ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:49 am

@vaderito wrote:4chan thoughts;

>VIII starts w/ kylo ren in bacta tank - could happen
>we see back of his head as helmet placed down like vader in ESB - I don't know why this would happen but whatever. MSW says he'll be on a hospitla bed with a medic droid so that sounds like ROTS callback. Maybe 4chan meant "he is in bacta in one scene and then helmet is placed down in another scene"?
>snoke kills hux w/ the force while stationary in his throne - could happen
>luke is insane - that's what MSW is saying but more politely ("emotional state")
>talks to animals - could happen
>he disappears, again - it seems that he leaves temporarily after it's time for the Jedi to end
>rey has to fend for herself on island where everything wants her dead - could happen

>fights a giant loch ness monster - MSW reported
>gets chased/lead by birds into a giant tree - She's definitely in the tree because we see her staff in the last scene with Luke
>rey trips balls and meets obi-wan and yoda - "trips balls" = light orbs or something else?
>wakes up to luke standing above her and a bird w/ giant eyes - could happen
>tells rey she has to kill kylo ren - maybe that's the part of the "it is time for the Jedi to end"?
>rey doesn't want to - MSW reported
>rey and kylo connect to each other w/ the force - could happen
>he arrives on planet and they fight and kylo knocks rey off cliff and incapacitates luke - could happen
>kylo ren gets swarmed by birds - could happen

Also:

* that is 40 mins of the first hour of the movie - could be
* it is getting positive buzz but they're not sure if audiences will enjoy it or think it's weird - could be
* if you want an idea of what the universe lore of SW is building towards, watch CW and rebels, but it's mostly background noise to the story of rey and kylo ren - sounds right

And from another poster:
This is legit.

"The giant tree is the source of the Force and Rey is the personification of the Light Side." - could be

@vaderito

Blue letters in your post: we see a lot of Rey alone in the trailer - so it makes both statements more possible.

As for first 40 minutes: I say most of it is in 1. act of the movie (not sure about the Crait planet attack and MF fighting the Ties) though the latter still could be inside if it's a part of Kylo's arrival.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:05 am

Sorry for DP, but it seems the interviews are starting to pour in:

Oscar on working with Carrie:

http://www.businessinsider.com/oscar-isaac-carrie-fisher-star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-4

It was basically my first day [on set] and we did about 25 takes total. Half of them were on me and half of them were on her,” Isaac, who plays the pilot Poe Dameron in the new "Star Wars" trilogy films, said. “I can’t give anything away but there was a scene where there was some physicality there and it was shot just over and over and over. She relished the physicality of it, let me just say. It was pretty intense. It will be funny to see what they cut together based on that.”

The physicallity? hmmm
Leia in the fight? Or get injured?
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:32 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Sorry for DP, but it seems the interviews are starting to pour in:

http://www.businessinsider.com/oscar-isaac-carrie-fisher-star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-4

It was basically my first day [on set] and we did about 25 takes total. Half of them were on me and half of them were on her,” Isaac, who plays the pilot Poe Dameron in the new "Star Wars" trilogy films, said. “I can’t give anything away but there was a scene where there was some physicality there and it was shot just over and over and over. She relished the physicality of it, let me just say. It was pretty intense. It will be funny to see what they cut together based on that.”

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

I think he's trying to say that he's so hot that she enjoyed being physically close to him. It's typical for his interviews that he always tries to prop himself.

as for 4chan, you are right, she's alone quite a lot in the trailer and BTS so that cross checks. They also said 40 min out of the first hour. So there are more scenes from the resistance but the report didn't focus on that.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:34 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Sorry for DP, but it seems the interviews are starting to pour in:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

The shot from the trailer with Poe's X Wing getting blown up, plus Rian saying during the TLJ panel that The First Order are not sitting on their hands and are making big bold moves from the start. This suggests to me that the Resistance will get hit early on in the movie. It all ties in with Finn and Rose too as she is in maintenance and gets pulled into the action. It sounds like the Resistance scatter early on and go on separate missions before presumably coming together again at the end, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:43 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

The shot from the trailer with Poe's X Wing getting blown up, plus Rian saying during the TLJ panel that The First Order are not sitting on their hands and are making big bold moves from the start. This suggests to me that the Resistance will get hit early on in the movie. It all ties in with Finn and Rose too as she is in maintenance and gets pulled into the action. It sounds like the Resistance scatter early on and go on separate missions before presumably coming together again at the end, maybe.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Could be. I also head-canonized the scene as being very, very early in the movie.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:51 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

@Mrs Ben Solo

Could be. I also head-canonized the scene as being very, very early in the movie.
@Darth_Awakened

Also, wasn't there a spoiler about Poe getting a new X Wing? I'm thinking this happens early on so they can get maximum exposure for the new ships that are being introduced in TLJ.

I'm not sure if the spoiler about Leia using the force to save herself during a First Order attack still stands, I can't remember the source of it, but I think that was supposed to be early on in the film too.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:54 am

@"Mrs Ben Solo

The "spoiler" about Leia using the Force to save herself was from IMDB poster MrGhostFace. Since the boards are now disbanded, who knows what has become of him? But anyway, he was supposedly right about TFA save Finn Calrissian.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:57 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

@Mrs Ben Solo

@Darth_Awakened

Also, wasn't there a spoiler about Poe getting a new X Wing? I'm thinking this happens early on so they can get maximum exposure for the new ships that are being introduced in TLJ.

I'm not sure if the spoiler about Leia using the force to save herself during a First Order attack still stands, I can't remember the source of it, but I think that was supposed to be early on in the film too.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yep, MSW reported on some sort of upgraded X wing, as I'am not so much into the spaceship technical stuff, I admit I didn't pay so much attention to it.

Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bossbaby on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:02 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

@Mrs Ben Solo

There's speculation that the space battle from the trailer is near D'Qar. Since that is where we last saw Leia, I can imagine her being involved and being required to get physical here.

bossbaby
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:07 pm

@bossbaby wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

@Mrs Ben Solo

There's speculation that the space battle from the trailer is near D'Qar. Since that is where we last saw Leia, I can imagine her being involved and being required to get physical here.

@bossbaby

It would definitely fit. TLJ starts right after TFA and it's very probable Resistance is still at D'Qar.
Also Jason spoke about the cool ships that Laura Dern's character Admiral Holdo is bringing with her as reinforcement.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:10 pm

SWNN says that those ships are not from the New Republic (Admiral Holdo's), but SWNN was wrong about so many things lately.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:21 pm

@vaderito wrote:SWNN says that those ships are not from the New Republic (Admiral Holdo's), but SWNN was wrong about so many things lately.
@vaderito

It seems Admiral Holdo is a part of Resistance, not NR, as per MSW.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:23 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito wrote:SWNN says that those ships are not from the New Republic (Admiral Holdo's), but SWNN was wrong about so many things lately.
@vaderito

It seems  Admiral Holdo is a part of Resistance, not NR, as per MSW.
@Darth_Awakened

In all honestly, I don't give a crap about that part of the movie, who's who, who has what ships, etc. I always hated Rebels and Resistance is Poor Man's Rebels so you bet there's no love lost. New republic deserved to fail cause it was created by Rebels. I don't care about any of them, they can all die and far as I'm concerned.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:27 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito

It seems  Admiral Holdo is a part of Resistance, not NR, as per MSW.
@Darth_Awakened

In all honestly, I don't give a crap about that part of the movie, who's who, who has what ships, etc. I always hated Rebels and Resistance is Poor Man's Rebels so you bet there's no love lost. New republic deserved to fail cause it was created by Rebels. I don't care about any of them, they can all die and far as I'm concerned.
@vaderito

Your taste, your choice. I've no problem with that.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:40 pm

I just don't care for terrorist organizations and don't relate to them.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:58 pm

About the 4chan leak - as much as I'd like to see how Ren gets all of his hair under that helmet, I don't think we're going to see much in that regard. Or at least he'll put it on himself, why would it be placed on his head via droid? Bacta should fix him up quite fast. Nope

That said the thought of buffed up Kylo standing next to small frail Snoke is kinda funny. Laughing
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:03 pm

@bossbaby wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

The physicallity? hmmm
@Darth_Awakened

@Mrs Ben Solo

@bossbaby

Right. I saw a breakdown of the trailer shots on another site, and it pointed out that you can faintly see an asteroid belt near the planet in this sequence. In TFA, there was an asteroid belt near D'Qar. So, I think they're onto something and that it's an educated guess that this battle is taking place near D'Qar.

It makes sense--the First Order now knows where the Resistance base is, so it would make sense for them to attack as quickly as possible, before the Resistance gets a chance to regroup. It would certainly show how ruthless the FO is.

I'd then guess that the Crait battle takes place later in the movie...which would mean that we'll be getting two large-scale Resistance/FO clashes in one movie. That would be something new for Star Wars.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:05 pm

or three. Doubtful that FinnRose infiltrating Star Destroyer to plant bombs is all of it. The fleet is likely lurking somewhere ready to pounce.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:About the 4chan leak - as much as I'd like to see how Ren gets all of his hair under that helmet, I don't think we're going to see much in that regard. Or at least he'll put it on himself, why would it be placed on his head via droid? Bacta should fix him up quite fast. :nope:

That said the thought of buffed up Kylo standing next to small frail Snoke is kinda funny. :lol:
@Rimfaxe96

It'll be a scene set in the FO salon where he gets his hair done. No helmet, just an old school hairdryer, like how Rey insults him in the Buzzfeed gag about TFA about how he looks like a hair dryer with the mask on.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:15 pm

No one I've discussed TFA with found Snoke remotely scary. If he is the big bad something has got to change in TLJ. There is stuff implied like his manipulation of Ben Solo, although that's not been touched on in the movies as yet, it's all been implied in the novelisation (which the majority of the GA won't have read) and the Aftermath trilogy (ditto r.e the GA). It's not sounding very promising for making Snoke a decent villain in TLJ, at least not on paper based on the spoilers. We have talked about some ancient evil creeping on innocents before birth, and it sounds like we are getting Space Hugh Hefner with his lavish Trump Tower spaceship! The fact he's all CGI and puppetry isn't giving me much confidence, either. Mind you, I do love Yoda and he always felt real to me. I don't know, I'm just not seeing it at the moment. Maybe if he took Hux out early on in some display of what he's really capable of that would be something. But if he's just going to be some feeble creature pottering about in his curly toed slippers and gold robe, it might even make me think less of Kylo for being in the thrall of him. Right now I'm thinking of something like Smithers to Mr Burns, and that's not good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:52 pm

Rey trips balls after getting into Luke's stash of dank space weed.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:58 pm

@Helix wrote:Rey trips balls after getting into Luke's stash of dank space weed.
@Helix

One of my main predictions has been that Luke spent most of the past 6 years smoking weed, talking to himself, and wandering around in a bathrobe.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:00 pm

@Helix wrote:Rey trips balls after getting into Luke's stash of dank space weed.
@Helix

The look on Rey's face in the new trailer after she comes out of the Force vision on Ach-To can't help but remind me of M-rated fan fiction I've read when Rey accidentally sees Kylo in a *ahem*, compromised position through the Force bond, whether he's in the shower or something else.

I won't expand any further than that in an effort to keep it PG-13... Laughing
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:01 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@Helix

One of my main predictions has been that Luke spent most of the past 6 years smoking weed, talking to himself, and wandering around in a bathrobe.
@snufkin

That's how he copes with his nephew's fall to the dark side. It would also explain why he's "insane" and "talks to animals" LOL
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:02 pm

Luke explodes the hut because Kylo destroys his weed stash.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum