7% 7% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 106

Re: Virgin!Kylo: Yea or Nay?

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 8 Aug - 23:29

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 8 Aug - 23:36

Good grief, some people have reached Regretsy levels of ridiculousness.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 8 Aug - 23:38

@snufkin wrote:Good grief, some people have reached Regretsy levels of ridiculousness.
@snufkin

I'm at work, so I'm hesitant to search for this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a crocheted Kylo Ren penis available somewhere on Etsy.

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 8 Aug - 23:41

At least Pablo's answer was completely on target. That is just hella embarrassing...

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 8 Aug - 23:42

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Good grief, some people have reached Regretsy levels of ridiculousness.
@snufkin

I'm at work, so I'm hesitant to search for this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a crocheted Kylo Ren penis available somewhere on Etsy.
@ISeeAnIsland

Most of the time Disney seems like they overstep when it comes to intellectual property. But that would be the case where it merits calling in a squad of their lawyers.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReyloRen on Tue 4 Oct - 1:09

@BastilaBey wrote:@anneneville as far as i am concerned, it's kylo's biggest crime to hide that body under all those layers
@BastilaBey

Hmmmm, that man is a fantasy come to life <3 That said, in terms of his alter egos, Ben/Kylo are Solo's. Need I say more? <3 ;D
KnightsofReyloRen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena on Tue 4 Oct - 1:57

Oh my! There ought to be a law. Sigh.......
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 4 Oct - 2:13

@WillowMeena wrote:Oh my!  There ought to be a law.   Sigh.......
@WillowMeena

So how did you vote?

IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena on Tue 4 Oct - 2:23

He's a virgin. No opportunity to do otherwise. He may have had some naughty dreams or what not, but not the actual thing. Now that he's met Rey, he's ready to make those dreams a reality.
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 4 Oct - 2:45

@WillowMeena wrote:He's a virgin. No opportunity to do otherwise. He may have had some naughty dreams or what not, but not the actual thing. Now that he's met Rey, he's ready to make those dreams a reality.
@WillowMeena

I am glad to have gotten to know you for these last 41 years...

IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMeena on Tue 4 Oct - 2:50

@iojovi
It's been my pleasure girlie!
WillowMeena
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Tue 4 Oct - 3:04

@WillowMeena wrote:He's a virgin. No opportunity to do otherwise. He may have had some naughty dreams or what not, but not the actual thing. Now that he's met Rey, he's ready to make those dreams a reality.
@WillowMeena

This has been my thinking too. Ben was training to be a Jedi and one assumes Luke advocated the traditional Space Monk lifestyle. Snoke seems too controlling and manipulative to risk Kylo forming any attachments of the romantic kind. Even letting him satisfy a sexual urge with no strings attached seems like something Snoke wouldn't do. I think he wants to keep Kylo isolated from human experiences and to use the resulting frustration, anger and aggression for his own ends. The tantrums seemed to be an illustration of all that pent up energy needing some kind of outlet. I'm not saying those outbursts were entirely fuelled by his sexual frustration but it was in the mix, IMO.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 4 Oct - 3:43

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@WillowMeena

This has been my thinking too. Ben was training to be a Jedi and one assumes Luke advocated the traditional Space Monk lifestyle. Snoke seems too controlling and manipulative to risk Kylo forming any attachments of the romantic kind. Even letting him satisfy a sexual urge with no strings attached seems like something Snoke wouldn't do. I think he wants to keep Kylo isolated from human experiences and to use the resulting frustration, anger and aggression for his own ends. The tantrums seemed to be an illustration of all that pent up energy needing some kind of outlet. I'm not saying those outbursts were entirely fuelled by his sexual frustration but it was in the mix, IMO.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I think it all depends on how old he was when he got sent to Luke. As others have pointed out, I find it hard to believe that Ben Solo was a saint as a kid, although I doubt that outside of a probable temper, he did much outside of typical kid/adolescent stuff.

If he didn't get sent to Luke until he was 17 or 18, I think there's a good chance that he dabbled--he clearly had some idea that he's fairly good-looking when he took off the mask, hence the smirk. So, while I doubt that Snoke has let him off of his leash at all, I also suspect that pre-Snoke, Ben wasn't likely hurting for female attention until he went off the grid with Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 4 Oct - 5:42

It's very possible, but I have the impression Kylo doesn't have much of a high opinion of himself. He pretends to but inside he feels inferior. The question is- is it a recent thing or was he like this when he was Ben Solo?
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by HJ98 on Tue 4 Apr - 22:44

At first I was like, he dabbled, but the more I've read this thread the more convinced I am that he hasn't.  It's nice because it adds more to his character complex and makes him more interesting.  Some people say he's experienced because of that amazing swagger and the whole unmasking part.  One does not necessarily have to have sex in order to be as sexy as Kylo is.  Some of us just come by it naturally.  I do think his attempts to win over Rey were awkward but at the same time I found his awkwardness attractive.  Whatever the case ends up being in the end I think it should resolve those questions.  Like I said, at this point I have to agree with the majority of people on this thread. Wink
HJ98
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 4 Apr - 23:04

@BastilaBey wrote:total virgin. he idolizes vader and knows his weakness was 'love', both for family and his wife. he looks at rey like he's literally just discovered what attraction is. the bridal carry seems instinctive, like he's not even aware of how it comes across
@BastilaBey

This. Kylo is totally a virgin and probably never even kissed.
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 5 Apr - 5:27

I'm pretty sure he unmasked to show her he's human rather than 'look how attractive I am' - poor Kylo probably doesn't even realise he's attractive.
Why else would he hide those eyes, those lips, that hair and that amazing bod under such a passion killer outfit?
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by HJ98 on Wed 5 Apr - 22:40

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I'm pretty sure he unmasked to show her he's human rather than 'look how attractive I am' - poor Kylo probably doesn't even realise he's attractive.
Why else would he hide those eyes, those lips, that hair and that amazing bod under such a passion killer outfit?
@motherofpearl1

If Kylo Ren is anything like my baby brother he's had people tell him how good looking he is.  It doesn't matter if it's been a few years ago.  He knows........ Laughing

(Plus I think Kylo had people remarking about it while he was still a princeling, after all, cute kids usually grow up to be attractive adults) Smile

I'm going to agree with the, "No monster here," vibe you get when he takes off the mask.
HJ98
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 6 Apr - 15:29

So this thread got resurrected? I'd still say a year later and just re-watching my two interpretations stand. "You need a teacher," he's offering something that has a lot more to do with the birds and the bees than it does with the Force. "I'm not giving you anything," the answer to Finn's question if she has a boyfriend just got answered because Rey sassed the guy who'll eventually punch her V Card. They both kind of get deflowered in those scenes, but if he's meant to survive, the sex will stay strictly metaphorical between those two.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 6 Apr - 19:08

Well, they did lose their force virginity at the interrogation probably. I don't know how else to explain the heavy breathing for a couple of minutes.
But yeah baby steps. First that, then other.
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 6 Apr - 19:32

@SkyStar wrote:Well, they did lose their force virginity at the interrogation probably. I don't know how else to explain the heavy breathing for a couple of minutes.
@SkyStar

Oh that scene was all about an awakening. Dunno, Interrogation was Foreplay so Cliffside was actual doing the deed? I do think that there will come a point further on where she lets him back into her mind (likely to do with her memories of being abandoned) and it'll be blatantly consensual to show how things have changed between them. And that he's earned her trust.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 6 Apr - 19:35

@snufkin wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:Well, they did lose their force virginity at the interrogation probably. I don't know how else to explain the heavy breathing for a couple of minutes.
@SkyStar

Oh that scene was all about an awakening. Dunno, Interrogation was Foreplay so Cliffside was actual doing the deed? I do think that there will come a point further on where she lets him back into her mind (likely to do with her memories of being abandoned) and it'll be blatantly consensual to show how things have changed between them. And that he's earned her trust.
@snufkin

yeah, I actually had that as some kind of fanfiction-ish had a cannon, that she asks him to help revive her memories or to see something she has locked in her mind or he just suggests that he can do that if she agrees
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 6 Apr - 21:38

@HJ98 wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:I'm pretty sure he unmasked to show her he's human rather than 'look how attractive I am' - poor Kylo probably doesn't even realise he's attractive.
@motherofpearl1

If Kylo Ren is anything like my baby brother he's had people tell him how good looking he is.  It doesn't matter if it's been a few years ago.  He knows........ Laughing

(Plus I think Kylo had people remarking about it while he was still a princeling, after all, cute kids usually grow up to be attractive adults) Smile

I'm going to agree with the, "No monster here," vibe you get when he takes off the mask.
@HJ98

LOL. Yeah, my brother also had girls throwing themselves at him from the time he was about 14 on. Thankfully, he was never a jerk about it (to the best of my knowledge). But he knew that girls found him good-looking.

We're only a few years apart in age, and even my friends used to refer to him as my "hot younger brother".

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 7 Apr - 0:09

@SkyStar wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@SkyStar

@snufkin

yeah, I actually had that as some kind of fanfiction-ish had a cannon, that she asks him to help revive her memories or to see something she has locked in her mind or he just suggests that he can do that if she agrees
@SkyStar

It's one of the details I kept going over after my first viewing. You have two characters where one has this insane ability to go into other peoples' memories and read them and the other is an orphan abandoned at age 5 who jokingly refers to herself as "classified" and "a big secret." It seems like they were written that way for a specific reason, not a coincidence.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair on Tue 6 Jun - 14:23

Saw this on Tumblr:

Husband: That guy's bumper sticker says "Jedi in the streets, Sith in the sheets."

Me: But what would Sith in the streets, Jedi in the sheets be? "I'm a pretty bad person but I've never actually had sex"?

Husband: So Kylo Ren?

XD
adamdrivershair
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum