Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 18 Jul - 5:23

After looking at the images again I think it's highly probable that Snoke (if we're assuming that is his throne room and Kylo is exiting the elevator to speak with him) will be the one to warp/melt Kylo's helmet (maybe while he's still wearing it)? Kylo enters the scene with an intact, perfect helmet, has some kind of confrontation with Snoke and by the time it's smashed in the elevator you can see a bit of melting on the edge. I remember everybody pointing out the melting in the smashed helmet clip ages ago when the trailer dropped. So it gets warped before being smashed, and this is all probably going to be part of one scene that involves Kylo being punished/hurt by Snoke by having his helmet melted, possibly while on his head. I don't see why they would have needed props like this if they weren't potentially going to be worn by Adam/Kylo.

As you can see, melting on the top of the mask exactly like the melting in the prop photo below.




@Snufkin
I feel it'll definitely have something to do with graduating from to advanced dark side training haha. Looks as though Snoke is going to hurt him somewhat as well, or damage his helmet with the Force at least, after which Kylo seems to finish the job of destroying the helmet in the elevator alone. It's definitely a super symbolic gesture.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2733
Likes : 25058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 18 Jul - 5:56

Yet another interview clip with Mark talking about how radical TLJ is, the unexpected direction that Luke's character is taken in, etc:


_________________
Hoping Rey is "riding solo" for the ST...
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Moderator

Messages : 4321
Likes : 22391
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by snufkin on Tue 18 Jul - 6:08

@FrolickingFizzgig - Kylo the put upon grad student or junior faculty member! Who just did something completely awful because he was told he'd get his thesis approved/advancement to tenure. Except that it not only doesn't yield the results he hoped for, it destroys part of his soul in the process. And Snoke gives him a 'congratulations, now let me move the goal post even further' moment.

The possible light torture in the mask could be in response to what happened with Rey as a warning to not f**k that up again. Also a reminder of Han's fatherly warning to him about what happens when you do business with people like Snoke (and Han would know from his own life of recklessness). Also to set up his further reckless and desperate mindset when he takes off after Ache-to.

@ISeeanIsland - Radical and different, eh? Wonder if this will lead up to another PSA a la Felicity Jones saying that she was tired of people insisting that Jyn and Rey were mother and daughter? Except it'll be about how he's not Rey's dad and that if you want to watch a series of movies where he's the central character, there's a Blue Ray DVD box set for the OT.


Last edited by snufkin on Tue 18 Jul - 7:02; edited 1 time in total
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5614
Likes : 23979
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 18 Jul - 6:11

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Yet another interview clip with Mark talking about how radical TLJ is, the unexpected direction that Luke's character is taken in, etc:

@ISeeAnIsland

I think they're preparing the audience (especially the fanatical fanboys) for a serious turn with Luke's character. I don't remember such approach before TFA for Han and Leia.

If they're going with ambigous and much darker Luke - the reactions on the internet and elsewhere could be HUGE in a negative way.


avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3544
Likes : 16254
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 18 Jul - 6:12

IoJovi wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:I think that Kylo is going to have the least scenes of TFA's main cast. Just have a gut feeling that RJ isn't interested in his character. IX is probably going to be his big movie cause other characters with TLJ prominence will have their arcs done. But TLJ is going to be low on Kylo.
@vaderito

I don't understand how you can say this when we have the individual character posters, and he's on the only one of the so called "villains" who's pictured among the heroes.  I lost my sith when I saw that.  

Kylo is hidden for a reason.  He's not hidden because he's unimportant - he's hidden because he's the elephant in the room that no one can address without it spoiling the entire movie.  Sure, I'd love to see more of him, but honestly I'd  have hidden Kylo over EVIL Kylo in the marketing any day of the week.

EDIT: @WhatGirl That is incredible.  I know I need to level expectations, but I am so with you on wanting to believe that's true!
@IoJovi

Don't think so either. Rian made pretty clear how much he loves Kylo as a character, even saying look at this sweetheart about his poster. I rather think that TLJ will be Kylo's movie because my feeling is that we won't see him that much in Ep.9. But of course it is only pure speculation. It's based on the assumption that he will end up in some near-death state by the end of tLJ. If this is the case, I guess we won't see him until the last part of Ep.9 where I believe that he will get some spectacular scene. It seems that Colin Trevorrow wanted to focus on both Rey and Leia in his movie. So my feeling is that Kylo will get the more scene in TLJ, maybe not as many as we wish Sad
@reylo1992

When did Trevorrow say that the focus of IX would be on Rey and Leia?   This must be an old quote because we have a quote from KK stating Carrie Fisher will not appear at all in Episode IX.  That does not rule out a recast of course, but anything is possible.  

Once again, I gotta reiterate- Kylo Ren/Ben Solo is the only legacy Skywalker child.  I can't imagine he wouldn't have a very large focus in either VIII or IX.  
@IoJovi

KK said that originally Ep9 should be Carrie's film since TFAwas Harrison's and TLJ Mark's. Then, it is true that Colin Trevorrow never said clearly that he would focus on Rey but there are sseveral elements that imply that it will be the case. Carrie concluded the BTS by saying that TLJ is all about family and that there is nothing more powerful than this. It was also confirmed by a guy from Lucas film that TLJ is all about the Skywalker. So my feeling is that we will get the confirmation that Rey is a Skywalker but nothing about her origins. Trevorrow confirmed that he was pretty excited to deal with Rey's origins and stressed how much he loves her. So my feeling is that Ep.9 will focus very much on Rey especially if there are no more scenes from Leia, providing that I am right about Kylo's fate by the end of TLJ and Luke going obviously in an opposite direction to Rey (and Kylo) according to their posters (and we know from KK that EP. 9 ain't supposed to focus on Luke anyway)
@reylo1992

I remember that quote from Colin, and that's kind of how I saw it playing out too, prior to Carrie's passing. VII was Han's, VIII would be Luke's, and IX would be Carrie's film, which each character having a major supporting role.

Did you meant to say you think we'll get confirmation that Rey ISN'T a Skywalker, but not the backstory of her true origins? Laughing

If so, that's the case with me too. Regardless though, VIII and IX will indeed focus heavily on Kylo as well, along with his redemption. It has to - it doesn't make sense otherwise, when they keep stating these movies are all about family.
@IoJovi

A nice tumblr post about LF "Kylo must be hidden" marketing Wink

The tragic backstory of Adam and Kylo:

(December 2015)

Kathleen: alright, the movie is out, you’re gonna be very busy from now on, but what is really important is that you know what to say in interviews so as to keep the fans satisfied but at the same not reveal too much.

Adam: I got it. But I’m a method actor, so I gotta be sincere because my character’s feelings are my own, somehow.

Kathleen: so what do you say if they ask you about Kylo Ren?

Adam: that he’s just a really good guy who’s very conflicted and that the light is still in him so we can expect him to turn against the dark side towards the end of the trilogy. Oh, and that he likes Rey.

Kathleen:

Kathleen: you can’t do that.

Adam: no?

Kathleen: no.

Adam: oh… well, then what should I do?

Kathleen: don’t worry, we’ll find a solution.

Kathleen: [cancels all of Adam’s guesting at comicons, forbiddens him and everyone else in the cast from having interviews about his role, writes a big banner that says “in this company we don’t talk about Kylo Ren” and hangs it in the Lucasfilm cafeteria for everyone to see]

Kathleen: this should work, now we just gotta pick directors that are able to keep quiet about Kylo Ren for the next two movies. I’ll be very careful in picking the right people.

(July 2017)

Rian Johnson: KYLO REN MY SWEETHEART ADORABLE LITTLE CHILD WHO DID NO WRONG AND DESERVES EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD

Kathleen: …s***.


https://roguewn.tumblr.com/post/163101833837/the-tragic-backstory-of-adam-and-kylo-december

lol! lol! lol!

reylo1992
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 511
Likes : 2416
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ladyconsular on Tue 18 Jul - 6:13

snufkin wrote:Oh man, if he smashes it after Snoke's tells him that he's graduated to Advanced Darksiding for killing Han, that's major. Because previous he's about the lightsaber tantrums or self harm with the wound beating. But smashing the helmet is taking aim at the whole persona (covered face, new name, and nobody allowed to speak the birth name) he was supposedly reborn under by 'destroying' Ben Solo and swearing his loyalty to Snoke. I do love @solosidecousin's suggestion. Though that would have to happen near the finale - so far it doesn't sound like he'll be toting around his helmet with him in a gym bag he's got stashed in his ship.

Also not to stoke up the whole conference room argument but I have seen comments elsewhere that the shot of him has a figure/shadow in the foreground which could be Oscar Isaac. He's definitely not wearing his FO meeting RBF that he uses on Hux in their one actual face-to-face encounter.
@snufkin

I see it. That looks like Issac's hair and the collar of his jacket as a shadow in front of Kylo.




ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 339
Likes : 1570
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Casper on Tue 18 Jul - 6:39

ladyconsular wrote:
snufkin wrote:Oh man, if he smashes it after Snoke's tells him that he's graduated to Advanced Darksiding for killing Han, that's major. Because previous he's about the lightsaber tantrums or self harm with the wound beating. But smashing the helmet is taking aim at the whole persona (covered face, new name, and nobody allowed to speak the birth name) he was supposedly reborn under by 'destroying' Ben Solo and swearing his loyalty to Snoke. I do love @solosidecousin's suggestion. Though that would have to happen near the finale - so far it doesn't sound like he'll be toting around his helmet with him in a gym bag he's got stashed in his ship.

Also not to stoke up the whole conference room argument but I have seen comments elsewhere that the shot of him has a figure/shadow in the foreground which could be Oscar Isaac. He's definitely not wearing his FO meeting RBF that he uses on Hux in their one actual face-to-face encounter.
@snufkin

I see it. That looks like Issac's hair and the collar of his jacket as a shadow in front of Kylo.



@ladyconsular

Oh my God, he's in the scene with them?!  If so, that's a major spoiler.  Good eye.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 26
Likes : 97
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Mana on Tue 18 Jul - 6:48

Casper wrote:
ladyconsular wrote:
snufkin wrote:Oh man, if he smashes it after Snoke's tells him that he's graduated to Advanced Darksiding for killing Han, that's major. Because previous he's about the lightsaber tantrums or self harm with the wound beating. But smashing the helmet is taking aim at the whole persona (covered face, new name, and nobody allowed to speak the birth name) he was supposedly reborn under by 'destroying' Ben Solo and swearing his loyalty to Snoke. I do love @solosidecousin's suggestion. Though that would have to happen near the finale - so far it doesn't sound like he'll be toting around his helmet with him in a gym bag he's got stashed in his ship.

Also not to stoke up the whole conference room argument but I have seen comments elsewhere that the shot of him has a figure/shadow in the foreground which could be Oscar Isaac. He's definitely not wearing his FO meeting RBF that he uses on Hux in their one actual face-to-face encounter.
@snufkin

I see it. That looks like Issac's hair and the collar of his jacket as a shadow in front of Kylo.



@ladyconsular

Oh my God, he's in the scene with them?!  If so, that's a major spoiler.  Good eye.
@Casper
Hmm I don't think he's in that particular scene with them. But it looks like at some point Kylo and Poe are going to be in the same room together at a location  at the resistance base (judging by the lighting and surroundings)....probably with Leia, Rey etc...
Of course we could be totally wrong....or not...
But this is all very exciting, unexpected and the kind of shocking scenario they seem to be preparing us for.
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1293
Likes : 10999
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Casper on Tue 18 Jul - 6:55

Mana wrote:
Casper wrote:
ladyconsular wrote:
snufkin wrote:Oh man, if he smashes it after Snoke's tells him that he's graduated to Advanced Darksiding for killing Han, that's major. Because previous he's about the lightsaber tantrums or self harm with the wound beating. But smashing the helmet is taking aim at the whole persona (covered face, new name, and nobody allowed to speak the birth name) he was supposedly reborn under by 'destroying' Ben Solo and swearing his loyalty to Snoke. I do love @solosidecousin's suggestion. Though that would have to happen near the finale - so far it doesn't sound like he'll be toting around his helmet with him in a gym bag he's got stashed in his ship.

Also not to stoke up the whole conference room argument but I have seen comments elsewhere that the shot of him has a figure/shadow in the foreground which could be Oscar Isaac. He's definitely not wearing his FO meeting RBF that he uses on Hux in their one actual face-to-face encounter.
@snufkin

I see it. That looks like Issac's hair and the collar of his jacket as a shadow in front of Kylo.



@ladyconsular

Oh my God, he's in the scene with them?!  If so, that's a major spoiler.  Good eye.
@Casper
Hmm I don't think he's in that particular scene with them. But it looks like at some point Kylo and Poe are going to be in the same room together at a location  at the resistance base (judging by the lighting and surroundings)....probably with Leia, Rey etc...
Of course we could be totally wrong....or not...
But this is all very exciting, unexpected and the kind of shocking scenario they seem to be preparing us for.
@Mana

Maybe they all came back together.  Something goes down on Ach-To and Rey brings Kylo with her back to Crait or wherever the rebels have gone to.  I've actually wondered if that's what's going on in the scene where Leia's standing outside on Crait with Rey with her hair down in front of her.  It looks like Leia comes to greet her and Rey probably says something like, "There something you need to know," and right then Kylo steps off the ship.  And then Leia hauls off and slaps him.  Lol, I don't know.  But I can't wait to see that scene.  Exciting times indeed. Smile

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 26
Likes : 97
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 18 Jul - 7:13

I can't help but think some of the theories here may be better than what's actually in the film! Very Happy
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 7934
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Casper on Tue 18 Jul - 8:10

motherofpearl1 wrote:I can't help but think some of the theories here may be better than what's actually in the film! Very Happy
@motherofpearl1

I think I'm going to be on overload when the actual movie comes out.  That's how I felt about the BTS reel.  I didn't know what to notice first.  This movie would have to work really hard to disappoint me.  As long as I have more Kylo looking sulky and beautiful and maybe some tantalizing scenes with Rey (even if it's just some long, meaningful glances), I'm a happy Capper.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 26
Likes : 97
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Saracene on Tue 18 Jul - 8:22

motherofpearl1 wrote:I can't help but think some of the theories here may be better than what's actually in the film! Very Happy
@motherofpearl1

That's usually the case... our imaginations aren't bound by the studios, executives and budgets Wink
avatar
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1398
Likes : 8113
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 37
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 18 Jul - 10:59

An old "royal" rumour, make of it what you want:

The princes*** dressed up in full stormtrooper gear and filmed a scene in which Rey and Finn infiltrate a secret base,” a source told the newspaper. “The rebel characters are in a lift with Benicio del Toro’s character when a group of stormtroopers enter – two of whom are William and Harry.”

***The princes: William and Harry
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3544
Likes : 16254
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Mana on Tue 18 Jul - 11:11

Darth_Awakened wrote:An old "royal" rumour, make of it what you want:

The princes*** dressed up in full stormtrooper gear and filmed a scene in which Rey and Finn infiltrate a secret base,” a source told the newspaper. “The rebel characters are in a lift with Benicio del Toro’s character when a group of stormtroopers enter – two of whom are William and Harry.”

***The princes: William and Harry
@Darth_Awakened

I think they might have mistaken Rose for Rey. I don't know if within the course of 2 hours Rey would have tine and deal with grumpy old man Luke AND join Finn soon enough to go infiltrate a secret base with him.
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1293
Likes : 10999
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 18 Jul - 11:19

Mana wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:An old "royal" rumour, make of it what you want:

The princes*** dressed up in full stormtrooper gear and filmed a scene in which Rey and Finn infiltrate a secret base,” a source told the newspaper. “The rebel characters are in a lift with Benicio del Toro’s character when a group of stormtroopers enter – two of whom are William and Harry.”

***The princes: William and Harry
@Darth_Awakened

I think they might have mistaken Rose for Rey. I don't know if within the course of 2 hours Rey would have tine and deal with grumpy old man Luke AND join Finn soon enough to go infiltrate a secret base with him.
@Mana

I also think it's mistake. And it's Rose, not Rey. More intriguing part of the rumor is BDT with them.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3544
Likes : 16254
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 18 Jul - 11:28

Perhaps Snoke tells Kylo that his next mission is to take out Mom and that's why he gets pissed and smashes the helmet in the elevator. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 716
Likes : 3260
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 18 Jul - 11:52

Mana wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:An old "royal" rumour, make of it what you want:

The princes*** dressed up in full stormtrooper gear and filmed a scene in which Rey and Finn infiltrate a secret base,” a source told the newspaper. “The rebel characters are in a lift with Benicio del Toro’s character when a group of stormtroopers enter – two of whom are William and Harry.”

***The princes: William and Harry
@Darth_Awakened

I think they might have mistaken Rose for Rey. I don't know if within the course of 2 hours Rey would have tine and deal with grumpy old man Luke AND join Finn soon enough to go infiltrate a secret base with him.
@Mana

Knowing the UK papers like I do I'm pretty sure they're mistaken!
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 7934
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito on Tue 18 Jul - 12:43

Mana wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm over analysing, but could the scene where we first see him wearing the mask also be the last? Because the location looks the same...
@Mana

Supposedly, the place is Snoke's throne room cause railings are identical:



You can also see that sorta bridge is separating Kylo and the throne room.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7826
Likes : 37385
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 18 Jul - 13:17

Poor Kylo.
I shudder to think what that creepy old pervert has in store for him.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 7934
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito on Tue 18 Jul - 13:41

motherofpearl1 wrote:Poor Kylo.
I shudder to think what that creepy old pervert has in store for him.
@motherofpearl1

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7826
Likes : 37385
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 18 Jul - 13:48

vaderito wrote:
Mana wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm over analysing, but could the scene where we first see him wearing the mask also be the last? Because the location looks the same...
@Mana

Supposedly, the place is Snoke's throne room cause railings are identical:



You can also see that sorta bridge is separating Kylo and the throne room.
@vaderito

Yeah. These are definitely the same railings. I doubt they built thousands sets of railings around Pinewood.

So, what's possibility of the scene?

Kylo walks in. Well composed. Snoke hit his nerve with something (my guess: Han's murder didn't bring expected results and Snoke senses it), Kylo is dissmised. Had enough by throwing a tantrum in a lift and shatters his mask.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3544
Likes : 16254
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 18 Jul - 13:50

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Mana wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm over analysing, but could the scene where we first see him wearing the mask also be the last? Because the location looks the same...
@Mana

Supposedly, the place is Snoke's throne room cause railings are identical:



You can also see that sorta bridge is separating Kylo and the throne room.
@vaderito

Yeah. These are definitely the same railings. I doubt they built thousands sets of railings around Pinewood.

So, what's possibility of the scene?

Kylo walks in. Well composed. Snoke hit his nerve with something (my guess: Han's murder didn't bring expected results and Snoke senses it), Kylo is dissmised. Had enough by throwing a tantrum in a lift and shatters his mask.
@Darth_Awakened
Seems like an intuitive theory based on what we know/have seen. And somewhere between walking out and smashing the mask Kylo's helmet gets warped or melted.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2733
Likes : 25058
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 22
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by BenOrgana on Tue 18 Jul - 14:01

This has turned up on Facebook. Don't know if they're real, but ... "Jedi Training"

https://twitter.com/greedostalk/status/887306884738424832

BenOrgana
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 73
Likes : 325
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 18 Jul - 14:06

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Yet another interview clip with Mark talking about how radical TLJ is, the unexpected direction that Luke's character is taken in, etc:

@ISeeAnIsland

Yes! I think I posted that interview too! So interesting that he said radical! Heh.

tukicarreno
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 186
Likes : 989
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Helix on Tue 18 Jul - 14:21

the figures are the SDCC exclusives this year. Keeping up with the tradition of new film figure(s) as the exclusives started with TFA.

avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2579
Likes : 10105
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum