Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Fri 11 Aug - 3:39

Yep. We've crossed the threshold and now we're getting a steady stream of (usually kind of useless, but still) info. It is silent no more.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1786
Likes : 11623
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kessel on Fri 11 Aug - 6:44

Part of me wants to try avoiding TLJ news/spoilers except trailers/ads until December, but I know I won't be able to do that. If there are spoliers, I'll read them. I remember last year I actually considered avoiding any spoilers after Force Friday. That's like two weeks from now. There's no way that's happening!
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1387
Likes : 10365
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 11 Aug - 6:58

@Kessel wrote:Part of me wants to try avoiding TLJ news/spoilers except trailers/ads until December, but I know I won't be able to do that. If there are spoliers, I'll read them. I remember last year I actually considered avoiding any spoilers after Force Friday. That's like two weeks from now. There's no way that's happening!
@Kessel

I don't think I'll be able to avoid them unless it's the script or something like that Laughing , because I wouldn't like to know absolutely everything before the movie release. Euh
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 423
Likes : 1909
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-16
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Men on Fri 11 Aug - 8:38

Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 501
Likes : 1842
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by bossbaby on Fri 11 Aug - 12:35

@Kylo Men wrote:Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.
@Kylo Men

Right? They kept Rey's Force powers a secret in the marketing of TFA, but they still managed to promote her character. Surely there must be something they can tell us about Kylo that's not a spoiler.
avatar
bossbaby
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 98
Likes : 515
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 11 Aug - 12:42

@bossbaby wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.
@Kylo Men

Right? They kept Rey's Force powers a secret in the marketing of TFA, but they still managed to promote her character. Surely there must be something they can tell us about Kylo that's not a spoiler.
@bossbaby

If I'm perfectly honest, I'd rather they kept quiet about him Razz That continuing silence in itself would speak louder than words.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4422
Likes : 29226
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nemapasara on Fri 11 Aug - 12:46

@bossbaby wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.
@Kylo Men

Right? They kept Rey's Force powers a secret in the marketing of TFA, but they still managed to promote her character. Surely there must be something they can tell us about Kylo that's not a spoiler.
@bossbaby

They have been telling us things! Clearly he's going to spend the entire movie just standing around looking like someone killed his dog. Laughing I'm actually really surprised that they added that action shot of Adam in that BTS shot because that could potentially be a huge spoiler. Rian said that the Praetorian Guards stick with Snoke, that they are like his bodyguards. The fact that they also appear to have mini sabers on the edges of their blades seems to imply that Snoke may be paranoid that someone with a saber will attack him. It doesn't feel like he'd spare these guards to go a round or two with Kylo so he can "complete his training". Also, I always figured that his training was more on the psychological side of things as opposed to physical. He's already pretty good at combat.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 442
Likes : 3025
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by bossbaby on Fri 11 Aug - 12:55

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@bossbaby wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.
@Kylo Men

Right? They kept Rey's Force powers a secret in the marketing of TFA, but they still managed to promote her character. Surely there must be something they can tell us about Kylo that's not a spoiler.
@bossbaby

If I'm perfectly honest, I'd rather they kept quiet about him Razz That continuing silence in itself would speak louder than words.
@Darth Dingbat

You have way more patience than me, then. I would be happier if they dropped a teasing, info-light Kylo/Snoke article, the way they did with Rey/Luke, Finn/Rose, and Poe/Leia.
avatar
bossbaby
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 98
Likes : 515
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Fri 11 Aug - 13:17

Reylo porgs? Reylo porgs.


(by kazeot/tumblr)


(by talktomahand/tumblr)


(by reylovoid/tumblr)
avatar
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1055
Likes : 5979
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 21
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nemapasara on Fri 11 Aug - 13:21

Adding to the reylo porg collection:



ETA: I looked through Rian's likes on twitter and he doesn't like a lot a lot of fanart, once in a while he will. Shippery fanart is even rarer. I got up to January before the page started lagging but he only ever liked reylo art. I know he's tweeted a stormpilot art before but outside of that I've only seen Reylo. I don't know if that means something but we all know that he's not the only one who's done it. Carrie, Mark, Daisy...they've all liked Reylo fanarts.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 442
Likes : 3025
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 11 Aug - 13:36

@bossbaby wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@bossbaby wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:Someone should ask why there is so little marketing surrounding Kylo Ren.
@Kylo Men

Right? They kept Rey's Force powers a secret in the marketing of TFA, but they still managed to promote her character. Surely there must be something they can tell us about Kylo that's not a spoiler.
@bossbaby

If I'm perfectly honest, I'd rather they kept quiet about him Razz That continuing silence in itself would speak louder than words.
@Darth Dingbat

You have way more patience than me, then. I would be happier if they dropped a teasing, info-light Kylo/Snoke article, the way they did with Rey/Luke, Finn/Rose, and Poe/Leia.
@bossbaby

Oh, believe me, I have no patience Laughing It's just that I feel like any info-lite Kylo article would be so misleading it would be more trouble than it's worth.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4422
Likes : 29226
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 11 Aug - 13:53

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:Reylo porgs? Reylo porgs.


(by talktomahand/tumblr)


(by reylovoid/tumblr)
@Rimfaxe96

I love these 2. The shining "diamonds" on Porg!Kylo are an awesome detail. And him flapping his wing in the second is hilarious. Some people just have a very good eye and a very good hand to draw. Respect.
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1483
Likes : 7511
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by EchoBase on Fri 11 Aug - 16:02

avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2583
Likes : 10759
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by MeadowofAshes on Fri 11 Aug - 16:16

avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1758
Likes : 9845
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Fri 11 Aug - 16:24

@nemapasara wrote:Adding to the reylo porg collection:



ETA: I looked through  Rian's likes on twitter and he doesn't like a lot a lot of fanart, once in a while he will. Shippery fanart is even rarer. I got up to January before the page started lagging but he only ever liked reylo art. I know he's tweeted a stormpilot art before but outside of that I've only seen Reylo. I don't know if that means something but we all know that he's not the only one who's done it. Carrie, Mark, Daisy...they've all liked Reylo fanarts.
@nemapasara

I normally don't put much stock into what members of LF "like" on twitter.  Daisy and Mark have "liked" Reylo fan art, but they've also "liked" Finnrey fan art as well.  

However, Rian ONLY liking Reylo fanart could be telling us something.  That's pretty huge, tbh.  It reminds of when he met @Xylo Ren at SWC.  He looked down, pointed at her socks, and said, "I like those."  She was wearing knee high Rey socks on one foot, and Kylo on the other.  No one prompted him to notice those.  I love you
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6466
Likes : 36467
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by nemapasara on Fri 11 Aug - 16:57

@IoJovi I don't either, at least I try not to. Like you said, they've also liked other ships, too. But I was curious about Rian and he has, at least since January (the page was starting to lag a lot so I stopped), only liked shippery art of Kylo and Rey. And I remember that picture of her socks and the story about how Rian liked them! I thought it was really cute. Also, it reminds me of that rumour about that boy being filmed looking up at the stars and how the person on set heard Rian saying that this is when Rey's feelings start to change/get confusing. And it could be totally false but I definitely get the hint that Rey and Kylo's relationship is a lot more important than any of them are willing to divulge at the moment.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 442
Likes : 3025
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 11 Aug - 17:29

@EchoBase

Oh wow, she did color it. Very nice. @Helix had posted sometime somehwere the original in black and white and the author had mentioned she would color it someday.
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1483
Likes : 7511
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 11 Aug - 17:48

@SanghaRen wrote:
@EchoBase

Oh wow, she did color it. Very nice. @Helix had posted sometime somehwere the original in black and white and the author had mentioned she would color it someday.
@SanghaRen

Lovely!
I can't help but think looking at this latest pic of Adam https://servimg.com/view/19474899/8
courtesy of the AD career thread, Adam has such sad eyes - except when he's smiling.
I wonder if this is one of the reasons he was cast as Kylo.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2212
Likes : 9112
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 11 Aug - 19:59

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:
@EchoBase

Oh wow, she did color it. Very nice. @Helix had posted sometime somehwere the original in black and white and the author had mentioned she would color it someday.
@SanghaRen

Lovely!
I can't help but think looking at this latest pic of Adam https://servimg.com/view/19474899/8
courtesy of the AD career thread, Adam has such sad eyes - except when he's smiling.
I wonder if this is one of the reasons he was cast as Kylo.
@motherofpearl1

Well, Adam did say Kylo is one of the characters he plays he relates the most. It´s just sad that it seems that his relationship with his family in real life is strained too. I think he said he is not close to them either right?
avatar
tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 341
Likes : 1698
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Birdwoman on Fri 11 Aug - 20:06

@kylo men
Back during romance gate, I sent a Instagram message to Rian asking him if the relationship between Kylo and Luke will be explored in TLJ. I also asked if will find out what went down between Luke and Kylo that would push Kylo over the edge.
Of course he never answered my message and I didn't really expect him too. But thought he might like a message not about romance in TLJ. Lol!!

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 836
Likes : 3604
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 12 Aug - 0:06

I hope this doesn't hint at a PG rating  Laughing

avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1248
Likes : 5851
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 12 Aug - 0:14

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I hope this doesn't hint at a PG rating  Laughing

@Cowgirlsamurai

So no Ach-To waterfall love scene? Dammit.
Ugh I'm too R rated for this forum  Censored  Shy  Embarassed  Laughing

_________________
JJ Abrams, please bring back bridal carrying Kylo Ren Ben Solo.
avatar
SheLitAFire
Moderator

Messages : 1052
Likes : 3870
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 31
Localisation : pushing Rey out of the way to take Ben's hand

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 12 Aug - 0:27

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I hope this doesn't hint at a PG rating  Laughing

@Cowgirlsamurai

So no Ach-To waterfall love scene? Dammit.
Ugh I'm too R rated for this forum  Censored  Shy  Embarassed  Laughing
@SheLitAFire

Here's the thread you want:

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t57-18-year-old-user-discussionkylo-ben-and-rey-what-will-their-sex-be-like
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4822
Likes : 25313
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by adamdrivershair on Sat 12 Aug - 21:20

avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 163
Likes : 870
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Sat 12 Aug - 21:25

@adamdrivershair

I am giddy that of all the TFA ships, he only likes Reylo fan art. That one wasn't subtle either...

avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6466
Likes : 36467
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum