Forces of Destiny web series

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Armadeus on Tue 4 Jul - 15:52

@snufkin wrote:
Spoiler:
Guess who comes to her aid when she's cornered by Teedo? None other than the monstah she'd shown compassion to
@snufkin

'We receive the due rewards of our deeds' - Luke 23:40
avatar
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1140
Likes : 3311
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Tue 4 Jul - 16:11

@Armadeus wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
Spoiler:
Guess who comes to her aid when she's cornered by Teedo? None other than the monstah she'd shown compassion to
@snufkin

'We receive the due rewards of our deeds' - Luke 23:40
@Armadeus

Luke Skywalkah?  I thought he was a myth. Wink 

Re: FoD 2

Spoiler:
in a possible TLJ scenario, Sloth Anakin would be the sandworm and Kylo would be Teedo.  lol!
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Tue 4 Jul - 17:10

I knew that the Monstah would show up again in the next episode, this time as Rey's ally because of her compassion for him.  Also Teedo is damn lucky Rey didn't Greedo him! With Rey using her Force powers, funny how she tells BB-8 that she "knew" he was around there and would be coming in a second (luckily right when Teedo pulls the gun on her).

Interesting thing with these tidbits, she doesn't engage to harm in these fights, which is a bit of a signal how slashing Kylo's face was out of character for her.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by IoJovi on Tue 4 Jul - 17:32

@snufkin wrote:I knew that the Monstah would show up again in the next episode, this time as Rey's ally because of her compassion for him.  Also Teedo is damn lucky Rey didn't Greedo him! With Rey using her Force powers, funny how she tells BB-8 that she "knew" he was around there and would be coming in a second (luckily right when Teedo pulls the gun on her).

Interesting thing with these tidbits, she doesn't engage to harm in these fights, which is a bit of a signal how slashing Kylo's face was out of character for her.
@snufkin

Slashing his face was definitely the Darkside working through her. Kylo was already disarmed and it wasn't necessary.

Damn I just love this series! Not just for the hints of Rey's compassion for those that seem like monsters, but it's just good to hear Daisy Ridley's voice again in a Canon series.

@Vaderito lol! At this those who don't understand the point of all of this...
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Tue 4 Jul - 17:41

@IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin wrote:I knew that the Monstah would show up again in the next episode, this time as Rey's ally because of her compassion for him.  Also Teedo is damn lucky Rey didn't Greedo him!  With Rey using her Force powers, funny how she tells BB-8 that she "knew" he was around there and would be coming in a second (luckily right when Teedo pulls the gun on her).

Interesting thing with these tidbits, she doesn't engage to harm in these fights, which is a bit of a signal how slashing Kylo's face was out of character for her.
@snufkin

Slashing his face was definitely the Darkside working through her.  Kylo was already disarmed and it wasn't necessary.  

Damn I just love this series!  Not just for the hints of Rey's compassion for those that seem like monsters, but it's just good to hear Daisy Ridley's voice again in a Canon series.

@Vaderito lol! At this those who don't understand the point of all of this...
@IoJovi

Kylo: "Rey, why did you slash my face?"

Rey:"Cause you don't have the pigtails that I can pull!"
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Tue 4 Jul - 17:52

Sure Gilbert Blythe never committed patricide or murder, but it's kinda the same thing where the heroine snapped after being pestered/hassled by one of the young male characters



avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Wed 5 Jul - 15:31

#3 with Leia and the Ewoks

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by IoJovi on Wed 5 Jul - 15:56

@snufkin wrote:#3 with Leia and the Ewoks

@snufkin

I just love these. I wonder who's doing the voice for Leia?
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Kessel on Wed 5 Jul - 16:17

Aww, little Wicket! That was cute. It's fun to see little moments not featured in the movies.

I didn't expect the FoD shorts to all come out so quickly. For some reason, I thought they'd have more time between each release.  Not that I'm complaining! Smile
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by IoJovi on Wed 5 Jul - 16:33

@Kessel wrote:Aww, little Wicket! That was cute. It's fun to see little moments not featured in the movies.

I didn't expect the FoD shorts to all come out so quickly. For some reason, I thought they'd have more time between each release.  Not that I'm complaining! Smile
@Kessel

I guess we're getting one per day for the next seven days! bounce
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 5 Jul - 16:34

@IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin wrote:#3 with Leia and the Ewoks

@snufkin

I just love these. I wonder who's doing the voice for Leia?
@IoJovi

I wonder that too.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3818
Likes : 17802
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Wed 5 Jul - 16:45

Everyone forgot that cute ewoks were cannibals? They wanted to eat Han in honor of 3PO. How humiliating. lol!
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 5 Jul - 17:09

@vaderito wrote:Everyone forgot that cute ewoks were cannibals? They wanted to eat Han in honor of 3PO. How humiliating. lol!
@vaderito

That is a really funny point, lol. Because now in the books they use them as therapy Ewoks for PTSD soldiers. I guess they got past their "roasting a human on a spit" past, lol.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3710
Likes : 16681
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Moonlight13 on Wed 5 Jul - 17:14

@vaderito wrote:Everyone forgot that cute ewoks were cannibals? They wanted to eat Han in honor of 3PO. How humiliating. lol!
@vaderito

That's extremely creepy if you think about it. WTH lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 369
Likes : 1579
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Wed 5 Jul - 17:49

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin wrote:#3 with Leia and the Ewoks

@snufkin

I just love these.  I wonder who's doing the voice for Leia?
@IoJovi

I wonder that too.
@Darth_Awakened

I've read that it's the actress who does her voice in the cartoon version. It's definitely was not the body language for Carrie Fisher's version of Leia. She's more arm-wavy like an old school Hanna Barbara cartoon characters (the Emperor would've got away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids).
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 5 Jul - 19:15

My kids were delighted by the first episode, but it's so short that they wanted to watch it a thousand times! I think I'll wait for a week's worth or so to come out before I show it to them again so they can watch a bunch in one sitting Razz
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1034
Likes : 4693
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Wed 5 Jul - 21:11

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Everyone forgot that cute ewoks were cannibals? They wanted to eat Han in honor of 3PO. How humiliating. lol!
@vaderito

That is a really funny point, lol. Because now in the books they use them as therapy Ewoks for PTSD soldiers. I guess they got past their "roasting a human on a spit" past, lol.
@SoloSideCousin

WTF?  affraid
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Kessel on Wed 5 Jul - 21:49

@vaderito wrote:Everyone forgot that cute ewoks were cannibals? They wanted to eat Han in honor of 3PO. How humiliating. lol!
@vaderito

Well, in their defense, Han's not a ewok so they probably didn't see cooking and eating him as cannibalism. However, it is extremely creepy that they wanted to sacrifice Han and cook him in honor of C-3PO.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Thu 6 Jul - 14:19

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 6 Jul - 15:30

@snufkin wrote:
@snufkin

I love all of them so far, the throwback animation is suitably nostalgic.
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2554
Likes : 5870
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by snufkin on Thu 6 Jul - 15:31

@spacebaby45678 the Leia one made me think of a Scooby Doo cartoon just from the body language of how she waves/holds her arms around.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5928
Likes : 25653
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Fri 7 Jul - 9:48

Anakin's so pretty here



I hope they draw Kylo like that once they include him in the series. Maybe Rey and Kylo and Ahch-to flora and fauna.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by IoJovi on Fri 7 Jul - 9:49

@vaderito wrote:Anakin's so pretty here



I hope they draw Kylo like that once they include him in the series. Maybe Rey and Kylo and Ahch-to flora and fauna.
@vaderito

Those are some massively sculpted eye brows on Anakin.  I wonder if he gets those done at a salon.  

So based on this, can you imagine what Kylo will look like?  Laughing
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by vaderito on Fri 7 Jul - 9:57

Even sexier cause bad*** scar and even better hair. Love Love Love
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by Armadeus on Fri 7 Jul - 10:11

@vaderito wrote:Anakin's so pretty here



I hope they draw Kylo like that once they include him in the series. Maybe Rey and Kylo and Ahch-to flora and fauna.
@vaderito

Anakin Skywalker, the fairest of them all...
avatar
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1140
Likes : 3311
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : Seychelles

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum