Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 1:40

Because this Vincent guy is actually reading out parts of my meta (my words) he is actually commiting  content theft and copyright theft. He should not be using my content without my permission

he chose the wrong person to do this to. Seriously. As a filmmaker I have connections which I will be using to my advantage here too

avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by snufkin on Sat 7 Jan - 2:01

@Gemini wrote:Because this Vincent guy is actually reading out parts of my meta (my words) he is actually commiting content theft and copyright theft. He should not be using my content without my permission

This isn't over he chose the wrong person to do this to. Seriously. As a filmmaker I have connections which I will be using to my advantage here too

@Gemini

It really sucks, I have a couple friends who write for a site called Collector's Weekly where their essays (usually on the larger sociological/historical context of pop culture) gets picked up by larger sites like Boing Boing. On those sites, they're always credited and it boosts their profiles as writers. Which is already a thankless job in this economy. What's really s*** is that you have other sites which whole cloth lift their articles and text word for word and post it to their knock off site without permission, just a very small credit at the bottom of the articles. Both of these are organizations here in the States, so I know that the owner of their company has had a lawyer file cease and desist letters with this site trying to get them to stop. And another person I know who has a well known cooking blog has had the same problem with a bottom feeder site lifting her articles and recipes. Hopefully you can at least get YouTube to flag this video based on him just reading your essay as a script. But it really f**king sucks and you're not alone having somebody taking your writing because "if it's on the Internet, it's free."

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5316
Likes : 22732
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by MyOnlyHope on Sat 7 Jan - 2:24

This situation is annoying me too, but I'm not sure anything can really be done about it. We're talking about a theory pertaining to characters and storylines owned by a film company, not an original story or work of art. Who was the first ever person to suggest the Reywalker theory online? What about the first ever person to theorize that Rey and Kylo would embark upon a transformational journey as love interests together? At what point does a theory become widespread enough that it can no longer truly be credited to one person? Appropriation is quite simply the nature of the Internet, especially where fandoms full of theorizing fans are concerned. When people put their ideas out on the Internet for all to see, they run the risk of having them appropriated by others.

Of course it sucks. Of course this guy shouldn't be reading off your meta. How completely immoral of him! I wish there was something that could be done. Unfortunately the best way would just be to ask. I don't think flagging the videos will help. YouTube most likely doesn't care if users make videos about other people's SW theories. This situation is awful...
avatar
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 3986
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 10:17

I think I can use the fact that he's reading out my essay without written permission from me. The essay is my words and work.


"An argument arises that when the person – who picked up your work to use it elsewhere – is giving a back link to your work, it is not copyright infringement. But it is not the case.

If any person uses any of your work – no matter how small it is – for any of his/her personal benefits irrespective of whether or not he gives you the attribution, it is copyright infringement unless that person has a written permission from you."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/plagiarism-online-content-theft/amp?client=safari


It's quite ironic what I just did above, I know lol
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 10:21

Just curious but if that guy earns money from that vid, how much would he get? I've always been curious about the way YouTube and payments work. It is terrible that he decided to make a video with someone else's wording.

I don't think it's a gender thing. People will take any idea by another for their own benefit no matter who they are. It's sad, because that Vincent guy, probably thought you would never see it, and because there are so many theories with Star Wars, probably thought it wouldn't matter taking words from a meta.

I guess when it comes down to it, once the message hits home with viewers, it has done good.
People always steal ideas.
avatar
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 10930
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : © The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 11:48

@Little_Boots wrote:Just curious but if that guy earns money from that vid, how much would he get? I've always been curious about the way YouTube and payments work. It is terrible that he decided to make a video with someone else's wording.

I don't think it's a gender thing. People will take any idea by another for their own benefit no matter who they are. It's sad, because that Vincent guy, probably thought you would never see it, and because there are so many theories with Star Wars, probably thought it wouldn't matter taking words from a meta.

I guess when it comes down to it, once the message hits home with viewers, it has done good.
People always steal ideas.
@Little_Boots

I'm sure it's from clicks, they get money per view.

When it comes to the gender thing, it's not like I feel targeted because I'm a woman. I just get the feeling that men think it's easier to do this to women because they think women won't fight back. A man would instantly take legal action if someone was making money off of his work. I don't think he realised that I would not put up with this s***. I've spoken to several other female bloggers and its happened to them too.

It's also about the content getting more attention from a man. There's also a problem that all the people monopolising the Star Wars blog world are male. It's only male voices being heard by the masses and they take female work and pass it off as their own. It's all coming from men dominating the field. The fact they are taking female work from tumblr (which they then mock and criticise for being full of silly women) and getting higher views and higher level of praise does indicate to me sexism. It means women's opinions on Star Wars are stolen by men and are going unheard. This happens since he dawn of time, women's work gets a male voice. Female writers need to use names which sound more male for people to even pick up those books. Jk Rowling was told not to use her name because boys won't pick up her book so she chose jk

It's the same for 50 shades of grey

Robin Hobbs is a woman but her name does not appear so


Last edited by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 12:30; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sat 7 Jan - 12:30

@Little_Boots wrote:Just curious but if that guy earns money from that vid, how much would he get? I've always been curious about the way YouTube and payments work.
@Little_Boots

If all his videos generate about 100k, up to 5k per month.
avatar
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1022
Likes : 5597
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 21
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 12:32

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:Just curious but if that guy earns money from that vid, how much would he get? I've always been curious about the way YouTube and payments work.
@Little_Boots

If all his videos generate about 100k, up to 5k per month.
@Rimfaxe96

Holy crap!
avatar
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 10930
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : © The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 7 Jan - 15:34

@Gemini wrote:I think I can use the fact that he's reading out my essay without written permission from me. The essay is my words and work.


"An argument arises that when the person – who picked up your work to use it elsewhere – is giving a back link to your work, it is not copyright infringement. But it is not the case.

If any person uses any of your work – no matter how small it is – for any of his/her personal benefits irrespective of whether or not he gives you the attribution, it is copyright infringement unless that person has a written permission from you."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/plagiarism-online-content-theft/amp?client=safari


It's quite ironic what I just did above, I know lol
@Gemini
Man, this whole situation really sucks, but this actually would not be considered copyright infringement for one very good reason: as much as the meta was written by you, it happens to revolve around characters/a film you don't own. You legally can't make money (and you definitely can't claim copyright that extends beyond fanfiction/art websites) on fanart, fanfiction, etc. I believe a theory meta would also be included under the banner of "fanfiction". Youtube, however, has rules of its own tied in with major film companies that allow fan videos like his to be monetized because they fall under the banner of reviews, criticism, etc. That guy's video is basically just free advertisement for Lucasfilm/Disney, and it's generating a lot of talk as well! The whole copyright of fanfiction/fanart is a slippery slope. Different websites have different regulations and those regulations generally vanish beyond the borders of the site of origin (in this case Tumblr).

That said, I really doubt he's getting views because he's a man. Nobody clicking on the video knows he's male, they just do it because of the baity title. Had you uploaded a similar video with similar content (and an already decent subscriber base) you also would have received tons of views. Youtube is just a bigger platform than say Tumblr so of course a theory will always get more attention there than elsewhere. It's an area where you could say the "general audience" would be more likely to come across theory videos if they blow up (like this one did). So yeah, I really doubt he knew (or cared) what gender you were when he read off your meta. I also want to point out that female Youtubers (even youtubers involved in typically "male" fandoms like gaming or film critiquing) get lots of views as well, oftentimes more than their male counterparts. I really doubt think it's a matter of sexism, just disrespect on the internet.

Is what he did disrespectful as hell? Absolutely. Should he have done it? Heck no. Should he have given you credit in the video? YES! But can we really get the video taken down on grounds of copyright that can't really exist on fan works? Sadly no. It could always just be argued that you (the original writer) did not own the characters or content by which you were inspired and thus do not truly own the created content either.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2706
Likes : 24916
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 15:49

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I think I can use the fact that he's reading out my essay without written permission from me. The essay is my words and work.


"An argument arises that when the person – who picked up your work to use it elsewhere – is giving a back link to your work, it is not copyright infringement. But it is not the case.

If any person uses any of your work – no matter how small it is – for any of his/her personal benefits irrespective of whether or not he gives you the attribution, it is copyright infringement unless that person has a written permission from you."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/plagiarism-online-content-theft/amp?client=safari


It's quite ironic what I just did above, I know lol
@Gemini
Man, this whole situation really sucks, but this actually would not be considered copyright infringement for one very good reason: as much as the meta was written by you, it happens to revolve around characters/a film you don't own. You legally can't make money (and you definitely can't claim copyright that extends beyond fanfiction/art websites) on fanart, fanfiction, etc. I believe a theory meta would also be included under the banner of "fanfiction". Youtube, however, has rules of its own tied in with major film companies that allow fan videos like his to be monetized because they fall under the banner of reviews, criticism, etc. That guy's video is basically just free advertisement for Lucasfilm/Disney, and it's generating a lot of talk as well! The whole copyright of fanfiction/fanart is a slippery slope. Different websites have different regulations and those regulations generally vanish beyond the borders of the site of origin (in this case Tumblr).

That said, I really doubt he's getting views because he's a man. Nobody clicking on the video knows he's male, they just do it because of the baity title. Had you uploaded a similar video with similar content (and an already decent subscriber base) you also would have received tons of views. Youtube is just a bigger platform than say Tumblr so of course a theory will always get more attention there than elsewhere. It's an area where you could say the "general audience" would be more likely to come across theory videos if they blow up (like this one did). So yeah, I really doubt he knew (or cared) what gender you were when he read off your meta. I also want to point out that female Youtubers (even youtubers involved in typically "male" fandoms like gaming or film critiquing) get lots of views as well, oftentimes more than their male counterparts. I really doubt think it's a matter of sexism, just disrespect on the internet.

Is what he did disrespectful as hell? Absolutely. Should he have done it? Heck no. Should he have given you credit in the video? YES! But can we really get the video taken down on grounds of copyright that can't really exist on fan works? Sadly no. It could always just be argued that you (the original writer) did not own the characters or content by which you were inspired and thus do not truly own the created content either.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I actually spoke with a solicitor today and they said it is my work (the essay)and i may have a case here

In regards to the whole male thing I agree that people don't know he's a man when they click but they do once they listen to him and like what he says and they sub. Is this because a male voice on certain theories is very convincing and instantly more credible? Especially in star wars? I'd say yes. And I think that's why the top Star Wars bloggers are men not women.


Last edited by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 15:56; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sat 7 Jan - 15:53

As far as I know, "metas" fall under the banner of analysis and criticism as well. On Youtube "metas" are videos, on Tumblr they're text, but what's the difference otherwise? I do agree that claiming copyright on fan fiction and fan art is tricky, but analysis is different, IMO.

(I've always thought "meta" is a funny word, heh. If you can write an essay about Virginia Woolf, why doesn't a Star Wars essay count as an essay? Razz)

Had the guy simply stolen the idea, nothing could be done about that. But he was definitely dumb to plagiarise another person's text word for word - that does count as copyright infringement.

It's a different matter, though, whether anything will be done about that.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3828
Likes : 24876
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 7 Jan - 15:57

@Gemini wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I think I can use the fact that he's reading out my essay without written permission from me. The essay is my words and work.


"An argument arises that when the person – who picked up your work to use it elsewhere – is giving a back link to your work, it is not copyright infringement. But it is not the case.

If any person uses any of your work – no matter how small it is – for any of his/her personal benefits irrespective of whether or not he gives you the attribution, it is copyright infringement unless that person has a written permission from you."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/plagiarism-online-content-theft/amp?client=safari


It's quite ironic what I just did above, I know lol
@Gemini
Man, this whole situation really sucks, but this actually would not be considered copyright infringement for one very good reason: as much as the meta was written by you, it happens to revolve around characters/a film you don't own. You legally can't make money (and you definitely can't claim copyright that extends beyond fanfiction/art websites) on fanart, fanfiction, etc. I believe a theory meta would also be included under the banner of "fanfiction". Youtube, however, has rules of its own tied in with major film companies that allow fan videos like his to be monetized because they fall under the banner of reviews, criticism, etc. That guy's video is basically just free advertisement for Lucasfilm/Disney, and it's generating a lot of talk as well! The whole copyright of fanfiction/fanart is a slippery slope. Different websites have different regulations and those regulations generally vanish beyond the borders of the site of origin (in this case Tumblr).

That said, I really doubt he's getting views because he's a man. Nobody clicking on the video knows he's male, they just do it because of the baity title. Had you uploaded a similar video with similar content (and an already decent subscriber base) you also would have received tons of views. Youtube is just a bigger platform than say Tumblr so of course a theory will always get more attention there than elsewhere. It's an area where you could say the "general audience" would be more likely to come across theory videos if they blow up (like this one did). So yeah, I really doubt he knew (or cared) what gender you were when he read off your meta. I also want to point out that female Youtubers (even youtubers involved in typically "male" fandoms like gaming or film critiquing) get lots of views as well, oftentimes more than their male counterparts. I really doubt think it's a matter of sexism, just disrespect on the internet.

Is what he did disrespectful as hell? Absolutely. Should he have done it? Heck no. Should he have given you credit in the video? YES! But can we really get the video taken down on grounds of copyright that can't really exist on fan works? Sadly no. It could always just be argued that you (the original writer) did not own the characters or content by which you were inspired and thus do not truly own the created content either.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I actually spoke with a solicitor today and they said it is my work (the essay)and i may have a case here


@Gemini
Good point, I think if you take that route and call it an "academic paper" rather than a fan work you could be able to claim some kind of copyright on it. This guy probably had a partnership with Youtube that allowed him to generate more money on his video (he's likely made around 4k on the video and in the video he's reading off what you could call an uncredited academic source). Good luck, I hope it works out if you decide to pursue it.

@Darth Dingbat
You're right, metas might differ from fanart and other fanfiction (despite all revolving around characters/stories people don't own)! Gem might have a shot here if that is the case.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2706
Likes : 24916
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 15:59

Thanks fizz
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 7 Jan - 16:01

What I don't get is why he credited all the art and such, but not the paper. Like lol? Why everything but the paper?
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2706
Likes : 24916
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 16:04

Good luck @Gemini I really mean that: edit!!


Last edited by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 10930
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : © The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by IoJovi on Sat 7 Jan - 16:05

I didn't realize that these people actually made money off of their YouTube videos. I don't know the first thing about how they would go about doing it, especially since it resolves around a copywrited franchise, so I'm all ears willing to learn.

If that's truly the case, I would think @Gemini would have a valid financial dispute against this person, given the fact they were dumb enough to plageurize her theory word for word.

Regardless of monetary compensation, the entire thing is wrong.

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5512
Likes : 29938
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:05

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:What I don't get is why he credited all the art and such, but not the paper. Like lol? Why everything but the paper?
@FrolickingFizzgig

He did in the end, however he still took it without my written permission in the first place. Even if they credit it, if i didn't give permission then it's still copyright theft.

What's funny is, I'm only 85% certain this theory is accurate this would be hilarious if it turned out to not happen but if it does then that video will look like he discovered it first.

avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 16:09

Save all posts, copy everything, remember dates and times.
avatar
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 10930
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : © The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:09

Also this guy is using a good 20 minutes of lucasfilm material

When I tried to do this it removed my video for using 30 seconds of it lol

Like what the hell
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:10

Mike zeroh, I can't do much about but i can name and shame Him lol
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sat 7 Jan - 16:11

As for making money on Youtube, I think it's ads, mostly.

https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/lesson/revenue-basics

Does the guy have ads on his videos? I don't know because I'm not giving him any views...
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3828
Likes : 24876
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Little_Boots on Sat 7 Jan - 16:12

@Darth Dingbat wrote:As for making money on Youtube, I think it's ads, mostly.

https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/lesson/revenue-basics

Does the guy have ads on his videos? I don't know because I'm not giving him any views...
@Darth Dingbat

I think it's likes too. Shane Dawson spoke about money and youtube in one of his vids but I can't remember what he said.
avatar
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 10930
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : © The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:12

He has 3 ads
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 7 Jan - 16:15

@Gemini wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:What I don't get is why he credited all the art and such, but not the paper. Like lol? Why everything but the paper?
@FrolickingFizzgig

He did in the end, however he still took it without my written permission in the first place. Even if they credit it, if i didn't give permission then it's still copyright theft.

What's funny is, I'm only 85% certain this theory is accurate this would be hilarious if it turned out to not happen but if it does then that video will look like he discovered it first.

@Gemini
If it were me I probably wouldn't be too bothered (especially if they credited the writing anyway in the video), but we're all different. I would be way more annoyed that the dude was actually making decent money on the video while reading my writing, but still, it's the internet where things get stolen all the time. Torrent websites still exist, movies are still uploaded constantly to streaming websites, you can download/read any book online, etc. I would be lying if I said I had never done any of the above things lol. I really hope it's actually worth it to go after this guy's video and I hope he's receptive to your demands.

@Darth Dingbat @Little_Boots
Indeed, it's ads. I have a Youtube channel and usually I would say it's between 1-2$ per 1000 views, but having 3 ads might change that. I'm really not sure. I can confirm that likes do nothing, they're just a feature for fans to interact with content creators. Watch minutes matter more than anything when it comes to what Youtube recommends.


Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 7 Jan - 16:17; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2706
Likes : 24916
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to everyone for helping, he's credited my theory now

Post by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:15

Once when I was about 19 I had a whole YouTube channel which generated over 33 million views with my overall 20 videos. This was back before the money thing on YouTube was possible though. I also lost the password for it and the email I used does not belong to any website anymore

If I can get back into that account and use it to complain about this big boy copyright theft it may be something


Last edited by Gemini on Sat 7 Jan - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2266
Likes : 9663
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum