Forces of Destiny web series

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Kessel on Sun 3 Sep - 15:42

@nemapasara wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:What's that cloaked figure behind Rey on the package? Is it Luke? And is he holding a lightsaber?
@Darth Dingbat

It looks like Kylo to me in his mask.

Btw, I can't help myself (no matter how I try hard to keep myself in control for all of Kylo/Rey official pics together) but the way FoD Rey and Kylo look - the only thing I can think of is: Oh, what a lovely couple!

Am I crazy? lol!
@Darth_Awakened

I don't know - the figure doesn't really seem Kylo-like, and he seems to be wearing baggyish  pants and boots like Luke's. But it would make more sense for it to be Kylo.

Couldn't agree more, they definitely look like a lovely couple here Laughing You can't tell me little girls aren't going to make them kiss.
@Darth Dingbat

I think the figure looks like it could be Luke in his dark cloak, but it also kind of looks like one of the KORs to me too.  It's more likely Luke though?
@Kessel

That's definitely Kylo. He's holding the cross saber, I don't think they'd put Luke there holding Kylo's saber. No way. It's Kylo in his cape looking down. There's a picture where you can see it better than the one above shows.

ETA:

@nemapasara

You're right. While looking at the image on my phone, I didn't even notice the lightsabre because its color blended in a lot with the background, but I see now that there's a lightsabre in the figure's right hand and it looks like Kylo's lightsabre.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 8 Sep - 13:21

Someone save me. I went back to the small Toys'R Us and to my surprise they had new arrivals namely the Forces of Destiny dolls of Jyn, Leia with R2-D2 and Rey with BB-8. Why did I buy Jyn on the Fench Amazon and had it sent to my parents again? That's right, because it was the only one I found and I wasn't expecting to find them in a small store and now it's in France. Might stay there. And yes, I also pre-ordered Rey and Kylo last week. What am I going to do with all these dolls? No more toy stores for me.

One thing that is not nice is that her pants and top are not fabrics. They're plastics. I would have prefered they were made of fabric. But I really like her face with the freckles. Gotta take her out of the box now.

avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1432
Likes : 7210
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 8 Sep - 13:34

@SanghaRen wrote:Someone save me. I went back to the small Toys'R Us and to my surprise they had new arrivals namely the Forces of Destiny dolls of Jyn, Leia with R2-D2 and Rey with BB-8. Why did I buy Jyn on the Fench Amazon and had it sent to my parents again? That's right, because it was the only one I found and I wasn't expecting to find them in a small store and now it's in France. Might stay there. And yes, I also pre-ordered Rey and Kylo last week. What am I going to do with all these dolls? No more toy stores for me.

One thing that is not nice is that her pants and top are not fabrics. They're plastics. I would have prefered they were made of fabric. But I really like her face with the freckles. Gotta take her out of the box now.

@SanghaRen

The US Amazon had the FoD dolls on sale over Force Friday weekend, so I picked up a few for my daughter to stash away for Christmas, and I, um picked up the Rey/BB-8 and Jyn Erso dolls for myself. For, um, Christmas.

The Rey/Kylo Barbies don't appear to be available for pre-order here yet.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4707
Likes : 24748
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 8 Sep - 13:42

@ISeeAnIsland

That's funny, we have the same dolls then. Well, technically my Jyn is still on holiday in France Smile

Only Amazon UK has Rey/Kylo here in Europe, I think. I tried the German and French stores and I could not find them. The good thing is that I could use my German account for the UK store. I was surprised. Hopefully by the moment they are available, we won't have to pay import duties because of Brexit, you never know Very Happy
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1432
Likes : 7210
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Fri 8 Sep - 13:46

@SanghaRen fear not, Reylo Barbies have guaranteed removable clothes which means real fabric. Twisted Evil
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Sat 9 Sep - 21:35

They definitely look like a bad*** couple:

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by rey09 on Sat 9 Sep - 21:42

@vaderito wrote:They definitely look like a bad*** couple:

@vaderito #epicpowercouple
avatar
rey09
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 728
Likes : 3559
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 9 Sep - 21:48

@vaderito wrote:They definitely look like a bad*** couple:

@vaderito

Those moles! lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 369
Likes : 1579
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Sat 9 Sep - 21:52

I think that LF knows how much Kylo fans love his moles. Also, I bet Kneeling Kylo's popularity in TFA resulted in Kneeling Kylo TLJ marketing bonanza. That TFA kneel before Rey launched thousand metas so someone paid attention. Gosh, kneeling Kylo is a thing of beauty, he better kneel unmasked in the movie too.

LOL, TFA Rey is ogling Kylo's butt! lol!
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 9 Sep - 22:54

@vaderito wrote:@SanghaRen fear not, Reylo Barbies have guaranteed removable clothes which means real fabric. Twisted Evil
@vaderito

It's only a matter of time before Reylo Barbie porn shows up in my Tumblr feed. I know it Razz
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1034
Likes : 4693
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by SkyStar on Sun 10 Sep - 4:53


_________________
The sea goes to weep. The sea goes to sleep.

Avatar by 800lbproductions
avatar
SkyStar
Moderator

Messages : 700
Likes : 3501
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by EchoBase on Sun 10 Sep - 6:58

avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2509
Likes : 10196
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 10 Sep - 8:02

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@SanghaRen fear not, Reylo Barbies have guaranteed removable clothes which means real fabric. Twisted Evil
@vaderito

It's only a matter of time before Reylo Barbie porn shows up in my Tumblr feed. I know it Razz
@Cowgirlsamurai

*grabs some popcorn*
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2545
Likes : 11349
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 10 Sep - 8:17

That's it. I will go buy Hoth Leia this week. And I'll be waiting like a hawk for Luke. I need these two together. The force twins.

I can now say the FoD are my favorite new SW toys. I can see how I'll end up with too many of them. I just love that they're dolls and have cartoon features. Good job LF.

I already love my Rey/BB-8. The Rey/Kylo are pre-ordered even if I still dislike Kylo's face - I think he looks like a stunned (or botoxed) girl and I hope the real doll looks better. I am waiting impatiently on a Hera doll. Too bad the Ahsoka one is teenage Ahsoka. I much prefer SW Rebels adult Ahsoka, who's gorgeous. Maybe, they'll have one in the future.
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1432
Likes : 7210
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by EchoBase on Sun 10 Sep - 18:57

@SanghaRen wrote:That's it. I will go buy Hoth Leia this week. And I'll be waiting like a hawk for Luke. I need these two together. The force twins.

I can now say the FoD are my favorite new SW toys. I can see how I'll end up with too many of them. I just love that they're dolls and have cartoon features. Good job LF.

I already love my Rey/BB-8. The Rey/Kylo are pre-ordered even if I still dislike Kylo's face - I think he looks like a stunned (or botoxed) girl and I hope the real doll looks better. I am waiting impatiently on a Hera doll. Too bad the Ahsoka one is teenage Ahsoka. I much prefer SW Rebels adult Ahsoka, who's gorgeous. Maybe, they'll have one in the future.
@SanghaRen

Do it, she's a beauty:

avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2509
Likes : 10196
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Mon 11 Sep - 10:38

I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 11 Sep - 10:50

My kids love Forces of Destiny. They usually pair up the characters that will appear together in an episode. It doesn't make sense to me that they will pair up Kylo and Rey and then not have a episode of them together. That episode might air after the movie is out.

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 753
Likes : 3288
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 11 Sep - 14:28

@vaderito wrote:I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
@vaderito

Tbh, I always thought it highly unlikely we'd see any Rey-Kylo episodes before TLJ comes out. I doubt they'd spoil anything about TLJ in a children's cartoon.

I can't for the life of me imagine which character would be leading a potential Kylo episode, though. I don't believe in a Phasma-centric FoD episode AT ALL. Not exactly a shining beacon of a role model to little girls, that one.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4190
Likes : 27538
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 11 Sep - 14:31

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
@vaderito

Tbh, I always thought it highly unlikely we'd see any Rey-Kylo episodes before TLJ comes out. I doubt they'd spoil anything about TLJ in a children's cartoon.

I can't for the life of me imagine which character would be leading a potential Kylo episode, though. I don't believe in a Phasma-centric FoD episode AT ALL. Not exactly a shining beacon of a role model to little girls, that one.
@Darth Dingbat

Nope. I agree that the simplest/most likely explanation is that there will be a Rey-Kylo episode after TLJ is released. They probably released the Reylo barbies early because they expect them to be big sellers for Christmas.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4707
Likes : 24748
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Mon 11 Sep - 14:33

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
@vaderito

Tbh, I always thought it highly unlikely we'd see any Rey-Kylo episodes before TLJ comes out. I doubt they'd spoil anything about TLJ in a children's cartoon.

I can't for the life of me imagine which character would be leading a potential Kylo episode, though. I don't believe in a Phasma-centric FoD episode AT ALL. Not exactly a shining beacon of a role model to little girls, that one.
@Darth Dingbat

Nope. I agree that the simplest/most likely explanation is that there will be a Rey-Kylo episode after TLJ is released. They probably released the Reylo barbies early because they expect them to be big sellers for Christmas.
@ISeeAnIsland

SWNN article is about new episodes to be aired in 2018 which is why it makes no sense that Kylo isn't in a Rey episode.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 11 Sep - 14:35

@vaderito wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
@vaderito

Tbh, I always thought it highly unlikely we'd see any Rey-Kylo episodes before TLJ comes out. I doubt they'd spoil anything about TLJ in a children's cartoon.

I can't for the life of me imagine which character would be leading a potential Kylo episode, though. I don't believe in a Phasma-centric FoD episode AT ALL. Not exactly a shining beacon of a role model to little girls, that one.
@Darth Dingbat

Nope. I agree that the simplest/most likely explanation is that there will be a Rey-Kylo episode after TLJ is released. They probably released the Reylo barbies early because they expect them to be big sellers for Christmas.
@ISeeAnIsland

SWNN article is about new episodes to be aired in 2018 which is why it makes no sense that Kylo isn't in a Rey episode.
@vaderito

It says that there are eight episodes arriving in 2018; it doesn't say that those are the only episodes that we'll be getting in 2018.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4707
Likes : 24748
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 11 Sep - 14:35

@vaderito wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't understand this:

Han Solo and Finn will appear in a future Rey-centric short, Hera Syndulla will make her debut on the show, and Kylo Ren of all characters will be making an appearance elsewhere. (Perhaps we’ll be getting a Phasma-centric episode?)

What, Kylo isn't in Rey-centric episode despite marketing? Something doesn't compute. I don't know where SWNN got that info.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/eight-more-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-shorts-will-arrive-in-2018.html
@vaderito

Tbh, I always thought it highly unlikely we'd see any Rey-Kylo episodes before TLJ comes out. I doubt they'd spoil anything about TLJ in a children's cartoon.

I can't for the life of me imagine which character would be leading a potential Kylo episode, though. I don't believe in a Phasma-centric FoD episode AT ALL. Not exactly a shining beacon of a role model to little girls, that one.
@Darth Dingbat

Nope. I agree that the simplest/most likely explanation is that there will be a Rey-Kylo episode after TLJ is released. They probably released the Reylo barbies early because they expect them to be big sellers for Christmas.
@ISeeAnIsland

SWNN article is about new episodes to be aired in 2018 which is why it makes no sense that Kylo isn't in a Rey episode.
@vaderito

Goodness me! So it is. Well, in that case the simple explanation is that they simply don't know anything about it, because any Rey-Kylo content is top secret.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4190
Likes : 27538
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Mon 11 Sep - 14:38

@Darth Dingbat" They are going to kiss cause that's what Barbies are for! Twisted Evil
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 11 Sep - 14:40

@vaderito wrote:@Darth Dingbat" They are going to kiss cause that's what Barbies are for! Twisted Evil
@vaderito

Exactly!

And honestly, who else's episode is Kylo going to be in? Leia has a prophetic dream of her evil son? Padmé visits Kylo as a Force ghost? Ahsoka time-travels?
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4190
Likes : 27538
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by AppleCrumble122 on Mon 11 Sep - 14:45

Anyone hoping for a Rose and Paige team-up episode at some point? I'm hoping they might release one just before the release of TLJ, if only to market and build hype around them, but won't be surprised if they keep it until after TLJ - especially if they want to see how the audience reacts to them, especially Rose. Would love a Finnrose-centric episode too.
avatar
AppleCrumble122
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1457
Likes : 8333
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum