Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nemapasara on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:11 am

@MrsWindu It's all part of the fun! Trying to think of what ifs and investigating the material. I love it.

Also, I really don't think Kylo's on the FO ship when it's blown up (presumably when Finn and Rose infiltrate and plant those bombs?). I think at that point he's already on his way or already on Ahch-To. The battle on D'Qar they have early on, I think Kylo takes off from there after maybe sensing something about Rey. Or he could just have mind probed a random Resistance officer on ground and got Ahch-To from their head. So he's not on the ship but my theory regarding his mask has always been that he didn't destroy it. I think Snoke told him to take it off, so he wouldn't be able to hide his failures. And as his character trajectory changes through the movie and he moves away from the FO, the mask would be destroyed in that FO ship explosion that Finn/Rose cause and that it would symbolize his development and foreshadow that the Kylo Ren persona will be destroyed in Ben Solo.

My crack theory is that Snoke makes all his apprentices wear the Kylo mask and that this mystery villain might have the mask, too. Like a passing of the torches and that's why that lego set with Snoke, the hologram looks like he's wearing a Kylo mask with a hood, thought we know Kylo's new outfit doesn't have a hood. But that one person with the mysterious robotic right hand from the BTS has a hood:



Bless slashedfaced on tumblr (x) for finding this because I looked at the BTS dozens of times and I could never find it.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 442
Likes : 3025
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:15 am

@nemapasara wrote:I'm pretty sure Kylo's in this FO ship:

@nemapasara

Yeah, I always thought that was him in the center there. Tall, long dark hair (?), no hat (like most other FO officers on bridge). But can't see face to know for sure... also the belt looks a bit low for Kylo? His is always cinched around the smaller part of his waist. Could just be the angle though Question
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1246
Likes : 5818
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nemapasara on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:24 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:I'm pretty sure Kylo's in this FO ship:

@nemapasara

Yeah, I always thought that was him in the center there. Tall, long dark hair (?), no hat (like most other FO officers on bridge). But can't see face to know for sure... also the belt looks a bit low for Kylo? His is always cinched around the smaller part of his waist. Could just be the angle though Question
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yeah, I don't think it's him! I'm thinking Finn/Rose infiltrating the FO ship happens after Canto Bight. That's why they go to Canto Bight, to find out info possibly? And at that point I'd find it very weird if Kylo wasn't on or on his way to Ahch-To. MSW did say he arrives early on, right? Though I don't know if they walked back on that.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 442
Likes : 3025
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:35 am

I don't think it's him either - the guy appears to be wearing a shirt rather than a tunic.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2206
Likes : 9088
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:54 am

I think Newsfromjakku has dried up a bit on the spoilers, or they're just not willing to share everything they "know" at once. I've seen several of their "leaks" posted here first. Also, they seem to be a Reylo, based on this pic from their Insta stories Very Happy I love you Maybe they lurk here?

avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1246
Likes : 5818
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by IoJovi on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 8:26 am

@nemapasara wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:I'm pretty sure Kylo's in this FO ship:

@nemapasara

Yeah, I always thought that was him in the center there. Tall, long dark hair (?), no hat (like most other FO officers on bridge). But can't see face to know for sure... also the belt looks a bit low for Kylo? His is always cinched around the smaller part of his waist. Could just be the angle though Question
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yeah, I don't think it's him! I'm thinking Finn/Rose infiltrating the FO ship happens after Canto Bight. That's why they go to Canto Bight, to find out info possibly? And at that point I'd find it very weird if Kylo wasn't on or on his way to Ahch-To. MSW did say he arrives early on, right? Though I don't know if they walked back on that.
@nemapasara

I too am pretty certain that isn't him.  The belt is too skinny - it appears to be a man's regular dress belt.  It appears to be a FO officer dressed in black, similar to Mitaka but taller.
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6452
Likes : 36389
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 10:56 am

I was just looking for good reference images for a General Organa /Leia sketch and found a very hi - res version of the TLJ poster of her. I think her thing for rings has been discussed before but could it have a 'dormant' kyber crystal embedded in there? Just putting it out there


avatar
MrsWindu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 318
Likes : 1908
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 11:12 am

Whatever,it's a beautiful ring.
I've always loved rings but once I passed a 'ahem' certain milestone in my age, I felt awkward about wearing lots of jewelry.

But....Carrie's shown it's cool!
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2206
Likes : 9088
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Millicent the Cat on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 12:48 pm

Twin stones = Luke and Leia. Seems very straightforward to me.
avatar
Millicent the Cat
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 58
Likes : 382
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28
Localisation : In Kylo's ashtray.

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by snufkin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 12:54 pm

I always took the stones to mean Han and Ben, the two loves of her life. But if it's some kind of special Force stone, that would be extra cool.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6118
Likes : 26610
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by IoJovi on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 12:57 pm

@snufkin wrote:I always took the stones to mean Han and Ben, the two loves of her life. But if it's some kind of special Force stone, that would be extra cool.
@snufkin

I'd be excited to buy a reproduction of it - it is a beautiful ring.  I love semi precious gem stones anyways.

I too took it to mean Ben and Han, but it could work for Luke and Leia as well.  Still, wearing a ring that represents yourself is kind of odd... Laughing
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6452
Likes : 36389
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by snufkin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 1:07 pm

@IoJovi - I think it'd be odd too! And while Luke is important to her, especially both of them having had their adoptive families killed by the Empire, he's clearly not her priority the way Han is. Or how she's shown thinking/feeling about Ben in the books that have come out already. Even in the conversation with Han, she's like "Luke isn't his father, you are." Which sort of puts Luke in his place in terms of the hierarchy of her relationships.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6118
Likes : 26610
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 1:09 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it's his Silencer, now that I look at it. Silencer only has one seat and it's in the middle. This shot looks like Kylo is sitting off to the side of the chair. I don't think he'd have room to do that in the Silencer cockpit.





I'm also not sure it's the Falcon. The seats look like it, but the wall panels look off.



Ugh I'm getting excited and nervous and now I must know bounce Is Kylo a copilot here? I must know
@Xylo Ren

Are you sure about the wall panels on the falcon? Those look awfully similar to the window outlines, or whatever the heck you call those things...
@IoJovi

I hate to pour any cold water on everything because I totally want to believe this, but the lighting on this picture is very grey ... like the FO might be. But at the same time this picture was shown in a set with Hux and Phasma at SWC, and they all had a grey overlay. So maybe the grey was used for effect for SWC and this shot won't be grey at all when actually seen.

I also am only on my phone, so I can't see actual stitches, only red abrasions. Are you all seeing actual stitches? Because that will be key. The FO wouldn't use stitches ever. Basically, I am just trying to eliminate the possibility that these are burn marks from Snoke possibly trying to melt that mask on Kylo's face. But if you all are seeing actual stitches, that has to come from a primitive setting and he is not with the FO, thus indicating this a post Ahch-to injury moment.

Also, I am not sure that he is sitting or not. He could be (like this shot is connected to his puppy dog look when sitting), but sitting or not, I think this is a major ship, not the Silencer or MF. And if they are really stitches, then it is the Resistance ship ... and maybe he is looking at his mother or Rey. The Resistance ship does have that kind of doorway
paneling and the grey overlay could be obscuring it.

Also, there is reason to believe that there are grey lit sections on the Resistance ship. There is a shot of Rey that was shown during the actual D23 panel where she is wearing the dark grey outfit where she looks in a doorway with an affectionate look on her face and that shot has grey lighting. I think it's definitely the Resistance ship. At first assumed I assumed at that she might be looking in on Finn, but now I think that there might be a chance she is looking in on Kylo.

So I guess in the end I am wanting to make sure that there are actual stitches there and not just abrasions.
@SoloSideCousin

What makes you think Rey is looking at Kylo? Besides your heart. Smile
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1925
Likes : 5650
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 28
Localisation : Prague, Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 1:40 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin wrote:I always took the stones to mean Han and Ben, the two loves of her life. But if it's some kind of special Force stone, that would be extra cool.
@snufkin

I'd be excited to buy a reproduction of it - it is a beautiful ring.  I love semi precious gem stones anyways.

I too took it to mean Ben and Han, but it could work for Luke and Leia as well.  Still, wearing a ring that represents yourself is kind of odd... Laughing
@IoJovi

Since joining I'm like a kid in a candy shop looking for hidden clues or meanings perhaps where there is none Razz I love hearing all these different opinions from everyone - its really refreshing
avatar
MrsWindu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 318
Likes : 1908
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:03 pm

@DarthRen wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it's his Silencer, now that I look at it. Silencer only has one seat and it's in the middle. This shot looks like Kylo is sitting off to the side of the chair. I don't think he'd have room to do that in the Silencer cockpit.





I'm also not sure it's the Falcon. The seats look like it, but the wall panels look off.



Ugh I'm getting excited and nervous and now I must know bounce Is Kylo a copilot here? I must know
@Xylo Ren

Are you sure about the wall panels on the falcon?  Those look awfully similar to the window outlines, or whatever the heck you call those things...
@IoJovi

I hate to pour any cold water on everything because I totally want to believe this, but the lighting on this picture is very grey ... like the FO might be. But at the same time this picture was shown in a set with Hux and Phasma at SWC,  and they all had a grey overlay. So maybe the grey was used for effect for SWC and this shot won't be grey at all when actually seen.

I also am only on my phone, so I can't see actual stitches, only red abrasions.  Are you all seeing actual stitches? Because that will be key. The FO wouldn't use stitches ever. Basically, I am just trying to eliminate the possibility that these are burn marks from Snoke possibly trying to melt that mask on Kylo's face. But if you all are seeing actual stitches, that has to come from a primitive setting and he is not with the FO, thus indicating this a post Ahch-to injury moment.

Also, I am not sure that he is sitting or not. He could be (like this shot is connected to his puppy dog look when sitting), but sitting or not, I think this is a major ship, not the Silencer or MF. And if they are really stitches, then it is the Resistance ship ... and maybe he is looking at his mother or Rey. The Resistance ship does have that kind of doorway
paneling and the grey overlay could be obscuring it.

Also, there is reason to believe that there are grey lit sections on the Resistance ship. There is a shot of Rey that was shown during the actual D23 panel where she is wearing the dark grey outfit where she looks in a doorway with an affectionate look on her face and that shot has grey lighting. I think it's definitely the Resistance ship. At first assumed I assumed at that she might be looking in on Finn, but now I think that there might be a chance she is looking in on Kylo.

So I guess in the end I am wanting to make sure that there are actual stitches there and not just abrasions.
@SoloSideCousin

What makes you think Rey is looking at Kylo? Besides your heart. Smile
@DarthRen

The fact that he is with the Resistance at some point along with the evidence that they might go through an ordeal together allows for the actual possibility that she could be looking at him, as they will physically be in the same location. Also, there is something about that lighting and the way she is looking through that doorway that made me think of a scenario where he is isolated to a room by himself on the Resistance ship, or perhaps he has just finished talking with Leia.  There is something affectionate, but still a little reserved in her look, like she is still in a "what's happening between us" stage or a "I really like you and I want to support you, but I'm a still a little shy about it" stage.  I mean it could be a poignant meet up with Finn, but something about that moment looks so ... I don't know ... "intimate".  I think she might have a much more demonstrative and openly enthusiastic reunion with Finn because they are friends and there is not a lot of confusion in that relationship  ... unless she is coming to explain her feelings for Ren to Finn or something.  I don't know.  I just feel like Finn would get the "Oh thank God! You're okay!" hug, while she might be more reserved, though quietly affectionate, when interacting with Ren.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3921
Likes : 17892
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:21 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it's his Silencer, now that I look at it. Silencer only has one seat and it's in the middle. This shot looks like Kylo is sitting off to the side of the chair. I don't think he'd have room to do that in the Silencer cockpit.





I'm also not sure it's the Falcon. The seats look like it, but the wall panels look off.



Ugh I'm getting excited and nervous and now I must know bounce Is Kylo a copilot here? I must know
@Xylo Ren

Are you sure about the wall panels on the falcon?  Those look awfully similar to the window outlines, or whatever the heck you call those things...
@IoJovi

I hate to pour any cold water on everything because I totally want to believe this, but the lighting on this picture is very grey ... like the FO might be. But at the same time this picture was shown in a set with Hux and Phasma at SWC,  and they all had a grey overlay. So maybe the grey was used for effect for SWC and this shot won't be grey at all when actually seen.

I also am only on my phone, so I can't see actual stitches, only red abrasions.  Are you all seeing actual stitches? Because that will be key. The FO wouldn't use stitches ever. Basically, I am just trying to eliminate the possibility that these are burn marks from Snoke possibly trying to melt that mask on Kylo's face. But if you all are seeing actual stitches, that has to come from a primitive setting and he is not with the FO, thus indicating this a post Ahch-to injury moment.

Also, I am not sure that he is sitting or not. He could be (like this shot is connected to his puppy dog look when sitting), but sitting or not, I think this is a major ship, not the Silencer or MF. And if they are really stitches, then it is the Resistance ship ... and maybe he is looking at his mother or Rey. The Resistance ship does have that kind of doorway
paneling and the grey overlay could be obscuring it.

Also, there is reason to believe that there are grey lit sections on the Resistance ship. There is a shot of Rey that was shown during the actual D23 panel where she is wearing the dark grey outfit where she looks in a doorway with an affectionate look on her face and that shot has grey lighting. I think it's definitely the Resistance ship. At first assumed I assumed at that she might be looking in on Finn, but now I think that there might be a chance she is looking in on Kylo.

So I guess in the end I am wanting to make sure that there are actual stitches there and not just abrasions.
@SoloSideCousin

What makes you think Rey is looking at Kylo? Besides your heart. Smile
@DarthRen

The fact that he is with the Resistance at some point along with the evidence that they might go through an ordeal together allows for the actual possibility that she could be looking at him, as they will physically be in the same location. Also, there is something about that lighting and the way she is looking through that doorway that made me think of a scenario where he is isolated to a room by himself on the Resistance ship, or perhaps he has just finished talking with Leia.  There is something affectionate, but still a little reserved in her look, like she is still in a "what's happening between us" stage or a "I really like you and I want to support you, but I'm a still a little shy about it" stage.  I mean it could be a poignant meet up with Finn, but something about that moment looks so ... I don't know ... "intimate".  I think she might have a much more demonstrative and openly enthusiastic reunion with Finn because they are friends and there is not a lot of confusion in that relationship  ... unless she is coming to explain her feelings for Ren to Finn or something.  I don't know.  I just feel like Finn would get the "Oh thank God! You're okay!" hug, while she might be more reserved, though quietly affectionate, when interacting with Ren.
@SoloSideCousin

I get the same vibe as you from her facial expression in that shot. There's a bit of affection and maybe relief?...and I almost get a sense of pride towards whoever she's looking at?

Maybe the shot with the stitches is on a FO ship? I certainly wasn't married to the idea of it being on the MF. And as someone pointed out earlier, he's going to have to end up physically back with the FO after a major personal change of heart at some point, if he's going to fight those Praetorian guards, like we're suspecting from the BTS footage.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4821
Likes : 25291
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:36 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it's his Silencer, now that I look at it. Silencer only has one seat and it's in the middle. This shot looks like Kylo is sitting off to the side of the chair. I don't think he'd have room to do that in the Silencer cockpit.





I'm also not sure it's the Falcon. The seats look like it, but the wall panels look off.



Ugh I'm getting excited and nervous and now I must know bounce Is Kylo a copilot here? I must know
@Xylo Ren

Are you sure about the wall panels on the falcon?  Those look awfully similar to the window outlines, or whatever the heck you call those things...
@IoJovi

I hate to pour any cold water on everything because I totally want to believe this, but the lighting on this picture is very grey ... like the FO might be. But at the same time this picture was shown in a set with Hux and Phasma at SWC,  and they all had a grey overlay. So maybe the grey was used for effect for SWC and this shot won't be grey at all when actually seen.

I also am only on my phone, so I can't see actual stitches, only red abrasions.  Are you all seeing actual stitches? Because that will be key. The FO wouldn't use stitches ever. Basically, I am just trying to eliminate the possibility that these are burn marks from Snoke possibly trying to melt that mask on Kylo's face. But if you all are seeing actual stitches, that has to come from a primitive setting and he is not with the FO, thus indicating this a post Ahch-to injury moment.

Also, I am not sure that he is sitting or not. He could be (like this shot is connected to his puppy dog look when sitting), but sitting or not, I think this is a major ship, not the Silencer or MF. And if they are really stitches, then it is the Resistance ship ... and maybe he is looking at his mother or Rey. The Resistance ship does have that kind of doorway
paneling and the grey overlay could be obscuring it.

Also, there is reason to believe that there are grey lit sections on the Resistance ship. There is a shot of Rey that was shown during the actual D23 panel where she is wearing the dark grey outfit where she looks in a doorway with an affectionate look on her face and that shot has grey lighting. I think it's definitely the Resistance ship. At first assumed I assumed at that she might be looking in on Finn, but now I think that there might be a chance she is looking in on Kylo.

So I guess in the end I am wanting to make sure that there are actual stitches there and not just abrasions.
@SoloSideCousin

What makes you think Rey is looking at Kylo? Besides your heart. Smile
@DarthRen

The fact that he is with the Resistance at some point along with the evidence that they might go through an ordeal together allows for the actual possibility that she could be looking at him, as they will physically be in the same location. Also, there is something about that lighting and the way she is looking through that doorway that made me think of a scenario where he is isolated to a room by himself on the Resistance ship, or perhaps he has just finished talking with Leia.  There is something affectionate, but still a little reserved in her look, like she is still in a "what's happening between us" stage or a "I really like you and I want to support you, but I'm a still a little shy about it" stage.  I mean it could be a poignant meet up with Finn, but something about that moment looks so ... I don't know ... "intimate".  I think she might have a much more demonstrative and openly enthusiastic reunion with Finn because they are friends and there is not a lot of confusion in that relationship  ... unless she is coming to explain her feelings for Ren to Finn or something.  I don't know.  I just feel like Finn would get the "Oh thank God! You're okay!" hug, while she might be more reserved, though quietly affectionate, when interacting with Ren.
@SoloSideCousin

Thanks. I am fan of the idea about Rey looking at Kylo and Leia talking and embracing each other. Relief, a little bit of happiness that they might still like each other and it can be repaired somehow and also being reserved or usure how to feel. I agree with Finn it would be clear happy face, not this mixture. Luke probably not.
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1925
Likes : 5650
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 28
Localisation : Prague, Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Guest on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:14 pm

I wish they'd scanned the images but there's a few interesting snippets from The Journey To The Last Jedi Look and Find Book http://makingstarwars.net/2017/08/review-journey-to-star-wars-the-last-jedi-look-and-find/

On the The Last Jedi front you get a good look at the Ahch-To nuns, the Porgs, and the Sea Monster (which sort of looks like an aquatic sea monster version of an Eopie). One of the two page spreads from The Last Jedi depicts Ahch-To with Rey offering her saber to Luke but the island is covered in Porgs for this depiction (just as the other spreads are covered with Stormtroopers and TIE Fighters when in the film it was very evenly spread out). It says that Rey is on Ahch-To to convince Luke Skywalker to join the Resistance.

The second The Last Jedi spread is about Poe Dameron. Poe is attacking the First Order’s assault fleet so he can make way for the Resistance Heavy Bomber squadron led by “ace pilot Paige.” The spread shows BB-8 and Poe flying their black X-wing into a space fight full of Resistance X-wings with blue and red A-wings and Resistance heavy bombers, while shooting at TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers. Like the A-wings, some heavy bombers have red trim and other’s blue trim on the top of the ship.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:21 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I wish they'd scanned the images but there's a few interesting snippets from The Journey To The Last Jedi Look and Find Book http://makingstarwars.net/2017/08/review-journey-to-star-wars-the-last-jedi-look-and-find/

On the The Last Jedi front you get a good look at the Ahch-To nuns, the Porgs, and the Sea Monster (which sort of looks like an aquatic sea monster version of an Eopie). One of the two page spreads from The Last Jedi depicts Ahch-To with Rey offering her saber to Luke but the island is covered in Porgs for this depiction (just as the other spreads are covered with Stormtroopers and TIE Fighters when in the film it was very evenly spread out). It says that Rey is on Ahch-To to convince Luke Skywalker to join the Resistance.

The second The Last Jedi spread is about Poe Dameron. Poe is attacking the First Order’s assault fleet so he can make way for the Resistance Heavy Bomber squadron led by “ace pilot Paige.” The spread shows BB-8 and Poe flying their black X-wing into a space fight full of Resistance X-wings with blue and red A-wings and Resistance heavy bombers, while shooting at TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers. Like the A-wings, some heavy bombers have red trim and other’s blue trim on the top of the ship.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Interesting. I thought that Paige had been described as a "gunner" in other sources?
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4821
Likes : 25291
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:29 pm

Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1853
Likes : 16506
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:35 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4821
Likes : 25291
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 6:10 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1853
Likes : 16506
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 6:25 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

That sounds too similar to the Forces of Destiny episode. Euh
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 423
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 6:29 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

That sounds too similar to the Forces of Destiny episode. Euh
@Moonlight13

True, but still better than the "leak" that the sea monster sloth thing was really Anakin's Force ghost in disguise. Laughing

Actually, it would kind of make sense if that FoD episode was meant to foreshadow what goes down between Rey and the sea monster.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4821
Likes : 25291
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 6:31 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

That sounds too similar to the Forces of Destiny episode. Euh
@Moonlight13

True, but still better than the "leak" that the sea monster sloth thing was really Anakin's Force ghost in disguise. Laughing

Actually, it would kind of make sense if that FoD episode was meant to foreshadow what goes down between Rey and the sea monster.
@ISeeAnIsland

True. lol!
avatar
Moonlight13
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 423
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 23
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum