ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 16

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 16

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 21 Apr - 15:45

@motherofpearl1 wrote:They did say he wasn't a Sith....so it begs the question; who is he?

Maybe...this would be creepy....he's some kind of corrupted Jedi? affraid
@motherofpearl1

I've heard him described as a "dark Jedi."
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 21 Apr - 15:48

That would be an excellent twist - and maybe one of the reasons Luke lost faith.
And if Snoke presented himself to Kylo as some sort of Jedi it would have been much easier to seduce him; Kylo would trust a Jedi, he wouldn't see the danger until it was too late.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Fri 21 Apr - 15:56

@motherofpearl1 wrote:That would be an excellent twist - and maybe one of the reasons Luke lost faith.
And if Snoke presented himself to Kylo as some sort of Jedi it would have been much easier to seduce him; Kylo would trust a Jedi, he wouldn't see the danger until it was too late.
@motherofpearl1

I once considered maybe Snoke was one of The Lost Twenty, similar as Dooku.
Once a Jedi, but renounced the order long time ago.
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 21 Apr - 16:03

@SkyStar wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:I can imagine Snoke as a materialist. Tho not in the Trump/Heiffner image. 

Spacebaby and I had a little back and forth last night about how the Jedi are too spiritual and detached from the real world, while the Sith are too attached and bestial. Polar opposites that reflect characteristics of the Light and the Dark. 

Snoke is interested in Ben because he has both. I speculated that maybe Snoke just wants him to be his personal boydguard/pet/collection. But it could be that Snoke actually wants Ben because he wants to achieve the same thing. The power over Light and Dark. 

So he may be portrayed as both opulent and materialistic, but at the same time with a hint of Forcr spirituality. It just might be the ultimate power. 

He could be a cross between Scar and Frollo, power hungry and manipulative.
@Rei of Sunshine

To be honest I'm pretty dubious over Snoke being some sort of 'Hugh Hefner'; he was seen as plainly clad in TFA. I suspect they've got him mixed up with another character, and I won't accept him as a richly clad millionaire until I see it in canon - just as I'm sceptical over Rian claiming he moved Kylo's scar to make it look 'cool', not when the SWC promo pic showed it in it's original format. Very Happy

One thing I do find intriguing....the rumour of Snoke wearing a ring which could turn into a darksabre. The idea of Snoke using a sabre opens up all sorts of opportunities for a final battle between him, Rey and Kylo.
@motherofpearl1

There was some reasoning earlier that we couldn't really see Snoke's get up at all since he was a shadowy holo. And that could be deceiving us for what's to come. Tho that black kyber ring stands for a good example. Maybe Snoke is the SW equivalent of a religious artefact collector.

I encounter a lot of people like this when I used to work with religious art conservation. They collected all the random religious things, but mainly Spanish colonial saint sculptures, paintings, medallions, rosaries made of ivory or metal, and numerous crucifixes. They claim to feel holy when surrounded by these things. One priest even dug up the foundations of a 300 yr old cemetery chapen in our city when he heard of a legend that Spanish priests kept treasures underground.

There's a certain obssession to it and maybe Snoke is just the same. Maybe he wants to collect as much Jedi and Sith relic so he could feel as if he was one of them, and maybe absorb their lingering power in the process. 

To him Kylo could be the equivalent of the 2nd coming of Christ.

(UUUUUGH i dont understand why skyforum always resizes my texts)
@Rei of Sunshine

This sounds pretty legit and MSW might as well interpreted the costume too much literally.
Judging by the way they include characters fascionated  by collecting old artifacts (Ransolm Casterfo for example) this may be the case.

It could also comes handy that not only Luke, but also Snoke could give more insight to the ancient stuff.
@SkyStar

I agree. MSW might know stuff, but after the "Kylo wears a Vader cape" stuff when their own picture showed him looking like Lord Byron, I am more skeptical about fashion interpretation. Snoke could be from nobility. Snoke could be a throwback to the prequel era and before  where people, including good Padme, wore the most over-the-top outfits in the universe. I mean Palpatine wore a bunch of velvet before he became emperor. Couunt Dooku didn’t seem to have cheap clothes. And didn't some rumor say that some of the world-building would be more prequel-like? The PT could get pretty luxurious.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 21 Apr - 16:10

MSW is great for obtaining facts, but their interpretation of those facts is something else entirely. The Vader cape situation is quite comical now given we now KNOW what Kylo will look like in VIII. He sure as hell ain't Vader, that's for certain!

I remember they reported Kylo killed Han in TFA before it was released, but they made it sound like he walked up to Han, stabbed him, and threw him off the bridge in cold blood. We now know that's anything but how it actually went down.

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 21 Apr - 16:21

@IoJovi wrote:MSW is great for obtaining facts, but their interpretation of those facts is something else entirely. The Vader cape situation is quite comical now given we now KNOW what Kylo will look like in VIII. He sure as hell ain't Vader, that's for certain!

I remember they reported Kylo killed Han in TFA before it was released, but they made it sound like he walked up to Han, stabbed him, and threw him off the bridge in cold blood. We now know that's anything but how it actually went down.
@IoJovi

I remember the post when Jason had to explain obtaining the Han's death rumor.

He was told by his sources something in the vein of: Han shows him self in front of Kylo, Kylo walks to him and silenced the conversation forever!
Silencing the conversation forever ended in infamous "murder in COLD BLOOD"later on, that even now some tend to repeat like broken records.
As well, at that point Jason speculated Han's killing as being Kenobi-ANH sacrifice 2.0. : Han shows himself in front Kylo in order to protect Rey and Finn - which also ended inaccurate.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Fri 21 Apr - 16:25

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:I can imagine Snoke as a materialist. Tho not in the Trump/Heiffner image. 

Spacebaby and I had a little back and forth last night about how the Jedi are too spiritual and detached from the real world, while the Sith are too attached and bestial. Polar opposites that reflect characteristics of the Light and the Dark. 

Snoke is interested in Ben because he has both. I speculated that maybe Snoke just wants him to be his personal boydguard/pet/collection. But it could be that Snoke actually wants Ben because he wants to achieve the same thing. The power over Light and Dark. 

So he may be portrayed as both opulent and materialistic, but at the same time with a hint of Forcr spirituality. It just might be the ultimate power. 

@Rei of Sunshine

To be honest I'm pretty dubious over Snoke being some sort of 'Hugh Hefner'; he was seen as plainly clad in TFA. I suspect they've got him mixed up with another character, and I won't accept him as a richly clad millionaire until I see it in canon - just as I'm sceptical over Rian claiming he moved Kylo's scar to make it look 'cool', not when the SWC promo pic showed it in it's original format. Very Happy

One thing I do find intriguing....the rumour of Snoke wearing a ring which could turn into a darksabre. The idea of Snoke using a sabre opens up all sorts of opportunities for a final battle between him, Rey and Kylo.
@motherofpearl1

There was some reasoning earlier that we couldn't really see Snoke's get up at all since he was a shadowy holo. And that could be deceiving us for what's to come. Tho that black kyber ring stands for a good example. Maybe Snoke is the SW equivalent of a religious artefact collector.

I encounter a lot of people like this when I used to work with religious art conservation. They collected all the random religious things, but mainly Spanish colonial saint sculptures, paintings, medallions, rosaries made of ivory or metal, and numerous crucifixes. They claim to feel holy when surrounded by these things. One priest even dug up the foundations of a 300 yr old cemetery chapen in our city when he heard of a legend that Spanish priests kept treasures underground.

There's a certain obssession to it and maybe Snoke is just the same. Maybe he wants to collect as much Jedi and Sith relic so he could feel as if he was one of them, and maybe absorb their lingering power in the process. 

@Rei of Sunshine

This sounds pretty legit and MSW might as well interpreted the costume too much literally.
Judging by the way they include characters fascionated  by collecting old artifacts (Ransolm Casterfo for example) this may be the case.

It could also comes handy that not only Luke, but also Snoke could give more insight to the ancient stuff.
@SkyStar

I agree. MSW might know stuff, but after the "Kylo wears a Vader cape" stuff when their own picture showed him looking like Lord Byron, I am more skeptical about fashion interpretation. Snoke could be from nobility. Snoke could be a throwback to the prequel era and before  where people, including good Padme, wore the most over-the-top outfits in the universe. I mean Palpatine wore a bunch of velvet before he became emperor. Couunt Dooku didn’t seem to have cheap clothes. And didn't some rumor say that some of the world-building would be more prequel-like? The PT could get pretty luxurious.
@SoloSideCousin

I wouldn't mind luxurious costumes. Imagine the cosplay possibilities!
Rei of Sunshine
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 21 Apr - 16:50

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

@motherofpearl1

@Rei of Sunshine

@SkyStar

@SoloSideCousin

I wouldn't mind luxurious costumes. Imagine the cosplay possibilities!
@Rei of Sunshine

No kidding! Some of the most beautiful costumes at SWC were the Padmes. Some of those cosplayers put some serious work into those outfits.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi on Fri 21 Apr - 16:54

@SkyStar wrote: If it turns out that he admires Vader because he is the only one that Kylo thinks would understand him as he is(and Snoke played on that by praising Kylos relation to Vader), then that would actually be pretty much a heartbreak.
In that case it is actually a blessing he has met Rey. I can not see anybody else understanding how he feels or at least giving him the hope that he is not a monster he wants to be to prove everybody they where right about him being dark or a hearthless monster.
@SkyStar That's what I've always thought, especially in the moment where he says "show me, grandfather" and his voice kind of breaks...I don't know he always seems so vulnerable in that moment. I think it's sad...and it's the first hint that there's conflict in him. He wears something that covers him from head to toe and a mask to intimidate other persons, he keeps everyone away from him and the only thing he confides to is the broken mask of his grandfather. He's surrounded by stormtroopers and officers and the Knights of Ren and yet he's utterly alone, just like Rey. And he wants to believe that "the Supreme Leader is wise" when in truth he's only using him for his powers. Given that he felt abandoned by his family I do think that he partially latched on the figure of his grandfather to have the illusion of belonging, that someone does love him and cares for him. I don't know if they're going to address it but there's also the question of how and when he retrieved Darth Vader mask and what Kylo meant when he said "Show me again the power of the Darkness"...when and how did Kylo witness this power before, and are we sure that it was his grandfather who did it?
And yes it's sad because even the novelization and the databank said that during the "You need a teacher" part his tone was beseeching and that he was entreating her. Rey rejected him for obvious reasons (for now) but I can't imagine how he felt to see the only kindred  (and Force sensitive) soul he came across running away from him.

Last edited by Hasi on Fri 21 Apr - 17:06; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typossssssssss)
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 21 Apr - 16:56

Just a boy craving love...
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 21 Apr - 17:46

I always said. If you look at the person perceived as a villain, look at the ones who created them. These are the real villains and in this case Snoke.
DarthRen
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor on Fri 21 Apr - 20:18

@snufkin wrote:
@Helix wrote:Rey trips balls after getting into Luke's stash of dank space weed.
@Helix

One of my main predictions has been that Luke spent most of the past 6 years smoking weed, talking to himself, and wandering around in a bathrobe.
@snufkin

Ok when you phrase it that way I can imagine Hamill playing Luke like The Big Leboski aka The Dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 21 Apr - 20:51

@Darth Dementor wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@Helix wrote:Rey trips balls after getting into Luke's stash of dank space weed.
@Helix

One of my main predictions has been that Luke spent most of the past 6 years smoking weed, talking to himself, and wandering around in a bathrobe.
@snufkin

Ok when you phrase it that way I can imagine Hamill playing Luke like The Big Leboski aka The Dude.

@Darth Dementor

When Luke turned up at the end in his Jedi robe, my first thought was the introduction of the Dude in his bathrobe, wandering through the dairy aisle of Ralph's Supermarket!
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 21 Apr - 21:37

@Darth Dementor wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@Helix

@snufkin

@Darth Dementor

ROTFL!!!!!! That quote!!!!!! (Still lol). I need to see that movie again!!! Lol!!!
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCrumble122 on Sat 22 Apr - 0:43

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:John Boyega was on the BBC The One Show last night, mostly to talk about going back to the stage with Woyzeck, but he did mention a few TLJ things. He more or less confirmed being in scenes with Princes William and Harry (as already reported in the tabloids) but he didn't do any filming with Gary Barlow. John said he is signed up for all 3 films, as expected. Not playing coy like Daisy and Adam. Harrison Ford will not be back, he said, despite HF's persistent refusal to rule himself out of future movies. Nothing earth shattering but he's always lovely in interviews.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I found the interview, if anyone is interested in watching it.

AppleCrumble122
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 22 Apr - 0:58

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dementor wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@Helix

@snufkin

@Darth Dementor

ROTFL!!!!!! That quote!!!!!! (Still lol). I need to see that movie again!!! Lol!!!
@SoloSideCousin

I'm genuinely surprised that somebody with much better social media skills than I have hasn't meme'd that particular moment yet. Especially when this is Luke's demeanor with the Emperor in RotJ

snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 22 Apr - 5:59

@AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:John Boyega was on the BBC The One Show last night, mostly to talk about going back to the stage with Woyzeck, but he did mention a few TLJ things. He more or less confirmed being in scenes with Princes William and Harry (as already reported in the tabloids) but he didn't do any filming with Gary Barlow. John said he is signed up for all 3 films, as expected. Not playing coy like Daisy and Adam. Harrison Ford will not be back, he said, despite HF's persistent refusal to rule himself out of future movies. Nothing earth shattering but he's always lovely in interviews.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I found the interview, if anyone is interested in watching it.

@AppleCrumble122

Interesting how John is more open than Daisy and Adam...to me it signifies whatever the future holds for Kylo and Rey they're trying to keep a lid on it!
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 22 Apr - 6:22

It's also something of a trade-off. We got virtually no visual details about the Resistance plot, but we have been given a fair amount of information from the actors about their characters' roles, relationships and what they're going to be up to. In fact, we have a vague outline of what goes down just from that one Good Morning America thing. Finn is a big deal now, Rose is a maintenance worker, something happens and they end up on some kind of vital mission together during which they very likely fall in love. Add to that the fact that they're going to need villains countering them and you can slap + Troopers Phasma right into that plotline as well. It fits.

On the other hand we have Luke and Rey on Ahch-To with unmasked Kylo mysteriously (for those who don't follow spoilers) on the poster. We got a lot of visuals from Ahch-To and some hints that Luke might not be all there, but everybody is basically staying hush hush about Kylo, as we're not supposed to know he's on Ahch-To, and anything that does get discussed relates to Luke or Rey. All we have about Kylo in VIII is Adam's one line about being excited for fans to see his "humanity".

I find this marketing stuff interesting, and it does give us something to talk about at least. I'm honestly really hyped for Finn and Rose's little quest. It sounds fun.
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 22 Apr - 6:54

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Airemyn wrote:What source is saying that Snoke is like Hefner or Trump? Good god no! We have enough of that in reality without it in fiction too! Sad
@Airemyn

It might be from the last MSW podcast, which I listened to today. They were saying Snoke is a greedy bastard, interested in money and power. The money part kind of threw me because while I see him interested in power and controlling others, money and material objects doesn't really fit in with what I imagined. I'm wondering if I understood it wrong, to be honest. I was working while listening to it.
@IoJovi

That.... doesn't sound like Snoke. It doesn't sound like the brainwashing, mysterious creature from the books who watched the Empire fall and has been around for who knows how long. Maybe they got confused with BDT's character? Wouldn't surprise me considering Croatia looks like Space Las Vegas.
@AppleCrumble122

I thought the same thing. This isn't the Snoke I thought I saw in TFA but MSW were talking about him wearing gold robes and curly toed slippers, which is where the space Hugh Hefner comparison came from. Also, his big a** ship sounded sort of like Trump Tower in space! I'm wondering if they changed stuff to mirror what's happening in US/world politics, except Bob Iger and Kathy Kennedy were so adamant Star Wars wasn't poilitical(!!!) during the whole Rogue One backlash and threatened boycott by Trump supporters.
@Mrs Ben Solo

In the hellish, dystopian Hill Valley of the future in Back to the Future 2, Biff Tannen was deliberately modeled after Donald Trump, with the glitzy "Biff Tower" and the huge painting of himself behind his desk. Works for me. We watched the series recently and my kids even picked up on it.
Lily Snape
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 22 Apr - 7:01

@Lily Snape wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Airemyn wrote:What source is saying that Snoke is like Hefner or Trump? Good god no! We have enough of that in reality without it in fiction too! Sad
@Airemyn

It might be from the last MSW podcast, which I listened to today. They were saying Snoke is a greedy bastard, interested in money and power. The money part kind of threw me because while I see him interested in power and controlling others, money and material objects doesn't really fit in with what I imagined. I'm wondering if I understood it wrong, to be honest. I was working while listening to it.
@IoJovi

That.... doesn't sound like Snoke. It doesn't sound like the brainwashing, mysterious creature from the books who watched the Empire fall and has been around for who knows how long. Maybe they got confused with BDT's character? Wouldn't surprise me considering Croatia looks like Space Las Vegas.
@AppleCrumble122

I thought the same thing. This isn't the Snoke I thought I saw in TFA but MSW were talking about him wearing gold robes and curly toed slippers, which is where the space Hugh Hefner comparison came from. Also, his big a** ship sounded sort of like Trump Tower in space! I'm wondering if they changed stuff to mirror what's happening in US/world politics, except Bob Iger and Kathy Kennedy were so adamant Star Wars wasn't poilitical(!!!) during the whole Rogue One backlash and threatened boycott by Trump supporters.
@Mrs Ben Solo

In the hellish, dystopian Hill Valley of the future in Back to the Future 2, Biff Tannen was deliberately modeled after Donald Trump, with the glitzy "Biff Tower" and the huge painting of himself behind his desk. Works for me. We watched the series recently and my kids even picked up on it.
@Lily Snape

It's amazing how well Back to the Future 1 & 2 both stand up after 30 years...and it's painful how spot-on some of the stuff in Back to the Future 2 ended up being (one year too late on the Cubs WS win, though).

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 22 Apr - 7:04

@SkyStar wrote:I have always been fan of the theory that Kylo has his own goal, but lately with the shattered mask it points out more to him being lied and decieved to.
Then the question really is as @Helix pointed out -what has happened that Kylo saided with the FO. How awful could it have been? Perhaps audience will ask the same question in the beginning of TLJ after seeing Snoke in order for movie to answer it with Rey's vision.
And in all honesty, if it turns out that the others really attacked him because of the Vader reveal and besides that all of his life everybody was afraid of him because of that and even after that Han was still going about too much Vader in him, that is just tragic tbh. As after TFA Kylos obsession with Vader was clearly made to be mocked about - even in the Lego game. If it turns out that he admires Vader because he is the only one that Kylo thinks would understand him as he is(and Snoke played on that by praising Kylos relation to Vader), then that would actually be pretty much a heartbreak.
In that case it is actually a blessing he has met Rey. I can not see anybody else understanding how he feels or at least giving him the hope that he is not a monster he wants to be to prove everybody they where right about him being dark or a hearthless monster.
@SkyStar

I think that it's very likely that Ben Solo found out that his grandfather Anakin Skywalker had become Darth Vader when his classmates tell him and attack him for it-- just because of the way people (who were older and wiser than a bunch of adolescent Jedi trainees, even including her own supporters and employees) turned on Leia after the Vader reveal in Bloodline. I also have this theory that the other person besides Vader who will understand Kylo eventually is Rey, after she has struggled with the Dark side-- in my headcanon, something has happened that is turning her to the Dark side, and he has this epiphany about how miserable it has made his life and tries to stop her from falling like he did, thus turning back to the Light himself. And THAT could be one doozy of a surprise and a cliffhanger. Smile It will probably never happen, but if it did, I think that would be good storytelling and a convincing connection between these two characters.
Lily Snape
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 22 Apr - 7:14

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Lily Snape wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Airemyn

@IoJovi

@AppleCrumble122

@Mrs Ben Solo

@Lily Snape

It's amazing how well Back to the Future 1 & 2 both stand up after 30 years...and it's painful how spot-on some of the stuff in Back to the Future 2 ended up being (one year too late on the Cubs WS win, though).
@ISeeAnIsland

My 11-year-old wants to go as Marty McFly for Halloween this year. Smile Borrow his sister's puffy down vest and his dad's suspenders, buy some cheap aviator sunglasses, borrow a skateboard...so it does seem to be holding up, unlike some stuff that we rewatched which just hasn't aged well. Even at the time, I remember cringing at the casual racism in Sixteen Candles, for example. (And in The Phantom Menace, for that matter.)
Lily Snape
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 22 Apr - 7:28

I loved those movies.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacrebleu on Sat 22 Apr - 18:15

Am I imagining things, or did Rian Johnson say somewhere that there would be flasbacks in TLJ?
Sacrebleu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 22 Apr - 18:21

@Sacrebleu wrote:Am I imagining things, or did Rian Johnson say somewhere that there would be flasbacks in TLJ?
@Sacrebleu

I think that's come trickling out via potential spoilers, that Rey will be privvy to what actually happened in Ben's past via more Force visions. And we can kinda guess given him working on various story details with Claudia Johnson in Bloodline (but without spoiling her) that we'll get a sort of Godfather Part II story where the flashbacks happen prior to the first movie in the trilogy but as central to the story of the 2nd part.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum