Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Mon 19 Jun - 18:31

OMG! His sexy Cindy Crawford mole made it into Lego version!

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7285
Likes : 34630
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by salmund on Mon 19 Jun - 18:34

Kylo - alternate face

Kylo 2



Last edited by salmund on Mon 19 Jun - 19:15; edited 1 time in total

salmund
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 16
Likes : 83
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Piper Maru on Mon 19 Jun - 18:36

"Sexy Cindy Crawford mole" Laughing
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 791
Likes : 5610
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Mon 19 Jun - 18:38

Even his Lego hair is nice.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2485
Likes : 9670
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 19 Jun - 18:40

@vaderito wrote:OMG! His sexy Cindy Crawford mole made it into Lego version!

@vaderito

Oh geez. Lego Kylo is cute as eff.

I so need one of those along with a Lego Evil BB-8 mini-figure.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4095
Likes : 21209
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ZioRen on Mon 19 Jun - 18:40

I audibly cooed a little when I saw Lego Kylo. I think I may have a problem. Laughing
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1038
Likes : 6470
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 19 Jun - 18:41

LOL at the cape!
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3333
Likes : 15196
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Mon 19 Jun - 18:46

@Darth_Awakened wrote:LOL at the cape!
@Darth_Awakened

It's a Superman cape. he can fly.

Though they made the cape to look like a mix of his cowl and cape. It doesn't wrap around his neck in the movie.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7285
Likes : 34630
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 19 Jun - 18:47

Such a cute angry bean!

I hope they make this one more accessible. TFA Unmasked Lego Kylo is still going for like $20 for a minifig.

(and people said he wasn't popular, lmfao never letting that one go Laughing )
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1682
Likes : 14525
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 19 Jun - 18:53

@vaderito wrote:OMG! His sexy Cindy Crawford mole made it into Lego version!

@vaderito

I never even noticed Adam had that mole until I saw one of the Lego animations with my kids, and even then, I thought they had just added it to make him look extra pretty and evil Smile
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 592
Likes : 2634
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 19 Jun - 18:55

@vaderito wrote:OMG! His sexy Cindy Crawford mole made it into Lego version!

@vaderito

So cute! Chou
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 241
Likes : 886
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ZioRen on Mon 19 Jun - 18:56

@Xylo Ren wrote:Such a cute angry bean!

I hope they make this one more accessible. TFA Unmasked Lego Kylo is still going for like $20 for a minifig.

(and people said he wasn't popular, lmfao never letting that one go Laughing )
@Xylo Ren

But nobody wants to buy merchandise of the whiny f***boy embodiment of an entitled white male! Lucasfilm made a mistake creating so much merch for him! Rolling Eyes

I still remember a well-liked tweet that basically said exactly this. And yet, guess who is a huge seller.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1038
Likes : 6470
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Mon 19 Jun - 18:57

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@vaderito wrote:OMG! His sexy Cindy Crawford mole made it into Lego version!

@vaderito

I never even noticed Adam had that mole until I saw one of the Lego animations with my kids, and even then, I thought they had just added it to make him look extra pretty and evil Smile
@Cowgirlsamurai

he has it like Padme:

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7285
Likes : 34630
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 19 Jun - 19:01

@ZioRen wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Such a cute angry bean!

I hope they make this one more accessible. TFA Unmasked Lego Kylo is still going for like $20 for a minifig.

(and people said he wasn't popular, lmfao never letting that one go Laughing )
@Xylo Ren

But nobody wants to buy merchandise of the whiny f***boy embodiment of an entitled white male! Lucasfilm made a mistake creating so much merch for him! Rolling Eyes

I still remember a well-liked tweet that basically said exactly this. And yet, guess who is a huge seller.
@ZioRen

I remember stalking ebay for Unmasked Kylo Lego after TFA because I wanted one for my desk...

I love Kylo but those figs were going for like $40-$50! For a 2-inch Lego!
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1682
Likes : 14525
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ZioRen on Mon 19 Jun - 19:07

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Such a cute angry bean!

I hope they make this one more accessible. TFA Unmasked Lego Kylo is still going for like $20 for a minifig.

(and people said he wasn't popular, lmfao never letting that one go Laughing )
@Xylo Ren

But nobody wants to buy merchandise of the whiny f***boy embodiment of an entitled white male! Lucasfilm made a mistake creating so much merch for him! Rolling Eyes

I still remember a well-liked tweet that basically said exactly this. And yet, guess who is a huge seller.
@ZioRen

I remember stalking ebay for Unmasked Kylo Lego after TFA because I wanted one for my desk...

I love Kylo but those figs were going for like $40-$50! For a 2-inch Lego!
@Xylo Ren

I feel you! I wanted one too because I didn't want to buy a full figure and have my family judge me. But it just really wasn't worth it!
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1038
Likes : 6470
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 19 Jun - 19:25

@ZioRen wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Such a cute angry bean!

I hope they make this one more accessible. TFA Unmasked Lego Kylo is still going for like $20 for a minifig.

(and people said he wasn't popular, lmfao never letting that one go Laughing )
@Xylo Ren

But nobody wants to buy merchandise of the whiny f***boy embodiment of an entitled white male! Lucasfilm made a mistake creating so much merch for him! Rolling Eyes

I still remember a well-liked tweet that basically said exactly this. And yet, guess who is a huge seller.
@ZioRen

Exactly! I was just in the Disney store on Thursday with my kid and (1) Guess who was in short supply? Answer: Kylo; and (2) Guess who was the most expensive figure, save for Rey (who was the same price)? Answer: Again Kylo!!! Very Happy

That "Kylo doesn't sell" stuff is total BS.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3123
Likes : 13667
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 19 Jun - 19:27

@Darth_Awakened

Nice find! Seems like he's sort of addressing PlotGate here.

Happy Sad Confused: Rian has said that he asked J. J. to make a small change to Force Awakens where he wanted R2 to go with Rey to the planet [Ahch-To]. Is there anything similar where you asked Rian to make a change, or adjust something, or “Hey, could you do this, because I have an idea for something in Episode IX that’ll pay off?”

Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?” And he did, which was great. But, y’know, it’s part of the collaborative process that exists – everyone is in communication. There’s such a genuine want to get this right from everybody, and I think that one of the misconceptions is that there’s some kind of great corporate overlord that is dictating this story to everybody, and that’s what it’s going to be because that’s going to sell the most toys. The reality of it is that it’s a small group of people, but it’s actually, y’know, kind of large when you think about it – and none of them are corporate, all of them are creatives and all of them are genuinely, very sincerely, wanting to do the work of their lives in order to realize this.

_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4095
Likes : 21209
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Mon 19 Jun - 19:30

I'm glad they also address that they're taking their time with the film instead of rushing to meet release dates.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2485
Likes : 9670
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 19 Jun - 20:10

Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?

Ach-To, Ach-To, Ach-To > me, crossing my fingers and praying silently
avatar
SheLitAFire
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 257
Likes : 922
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 31
Localisation : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 19 Jun - 20:22

@SheLitAFire wrote:Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?

Ach-To, Ach-To, Ach-To > me, crossing my fingers and praying silently
@SheLitAFire

That's exactly what I was thinking! lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 241
Likes : 886
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by IoJovi on Mon 19 Jun - 20:27

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?

Ach-To, Ach-To, Ach-To > me, crossing my fingers and praying silently
@SheLitAFire

That's exactly what I was thinking! lol!
@Moonlight13

Jumping cheers Jumping

Please dear Lords of Lucasfilm let it be so...

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5538
Likes : 30088
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Kessel on Mon 19 Jun - 21:27

Yeah, it's gotta be Ahch-to.

That Kylo Lego minifig is sooo cute with his mad little face!
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1023
Likes : 8228
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Irina de France on Mon 19 Jun - 23:13

Lil Lego Kylo: "I will destroy you! Rawr!

Me: "AREN'T YOU THE CUTEST THING EVER"
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1215
Likes : 6203
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 21
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 20 Jun - 3:34

@IoJovi wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?

Ach-To, Ach-To, Ach-To > me, crossing my fingers and praying silently
@SheLitAFire

That's exactly what I was thinking! lol!
@Moonlight13

Jumping cheers Jumping

Please dear Lords of Lucasfilm let it be so...
@IoJovi

Yes! Please LF! Maybe it was the scene where Kylo and Rey were caught in an affectionate stance? Maybe episode IX ends that way! Very Happy

tukicarreno
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 152
Likes : 802
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 20 Jun - 3:38

@tukicarreno wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Colin Trevorrow: There was one little thing. It wasn’t an adjustment, it was just “Could you shoot this one extra thing while you’re in this place on this day?

Ach-To, Ach-To, Ach-To > me, crossing my fingers and praying silently
@SheLitAFire

That's exactly what I was thinking! lol!
@Moonlight13

Jumping cheers Jumping

Please dear Lords of Lucasfilm let it be so...
@IoJovi

Yes! Please LF! Maybe it was the scene where Kylo and Rey were caught in an affectionate stance? Maybe episode IX ends that way! Very Happy
@tukicarreno

Me in the theater
Stretcher  lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 241
Likes : 886
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum