Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 1:22

panki wrote:@SoloSideCousin ...it was never established that Snap Wexley flew the reconnaissance ship....infact normally Poe ran reconnaissance if we go by the Poe Dameron comics and their ships are constantly checked for FO trackers...also, Hux knew where the base was located after the Takodana castle battle scene (Finn was taken to the base at this time) so there could easily be a link between Finn landing on the resistance base and the FO locating them...maybe the FO tags its stormtroopers in some way to prevent their escape since they are brainwashed child soldiers.
@panki

I could have sworn Greg Grunberg said something in the movie. But like I said it has been a while since I saw the movie, particularly that part. However, I know that from the very beginning that I assumed that it was Snap who got followed. The next time I watch it I will pay more attention to that sequence.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3480
Likes : 15612
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by jakkusun on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 2:37

SoloSideCousin wrote:
panki wrote:@SoloSideCousin ...it was never established that Snap Wexley flew the reconnaissance ship....infact normally Poe ran reconnaissance if we go by the Poe Dameron comics and their ships are constantly checked for FO trackers...also, Hux knew where the base was located after the Takodana castle battle scene (Finn was taken to the base at this time) so there could easily be a link between Finn landing on the resistance base and the FO locating them...maybe the FO tags its stormtroopers in some way to prevent their escape since they are brainwashed child soldiers.
@panki

I could have sworn Greg Grunberg said something in the movie. But like I said it has been a while since I saw the movie, particularly that part. However, I know that from the very beginning that I assumed that it was Snap who got followed. The next time I watch it I will pay more attention to that sequence.
@SoloSideCousin
Well Poe did call it "Snap's reconnaissance flight," so I think Snap flew it.
avatar
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 497
Likes : 2609
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 10:29

Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ZioRen on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 10:45

Helix wrote:Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
@Helix

These names seem too on the nose to me based on other LEGO leaks we've seen and all the code words. And Ahch-To isn't spelled that way.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1095
Likes : 6895
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 10:54

ZioRen wrote:
Helix wrote:Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
@Helix

These names seem too on the nose to me based on other LEGO leaks we've seen and all the code words. And Ahch-To isn't spelled that way.
@ZioRen

You wouldn't be able to tell based on half the fandom screwing it up. tongue Though it's not impossible the person screwed it up?

but again, it's a Reddit Leak and everything from Reddit is up in the air. It's very likely we will see a set of that scene one way or another.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 11:07

Actually, based on all the legit, proven Lego Leaks. We'll probably see the whole TLJ lego line before we get any beefy film leaks.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 15:17

Another possible toy leak (from reddit who got it from twitter)...  Possible Funko Pop "Luke in landspeeder with Leia":



Now reddit seems to think that this means the speeder bikes from RotJ, but to me, a landspeeder and a speeder bike are two entirely different vehicles. But who knows.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4624
Likes : 23973
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 15:28

Does seem weird. I mean I feel like they would just say speeder bikes. I might be digging too deep, but don't you sit on a speeder bike and not 'in' it? It says 'in landspeeder' which brings to mind Luke in the landspeeder from ANH, but obviously Leia wasn't in it with him.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Irina de France on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 15:41

It's probably from the forest chase in ROTJ.
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1349
Likes : 6772
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 21
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 1:17

Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)


_________________
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Moderator

Messages : 3748
Likes : 17134
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 1:51

Nothing will ever beat the glory that's Lego Pimp Snoke.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8272
Likes : 39516
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 1:56

vaderito wrote:Nothing will ever beat the glory that's Lego Pimp Snoke.
@vaderito

Agree. I need a close-up ASAP.

It seems we're being spammed today. (Evil!BB & FO officer)


_________________
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Moderator

Messages : 3748
Likes : 17134
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Kessel on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 2:58

Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1089
Likes : 8598
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 5:00

Kessel wrote:

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Maybe he saw Snoke expose his chest?

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8272
Likes : 39516
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by panki on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 5:11

Kessel wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Looks similar to his expression in the biohexacrypt pic.... Razz


_________________


We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
avatar
panki
Moderator

Messages : 3004
Likes : 10992
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 7:42

vaderito wrote:
Kessel wrote:

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Maybe he saw Snoke expose his chest?

@vaderito

Okay, now there's a picture in my head I can't get rid of. Shocked affraid
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2002
Likes : 8161
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 7:52

motherofpearl1 wrote:

Okay, now there's a picture in my head I can't get rid of. Shocked affraid
@motherofpearl1

These guys drew him based off Lego:








avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8272
Likes : 39516
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:10

Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:16

Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 325
Likes : 1301
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:40

Kylo is the one I want to see shirtless thank you!

Talking of the beautiful bad boy....I found this picture
http://orig01.deviantart.net/21a9/f/2010/258/e/5/medieval_knight_hd_by_felixanti-d2yrna5.jpg
Which when compared to this:
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/antagonists/images/e/ee/Kylo_ren_a.png/revision/latest?cb=20160829112206
shows how Kylo's look is inspired by olde world knights........
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2002
Likes : 8161
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:47

Moonlight13 wrote:
Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
@Moonlight13

Snoke in TLJ:

avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2603
Likes : 10176
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 8:52

Helix wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
@Moonlight13

Snoke in TLJ:

@Helix
ROFL
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 325
Likes : 1301
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 9:01

Shocked It's been there all this time: Yzma is Snoke!!! ROFL
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 325
Likes : 1301
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 9:50

Kessel wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

He does. I could understand if Finn fans are annoyed by this, especially given Finn's marketing treatment so far for TLJ.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4624
Likes : 23973
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 10:11

Moonlight13 wrote:Shocked It's been there all this time: Yzma is Snoke!!! ROFL
@Moonlight13

Oh it's getting worse! Embarassed affraid confused
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2002
Likes : 8161
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum