Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 18:08

@SanghaRen wrote:@Darth Dingbat
Looking over the different pics in my files - yes, I have a folder with his lil'Kylo tweets -, he seems to indeed post his own sketches scanned straight instead of photographed on a table. And yes, he probably tags all the commissioned work. I wonder how many commissioned drawings he's made so far since he apparently does not post them all. But yeah, I enjoy them as they come. I have been off the analysis train for a while now Smile

@snufkin
That's why PH is not happy with BK's drawings because he kind of sees it as a betrayal of Watterson's wishes - paraphrasing here, I don't remember his exact words. In principle, I would agree with PH. But then our society is saddly based on money so everyone is trying to make a living. And I don't know if when you are working for a coporate company, you can really comment on the fairness of adapting existing concepts and sell them - I work in a corporate company. It does not seem to bother Disney/Lucasfilm that BK is selling mashups. And I just like lil'Kylo so I am very biased.

@rey09
I cannot decide which is my favorite drawing. In general I really like the ones of lil'Kylo with Han. I think it's because I see it as a good representation of father-son conflictual relationships, which are imo quite widespread. The one that really had my heart melt is one of the first ones I ever saw with Leia kissing the Vader doll. I mean, it was so unexpected for me to see Kylo being shown as a kid when on some social media people were hissing every time Kylo's possible redemption was mentioned. You can see Kylo's PJ sleeve - how cute is that! And Leia looking away while kissing the doll is gold. Especially if you have read Bloodline. I also really like the one where he's looking into Leia's cupboard because I just love that scene of metal-bikini-clad Leia getting rid of Jabba. There's so many good ones of lil'Kylo with Han and/or Leia.

Reylo ones, I don't know. I guess the traitor one because that could describe the end of TFA, each one probably thinking the other is a traitor. And the one where they draw each other. But yeah, the Valentine one is really cool too. I could imagine Grown Up Kylo repeating "I hate her" after getting his a** kicked both by her and then probably by Snoke as a result.

Sorry for the lil'Kylo festival Very Happy
@SanghaRen

What I love about these is that it's clear BK understands and loves the character. There's so many little nuances about Kylo in TFA that if you're not paying attention, you'll miss it. That's really what I loved about him in the first place, and it's cool to see someone as prolific as BK who picked up on the same things I did.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi on Thu 6 Jul - 18:10

Maybe the wrong thread but can someone help me find the Pablo tweet when someone asked about JJ's comment re: Rey's parents not being in TFA and he posted a pic of their ship?? Thanks!!
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 6 Jul - 18:31

@kroi wrote:Maybe the wrong thread but can someone help me find the Pablo tweet when someone asked about JJ's comment re: Rey's parents not being in TFA and he posted a pic of their ship?? Thanks!!
@kroi

This one? There might have been other ones.
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/719637449983533058

And OMG his current profile pic is so cute:
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 6 Jul - 18:36

No, it's the other one. I've seen it but I cna't find it. When I search I only get that tweet.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi on Thu 6 Jul - 18:40

@SanghaRen wrote:
@kroi wrote:Maybe the wrong thread but can someone help me find the Pablo tweet when someone asked about JJ's comment re: Rey's parents not being in TFA and he posted a pic of their ship?? Thanks!!
@kroi

This one? There might have been other ones.
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/719637449983533058

And OMG his current profile pic is so cute:
@SanghaRen

@vaderito wrote:No, it's the other one. I've seen it but I cna't find it. When I search I only get that tweet.
@vaderito

Yup, what Vaderito said! It was the pic of Rey watching the ship leave! Hmmmmmm!!! (Oh! and thanks for your help!)
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 6 Jul - 18:41

@kroi @vaderito

Yeah, I remember now. But can't find it neither.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi on Thu 6 Jul - 18:44

@SanghaRen wrote:@kroi @vaderito

@SanghaRen

Curious!! I'm sure someone has a screen capture!
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 18:44

@SanghaRen

I just took a stab at looking for it in the archived tweets thread, and I can't find it in there either. I know which one the poster is talking about - you'd think we would have saved that one!
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 6 Jul - 19:03

@IoJovi wrote:

@SanghaRen

I just took a stab at looking for it in the archived tweets thread, and I can't find it in there either.  I know which one the poster is talking about - you'd think we would have saved that one!  
@IoJovi

Do you mean this one? https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/869288488667156481

I also found this while I was looking through old tweets as some people have questioned what Pablo might or might not know about the ST https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/714621602776924160

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 19:08

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

@SanghaRen

I just took a stab at looking for it in the archived tweets thread, and I can't find it in there either.  I know which one the poster is talking about - you'd think we would have saved that one!  
@IoJovi

Do you mean this one? https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/869288488667156481

I also found this while I was looking through old tweets as some people have questioned what Pablo might or might not know about the ST https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/714621602776924160
@Mrs Ben Solo

That one rings a bell, but I thought there was also one that showed a ship flying off into the distance.  Pablo's insinuation was that her parents were on that ship, and it had a lovely undertone of Reywalker wreckage to it (just like this one you shared - thank you!).  Do you remember that one or am I having a complete brain fart?
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Thu 6 Jul - 19:18

I'll always be amused by Reywalkers tweeting officials with blatant 'She's a Skywalker right? wink wink nudge' like they think they're in on the big SW/LF secret and then said officials are just like "What?".
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 6 Jul - 19:32

@IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

@SanghaRen

@IoJovi

@Mrs Ben Solo

That one rings a bell, but I thought there was also one that showed a ship flying off into the distance.  Pablo's insinuation was that her parents were on that ship, and it had a lovely undertone of Reywalker wreckage to it (just like this one you shared - thank you!).  Do you remember that one or am I having a complete brain fart?
@IoJovi

Is it this one? https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/806658319179882496

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 6 Jul - 19:34

Yes, that's the one! @kroi look at @Mrs Ben Solo post!
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 19:41

@Mrs Ben Solo THATS' THE ONE!!! bounce

Thanks for confirming I'm not crazy.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi on Thu 6 Jul - 22:08

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

@SanghaRen

@IoJovi

@Mrs Ben Solo

@IoJovi

Is it this one? https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/806658319179882496
@Mrs Ben Solo
Yup, that's the one!!! YAY! Thanks Reylo fam!  Surprised

P.S. Love that Adam K. is the one translating YYoneva!! lol!
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 6 Jul - 22:23

Yonneva knows how to ask questions. She always gets some good answers from Pablo.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 22:26

@vaderito wrote:Yonneva knows how to ask questions. She always gets some good answers from Pablo.
@vaderito

As embarrassing as this person can be, this statement isn't wrong. They're the one who got Pablo to confirm that Kylo's sexuality can be determined by watching TFA. I remember @WhatGirl and I were both shocked when we saw that. I mean, everyone on this forum knew what was going on, but not everyone in the GA caught it. I was surprised he confirmed as much. There's been a few other ones that are pure gold as well.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 6 Jul - 22:31

Yonneva doesn't call herself Supreme Leader Snoke for nothing. She really is the leader in getting good answers from Pablo.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 22:32

@vaderito wrote:Yonneva doesn't call herself Supreme Leader Snoke for nothing. She really is the leader in getting good answers from Pablo.
@vaderito

lol! lol! lol!

Post of the day.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatGirl on Thu 6 Jul - 22:34

@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Yonneva knows how to ask questions. She always gets some good answers from Pablo.
@vaderito

As embarrassing as this person can be, this statement isn't wrong. They're the one who got Pablo to confirm that Kylo's sexuality can be determined by watching TFA. I remember @WhatGirl and I were both shocked when we saw that. I mean, everyone on this forum knew what was going on, but not everyone in the GA caught it. I was surprised he confirmed as much. There's been a few other ones that are pure gold as well.
@IoJovi

Oh, that was actually somebody else if I recall correctly. Their name had "Flower" in it. They seem to have deleted their account and taken their tweets with them, so it was a rather good thing that a screenshot of the conversation was taken at the time. Razz
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 6 Jul - 22:37

@WhatGirl wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito

@IoJovi

Oh, that was actually somebody else if I recall correctly. Their name had "Flower" in it. They seem to have deleted their account and taken their tweets with them, so it was a rather good thing that a screenshot of the conversation was taken at the time. Razz
@WhatGirl

That's right, my bad. I do remember this person, like Yyovena, was very persistent about getting answers which is probably why I confused the two. I'm surprised they still continue to answer some of the more persistent ones, but here we are.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 8 Jul - 7:45

snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 8 Jul - 8:00