Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by Blood Moon on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:10

@DarthRen wrote:About these emojis. The wrath of uncle Luke.  lol!

@DarthRen

Mark is always making me smile with his tweets Smile
Blood Moon
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by shii405 on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:32

@Darth_Awakened

OMG SO CUUUTEEEE!!! But why is Kylo heart broken and Rey all in love? Razz
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:33

@shii405 wrote:
@Darth_Awakened

OMG SO CUUUTEEEE!!! But why is Kylo heart broken and Rey all in love? Razz
@shii405

This made my day! I do think the broken hearts are a true reflection of the character. The dude feels too much, probably to his own detriment. And hearts, broken or not, are always associated with romance.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:34

Note that there's one where Rey is blushing... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The stars wouldn't shine so bright without a little darkness.
GIF source: [X]

Bonjour ma cousine,
Bonjour mon cousin germain,
On m'a dit que vous m'aimiez,
Est-ce bien la vérité?
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Je n'm'en soucie guère,
Passez par ici et vous par là,
Bonjour ma cousine et puis voilà!

Irina de France

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:46

Moonlight13
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:56

@Moonlight13

I started reading then watched the bridal carry gif at least a dozen times - it’s been a while since I’d seen it lol
MrsWindu
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:56

@Moonlight13

Never heard of that site, but item #10 is a strong closing argument. We've yet to hear any of the filmmakers or cast debunk this particular possibility and given the comments by HF about the bridge scene, the fact he yells out the name of his oldest son (coincidence or not, you do something that high profile and it just happens to be the same name as your child who you've worked really hard on your relationship with, it still matters how that could impact/reflect said relationship), and Lawrence Kasdan co-wrote that scene with his son - yeah I don't take that to mean it's about a horrible son who betrays his father and is damned to Hell. And after 18 months of not even acknowledging that they're in the same movie, suddenly it's like oh we can talk about what's going on between these two characters.

Also #11, it's entirely possible that a lot of the fans got played by TFA's marketing roll out as part of the Mystery Box being presented because this really is the ST trio. We already know thanks to the comments of one of the people in this photo that he's not playing romance with one of the other people in this photo.

We all know that Oscar Isaac is the Internet's boyfriend, so honestly his looks and magnetism, he gets his own thing in the ST. Like he'd just overpower the rest of them if he were part of any configuration of a trio.

Last edited by snufkin on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 23:00; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 22:58

Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 23:10

Nobody involved ever debunked? How about Rian Johnson's "no central romance" comment? Wasn't that half debunked Reylo?
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 23:19

@shii405 wrote:Nobody involved ever debunked? How about Rian Johnson's "no central romance" comment? Wasn't that half debunked Reylo?
@shii405

That got clarified, basically "no Han/Leia style romance"
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 0:26

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405 wrote:Nobody involved ever debunked? How about Rian Johnson's "no central romance" comment? Wasn't that half debunked Reylo?
@shii405

@Moonjump05

Exactly! But honestly that article hits the nail on the head. Anyone could have debunked a long time ago. They are going there guys! It is happening! Whether they kiss in TLJ or in IX is still up in the air, but Reylo will be canon sooner or later. It all points to that and makes sense to the story they are telling. Plus combined with all the Reylo marketing! Ahhh! I just cannot wait!

BTW, I am still in cloud nine thinking about Daisy´s comment to Adam, that the best thing of filming TLJ was becoming besties with him. That is special.. I love you
tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 0:42

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405

@Moonjump05
Not just that, he was only talking about his movie. The vast majority of Reylos never thought it would happen in VIII; rather, that VIII would serve as a backdrop that brings the characters to a place where romance becomes a viable plot element in IX. The quote was totally blown out of proportion and you still see misquotes of it everywhere.

FWIW, neither A New Hope nor Phantom Menace involves any central romance, but they do provide a backdrop for the romances that occur in the following film of each trilogy.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 0:54; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 0:45

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405

@Moonjump05
Not just that, he was only talking about his movie. The vast majority of Reylos never thought it would happen in VIII; rather, that VIII would serve as a backdrop that brings the characters to a place where romance becomes a viable plot element in IX. I've always said they were The quote was totally blown out of proportion and you still see misquotes of it everywhere.

FWIW, neither A New Hope nor Phantom Menace involves any central romance, but they do provide a backdrop for the romances that occur in the following film of each trilogy.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Exactly. The way Rian’s actual quote goes (and not the VF bs insert from journalist David Kamp) is you can interpret it as his movie is basically setting up the romance for the next one. Given Rey and Kylo’s dynamic the way TLJ ended, that’d make complete sense.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 0:57

@IoJovi wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405

@Moonjump05
Not just that, he was only talking about his movie. The vast majority of Reylos never thought it would happen in VIII; rather, that VIII would serve as a backdrop that brings the characters to a place where romance becomes a viable plot element in IX. I've always said they were The quote was totally blown out of proportion and you still see misquotes of it everywhere.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Exactly. The way Rian’s actual quote goes (and not the VF bs insert from journalist David Kamp) is you can interpret it as his movie is basically setting up the romance for the next one. Given Rey and Kylo’s dynamic the way TLJ ended, that’d make complete sense.
@IoJovi

You mean the way TFA ended right? Anyways, do you still have hope for a kiss on TLJ? At least I do, even if it is through a force vision. Wink
tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:01

@tukicarreno wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405

@Moonjump05

@FrolickingFizzgig

Exactly.  The way Rian’s actual quote goes (and not the VF bs insert from journalist David Kamp) is you can interpret it as his movie is basically setting up the romance for the next one.  Given Rey and Kylo’s dynamic the way TLJ ended, that’d make complete sense.
@IoJovi

You mean the way TFA ended right? Anyways, do you still have hope for a kiss on TLJ? At least I do, even if it is through a force vision. Wink
@tukicarreno

TFA.  Yes, my bad.  Laughing  I promise I don’t know anything else anyone else here knows...

Anyways, I’m not banking my hopes on a kiss, but if we get one, it’ll be at the end of the movie, probably at the same time stamp as Vader throwing Palpatine down the hole in RoTJ.  If I remember right, Han and Leia started off hot and heavy right from the beginning in ESB.  Reylo is not going to be like that, and honestly I probably wouldn’t love them as much as I do if they were just some run of the mill pairing.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:12

@IoJovi wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@shii405

@Moonjump05

@FrolickingFizzgig

Exactly.  The way Rian’s actual quote goes (and not the VF bs insert from journalist David Kamp) is you can interpret it as his movie is basically setting up the romance for the next one.  Given Rey and Kylo’s dynamic the way TLJ ended, that’d make complete sense.
@IoJovi

@tukicarreno

TFA.  Yes, my bad.  Laughing  I promise I don’t know anything else anyone else here knows...

Anyways, I’m not banking my hopes on a kiss, but if we get one, it’ll be at the end of the movie, probably at the same time stamp as Vader throwing Palpatine down the hole in RoTJ.  If I remember right, Han and Leia started off hot and heavy right from the beginning in ESB.  Reylo is not going to be like that, and honestly I probably wouldn’t love them as much as I do if they were just some run of the mill pairing.
@IoJovi

Kylo and Rey are with Snoke, somehow gets from his clutches and fight off Praetorian Guards. Kylo knowing they can't win and escape them says to Rey to go. She argues, they look at each other, followed by a romantic gesture or a kiss. I wish movies were sometimes a bit simple like that but maybe. Ehem
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:20

@Cowgirlsamurai
I just did. And I might have tagged a few people who aren’t Reylo fans...maybe...
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:38

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai
I just did. And I might have tagged a few people who aren’t Reylo fans...maybe...
@PalmettoBlue

You are brave!!! Shocked
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 4:23

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai
@PalmettoBlue

You are brave!!! Shocked
@Cowgirlsamurai

Well, I guess I wasn’t sorted into a Gryffindor by 90% of tests I took for nothing.
HA!
The truth is that most people on my page are either GA or completely uncaring. And those that do care know that I’ll have bullet-pointed arguments to anything they offer, so they probably won’t even bother. Laughing The people I tagged are in the latter group.
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum