Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sat 6 May - 20:40

Found something interesting while scrolling the Facebook page of ANOVOS, a costume replica maker, who shared this picture of Lucasfilms:



LF also wrote: "Our friends from ANOVOS sent over some helmets for May the 4th!" (the replicas by ANOVOS are licensed and they're working closely together with Lucasfilm, since they need to get a closer look at the original movie outfits in order to remake them as correctly as possible)

But look at that poster in the background. Apparently the movie His Captive Woman was a great movie of its time (released in 1929), and features a well-executed romance build up between a 'bad girl' and a 'good cop'.

The only description of its content I could find was this review from IMDB:

This part-talkie, screened last week at Syracuse's Cinefest, is both technically accomplished and dramatically satisfying. Immoral flapper Dorothy MacKail is on trial for murder, she's already confessed, and we see in flashback how she had a change of life and heart after being pursued by honest, hunky cop Milton Sills. (He has a nice Harrison Ford quality, and he's comfortable under the early microphones, though his Irish accent comes and goes.) He pursues her to the South Seas, captures her and attempts to take her back to trial, and the two are shipwrecked on a desert island, nicely portrayed by Hawaiian location filming. The trial sequences are all-talking and everything else all-silent, though with musical scoring and sound effects; we get at least five choruses apiece of Irving Berlin's "Lady of the Evening" (when she's being a floozie) and Victor Herbert's "To the Land of My Own Romance" (when she's purifying). The plot has holes and the happy ending strains credibility, but we're so rooting for these two that we buy it. And while bad-girl-redeemed-through-God movies usually make me impatient and cross, this one has a more solid foundation than most. I suppose if you were indefinitely shipwrecked in a tropical paradise, you would indeed look back on your life's mistakes and wonder about how you might improve yourself. As far as I know, this one received no special attention among the raft of early talkies, but its excellent technical values and George Fitzmaurice's sensitive direction make it noteworthy.

( Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0019986/ )

It doesn't have to mean anything of course but it caught my attention nonetheless. Confus
avatar
Rimfaxe96
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 986
Likes : 5466
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 21
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 7 May - 2:13

@bossbaby wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:I have heard a lot about the force being dormant, and Baze losing his force powers. I wonder what it all means.
@spacebaby45678

I guess it could mean that the Force wasn't awakening in new users until Rey, but people who had already accessed it (Kylo, Luke, Leia, Snoke) could still use their powers.
@bossbaby

There was definitely something about the force being dormant.  I remember reading things like that in the 2015 JJ interviews about the TFA ... but they didn't define what "dormant" meant.  I think what you say here could be a good possibility ... that basically for a period of time no new force sensitives "awakened" so Snoke, Luke and Kylo would be very "alone" in the galaxy. 

This theory would make sense in a few ways.  First, it's a big deal when Rey does awaken, even for Snoke.  If there were people awakening all the time, like they seemed to in the prequel era, I don't think Rey would be so special.  Secondly, it would explain part of the reason that Kylo is so bowled over by her.  If he thinks he's the only one, then to find another and for the "another" to be a gorgeous young woman would blow his mind.  Thirdly, this could also feed into a prophecy or vision, like the one who breaks the dormancy will do something special.  Finally, if Kylo is "the only one" in the sense that he has a problem with both Luke and Snoke (his private agenda, whatever it is), this could explain this whole self-sacrificial vibe to him ... because if he thinks "something" needs to be done, he will be the only one who can do it ... at whatever the cost.  Something like that could go a long way to explaining some of his behavior.  He might have been wrong, but he will have some reasoning to rely upon.  It would also explain why he was so desperate to teach Rey once he realized her force sensitivity.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2807
Likes : 11989
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Sun 7 May - 2:26

@Rimfaxe96 - okay now I want to track down a copy of that movie, I <3 precode stuff and that one sounds fun. The lost on a desert island trope is a classic, like Cary Grant's "My Favorite Wife."  Also funny coincidence, two opponents trapped together on an island, feelings start to change. What have I been saying about The Tempest?

In terms of the Force, they've at least dropped hints from the books that Leia had a strong bond with Ben as a child, both in utero and from Han's anxious PoV when he was a newborn w/the line about them sharing something he could never understand. And there was DR's comment about not knowing if Rey was a Jedi with the additional comment this had been discussed about Leia because she didn't follow the same path as Luke. I could also swear reading somewhere that one of the scenes which got cut from TFA was to have her react a la Obi-Wan's "a million voices cried out" when the Hosnian System is destroyed.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Sun 7 May - 3:33

I know "the books don't necessarily count as the Gospel truth," but I got a couple SW related eBooks from my library and the junior novel ends on this note:



Also the Epilogue opens with this summary. Really, the junior novel is so much better written even if ADF has the nostalgia factor from the original tie-in novel

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 7 May - 10:16

@snufkin wrote:I know "the books don't necessarily count as the Gospel truth," but I got a couple SW related eBooks from my library and the junior novel ends on this note:



Also the Epilogue opens with this summary. Really, the junior novel is so much better written even if ADF has the nostalgia factor from the original tie-in novel

@snufkin

I like these quotes and that is 1,000 miles from Rey being the "force" awakening... to she awakens the force within in herself. Rey is a microcosm of the macrocosm not the macrocosm itself.
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2202
Likes : 5033
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Sun 7 May - 17:59

@spacebaby45678 - yep and it's a direct callback to the Emperor telling Vader that there's been a Disturbance. Wonder if that's just semantics or if it's an actual difference between her and Luke as Force Users. Also the Awakening detail is one of the big ones "he's going to get eeeevilller" arguments use to bolster their claim because JJ said the Lightside awakened in Rey and the Darkside awakened in Kylo/Ben (not too strongly in him judging from the whole Han business).

Also even if the books are given room for the authors to do their own thing, Kylo/Ben is written as being an angry young man with words like rage and fury describing his inner state of mind. Also he's pretty much pissed in all of his interactions with Poe, Finn on SKB, and Hux. With Han he's sad and in pain, with the Vader mask he's fearful and angry at himself, with Snoke it's fear/pleading, but with Rey he's either calm or scared because she's put him in his place.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 7 May - 19:30

@snufkin wrote:@spacebaby45678 - yep and it's a direct callback to the Emperor telling Vader that there's been a Disturbance. Wonder if that's just semantics or if it's an actual difference between her and Luke as Force Users. Also the Awakening detail is one of the big ones "he's going to get eeeevilller" arguments use to bolster their claim because JJ said the Lightside awakened in Rey and the Darkside awakened in Kylo/Ben (not too strongly in him judging from the whole Han business).

Also even if the books are given room for the authors to do their own thing, Kylo/Ben is written as being an angry young man with words like rage and fury describing his inner state of mind. Also he's pretty much pissed in all of his interactions with Poe, Finn on SKB, and Hux. With Han he's sad and in pain, with the Vader mask he's fearful and angry at himself, with Snoke it's fear/pleading, but with Rey he's either calm or scared because she's put him in his place.
@snufkin

Don't know if you ever saw this but just in case you hadn't... GL wanted the AOTC to mirror Dr. Z

avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2202
Likes : 5033
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Sun 7 May - 21:28

@spacebaby45678 - True confession, I only learned in the past two weeks about the deliberate intention to reference Dr. Zhivago in the PT. And I can't even be a pretentious film nerd and claim that it was from reading a book or high minded article. I was reading the Wikipedia entry on cinematic influences on the Star Wars franchise.

The funny thing about reading that entry and your post was that my immediate conclusion after seeing TFA for the first time was that Rey is probably like Tanya Komarova. And that her experience of Luke will be like Tanya meeting Obi-Wan Yevgrav Zhivago and learning that her parents were targeted and on the run from larger political/military forces when the family was separated forever.



You get credit for making me realize that I had unconsciously jumped to that conclusion because of Zhivago and @armadeus made the observation that maybe Ben/Kylo are like Pasha/Strelnikov. Which is turns out is a frequent topic of discussion about Anakin/Vader in both the OT and PT.

In terms of direct references in AotC. I get that the place they escape to on Naboo is a reference to Varykino, but I never would've guessed it. Certainly doesn't look as miserable as that place in full ice. I think maybe this is what all of the clunky we can't be in love dialogue was meant to be like. Also for the life of me, while I completely understand why Lara and Zhivago were in danger from larger forces and considered subversive/threats to them, I still don't understand from what was shown in the movie why Padme was targeted:



Another unintended similarity is how much the characters of Lara and Padme are bungled. In the original novel, she's shown to be smart, ambitious, an excellent student, and a teacher. Which the movie doesn't really cover, just that she's more of a tragic beauty and passive character. Kind of like what happens to Padme by the end of the PT. Also wonder if that means GL thought at all about The Emperor and his alter ego being any kind of similarity to Rod Steiger's Komarovsky?

Anyways, that's what totally fascinates me about these movies. It's a franchise made by people who all studied film in school. Or Carrie Fisher's case, was educated by a parent who was in the last generation of actors for the studio system and Golden Age of Hollywood. I'd love to hear a discussion about which directors they continue to pay homage to. You've already heard recent comments from Kathleen Kennedy about her love of David Lean, there are clear cinematography references in the Jakku sequences to Lawrence of Arabia, and Rian Johnson has mentioned an entire list of influence films that all come from the Criterion Collection, include the jidaigeki/chanbara genre.

Film nerd dream reference for TLJ would be this confrontation/face off between Rey and Ben/Kylo with her delivering the lines "I saw a piece of your manhood...your point, their village" in regards to Tuaneel. Also notice the scar on Pasha/Strelnikov's face looking similar to Kylo's.

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 7 May - 22:44

@snufkin wrote:@spacebaby45678 - True confession, I only learned in the past two weeks about the deliberate intention to reference Dr. Zhivago in the PT. And I can't even be a pretentious film nerd and claim that it was from reading a book or high minded article. I was reading the Wikipedia entry on cinematic influences on the Star Wars franchise.

The funny thing about reading that entry and your post was that my immediate conclusion after seeing TFA for the first time was that Rey is probably like Tanya Komarova. And that her experience of Luke will be like Tanya meeting Obi-Wan Yevgrav Zhivago and learning that her parents were targeted and on the run from larger political/military forces when the family was separated forever.



You get credit for making me realize that I had unconsciously jumped to that conclusion because of Zhivago and @armadeus made the observation that maybe Ben/Kylo are like Pasha/Strelnikov. Which is turns out is a frequent topic of discussion about Anakin/Vader in both the OT and PT.

In terms of direct references in AotC. I get that the place they escape to on Naboo is a reference to Varykino, but I never would've guessed it. Certainly doesn't look as miserable as that place in full ice. I think maybe this is what all of the clunky we can't be in love dialogue was meant to be like. Also for the life of me, while I completely understand why Lara and Zhivago were in danger from larger forces and considered subversive/threats to them, I still don't understand from what was shown in the movie why Padme was targeted:



Another unintended similarity is how much the characters of Lara and Padme are bungled. In the original novel, she's shown to be smart, ambitious, an excellent student, and a teacher. Which the movie doesn't really cover, just that she's more of a tragic beauty and passive character. Kind of like what happens to Padme by the end of the PT. Also wonder if that means GL thought at all about The Emperor and his alter ego being any kind of similarity to Rod Steiger's Komarovsky?

Anyways, that's what totally fascinates me about these movies. It's a franchise made by people who all studied film in school. Or Carrie Fisher's case, was educated by a parent who was in the last generation of actors for the studio system and Golden Age of Hollywood. I'd love to hear a discussion about which directors they continue to pay homage to. You've already heard recent comments from Kathleen Kennedy about her love of David Lean, there are clear cinematography references in the Jakku sequences to Lawrence of Arabia, and Rian Johnson has mentioned an entire list of influence films that all come from the Criterion Collection, include the jidaigeki/chanbara genre.

Film nerd dream reference for TLJ would be this confrontation/face off between Rey and Ben/Kylo with her delivering the lines "I saw a piece of your manhood...your point, their village" in regards to Tuaneel. Also notice the scar on Pasha/Strelnikov's face looking similar to Kylo's.

@snufkin

Ok, to be honest I have always found Dr. Z to be a snooze fest, a beautiful snooze fest, but I tried watching it again recently but to no avail I still think it is too slow in pace just like Lawrence of Arabia. But, I have to agree that the most likely explanation for Rey's abandonment is her family being targeted by Snoke's "shadow council" . Not as exotic or strange or original as some might like but it would fit nicely into the current story as it stands. But why where they targeted and who they are as a "threat" to the shadow council might be more interesting.
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2202
Likes : 5033
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Sun 7 May - 23:01

@spacebaby45678 - they're movies meant for the big screen for sure. I saw a 70mm cut of Lawrence of Arabia at the Paramount Theater in Austin, which no way I've ever been able to sit through in one session watching on TV. But on the screen, the cinematography, editing, score it all comes together. Zhivago is a snooze, especially compared to how much more complex the characters are in the novel. But it's a beautiful snooze.

the most likely explanation for Rey's abandonment is her family being targeted by Snoke's "shadow council" . Not as exotic or strange or original as some might like but it would fit nicely into the current story as it stands. But why where they targeted and who they are as a "threat" to the shadow council might be more interesting.

I really think that's the most likely story for her. It doesn't even have to line up with politics or the Jedi, they could simply be targets or holding on to something Snoke wants. And that once the pieces fall into place and you see Ben/Kylo's loyalty start to waver and his sympathy/trust/likely falling hard for Rey, that's going to be a huge kick in the pants for him besides however the two of them line up for being the Balance.

Her being on Jakku is also an awful lot like Marian's introduction to Raiders of the Lost Ark, young woman fending for herself because alone and stuck in a dangerous backwater after a parent had been killed. There was a whole back story Lawrence Kasdan said got cut from the movie about what happened with Marian's father and gosh if we haven't already had hints about visual and story references to Raiders, including relic hunting. Snoke may have had them killed for something he was after. Again the whole McGuffin is the map (or the saber) when it's actually Rey who's the missing piece.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 8 May - 2:30

Rian has so much patience...


_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 3532
Likes : 18131
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Mon 8 May - 2:36

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Rian has so much patience...

@ISeeAnIsland

That's some Reywalker shade if I've ever seen it... Laughing

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 4827
Likes : 26324
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 8 May - 5:45

@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Rian has so much patience...

@ISeeAnIsland

That's some Reywalker shade if I've ever seen it... Laughing
@IoJovi

MY MAN H-beating
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2369
Likes : 10137
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Helix on Mon 8 May - 8:38

Rian is just as tired of those types as everyone else is. A movie not being exactly what you wanted doesn't make it bad, doesn't mean you have to like it, but it's still not 'the worse ever' because you didn't get what you wanted. Also, what they wanted may not have made for a good story/movie.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2005
Likes : 7349
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Mon 8 May - 15:43

I vaguely remember a lot of the fanboy 'press' sites like Collider et all tying themselves in knots over how 'terrible' Looper was because 'you can't do X in time travel' and meanwhile the whole point of the characters and the story went sailing right over their heads. So he's likely had 5 years' worth of practice dealing with these type of people and developing a sense of humor about it. My favorite was still dragging the guy who posted a Fight Club gif (because of course) with some comment about it being a copy of ESB and his response was "you got me, I just spent the past 3 years doing exactly that."
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 8 May - 16:17

@snufkin wrote:I vaguely remember a lot of the fanboy 'press' sites like Collider et all tying themselves in knots over how 'terrible' Looper was because 'you can't do X in time travel' and meanwhile the whole point of the characters and the story went sailing right over their heads. So he's likely had 5 years' worth of practice dealing with these type of people and developing a sense of humor about it. My favorite was still dragging the guy who posted a Fight Club gif (because of course) with some comment about it being a copy of ESB and his response was "you got me, I just spent the past 3 years doing exactly that."
@snufkin

Collider guys are typical fanboys. They got upset when Adam said that tlj is different in tone compared to esb and it's not so much dark. They want a horror movie. Maybe they don't understand these movies are for 5 yo kids
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2369
Likes : 10137
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Armadeus on Mon 8 May - 16:24

@snufkin wrote:I vaguely remember a lot of the fanboy 'press' sites like Collider et all tying themselves in knots over how 'terrible' Looper was because 'you can't do X in time travel' and meanwhile the whole point of the characters and the story went sailing right over their heads. So he's likely had 5 years' worth of practice dealing with these type of people and developing a sense of humor about it. My favorite was still dragging the guy who posted a Fight Club gif (because of course) with some comment about it being a copy of ESB and his response was "you got me, I just spent the past 3 years doing exactly that."
@snufkin

What I liked about Looper is that, yeah, it has a lot of time travel elements in it, time travel is what sets the plot in motion, but it's not about time travel. It uses time travel as a means of studying its protagonist in a really interesting/inventive way. It's not interested in the nitty gritty of time travel and I think it's better for that. The technobabble stuff and world building take a back seat to the characters; characters who are interesting, complex, morally ambiguous, the stuff great stories are made of. No one is innocent or nice or 'good', not even the kid.

It's like Interstellar; people gush over its 'scientific accuracy' which is impressive, but it's not a movie about science.
avatar
Armadeus
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 993
Likes : 2718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Mon 8 May - 16:58

@Armadeus wrote:The technobabble stuff and world building take a back seat to the characters; characters who are interesting, complex, morally ambiguous, the stuff great stories are made of. No one is innocent or nice or 'good', not even the kid.

Yeah I think that gets to the heart of the people who argue Rogue One is a better movie. Because the character study takes a back seat to the world building and technobabble. And miss the mark with the ESB comparisons - it's dark because it's emotionally dark and challenging as a way of showing who the characters are underneath.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Armadeus on Mon 8 May - 18:01

@snufkin wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:The technobabble stuff and world building take a back seat to the characters; characters who are interesting, complex, morally ambiguous, the stuff great stories are made of. No one is innocent or nice or 'good', not even the kid.

Yeah I think that gets to the heart of the people who argue Rogue One is a better movie. Because the character study takes a back seat to the world building and technobabble. And miss the mark with the ESB comparisons - it's dark because it's emotionally dark and challenging as a way of showing who the characters are underneath.
@snufkin

I don't get the people saying RO is 'dark', because I don't think it is (certainly not in the way ESB, or Blade Runner, or The Dark Knight were). It kinda feels like ANH with a larger budget and modern production values - certainly that's how I felt watching it and was part of why the lifelong SW fan in me loved it so much. It's a fun movie and a good night out. A rollercoaster war movie as opposed to the operatic fairy tale that are the 'Episode' movies.
avatar
Armadeus
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 993
Likes : 2718
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Mon 8 May - 22:44

@Armadeus - even the line from the director of ESB was that he treated it like a fairy tale and the rest of the movies are space operas. "It's dark" sounds more like "people are morally ambiguous/not pure good or pure evil, everybody dies in the end and there's a lot of violence."
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4745
Likes : 20162
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Birdwoman on Tue 9 May - 4:30



There is a reylo survey on StarWars speculation.... Wink

I took it and I am not a member of reddit.

Birdwoman
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 552
Likes : 2385
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by BenOrgana on Tue 9 May - 20:02


BenOrgana
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 26
Likes : 144
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 9 May - 20:06

@BenOrgana

Oh God, why is it still a thing? I thought it died down..
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2369
Likes : 10137
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Tue 9 May - 20:35

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@BenOrgana

Oh God, why is it still a thing? I thought it died down..
@Maria Antonietta

People keep prodding him about it so it's not surprising he got salty.
avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1628
Likes : 11237
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 9 May - 20:44

@Birdwoman wrote:

There is a reylo survey on StarWars speculation.... Wink

I took it and I am not a member of reddit.
@Birdwoman

Link?
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2369
Likes : 10137
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum