Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun - 5:21

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.









avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1539
Likes : 8608
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun - 5:31

avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1539
Likes : 8608
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Krafty on Mon 26 Jun - 5:54

MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.



@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
avatar
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 277
Likes : 2026
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 26 Jun - 10:56

LOOOOOOL!!!! lol!
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2562
Likes : 10802
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Mon 26 Jun - 13:47

Yes to all!!!! cheers
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 786
Likes : 4132
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun - 14:17

I am currently at work sitting in my cubicle. When I saw the "Who's your Daddy" meme I about choked. I hope everyone here doesn't actually think I'm dying.

lol! lol! lol!

_________________
"Kylo and Rey are two halves of the dark and the light.” - Rian Johnson
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5797
Likes : 31571
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun - 14:26

This one for sure:


_________________
"Kylo and Rey are two halves of the dark and the light.” - Rian Johnson
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5797
Likes : 31571
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun - 15:10

That Palps one never gets old. Laughing
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1539
Likes : 8608
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Tex on Mon 26 Jun - 16:46

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.


@MeadowofAshes

avatar
Tex
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 191
Likes : 1141
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-08
Age : 26
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 27 Jun - 0:07

Krafty wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.



@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 290
Likes : 1134
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 27 Jun - 0:55

We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1539
Likes : 8608
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Tue 27 Jun - 1:13

MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.

_________________
"Kylo and Rey are two halves of the dark and the light.” - Rian Johnson
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5797
Likes : 31571
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by adamdrivershair on Tue 27 Jun - 1:20

IoJovi wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 105
Likes : 553
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Tue 27 Jun - 1:23

adamdrivershair wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
@adamdrivershair

There's so many ways they could convey an outright non-familial/romantic relationship or potential for one that's clear to the audience that doesn't include a kiss. A dream/vision kiss (while still a kiss of course), also isn't off the table. If I were writing this, it'd be so hard to choose because there's so many great scenarios!

_________________
"Kylo and Rey are two halves of the dark and the light.” - Rian Johnson
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5797
Likes : 31571
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by RandomObserver on Tue 27 Jun - 20:05

adamdrivershair wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
@adamdrivershair

And really, given how asthetically-pleasing the scar IS with it's pencil-thin attractiveness, I believe we will, whether it's one of Rey's dream sequences or in person. If they kiss, I think she'll be the one to initiate it. This whole thread is pure gold. cheers
avatar
RandomObserver
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 152
Likes : 1188
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-21

http://www.roxannedhoward.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 27 Jun - 22:00

Or she could place a gentle kiss on the scar (the one on his face)  Twisted Evil

avatar
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 786
Likes : 4132
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 27 Jun - 22:18

Moonlight13 wrote:
Krafty wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.



@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 786
Likes : 4132
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Tex on Tue 27 Jun - 22:46

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
Krafty wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.



@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
@ReyofLightSide

Yes! T-shirts! We need to make shirts for when TLJ comes out as well Laughing
avatar
Tex
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 191
Likes : 1141
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-08
Age : 26
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum