Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 8 Aug - 6:36

@Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I wish they'd scanned the images but there's a few interesting snippets from The Journey To The Last Jedi Look and Find Book http://makingstarwars.net/2017/08/review-journey-to-star-wars-the-last-jedi-look-and-find/

On the The Last Jedi front you get a good look at the Ahch-To nuns, the Porgs, and the Sea Monster (which sort of looks like an aquatic sea monster version of an Eopie). One of the two page spreads from The Last Jedi depicts Ahch-To with Rey offering her saber to Luke but the island is covered in Porgs for this depiction (just as the other spreads are covered with Stormtroopers and TIE Fighters when in the film it was very evenly spread out). It says that Rey is on Ahch-To to convince Luke Skywalker to join the Resistance.

The second The Last Jedi spread is about Poe Dameron. Poe is attacking the First Order’s assault fleet so he can make way for the Resistance Heavy Bomber squadron led by “ace pilot Paige.” The spread shows BB-8 and Poe flying their black X-wing into a space fight full of Resistance X-wings with blue and red A-wings and Resistance heavy bombers, while shooting at TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers. Like the A-wings, some heavy bombers have red trim and other’s blue trim on the top of the ship.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Now, I'am ridiculously curious and impatient to see the nuns.
Also, interesting thing with Paige (gunner or pilot ?)
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 8 Aug - 11:08

@nemapasara wrote:@MrsWindu It's all part of the fun! Trying to think of what ifs and investigating the material. I love it.

Also, I really don't think Kylo's on the FO ship when it's blown up (presumably when Finn and Rose infiltrate and plant those bombs?). I think at that point he's already on his way or already on Ahch-To. The battle on D'Qar they have early on, I think Kylo takes off from there after maybe sensing something about Rey. Or he could just have mind probed a random Resistance officer on ground and got Ahch-To from their head. So he's not on the ship but my theory regarding his mask has always been that he didn't destroy it. I think Snoke told him to take it off, so he wouldn't be able to hide his failures. And as his character trajectory changes through the movie and he moves away from the FO, the mask would be destroyed in that FO ship explosion that Finn/Rose cause and that it would symbolize his development and foreshadow that the Kylo Ren persona will be destroyed in Ben Solo.

My crack theory is that Snoke makes all his apprentices wear the Kylo mask and that this mystery villain might have the mask, too. Like a passing of the torches and that's why that lego set with Snoke, the hologram looks like he's wearing a Kylo mask with a hood, thought we know Kylo's new outfit doesn't have a hood. But that one person with the mysterious robotic right hand from the BTS has a hood:

Bless slashedfaced on tumblr (x) for finding this because I looked at the BTS dozens of times and I could never find it.
@nemapasara

Just a thought....Thinking along the lines of multiple mask wearers and RJ stating one of his film influences was To Catch a Thief. Cary Grants character Robie dresses as a masked Moor for a ball whom the police watch,dancing with Grace Kelly all night but is later revealed Robie swapped with places with the Hughson character much earlier in the evening to conceal Robie creeping off to steakout the thief. I remember being terribly impressed when I first saw it.
MrsWindu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by gwendy85 on Tue 8 Aug - 12:45

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

That sounds too similar to the Forces of Destiny episode. Euh
@Moonlight13

True, but still better than the "leak" that the sea monster sloth thing was really Anakin's Force ghost in disguise. Laughing

Actually, it would kind of make sense if that FoD episode was meant to foreshadow what goes down between Rey and the sea monster.
@ISeeAnIsland

True. lol!
@Moonlight13

I'd be terribly disappointed if Rey is saved by the sea monster. I still want Kylo to be the one who saves her Sad
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatGirl on Tue 8 Aug - 14:16

I think they are going to have Rey save herself. Despite having grown up on a desert planet, she'll somehow be a champion swimmer who doesn't need anyone's help after diving/falling off that cliff.

Or yes, it'll be a sea creature who saves her. I get the impression they don't want to show the heroine being saved by a male character in this trilogy. Even when Finn and co. went after her on SKB, she didn't need them - she'd already freed herself and was getting ready to steal a ship.
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 8 Aug - 14:41

@WhatGirl wrote:I think they are going to have Rey save herself. Despite having grown up on a desert planet, she'll somehow be a champion swimmer who doesn't need anyone's help after diving/falling off that cliff.

Or yes, it'll be a sea creature who saves her. I get the impression they don't want to show the heroine being saved by a male character in this trilogy. Even when Finn and co. went after her on SKB, she didn't need them - she'd already freed herself and was getting ready to steal a ship.
@WhatGirl

A lot of people have this problem with Rey. She is too perfect in some aspects. I want strong female characters that can do what men's do but some vulnerability somehow adds as much as strengths. It helps you to sympathize with that character even more so, or at least for me.

Kylo sort of saved Rey ina vision, even if she was just "a fly on the wall", it happened and they can build from it. That can sell connection they want to make between them. So I think it's possible that Kylo might save her and they're saving that for a moment between them. I want to believe in that.
DarthRen
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 8 Aug - 14:50

@DarthRen wrote:
@WhatGirl wrote:I think they are going to have Rey save herself. Despite having grown up on a desert planet, she'll somehow be a champion swimmer who doesn't need anyone's help after diving/falling off that cliff.

@WhatGirl

A lot of people have this problem with Rey. She is too perfect in some aspects. I want strong female characters that can do what men's do but some vulnerability somehow adds as much as strengths. It helps you to sympathize with that character even more so, or at least for me.

Kylo sort of saved Rey ina vision, even if she was just "a fly on the wall", it happened and they can build from it. That can sell connection they want to make between them. So I think it's possible that Kylo might save her and they're saving that for a moment between them. I want to believe in that.
@DarthRen

I think it would add to her "Mary Sue" image a bit and even I would side eye Rian Johnson if he writes her as a capable swimmer. But we haven't seen her swimming...yet! Only going into the water. Who knows who or what might save her... Maybe she does it herself, but I'd rather Luke snatch her out of the water with the Force at this point. Maybe it could be Luke's moment to do something that shows he cares about her, when he'd been pretty "Meh" about helping her up until that point.

Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 8 Aug - 14:56

@MrsWindu: Yes! If done right it could be really shocking. People would be expecting Kylo as the person Snoke's talking, too. Up until a point in the movie where the mask comes off and it's someone else. Obviously, I'm not thinking it's going to happen but it's something I think would be cool.

Also, going back to the convo a few pages back, I put a shot of the force tree as dead on as I could find, the best clip of Kylo from the teaser where you can see the thing on fire clearly and his ship (I like to put visuals to things if you can't tell!):

The tree's branches curve, whatever's on fire doesn't look curved. I can totally understand why people think it's the tree and I even thought it was, too. It makes sense. The way the flames move plays tricks on your eyes a bit.

Last edited by nemapasara on Tue 8 Aug - 16:08; edited 1 time in total
nemapasara
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 8 Aug - 15:36

@gwendy85 wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Ok so the sea monster is canon. For some reason I thought that was still a rumor. Might've missed that.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about a Rathtar 2.0 scene...unless Kylo is involved. That changes things.
@Xylo Ren

It sounds like the sequence of events is that Rey will encounter the sea monster relatively early and "fight it". The general expectation, though, will be that Rey tames it (rather than killing it), possibly serving as foreshadowing for when Kylo shows up shortly thereafter. There's also the theory that if Rey goes over the cliff in the rain fight, the now-befriended sea monster will save Rey.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

@Moonlight13

True, but still better than the "leak" that the sea monster sloth thing was really Anakin's Force ghost in disguise. Laughing

Actually, it would kind of make sense if that FoD episode was meant to foreshadow what goes down between Rey and the sea monster.
@ISeeAnIsland

True. lol!
@Moonlight13

I'd be terribly disappointed if Rey is saved by the sea monster. I still want Kylo to be the one who saves her Sad
@gwendy85

Oh yes, definitely. If.....he does join the Resistance as we think he must do something to change Rey's opinion of him, more than her simply learning his backstory.
One thing I noticed.....I'm probably overanalysing, but I think the scene where Kylo uses the Force to freeze Poe's blaster shot wasn't just there to make him look bad a**. I think it was meant as a comparison between Kylo's state of mind on Jakku and on Starkiller. On Jakku he was completely in control ( apart from when he killed LST), but on Starkiller he was so shaken by his act of Han slaying he 'let' Chewie shoot him.
This also led me to another theory. I think that the scene where Kylo grabbed Mitaka also had a 'double meaning'. If Rey falls in the sea...will Kylo use the same move to pull her out?
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 8 Aug - 15:45

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@gwendy85 wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Xylo Ren

@ISeeAnIsland

@Xylo Ren

@Moonlight13

@ISeeAnIsland

True. lol!
@Moonlight13

@gwendy85

Oh yes, definitely. If.....he does join the Resistance as we think he must do something to change Rey's opinion of him, more than her simply learning his backstory.
One thing I noticed.....I'm probably overanalysing, but I think the scene where Kylo uses the Force to freeze Poe's blaster shot wasn't just there to make him look bad a**. I think it was meant as a comparison between Kylo's state of mind on Jakku and on Starkiller. On Jakku he was completely in control ( apart from when he killed LST), but on Starkiller he was so shaken by his act of Han slaying he 'let' Chewie shoot him.
This also led me to another theory. I think that the scene where Kylo grabbed Mitaka also had a 'double meaning'. If Rey falls in the sea...will Kylo use the same move to pull her out?
@motherofpearl1

That's such a good thought! Could also explain why the people who say Rey disappeared on set in that scene thought Kylo might've pushed her off the cliff. If he's extending his arm like that and they were just fighting than what else would you think? They definitely used a lot of things from earlier in  TFA to contrast them later on. To freezing the blaster to getting shot by one. Poe's interrogation vs. Rey's. Finn running way from the FO to infiltrating them to get Rey back.
nemapasara
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatGirl on Tue 8 Aug - 16:00

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:

@WhatGirl

@DarthRen

I think it would add to her "Mary Sue" image a bit and even I would side eye Rian Johnson if he writes her as a capable swimmer. But we haven't seen her swimming...yet! Only going into the water. Who knows who or what might save her... Maybe she does it herself, but I'd rather Luke snatch her out of the water with the Force at this point. Maybe it could be Luke's moment to do something that shows he cares about her, when he'd been pretty "Meh" about helping her up until that point.

@Cowgirlsamurai

Tbh I'm already side-eyeing because in the BTS clips we see her doing an almost perfect dive. She then immediately begins to move her arms in breaststroke form.

If they've written her to be a proficient swimmer without any experience or a single lesson, I'm not sure what is the message here frankly. I mean, it's not exactly a good example for little girls to make it seem you can compete on an athletic swim team with the best of them without any practice. It's weird and unrealistic.
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 8 Aug - 16:07

@WhatGirl

That's the other thing isn't it? She seems to be diving, not falling. It's pretty unbelievable that someone who's never swum before would dive into the ocean.
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 8 Aug - 16:10

@WhatGirl @Cowgirlsamurai

Is it possible that maybe it's just safety protocol that she does a clean dive into the tank instead of being pushed off by someone or just falling in? I'm not too sure how it usually works though so I could be wrong.
nemapasara
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 8 Aug - 16:29

@nemapasara wrote:@WhatGirl @Cowgirlsamurai

Is it possible that maybe it's just safety protocol that she does a clean dive into the tank instead of being pushed off by someone or just falling in? I'm not too sure how it usually works though so I could be wrong.
@nemapasara

I have nooo idea about that kind of thing. Maybe the "dive" will appear differently on screen. But then there was that "dive" where she's attached to cables? Is that going to be her getting pulled from the water? Maybe these shots are all going to be played backwards Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 8 Aug - 16:30

@nemapasara wrote:@MrsWindu: Yes! If done right it could be really shocking. People would be expecting Kylo as the person Snoke's talking, too. Up until a point in the movie where the mask comes off and it's someone else. Obviously, I'm not thinking it's going to happen but it's something I think would be cool.

Also, going back to the convo a few pages back, I put a shot of the force tree as dead on as I could find, the best clip of Kylo from the teaser where you can see the thing on fire clearly and his ship (I like to put visuals to things if you can't tell!):

The tree's branches curve, whatever's on fire doesn't look curved. I can totally understand why people think it's the tree and I even thought it was, too. It makes sense. The way the flames move plays tricks on your eyes a bit.
@nemapasara

Thanks for posting that - I showed both my kids we agree that shape is not curved enough to be the Force tree. I can't wait to see how the scene plays out.
MrsWindu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 8 Aug - 16:44

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@WhatGirl

That's the other thing isn't it? She seems to be diving, not falling. It's pretty unbelievable that someone who's never swum before would dive into the ocean.
@Cowgirlsamurai

I've always thought that BTS shot looked like she was deliberately diving in and starting to swim (as opposed to flailing).

I'm only half-joking when I say that maybe she pulled her swimming ability from Kylo's mind. She looks like she's in her Resistance outfit for that dive, so whatever that scene is, it likely comes in the first half or 2/3 of the movie (before the costume change).

This does jog my memory that from shooting reports, there was a "water tunnel" set up in Ireland, so at the time of the shoot, we did a fair amount of speculation that there would be some underwater scene(s).

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 8 Aug - 16:47

@MrsWindu wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:@MrsWindu: Yes! If done right it could be really shocking. People would be expecting Kylo as the person Snoke's talking, too. Up until a point in the movie where the mask comes off and it's someone else. Obviously, I'm not thinking it's going to happen but it's something I think would be cool.

@nemapasara

Thanks for posting that - I showed both my kids we agree that shape is not curved enough to be the Force tree. I can't wait to see how the scene plays out.
@MrsWindu

The idea that it could be a tree behind Kylo - is based on the Making Star Wars site report that they have seen the photo of a tree on fire.
So, everybody presumed immediately that the shoot from the trailer is the tree.

I agree, it doesn't have to be a tree at all.
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 8 Aug - 16:49

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

I've always thought that BTS shot looked like she was deliberately diving in and starting to swim (as opposed to flailing).

I'm only half-joking when I say that maybe she pulled her swimming ability from Kylo's mind. She looks like she's in her Resistance outfit for that dive, so whatever that scene is, it likely comes in the first half or 2/3 of the movie (before the costume change).

This does jog my memory that from shooting reports, there was a "water tunnel" set up in Ireland, so at the time of the shoot, we did a fair amount of speculation that there would be some underwater scene(s).
@ISeeAnIsland

I want to believe there is some other explantation here than Rey suddenly knowing how to swim. The ONLY way I can see this is feasible is if she were to pull it from Kylo's head. It's going to have to be more obvious to the audience this time around than when Pablo confirming this in a tweet after the movie is released, like he did for TFA.

If this is done to reveal the Force bond I guess I'm okay with it, but it still seems to be sprinkled with a bit of Mary Sue.

If Rey does with zero explanation, then the Mary Sue criticisms, which I've never been fond of, are absolutely valid.

I do want to with hold judgement though until I see the actual movie.

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 8 Aug - 16:52

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@MrsWindu wrote:

@nemapasara

@MrsWindu

The idea that it could be a tree behind Kylo - is based on the Making Star Wars site report that they have seen the photo of a tree on fire.

@Darth_Awakened

That's right--I had forgotten about that MSW report. To me, if I'm being honest, that still looks like the tree behind him (albeit a bit of a distance away). Over his left shoulder, it looks like those curvy branch thingies coming up. But that's just what I'm seeing.

The big thing is, that if it IS Kylo's ship on fire, there's NO way he's leaving Ahch-To on that thing. He'll either need to leave with Rey on the Falcon, or the FO will come to Ahch-To at some point, and he'll leave with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 8 Aug - 16:53

@nemapasara wrote:@WhatGirl @Cowgirlsamurai

@nemapasara

I have no background in large scale movie making but I'm thinking that would have been just one of many, many shots that they would have set up. There may well have been shots of her falling in sideways or backwards that we're not privy to. I notice in that scene the green screen ( and in another BTS with scuba guy) is under water so what ever they where filming, in the editing/CGI phase the action would take place there....what ever it turns out to be.

Last edited by MrsWindu on Tue 8 Aug - 17:10; edited 1 time in total
MrsWindu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 8 Aug - 16:56

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@MrsWindu wrote:

@nemapasara

@MrsWindu

@Darth_Awakened

That's right--I had forgotten about that MSW report. To me, if I'm being honest, that still looks like the tree behind him (albeit a bit of a distance away). Over his left shoulder, it looks like those curvy branch thingies coming up. But that's just what I'm seeing.

The big thing is, that if it IS Kylo's ship on fire, there's NO way he's leaving Ahch-To on that thing. He'll either need to leave with Rey on the Falcon, or the FO will come to Ahch-To at some point, and he'll leave with them.
@ISeeAnIsland

Or it's both? Maybe Kylo's ship crashed into the tree?

Whatever the case, I so want his ship destroyed so he can't leave... Laughing

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
IoJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 8 Aug - 17:02

If he crashes his ship into that tree, he'll never live it down! The big question still is how he ever shows up there. Did he manage to sneak it out of Rey's mind when they were feeling the Force together? Which would be a feat, because men tend to be, er, single minded in those type of situations. Or does he seriously go after the Resistance and then ask Mommy for the map because he left his Vader jammies at Uncle Luke's house (and can I have $10 plz?).

As for the water tank, I'd lay odds on the sea monster scenario and if he does anything to help/save her, it'll be when he's forced to make a decision where his allegiance lies. Probably the speculated fighting together scenario. And self rescuing is already a thing with the heroines in the franchise, going back to Leia's "this is some rescue" moment and blasting open the wall to the trash compactor. The only kind of rescue she ever really got was Han dragging her a** off of Hoth while she was sniping at him the entire time. Actually between the trash compactor and defrosting him from carbonite (plus murdering the slug which he owed money to), Leia tended to be the one doing the rescuing in that relationship. She even rescues him from being captured from the FO in TFA, or at least an awkward preliminary father-son reunion.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 8 Aug - 17:10

@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

@ISeeAnIsland

I want to believe there is some other explantation here than Rey suddenly knowing how to swim. The ONLY way I can see this is feasible is if she were to pull it from Kylo's head. It's going to have to be more obvious to the audience this time around than when Pablo confirming this in a tweet after the movie is released, like he did for TFA.

If this is done to reveal the Force bond I guess I'm okay with it, but it still seems to be sprinkled with a bit of Mary Sue.

If Rey does with zero explanation, then the Mary Sue criticisms, which I've never been fond of, are absolutely valid.

I do want to with hold judgement though until I see the actual movie.
@IoJovi

Oh, I agree. We also don't actually know at what point after the "rain fight" Rey changes her costume. We'd all assumed that it was fairly immediately after, but we have now seen that BTS shot where she's got wet hair, worn down and her vest on, so perhaps some time passes between the "fight" and the costume change? And maybe it's enough time for her to learn how to swim?

I really don't think that shot of Rey diving in is from her getting knocked off or falling off the cliff, anyway. Her dive looks way too deliberate, IMO. We know there was a big water tank set up at Pinewood, we know that there were things shot on jetskis, and we know there was that "water tunnel" in Ireland, so there has to be more going on in the waters of Ahch-To than Rey simply falling in and potentially fighting a sea monster. (The sea monster fight could even take place on the rocks, if you go off of that beercan chicken shot.) I think the "diving in and swimming" shot comes from something completely unrelated to the rain fight, and could possibly take place after she's been on Ahch-To for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 8 Aug - 17:12

I just realized there could a bit too much fire on Anch To:

- The tree (MSW saw the pic - so it's pretty much confirmed)
- The Silencer or whatever ship it is (smoke machines on the lawn - it's could be called confirmed as well)
- the fire in the vision (The temple)
- the fire behind Kylo in the trailer (if it's Anch To, and I believe it is - could be part of any fire moment)
- exploding hut

The symbolism of fire is present everywhere on that island hmmmm...
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 8 Aug - 17:13

@Darth_Awakened wrote:I just realized there could a bit too much fire on Anch To:

- The Silencer or whatever ship it is (smoke machines on the lawn - it's could be called confirmed as well)
- the fire behind Kylo in the trailer (if it's Anch To, and I believe it is - could be part of any fire moment)
- exploding hut

@Darth_Awakened

And let's not forget the water that's everywhere... Fire and water.

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 8 Aug - 17:20

@Darth_Awakened wrote:I just realized there could a bit too much fire on Anch To:

- the fire behind Kylo in the trailer (if it's Anch To, and I believe it is - could be part of any  fire moment)
- exploding hut

@Darth_Awakened

Nevermind, I'm clearly blind! Geez, ignore me. But yes, fire and water. Both very important to TFA, too.
nemapasara
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum