perfect for the comparison.

And to answer to your previous post where you mentioned BATB, I agree with you about a possible reverse BATB with Kylo as Belle and Rey as Beast. I didn't get immediately your point but after your explanation I felt silly because this is completely the kind of scenario that has been discussed there and that I personally would like. Let's see! Wink
@reylo1992

Even the backgrounds somewhat looks similar.  Wondering if the antis seen this? "Conspiracy!!!!" lol!

I don't want to see a typical good girl saves bad boy or hero saves "damsel in distress" scenarios. That would be disservice to both characters. More like, "I'll stand by you, support you, and fight for you. Why? Because I love you" (ok, that was a bit fluffy) from both sides. A mix of BATB and its reverse.

That's would be cool.

Pyro Nebula
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 197
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:13 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@snufkin wrote:"I can be your space magic teacher" may be my new favorite chat up line. There's definitely a certain % of the "she's a role model!" or "emo wuss who deserves to die" comments seem to be a pre-emptive strike against this happening. Because I can only speak for myself, but I found it pretty blatantly obvious from my first viewing of TFA. Also there seem to be an element of "the PT sucked" and hating on Padme for being "weak" in the complaints. Granted Roger Ebert made the comment that George Lucas wrote love scenes with all the passion of a greeting card. Definitely get a strong whiff of people hating on the PT as part of where the complaints come from.
@snufkin
I agree with you on everything. There are a lot of contributing factors at play here.

One of the reactions I continue to find the most hilarious is the intense obsession with explaining away everything Kylo does in the movie by tacking on extra information that isn't in the movie at all. As if they're trying to implant thoughts in Kylo's mind (even though he's a fictional character who can only think as far as the writers want him to). Like, "he carried her because it was the easiest way to get her to the ship", "he only asked her to be his student because Snoke wants her on the dark side, he was trying to manipulate her", "he watched her sleep because he wanted the map ASAP". It's a bizarre but still ongoing fixation on overlooking creative decisions for vague viewer interpreted thoughts/assumptions. Meanwhile, The writers could have easily had the storm troopers carry her. They could have had Kylo walk into the room with Rey already awake, as they did with Poe. They could have had him say "SNOKE" can show you". So many creative decisions are taken for granted by fans who try to twist motivations and add on extra information while in reality we're not really supposed to understand why Kylo did all those things. The point is he did them.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Ha, yeah so he did all of those things because deep down, he's going to become a darker and more eeeviiill character. Until his cousin Rey heroically kills him off, Leia gets an awesome niece instead of her awful space brat son, and Rey and Finn become Jedi (or get married).  Funny thing, I was reading a fantasy eBook the other day with a clear antagonists to lovers storyline and guess what's the first things that happens between these two characters after the first dramatic part of the story??? He offers to be her teacher. Gee, where have I seen that before in a story? Or numerous times in my own life from various boyfriends.

I knew that people were passionate about all of the films, but I honestly had no idea how in depth the extent of communities and core sets of values there were around being a fan. I loved the movies as a kid, but I'm been oblivious to them as an adult. So that part has been fascinating, the ethnography of fan behavior when the films and stories themselves are now in the hands of a new set of caretakers. It's a time of flux and some of these attitudes and beliefs are clearly a response to it. Like I'm sure somebody could do their Master's Thesis research on the different subsets of fans who hate this character and object to the potential relationship. But those types of arguments are classic Motivated Reasoning. "I believe X and X is central to my identity or set of values. So I will review and interpret all evidence to support X no matter how illogical or wrong it is." We see it happening in terms of much larger and more dangerous issues, unfortunately.

@snufkin

Portraying ennemies...

... in the first official poster of the ST Twisted Evil

avatar
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1337
Likes : 5476
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by snufkin on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:26 pm

@reylo1992 - That's the evil laughter of a villain who's going to become even darker and eviler!

Your movie point of reference is Disney, mine is that when they had the forest confrontation and interrogation was how much it reminded me of Steven Soderbergh's Out of Sight. Where George Clooney is an escaped bank robber who kidnaps and quickly becomes infatuated with his antagonist, J Lo who's a Federal Marshall. Especially when he's locked in the car trunk with her during the escape and their faces are shot together right next to each other, with this very intimate and revealing conversation between would-be antagonists. Look familiar?


avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6916
Likes : 31203
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by reylo1992 on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 7:15 am

@snufkin wrote:@reylo1992 - That's the evil laughter of a villain who's going to become even darker and eviler!

Your movie point of reference is Disney, mine is that when they had the forest confrontation and interrogation was how much it reminded me of Steven Soderbergh's Out of Sight. Where George Clooney is an escaped bank robber who kidnaps and quickly becomes infatuated with his antagonist, J Lo who's a Federal Marshall. Especially when he's locked in the car trunk with her during the escape and their faces are shot together right next to each other, with this very intimate and revealing conversation between would-be antagonists. Look familiar?


@snufkin

That's my favorite gif when I want to make a little fun of Antis Wink I have never seen the movie Out of Sight but the way this scene is shot with such peoximity between both antagonists looks indeed familiar.
avatar
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1337
Likes : 5476
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Rogue Rey on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 10:00 am

Yesterday I finished reading a book called 'As Old As Time'.



It was a twisted tale with the question 'What if Belle's mother cursed the Beast?'

The back cover read:

Can the enchanted rose reveal hidden truths?
Could it be that Belle's mother was the one who cursed the Beast all those years ago?

Experience the third title in a thrilling series (the others are Aladdin + Sleeping Beauty) that puts a twist in much-loved tales, exploring what would happen if key turning points did not work out as planned.
When Bell touches the enchanted rose hidden away in the Beast's castle, memories floor her mind = memories of a mother she thought she would never see again.  
And, stranger still, it seems her mother was actually the beautiful enchantress who cursed the castle and all its inhabitants.
Shocked and confused, Belle and the Beast will have to unravel the dark mystery about their families that is 21 years in the making.

Yes it is YA fiction and sanctioned by Disney http://books.disney.com/book/as-old-as-time/ but it was an interesting read, it really put a different (new) spin of the traditional Disney story.  

I don't want to say too much just in case anyone ever by chance wants to read it but I will say this humanity, understanding, compassion and decisions are key themes.  

The key characters are similar to their portrayals in the animation - Belle is impulsive yet sympathetic and understanding and Beast is sulky, angry and afraid.

It is darker than the animation - there's betrayal, torture, visions, nightmares (triggered by Belle touching the enchanted rose).

Ultimately my point is that it was really hard not to, at times, find my Reylo goggles descended while reading because there were moments between Belle and Beast that just screamed 'Reylo' (to me at least) Smile
avatar
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 794
Likes : 3686
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by CienaRee on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 7:53 pm

I've seen the argument that Kylo beeing redeemed because he loves Rey would be cheesy and a real and meaningful connection couldn't be developed develop between them unless they're not related because if Han couldn't bring Kylo back why would a random stranger do that?But I think in this case it makes perfect sense that Rey would be the one that helps Kylo redeem himself.There's a lot of resentment that Kylo holds for his family because he believes that they abandoned him and didn't understand him(if Han who's just been killed is hoping that his son forgives him one day then he and Leia or just Han in particualr must have done something to his son that he believes requires forgivness so I don't think it's just Kylo's judgment being clauded because of hid abandonment issues) but when it comes to Rey he sees something in her that makes her fascinating to him and during the interrogation scene the connection between them gets deeper as Kylo realies that they share a lot of similarities.I thinkif you meet a person and that person can relate to and understand your pain and anger and if that person is walking down the same path as you have(Rey possibly falling to the DS)the potential of you realizing the mistakes you've done is much greater.So in Rey and Kylo's case it's not really just about Kylo redeeming himself because he loves her but allowing himself to accept that he was manipulated and used by Snoke and he let him destroy his life and the same thing could happen to Rey unless he prevents it because they're two sides of the same coin so if Rey influences Kylo in a positive way in TLJ I expect Kylo to do the same with her in episode 9.
And SW after all is(according to GL) about loving people and Reylo would be a great example of the saga's main theme.Very Happy

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1115
Likes : 5457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by snufkin on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:19 am

Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6916
Likes : 31203
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 4:53 am

@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

Lol too bad for that writer, Johnny Depp's back on track and Daisy's working with him on MOTOE. 

Even worse is what's coming for her on December
avatar
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1486
Likes : 10150
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 24
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 5:26 am

@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.
Probably just a person in need of some extra attention.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/


Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4239
Likes : 20524
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Saracene on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 5:37 am

@CienaRee wrote:I've seen the argument that Kylo beeing redeemed because he loves Rey would be cheesy and a real and meaningful connection couldn't be developed develop between them unless they're not related because if Han couldn't bring Kylo back why would a random stranger do that?
@CienaRee

I seriously expect some people to be like, how dare Kylo have stronger feelings about some new girl than my favourite childhood hero and his father?

But it's a part of life; as you grow up you leave your parents behind in some way and often end up building your life with a partner that's now the most important person in your life. I guess that's cheesy too.
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1781
Likes : 11591
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Kyla Ren on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 5:47 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/

@Darth_Awakened

Well, I think he, and a lot of other people, are going to be in for a real shock this December.
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 628
Likes : 1961
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:00 am

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/

@Darth_Awakened

Well, I think he, and a lot of other people, are going to be in for a real shock this December.
@Kyla Ren

They will. I never watched the bonus features from the Blu-Ray, and yesterday I decided to watch it.

J.J. is clear: the sequel trilogy is about two people (Rey and Kylo) bringing the franchise to the next generation. He goes on and on about Rey and Kylo "awakening" in the movie, how they're important to each other, their very interesting relationship, how they are the story we should really care about, etc.
avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1147
Likes : 8739
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Irina de France on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:10 am

@Piper Maru wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/

@Darth_Awakened

Well, I think he, and a lot of other people, are going to be in for a real shock this December.
@Kyla Ren

They will. I never watched the bonus features from the Blu-Ray, and yesterday I decided to watch it.

J.J. is clear: the sequel trilogy is about two people (Rey and Kylo) bringing the franchise to the next generation. He goes on and on about Rey and Kylo "awakening" in the movie, how they're important to each other, their very interesting relationship, how they are the story we should really care about, etc.
@Piper Maru

I think I might rewatch TFA tonight. I admit it, I haven't seen it ever since JJ's commentary came out. I'll note what I'll observe.

_________________

The stars wouldn't shine so bright without a little darkness.
GIF source: [X]


Bonjour ma cousine,
Bonjour mon cousin germain,
On m'a dit que vous m'aimiez,
Est-ce bien la vérité?
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Passez par ici et vous par là,
Bonjour ma cousine et puis voilà!


Avatar source: [X]
avatar
Irina de France
Moderator

Messages : 1800
Likes : 8907
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 22
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by SkyStar on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:17 am

I was tempted to compare the Kylo and Rey and Beauty and the Beast theme to a poem by Mikhail Lermontov “Demon” (1829 — 1839).

In the poem Demon is a fallen angel who gets exiled from the heaven by God because Demon has rebelled against him. Could we consider Luke as a God in this narrative? We could. We don’t know what exactly happened, but it may as well have been Luke directly casting out Kylo. Also, if we believe the rumor that Luke will want Rey to kill Kylo it fits with him not wanting to see his nephew again. The key to this is that Kylo’s greatest crime was rebelling, because the information if he really was directly killing other young Jedi is vague. Even if he did, that does not exclude Luke being angry at the fact of not obeying.



It is important to note, that Demon in the poem is stuck flying through the human world. He cannot return to heaven, but he also cannot go to hell (similar as to Kylo is torn between his family legacy and the dark side). The poem makes a great deal to show the beauty of Caucasus Mountains he is flying by but the Demon doesn’t get excited by all of this beauty. He pities humans and most of all – he is bored.

And then he sees young Tamara, who is about to get married against her will. She needs to accept her fate, so she puts all of her strong emotions in a dance. Demon senses it – her need to rebel. "She is as similar to me – she also doesn’t want to accept her fate." Similar to Kylo meeting Rey after she has turned down the call of Anakin’s lightsaber. And for Demon and Kylo – it also helps that the maiden is young and beautiful. He gets obsessed by her.

Tamara’s fiancée gets killed and she goes to monastery. However, Tamara cannot fight her interest in Demon. She constantly sees him in her dreams – not dark, not light, but very bright and vivid. When Demon finally shows to her at first she mistakes him for an angel. She cannot hate him; she feels compassion for him as he is not a monster, but a beautiful, sad and broken man.



She accepts Demons offer, they kiss and Tamara dies. Demon wants to take Tamara’s soul with him, but he is beaten by an angel who takes Tamara’s soul to heaven instead. Demon then confronts the angel full with rage.



I was thinking about it and how it could be compared to the ending of TFA. Then I noted that Rey indeed ends up in heaven and with God that casted Demon out – Luke. Therefore, he is going to go confront them and probably be furious.


Adam stated in one interview that Kylo can be described with the world “reckless”. In case of the Demon – it was his selfishness that brought up the disaster – he wanted to have Tamara even if that meant a possibility that his power could bring her death.
Therefore, I agree that for Kylo to change, he needs to put others needs before his. He needs to step back from Rey and his compassion is the key to it.

_________________
You do? Ah, you do.
avatar
SkyStar
Moderator

Messages : 1191
Likes : 5623
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Rogue Rey on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 9:53 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.
Probably just a person in need of some extra attention.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/
@Darth_Awakened

If Kylo was so threatened as the writer of the article suggests then why didn't he just push Rey off the edge of the cliff if he was so worried about her outgrowing him??  Eh bien

That article is clearly written by someone thinking they're being smart.


Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 794
Likes : 3686
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Guest on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:09 am

@Rogue Rey wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Speaking of irrational PT haters transferring that hate to the ST, this writer really really hates the idea

@snufkin

It seems that this guy thinks of himself as some anti-Reylo crusade hero.
How sad.
Probably just a person in need of some extra attention.

http://culturess.com/2017/02/14/star-wars-rey-kylo-ren-connection/
@Darth_Awakened

If Kylo was so threatened as the writer of the article suggests then why didn't he just push Rey off the edge of the cliff if he was so worried about her outgrowing her??  Eh bien

That article is clearly written by someone thinking they're being smart.
@Rogue Rey

lol, what a ridiculous article. Seems to me that the writer is the one who is feeling "threatened"... by Reylo. Razz

Also:
They both trained with Luke Skywalker.

Oh, did they? Because I was under the impression that Rey is "completely untrained, but stronger than she knows". Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:17 am

the more they hate the idea, the more they'll hate the next movie.
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2722
Likes : 12080
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:24 am

Anyone here thinks they won't kiss until IX?
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2352
Likes : 9904
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:33 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Anyone here thinks they won't kiss until IX?
@motherofpearl1

Me.

(but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong)

I just think it's more realistic with all the development that has to happen in XIII.
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1971
Likes : 17757
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Pyro Nebula on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:35 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Anyone here thinks they won't kiss until IX?
@motherofpearl1

I'd say at the end of IX. Back on Ahch-To.

Pyro Nebula
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 197
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:38 am

Or whatever Outer Rim world they go to.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2352
Likes : 9904
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:39 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:Anyone here thinks they won't kiss until IX?
@motherofpearl1

Me.

(but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong)

I just think it's more realistic with all the development that has to happen in XIII.
@Xylo Ren
Same, I don't think they're going to kiss until IX (and I mean the end of IX). But that said, I do feel it's entirely possible that Kylo might try to kiss Rey in VIII. I wonder sometimes if that could be the reason Rey falls off the oceanside cliff. As in he leans in out of nowhere and she backs up (because WTF, dude). That would certainly make for an intensely dramatic moment dependent on visual storytelling rather than outright exposition, and it would definitely shock the audience just as much as the dad Vader reveal.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3976
Likes : 34371
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 23
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum