ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by rey09 on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm

But would they release it officially all over the internet right afterward? Idk how I feel about reading about a description and than seeing weeks later. Unless the teaser is just like...10 seconds lol.
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 8:38 pm

One question. The rumours about Rey changing her view on Kylo. Was it during the scene when the boy in the helmet is looking at the stars or a different scene? This is sort of Skywalkers thing as many people have been mentioning it.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 9:26 pm

BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:44 am

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:47 am

Can they please release a teaser trailer....please..... Wink

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:48 am

@Birdwoman

Ah, so the "huge sizzle reel" wasn't a huge TLJ sizzle reel... d'oh!
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 12:59 am

Yep, it was a several shots of Rey with a lightsaber.....

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:12 am

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@ReyofLightSide

Express is the source. Not sure about this but some teaser would be nice but Kylo won't be part of any trailer as imagine. The're having him as surprise for the audience.
@DarthRen

Yup they showed him in the Vanity Fair TFA pics but the trailers had him masked or shown from behind which didn't make sense as he looked the same.
I hope under his helmet he isn't also wearing some sort of half mask covering his face. Holy overkill. pirat
The first we will see him is when Rey sees him- he will unmask for her again, this time to show her her handiwork.
@ReyofLightSide

There's concept art of a Knight wearing some kind of Phantom of the Opera type half mask; I wonder if this is something like we'll see Kylo wear.
The very fact they're hiding him tells me it's not going to be pretty....poor Kylo. Shocked
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:15 am

I need that sizzle reel - ASAP

Next two and a half weeks will be torture

Could be that the stand in we thought was for Oscar and/or BDT was actually for Theroux?
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:43 am

MSW has been on a roll the last couple of days. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the new content. The cynical part of me thinks this has something to do with a tiff that happened earlier this week with another podcast. I won't name names. Inquiring minds can get the details on Twitter.
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:56 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@ReyofLightSide

Express is the source. Not sure about this but some teaser would be nice but Kylo won't be part of any trailer as imagine. The're having him as surprise for the audience.
@DarthRen

His scar won't be pretty but maybe there is more to it than just a scar. Why else hiding it? People know or can imagine a scar.

Yup they showed him in the Vanity Fair TFA pics but the trailers had him masked or shown from behind which didn't make sense as he looked the same.
I hope under his helmet he isn't also wearing some sort of half mask covering his face. Holy overkill. pirat
The first we will see him is when Rey sees him- he will unmask for her again, this time to show her her handiwork.
@ReyofLightSide

There's concept art of a Knight wearing some kind of Phantom of the Opera type half mask; I wonder if this is something like we'll see Kylo wear.
The very fact they're hiding him tells me it's not going to be pretty....poor Kylo. Shocked
@motherofpearl1

It might not be just a scar but something more to it. Why else hiding it? People know he was slashed across his ace but unless his injury were worse and left some damage and more than just a scar. But then they have tech to help him but who knows with these Dark Side users.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:27 am

This is most likely fake, but gosh, I wish it weren't. Kylo looks pretty good in the last still. Laughing

What intrigues me about that last shot is that it looks like the sort of editorial Annie Leibovitz does these days - photoshopped to high heavens.

And the other bits of footage are very intriguing as well.

But yes: most likely fake, but at least something to talk about?!
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:49 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:This is most likely fake, but gosh, I wish it weren't. Kylo looks pretty good in the last still. Laughing

What intrigues me about that last shot is that it looks like the sort of editorial Annie Leibovitz does these days - photoshopped to high heavens.

@Darth Dingbat

Thanks for posting that. Smile  Whether real or fake, it is definitely something to talk about. Smile  I would be VERY happy if it were real because it looks like Kylo either has no scar, or else a very, very faint scar in the middle of his forehead. Smile  Unless maybe it's Kylo in a flashback before his fight with Rey and that's why he doesn't have a scar.  I am very anti-scar.  I don't want to see his beautiful face marred. Sad
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:50 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@ReyofLightSide

@DarthRen

His scar won't be pretty but maybe there is more to it than just a scar. Why else hiding it? People know or can imagine a scar.

@ReyofLightSide

@motherofpearl1

It might not be just a scar but something more to it. Why else hiding it? People know he was slashed across his ace but unless his injury were worse and left some damage and more than just a scar. But then they have tech to help him but who knows with these Dark Side users.
@DarthRen

It was mentioned that there was a delay before they reached medical facilities which accounted for Kylo's scarring but also it's said TLJ begins where TFA leaves off- maybe there's a mask because the wound hadn't fully healed?

I did read that someone working on the film said Adam wore a lot of makeup but I think it was exposed as fake.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:52 am

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:This is most likely fake, but gosh, I wish it weren't. Kylo looks pretty good in the last still. Laughing

@Darth Dingbat

Thanks for posting that. Smile  Whether real or fake, it is definitely something to talk about. Smile  I would be VERY happy if it were real because it looks like Kylo either has no scar, or else a very, very faint scar in the middle of his forehead. Smile  Unless maybe it's Kylo in a flashback before his fight with Rey and that's why he doesn't have a scar.  I am very anti-scar.  I don't want to see his beautiful face marred. Sad
@Kyla Ren

He'll still be beautiful even with the scar; at the final scene of TFA it looked more painful than ugly.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:53 am

@Darth Dingbat

He sure does look good. Very Happy  I too am pretty sure it's a fake, but you know what? I have to give some credit to the fake video maker.  At least he/she has been paying attention to some spoilers because that looks very archaeologist/artifact-finding-ish.  I know that I have imagined some creepy, catacomb-like caves appearing in TLJ for sure, and the creator did do a decent job of the little shot with Vader's melted helmet and I paused the video to try to figure out what that metal thing was on the burial slab.  Kylo's outfit is different than his cowl though ... though I guess it could be from another time if it actually were real.  Tbh, at first I wondered if it might be from the Terry Gilliam movie because there is a time travel element in that. But anyway, at least the fake video creator appreciates how good-looking Kylo/Ben is! Very Happy

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=499
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 8:41 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:If the ST makes it apparent that Rey and Kylo bone (i.e., we get a "fade to black" from a passionate kissing session), I could see Rey getting knocked up, and if Rey gets pregnant, I'd figure that Kylo is pretty much a goner.

So, as much as I'd love to see a Reylo makeout scene, I am hoping that it stops with that, and any insinuated sex is left to post-ST.
@ISeeAnIsland

Disney (and George Lucas) probably doesn't approve of my childhood conclusion that from Bespin up until getting him getting frozen, Han and Leia were knocking boots for the rest of ESB . And in RotJ after his rescue from Jabba. Probably also a couple of times in an Ewok Village tree house just to put it on their "weirdest place you've done it" list. I hope that single mom Rey isn't an idea the filmmakers have ever floated. It seems awfully cruel to do that to her after the big trauma/dream of her life has to do with being separated from likely dead parents.
@snufkin

I think Irving Kershner was quoted once saying something like "a kiss in SW equals sex." Also Leia stopped wearing white for the first time in Bespin. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Oh man, what does that say about her kissing Luke?! Don't want to go there, haha!  You are right about how Han goes "ga ga" (Kasdan's script) when he sees her in that dark red outfit. I always figured that point on they were boning because of what they've already been through. And that's even before the truly traumatic stuff happens to them.

Hmm, so no longer wearing white? Rey's outfit does become more grey after her feeling the Force with Kylo.

@Helix

@snufkin

I'd always figured that Han and Leia were boning from Bespin on, too. I think most people have that as their headcanon.

I think it was actually discussed on here a long time ago (probably before you joined, @snufkin) that Rey's grey outfit at the end of TFA signified sort of a loss of, um, Force virginity, so to speak. Rey's face as she's "feeling the Force" there with Kylo does look a bit...ecstatic.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum