Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Men on Sun 9 Jul - 2:01

Looking at the three figures in the family spaceship drawing ..... is Mark Hamill that much taller than anybody?

Kylo Men
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 330
Likes : 1196
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by WhatGirl on Mon 10 Jul - 0:19

avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1316
Likes : 12347
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kessel on Mon 10 Jul - 1:15

@WhatGirl wrote:
@WhatGirl

Ok, they're bound to release something TLJ related if Rian will be there...
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by vaderito on Mon 10 Jul - 8:10

BTS with the same story MH always tells, Carrie Trubute Duh Duh Duh, cast repeating like parrots that everyone will be challenged and that we can expect unexpected. But the footage will be still vague af.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 10 Jul - 11:14

Anyone know if anyone from the cast besides Mark Rolling Eyes is going to be at D23? If only Adam would go to one of these events!
Yeah, I know, wishful thinking. Triste
avatar
tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 261
Likes : 1308
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by vaderito on Mon 10 Jul - 11:25

@tukicarreno wrote:Anyone know if anyone from the cast besides Mark Rolling Eyes is going to be at D23? If only Adam would go to one of these events!
Yeah, I know, wishful thinking. Triste
@tukicarreno

Right now, it's only Rian but if I cna guess cast it would be the usual suspects - Mark, John, Daisy, maaaybe Oscar this time and possibly KMT again.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Jul - 11:49

@vaderito wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:Anyone know if anyone from the cast besides Mark Rolling Eyes is going to be at D23? If only Adam would go to one of these events!
Yeah, I know, wishful thinking. Triste
@tukicarreno

Right now, it's only Rian but if I cna guess cast it would be the usual suspects - Mark, John, Daisy, maaaybe Oscar this time and possibly KMT again.
@vaderito

Mark Hamill has already tweeted about D23 so I'd say he's a definite. Might be tricky for Oscar to get there because he's currently starring on stage in Hamlet. John Boyega has been on holiday but I guess he'll probably be there. Daisy is due to start filming The Patrick Ness Chaos Walking movie, but again, I can't see her not being there. Last I heard of Adam, he was done filming The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and was vacationing with his family. He might be free if they want him there. I don't think Annette has started filming yet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kessel on Mon 10 Jul - 12:27

I think they'll give us a little bit of something we haven't seen before (and that could likely be BTS footage). I don't have my hopes up that Adam will be there though. I also kinda think it will be the same crew from SWC (Adam, Daisy, John, KMT), but I hope there are some new people there too because it'll be awfully similar to SWC if the exact same people are there.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 10 Jul - 12:47


Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Mark Hamill has already tweeted about D23 so I'd say he's a definite. Might be tricky for Oscar to get there because he's currently starring on stage in Hamlet. John Boyega has been on holiday but I guess he'll probably be there. Daisy is due to start filming The Patrick Ness Chaos Walking movie, but again, I can't see her not being there. Last I heard of Adam, he was done filming The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and was vacationing with his family. He might be free if they want him there. I don't think Annette has started filming yet.

If only they would be bring Adam too as a surprise for the fans! That would be so awesome. Start the *prayer circle*
avatar
tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 261
Likes : 1308
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 15 Jul - 19:35

WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1813
Likes : 16146
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 15 Jul - 19:37

@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

cheers cheers cheers

It's great day indeed!
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3818
Likes : 17802
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Piper Maru on Sat 15 Jul - 19:38

Kylo Ren a.k.a. Dangerous Dreamboat, Naughty Nephew, Vulnerable Warlord, Sweetheart
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 862
Likes : 6318
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 15 Jul - 19:43

@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

The first thing that came into my mind was: "I'll come back for you sweetheart, I promise". ROFL ROFL ROFL  I think I need help. Help
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 369
Likes : 1579
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 15 Jul - 19:58

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

The first thing that came into my mind was: "I'll come back for you sweetheart, I promise". ROFL ROFL ROFL  I think I need help. Help
@Moonlight13

Hey who knows? Maybe that's actually a hint, lol. Obsession can sometimes have it's own rewards in this fandom game, lol.

I gotta say that that is very interesting how Rian used that word. I mean I imagine he thinks Adam is a sweetheart, but that's Kylo *in red*. Very Happy
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3710
Likes : 16682
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 15 Jul - 20:03

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

The first thing that came into my mind was: "I'll come back for you sweetheart, I promise". ROFL ROFL ROFL  I think I need help. Help
@Moonlight13

Hey who knows? Maybe that's actually a hint, lol. Obsession can sometimes have it's own rewards in this fandom game, lol.

I gotta say that that is very interesting how Rian used that word. I mean I imagine he thinks Adam is a sweetheart,  but that's Kylo *in red*. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Well... "Sweetheart" is an odd word to refer to a "villain" isn't it? Laughing
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 369
Likes : 1579
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kessel on Sat 15 Jul - 20:13

I guess Rian could just be referring to the image as a "sweetheart" because he thinks it's a cool image, like when someone says "look at this sweetheart" for something like a car. But it's still really strange to refer to a image of the "villain" that way.

Said villain looks really sad/pensive (and hot)...I don't think we've seen any TLJ images of Kylo looking really evil/menacing.
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SanghaRen on Sat 15 Jul - 20:26

RJ probably also knows there's a whole bunch of women who likes Kylo and AD so maybe it's his way to send a Cheshire Cat type of grin at this part of the fandom. I think RJ can be a real tease.
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1432
Likes : 7210
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 15 Jul - 20:31

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

The first thing that came into my mind was: "I'll come back for you sweetheart, I promise". ROFL ROFL ROFL  I think I need help. Help
@Moonlight13

Hey who knows? Maybe that's actually a hint, lol. Obsession can sometimes have it's own rewards in this fandom game, lol.

I gotta say that that is very interesting how Rian used that word. I mean I imagine he thinks Adam is a sweetheart,  but that's Kylo *in red*. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Well... "Sweetheart" is an odd word to refer to a "villain" isn't it? Laughing
@Moonlight13

Ya, I can't imagine anyone ever referring to Darth Vader as "this sweetheart". And if they did:



It's true that Rian probably didn't mean anything by it, but it's just funny that the word can fit Kylo. "Sweetheart" can never apply to Vader, Palps, Snoke or Maul. XD

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 2582
Likes : 7247
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Sat 15 Jul - 21:49

And here I was bracing myself for some sort of stress inducing gate to come out of D23.  Instead, we get this.

This is on the same page as Dangerous Dreamboat, hands down.

Rian Johnson, you are a real sweetheart!!!
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 15 Jul - 22:12

@Xylo Ren wrote:WHAT THE F**** IS HAPPENINIG TODAY


credit diminished-comet
@Xylo Ren

SWEETHEART?!?!??!?! omg. COME AT US ANTIS!

_________________
He's more myself than I am.
Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.

-Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights


DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A REYLO
avatar
SheLitAFire
Moderator

Messages : 619
Likes : 2156
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 31
Localisation : Ach-To

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ladyconsular on Sat 15 Jul - 23:05

Sweetheart eh? Han's name for Leia. Like father like son lol

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 339
Likes : 1570
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ladyconsular on Sun 16 Jul - 0:51

So I'm dying laughing!!!


ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 339
Likes : 1570
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Sun 16 Jul - 0:53

@ladyconsular wrote:So I'm dying laughing!!!

@ladyconsular

lol! lol! lol!

I was wondering how long it would take before someone involved in production made a reference like that...
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6210
Likes : 34809
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ladyconsular on Sun 16 Jul - 1:02

@IoJovi wrote:
@ladyconsular wrote:So I'm dying laughing!!!

@ladyconsular

lol! lol! lol!

I was wondering how long it would take before someone involved in production made a reference like that...
@IoJovi

I'm starting to suspect Kylo Ren is his fav lol

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 339
Likes : 1570
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 16 Jul - 2:09

@ladyconsular wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ladyconsular wrote:So I'm dying laughing!!!

@ladyconsular

lol! lol! lol!

I was wondering how long it would take before someone involved in production made a reference like that...
@IoJovi

I'm starting to suspect Kylo Ren is his fav lol
@ladyconsular

And I'am starting to suspect Kylo Ren is the SKYWALKER of the new generation lol!
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3818
Likes : 17802
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum