The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Post by IoJovi on Fri 22 Sep - 15:20

@vaderito wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Speaking of spoilers, anticipation and so:

I had a strangest dream (a sort of nightmare) the previous night.

I dreamt about the TLJ premiere. And people leaving it with the desperate and terrified look on their faces. The TLJ ended as some experimental avant-garde underground movie. And NOBODY could understand what was going on in it. It looked like Rian used some BROWN filters for the whole movie. Also there was a talk about the first 45 minutes of it which had contained only one scene: Finn and Rose sitting in a cockpit of a spaceship and constantly staring in something verry brown in front of them (not even the space huh). I was running around the halls of the theater and desperately wanted to peek inside to see if the whole SITH was true.

That's how the plotgate effected me, I guess. lol!
@Darth_Awakened

Your nightmare sounds like an actual cinema cluster during IT week where an Indian arthouse movie was shown to the crowd that purchased tickets for IT opening night. lol! lol! lol! lol!
@vaderito

I have had this same dream where I watched TLJ all the way through.  And I didn't understand one single iota of what was going on or happening.  The movie made zero sense.  I also think Kylo Ren drowned half way through the movie.  He was trying to do some sort of Houdini escape out of a metal box under water and didn't get out in time.  The rest of it was a mess.  

Please let this not be the case...
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 22 Sep - 15:38

@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

I dreamt about the TLJ premiere. And people leaving it with the desperate and terrified look on their faces. The TLJ ended as some experimental avant-garde underground movie. And NOBODY could understand what was going on in it. It looked like Rian used some BROWN filters for the whole movie. Also there was a talk about the first 45 minutes of it which had contained only one scene: Finn and Rose sitting in a cockpit of a spaceship and constantly staring in something verry brown in front of them (not even the space huh). I was running around the halls of the theater and desperately wanted to peek inside to see if the whole SITH was true.

@Darth_Awakened

Your nightmare sounds like an actual cinema cluster during IT week where an Indian arthouse movie was shown to the crowd that purchased tickets for IT opening night. lol! lol! lol! lol!
@vaderito

I have had this same dream where I watched TLJ all the way through.  And I didn't understand one single iota of what was going on or happening.  The movie made zero sense.  I also think Kylo Ren drowned half way through the movie.  He was trying to do some sort of Houdini escape out of a metal box under water and didn't get out in time.  The rest of it was a mess.  

@IoJovi

In my dream, there was no Kylo. Only Rose and Finn staring.

@vaderito what was name of the resistance officer from your dream that was Rey's lover?
I found the name hilarious, but can't recall it right now.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 22 Sep - 16:05

@Darth_Awakened Colonel Benz, curse him. lol!
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 22 Sep - 16:56

@vaderito wrote:@Darth_Awakened Colonel Benz, curse him. lol!
@vaderito

LOL LOL

Colonel Benz, yes, that was it.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex on Fri 22 Sep - 17:37

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

@IoJovi

In my dream, there was no Kylo. Only Rose and Finn staring.

@vaderito what was name of the resistance officer from your dream that was Rey's lover?
I found the name hilarious, but can't recall it right now.
@Darth_Awakened

Ah yes, I've had a few nightmare scenarios regarding TLJ. It's at that point when you know you're mildly obsessed lol!

My favorite reoccurring nightmare is that I bump into Adam Driver and he turns out to be the most pretentious jerk I've ever met. Laughing
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum