Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ReyofLightSide on 6/30/2017, 9:53 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@WhatGirl wrote:'Yet to be told', huh? Interesting.  Cool

Gosh, I wonder who in the First Order would've wanted to save Leia? Confus
@WhatGirl

Yeah, I can't remember if you were here back then it not, but someone addressed the "warning datacard" to Pablo, suggesting that Kylo sent it, and Pablo said he couldn't get into that. @Mrs Ben Solo might have a copy of the actual tweet. I can't remember the exact wording, but I  remember thinking that it was definitely Kylo who sent it.
@SoloSideCousin

Yesssssss, we did think it was Kylo who sends it. Also there is a theory on tumblr about the assassination attempt on Leia in Bloodline. Was it Snoke showing Kylo he could "get to" Leia if Kylo didn't join the FO? Or was it an inside job and that is why Kylo turned on the Resistance? Anyway, a theory that Kylo is protecting his mother somehow.
@ReyofLightSide

That would make a TON of sense, knowing a bit of the background behind Bloodline. The "napkin incident" was one of the things that Claudia Gray included at Rian's request, if you'll recall. And from what I recall, the whole bombing thing was more like a "warning shot" than something actually intended to kill.

It would also be very Anakin-like if Ben's fall had to do with protecting his mother.
@ISeeAnIsland

Ha great minds post alike! Razz
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on 6/30/2017, 10:05 pm

This video, just posted today, pretty much covers everything in this conversation. I wonder if it's what spurred that person on Twitter to question MM:

Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on 6/30/2017, 11:27 pm

It's nice to have something bright again!

I must admit I forgot about that little bit - and began to think about as yet another SW inconsistency. I'am glad I was wrong.

Also, if I remember correctly there was a tweet (a long ago when Pablo was nice lol) where he suggested that Snoke knows Leia.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on 7/1/2017, 12:11 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:It's nice to have something bright again!

I must admit I forgot about that little bit - and began to think about as yet another SW inconsistency. I'am glad I was wrong.

Also, if I remember correctly there was a tweet (a long ago when Pablo was nice lol) where he suggested that Snoke knows Leia.
@Darth_Awakened

Maybe they had a fling while Han was away. Laughing It's the all the gold.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on 7/1/2017, 4:28 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:This video, just posted today, pretty much covers everything in this conversation. I wonder if it's what spurred that person on Twitter to question MM:

@Cowgirlsamurai

Thanks for posting that.  He has some very interesting ideas.  One question I have, though, is about what he says at around the 0:25 mark.  He says that Lucasfilm has stated they won't be recasting the role of Leia.  Did they really say that?  I remember they said something about not having plans to CGI her, but I don't remember them saying anything about whether they would recast or not.
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Piper Maru on 7/1/2017, 5:37 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:It's nice to have something bright again!

@Darth_Awakened

I thought this was implied in The Force Awakens when Leia tells Han that Snoke seduced Ben to the dark side. To me, it was clear that Snoke was a known figure in their lives.
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Piper Maru on 7/1/2017, 6:38 am

I didn't say she knew Snoke "intimately" as a friend, but she knew him in some capacity.

The fact that he was (1) known figure and (2) was around enough to seduce Ben implies that he was a constant presence in their lives - a colleague, a visitor in their vacation home, an investor of sorts (going by his pimp-y looks), whatever else.
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on 7/1/2017, 7:11 am

I've been thinking about datacard warning a bit more:

I see two possibilities:

1. Kylo Ren - It seems obvious a this point. He's against the use of SKB against Resistance. Leia's his mum.

2. A wise plot device to introduce a new character to avoid the notion of being pulled in the story out of nowhere.
i.e. Admiral Holdo or someone from her team undercover on SKB

Unlike Rose (who's maintenance worker at the Resistance base and such is expected to be among all this crowd running around the base in TFA but not necessarily seen on the screen, and unlike DJ who is apparently in the package of the new world introduction, Holdo seems to be a part of the Resistance and nowhere to be seen in TFA (unlike Rose you would expect to see her among other high positioned resistance fighter debating the SKB and how to blow it up).
So, where was Holdo during the events of TFA?

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on 7/1/2017, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum