Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Sun 23 Jul - 16:48

I saw the Good Morning America interview with Rian Johnson and he said that Luke and Rey's characters and relationship were the heartbeat of TLJ. I thought this would be an interesting discussion on the kind of relationship they are going to have and how it may evolve through the movie. We already know rumors/spoilers that Luke does not seem thrilled to see Rey and is reluctant to teach her. Personally, I don't think that she is Luke's daughter. I hold on the possibility that she might be a Kenobi. I feel like Obi Wan was so close in relationship to the Skywalkers in the first six movies, that to be with out him in some form, leaves a kind of void. If Rey ends up being a Kenobi, then she kind of fills that vacuum. When you think about how she gets close to Han, Chewie, Leia and now Luke it look is so interesting. Anyway, I was wondering what other people thought their relationship might end being like?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 20
Likes : 88
Date d'inscription : 2017-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 17:44

Somehow I understood the term heartbeat of the story as something that would dictate the future story line and Rey's development as a heroine of ST.

First of all, I don't think that their relationship depends on who Rey is (i.e. her possible lineage), but more on what Rey wants from Luke.

All of TFA set up from the opening crawl to the last scene is about Luke being absent and of various fractions wanting to find him.
The trailer and all of the things we saw in promotion so far doesn't point to a super hero at all, nor the savior of the day, but likely to someone who gave up on everything and is pretty grumpy on the future of the order he was so fascinated about while young (some of dark side work in all of it ?- nobody can tell at this point).

So, far a start, I do think Rey's actions and her attitude towards him would heavily depend on his own state of mind and vice versa.
We heard a lot about Kylo Ren coming to Anch To at some point as well, with what purpose is still unknown, and what would happen or how Kylo (who is Luke's nephew after all) and his own struggles with light and dark, aggression and guilt would fit in all of it - it's open to speculation.

avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3291
Likes : 15005
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 23 Jul - 18:18

Agree with @Darth_Awakened

I think Luke is going to be a pivotal figure in Rey's Heroine Journey. Not just as a mentor, but as this mythological figure (in-universe) that she has high expectations about and made her change the course of her life. Unwillingly, Rey got involved in the conflict of a very complicated family and now her future is dependent of them. This is very important, and it'll probably shape a lot of Rey's story.

It's incredibly ironic that this particular girl, someone who craves for family and belonging, got mixed up with the Skywalker family in all levels and somehow became the person responsible for bringing them back together.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 789
Likes : 5595
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by snufkin on Sun 23 Jul - 18:21

I've grouched before, but the phrase "beating heartbeat" is a cliched expression writers use for their characters and stories. I've heard it used so many times for so many different novels, shows, movies, etc that I tend to roll my eyes now when I hear it. They've also said that their relationship will include Luke not extending a welcoming hand (har har) to Rey and that she'll learn that sometimes the truth behind the legends when it comes to heroes aren't always the same thing. He's part of her coming-of-age story, both when it comes to the Force, learning that people are complicated/not 100% light or dark, and in moving forward as the central hero of the ST. I think he'll also be a bridge to whatever relationship she has with Ben (which not cousin-siblings or enemies until death).

Honestly I think that Rey will have the same relationship with Luke that she had with Han. An older man who's on the run/hiding from both his personal tragedies and personal demons. Especially in facing up to them when it comes to his own personal responsibility in the situation. We also know a little from Bloodline (and it sounds like the comics) that Luke's become a little 'off' after the experience with his father. Also possibly a little dangerous and fanatical in whatever path he takes in trying to restore the Jedi. So I don't read the expression to mean that it's about Luke and Rey being like Mr. Miyagi and the Karate Kid. More like how Rey turning up finally pushed Han out of the hole he'd been hiding in to face his responsibilities as a husband and father, she's likely push Luke out of the corner he's hiding in and face up to his own responsibilities.

That said, I can see their relationship being difficult and prickly. That he refuses to go back with her to Leia and she's stuck in a battle of wills with him. During which time, the two force the other into revealing things about themselves. I think it'll also be a PoV situation where the audience via Rey learns what happened with Luke since RotJ and more important, what happened with Ben.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5293
Likes : 22599
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 18:23

@Piper Maru wrote:Agree with @Darth_Awakened

I think Luke is going to be a pivotal figure in Rey's Heroine Journey. Not just as a mentor, but as this mythological figure (in-universe) that she has high expectations about and made her change the course of her life. Unwillingly, Rey got involved in the conflict of a very complicated family and now her future is dependent of them. This is very important, and it'll probably shape a lot of Rey's story.

It's incredibly ironic that this particular girl, someone who craves for family and belonging, got mixed up with the Skywalker family in all levels and somehow became the person responsible for bringing them back together.
@Piper Maru

Mentor could be a word definitely, but somehow I don't see him as a classic SW mentor (as Obi Wan to Luke first and foremost). Because, everything points to a reluctant, depressive old hermit than someone eager to teach.
It would be an interesting relationship for sure because all of the mystery that surrounds Luke.


Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3291
Likes : 15005
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 23 Jul - 18:25

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:Agree with @Darth_Awakened

I think Luke is going to be a pivotal figure in Rey's Heroine Journey. Not just as a mentor, but as this mythological figure (in-universe) that she has high expectations about and made her change the course of her life. Unwillingly, Rey got involved in the conflict of a very complicated family and now her future is dependent of them. This is very important, and it'll probably shape a lot of Rey's story.

It's incredibly ironic that this particular girl, someone who craves for family and belonging, got mixed up with the Skywalker family in all levels and somehow became the person responsible for bringing them back together.
@Piper Maru

Mentor could be a word definitely, but somehow I don't see him as a classical SW mentor (as Obi Wan to Luke first and foremost). Because, everything points to a reluctant, depressive old hermit than someone eager to teach.
It would be an interesting relationship for sure because all of the mystery that surrounds Luke.
@Darth_Awakened

Yeap.

I like how they're setting the "Mentor / Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy" trope with Luke, because I'm sure they're going to subvert that. Luke's impact in Rey's story will come from her own expectations about him. She wants to meet him, to train with him, and something will not go as planned.
avatar
Piper Maru
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 789
Likes : 5595
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 26
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by IoJovi on Sun 23 Jul - 19:14

@Piper Maru wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:Agree with @Darth_Awakened

I think Luke is going to be a pivotal figure in Rey's Heroine Journey. Not just as a mentor, but as this mythological figure (in-universe) that she has high expectations about and made her change the course of her life. Unwillingly, Rey got involved in the conflict of a very complicated family and now her future is dependent of them. This is very important, and it'll probably shape a lot of Rey's story.

It's incredibly ironic that this particular girl, someone who craves for family and belonging, got mixed up with the Skywalker family in all levels and somehow became the person responsible for bringing them back together.
@Piper Maru

Mentor could be a word definitely, but somehow I don't see him as a classical SW mentor (as Obi Wan to Luke first and foremost). Because, everything points to a reluctant, depressive old hermit than someone eager to teach.
It would be an interesting relationship for sure because all of the mystery that surrounds Luke.
@Darth_Awakened

Yeap.

I like how they're setting the "Mentor / Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy" trope with Luke, because I'm sure they're going to subvert that. Luke's impact in Rey's story will come from her own expectations about him. She wants to meet him, to train with him, and something will not go as planned.
@Piper Maru

This. It also falls in line with our Dark!Luke discussion, and I'm sure Rey, along with the rest of the audience, will be shocked and will wonder just what happened to him over the past 30 years. Whatever is ailing Luke is going to motivate Rey to mend the situation, and it'll be interesting to watch, especially if it's not what her new master really wants.

The morning cynical side of me also thinks phrases like "heart beat of TLJ" reek a little bit of Reywalker misdirection, and I don't want to read too deep into it, but that's just me.

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5489
Likes : 29760
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by SkyStar on Sun 23 Jul - 20:17

@bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:I saw the Good Morning America interview with Rian Johnson and he said that Luke and Rey's characters and relationship were the heartbeat of TLJ.  I thought this would be an interesting discussion on the kind of relationship they are going to have and how it may evolve through the movie.  We already know rumors/spoilers that Luke does not seem thrilled to see Rey and is reluctant to teach her.  Personally, I don't think that she is Luke's daughter.  I hold on the possibility that she might be a Kenobi. I feel like Obi Wan was so close in relationship to the Skywalkers in the first six movies, that to be with out him in some form, leaves a kind of void.  If Rey ends up being a Kenobi, then she kind of fills that vacuum.  When you think about how she gets close to Han, Chewie, Leia and now Luke it look is so interesting.  Anyway,  I was wondering what other people thought their relationship might end being like?
@bashfulblueeyes3

True, she gets close to everyone, even Kylo who is rejecting people.
So perhaps Luke not being impressed by her will bring out shame in her, similarly as Han wasn't as impressed at her bypassing the compressor and she had this disappointed look. That will probably rip up her feelings about being abandoned by her parents.
So far was so good, but Luke's attitude, skepticism and who are you, will shake her up. Perhaps she will think that it was idiotic to dream this fantasy tale in her head where she meets the old wizard and they travel to fight evil.  
avatar
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 394
Likes : 2206
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26
Localisation : Latvia

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by vaderito on Sun 23 Jul - 20:27

I ship it! Ruke ♥
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7115
Likes : 33884
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 23 Jul - 20:31

My only answer to this thread is GOD, I HOPE NOT
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2471
Likes : 10460
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 20:42

The more darker Luke is, the more complicated his relationship with Rey will be, therefore the possibility of Kylo's redemption is higher, and Reylo as well.

Luke is vital to the story as a catalyst to any further Rey and Kylo interaction. We need him storywise to know what really went wrong in the Jedi Acadamy.

And no, Luke is not the hero of the story anymore. He won't save the day at the end. The most likely scenarios for the saviors in this trilogy are Rey and Ben Solo together. No matter how impossible it looks now during the mystery box marketing campaign.

avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3291
Likes : 15005
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by SkyStar on Sun 23 Jul - 20:48

@Darth_Awakened wrote:The more darker Luke is, the more complicated his relationship with Rey will be, therefore the possibility of Kylo's redemption is higher, and Reylo as well.

Luke is vital to the story as a catalyst to any further Rey and Kylo interaction. We need him storywise to know what really went wrong in the Jedi Acadamy.

And no, Luke is not the hero of the story anymore. He won't save the day at the end. The most likely scenarios for the saviors in this trilogy are Rey and Ben Solo together. No matter how impossible it looks now during the mystery box marketing campaign.

@Darth_Awakened

Luke unwillingly will push Rey into Kylo's arms.
Or smth.
avatar
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 394
Likes : 2206
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26
Localisation : Latvia

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 20:53

@SkyStar wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:The more darker Luke is, the more complicated his relationship with Rey will be, therefore the possibility of Kylo's redemption is higher, and Reylo as well.

Luke is vital to the story as a catalyst to any further Rey and Kylo interaction. We need him storywise to know what really went wrong in the Jedi Acadamy.

And no, Luke is not the hero of the story anymore. He won't save the day at the end. The most likely scenarios for the saviors in this trilogy are Rey and Ben Solo together. No matter how impossible it looks now during the mystery box marketing campaign.

@Darth_Awakened

Luke unwillingly will push Rey into Kylo's arms.
Or smth.
@SkyStar

To be honest - I wouldn't be surprised at all.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3291
Likes : 15005
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by vaderito on Sun 23 Jul - 21:00

@Darth_Awakened wrote:The more darker Luke is, the more complicated his relationship with Rey will be, therefore the possibility of Kylo's redemption is higher, and Reylo as well.

Luke is vital to the story as a catalyst to any further Rey and Kylo interaction. We need him storywise to know what really went wrong in the Jedi Acadamy.

And no, Luke is not the hero of the story anymore. He won't save the day at the end. The most likely scenarios for the saviors in this trilogy are Rey and Ben Solo together. No matter how impossible it looks now during the mystery box marketing campaign.

@Darth_Awakened

Hear, hear! Spot on! It's tough to be a Reylo fan with that kind of marketing.

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7115
Likes : 33884
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 23 Jul - 21:28

@vaderito wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:The more darker Luke is, the more complicated his relationship with Rey will be, therefore the possibility of Kylo's redemption is higher, and Reylo as well.

Luke is vital to the story as a catalyst to any further Rey and Kylo interaction. We need him storywise to know what really went wrong in the Jedi Acadamy.

And no, Luke is not the hero of the story anymore. He won't save the day at the end. The most likely scenarios for the saviors in this trilogy are Rey and Ben Solo together. No matter how impossible it looks now during the mystery box marketing campaign.

@Darth_Awakened

Hear, hear! Spot on! It's tough to be a Reylo fan with that kind of marketing.

@vaderito

I don't find it hard at all. I really did expect the marketing campaign to be like it is. I'am even surprised in a positive way by the notion of "Luke is not what everybody were hoping to be"
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3291
Likes : 15005
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Sun 23 Jul - 21:37

Whatever the mentor relationship between Rey and Luke is it's surely got to be something different from Luke with Obi-Wan or Yoda and the simpatico Rey felt with Han. I see him as a more extreme version of Haymitch to Katniss when they first meet in The Hunger Games. He has taken himself into voluntary exile after whatever went down with Ben Solo's fall to Snoke. It sounds as if he isn't welcoming to Rey and doesn't want her there. I feel she will wear him down by persisting and attempting to train alone. He will reluctantly agree to mentor her, likely with conditions attached. From MSW spoilers/rumours it's possible Luke already knows something about Rey's connection to the force or maybe he has a vision during her training that shakes him. There surely has to be conflict, especially with the expected arrival of his dangerous dreamboat nephew. The assumption with that bruise Rey is sporting is that she probably gets it fighting against Kylo. But if Luke's powers are out of control, as another rumour suggested, perhaps he is indirectly responsible by exploding a hut (Bothan Spy spoiler) or some such. If Kylo is there to do more than fight and/or capture Rey for Snoke, there has to be something to get Rey to a place where she's willing to give him a fair hearing. A force bond and visions of the past could also be part of it, but I feel something serious has to knock Luke off the pedestal Rey has placed him on. I'm sceptical about dark!Luke or seeing him in the Evil Mentor trope role, I guess there could be elements of Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul with Bruce Wayne if Luke wants to train Rey to kill Kylo and accept the conclusion he's come to that the Jedi must end. How would be deal with it if she refused, though? Kill her? It all seems a bit too dark to me.
avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1843
Likes : 12513
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Kylo Men on Sun 23 Jul - 23:22

Luke is the villain.

Kylo Men
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 151
Likes : 528
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Sun 23 Jul - 23:35

@Kylo Men wrote:Luke is the villain.
@Kylo Men

We don't know that, though. It's all speculation and rumours from dubious sources. Despite where they went with Rogue One and having the legacy child on the dark side etc, I have a hard time believing they're going to turn the Luke Skywalker fans know and love from the OT into a full blown villain. Misguided, I can see. Despondent and self-destructive, perhaps. But the small hints we've got from canon material suggests someone over zealous on the power of the light side, if anything. I could be wrong but I'm just not convinced about dark side Luke right now.
avatar
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1843
Likes : 12513
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by vaderito on Sun 23 Jul - 23:42

@Kylo Men wrote:Luke is the villain.
@Kylo Men

No, Luke is a Byronic anti-hero. Twisted Evil
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7115
Likes : 33884
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by gwendy85 on Mon 24 Jul - 0:36

I think Rian Johnson's statement of Rey and Luke's relationship being the heartbeat of TLJ is making the elephant in the room even more prominent. And yes, I'm talking about Kylo Ren. Besides the leaks we've gotten in the past, the teaser poster says it all that the dynamic between these three individuals will be what will drive majority of the movie's plot.

That being said, I agree with you all that Rey and Luke's mentor-trainee relationship won't be as smooth sailing as the general audience thinks. As for Luke being a villain, I think there will be more of a gray area in terms of his character. He certainly won't be the starry eyed youth we knew from the OT. Thirty years can do a lot to change you.

MSW also leaked rumors that Luke wanted Rey to kill Kylo but she refuses to do it, and that this is one of the reasons why her relationship with Luke becomes even more strained.

On another topic, Rey's bruise got me wondering if she got that not from crait, but from when Luke supposedly makes a hut in Ahch-to explode when he flew into rage...
avatar
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 23
Likes : 134
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-14
Age : 32

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 24 Jul - 1:08

@gwendy85 wrote: think Rian Johnson's statement of Rey and Luke's relationship being the heartbeat of TLJ is making the elephant in the room even more prominent. And yes, I'm talking about Kylo Ren. Besides the leaks we've gotten in the past, the teaser poster says it all that the dynamic between these three individuals will be what will drive majority of the movie's plot.

Agree with this. I believe that Luke and Rey's relationship as key relationship will be heavily influenced by their different - maybe opposite - perception of Kylo and how to handle him.

Now, I suppose that it will be something bigger than this. It is clear that Rey arrived on the island with some idealistic image of Luke - the "legend" - and that she - and the audience - will end up disappointed by him. I doubt that  Luke would replace Snoke as the big villain but I wouldn't be surprised if he was Luke shown as some mad extremist devoted to a high cause.

reylo1992
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 511
Likes : 2416
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by gwendy85 on Mon 24 Jul - 1:31

@reylo1992 wrote:
@gwendy85 wrote: think Rian Johnson's statement of Rey and Luke's relationship being the heartbeat of TLJ is making the elephant in the room even more prominent. And yes, I'm talking about Kylo Ren. Besides the leaks we've gotten in the past, the teaser poster says it all that the dynamic between these three individuals will be what will drive majority of the movie's plot.

Agree with this. I believe that Luke and Rey's relationship as key relationship will be heavily influenced by their different - maybe opposite - perception of Kylo and how to handle him.

Now, I suppose that it will be something bigger than this. It is clear that Rey arrived on the island with some idealistic image of Luke - the "legend" - and that she - and the audience - will end up disappointed by him. I doubt that  Luke would replace Snoke as the big villain but I wouldn't be surprised if he was Luke shown as some mad extremist devoted to a high cause.
@reylo1992

This. Pretty much why I am leaning towards the speculation that Luke has turned to something of a religious extremist in terms of the Light side of the Force and became non-accepting of anything Dark Side related. He was after all involved with the Church of the Force with LST.
avatar
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 23
Likes : 134
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-14
Age : 32

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by IoJovi on Mon 24 Jul - 2:34

@gwendy85 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@gwendy85 wrote: think Rian Johnson's statement of Rey and Luke's relationship being the heartbeat of TLJ is making the elephant in the room even more prominent. And yes, I'm talking about Kylo Ren. Besides the leaks we've gotten in the past, the teaser poster says it all that the dynamic between these three individuals will be what will drive majority of the movie's plot.

Agree with this. I believe that Luke and Rey's relationship as key relationship will be heavily influenced by their different - maybe opposite - perception of Kylo and how to handle him.

Now, I suppose that it will be something bigger than this. It is clear that Rey arrived on the island with some idealistic image of Luke - the "legend" - and that she - and the audience - will end up disappointed by him. I doubt that  Luke would replace Snoke as the big villain but I wouldn't be surprised if he was Luke shown as some mad extremist devoted to a high cause.
@reylo1992

This. Pretty much why I am leaning towards the speculation that Luke has turned to something of a religious extremist in terms of the Light side of the Force and became non-accepting of anything Dark Side related. He was after all involved with the Church of the Force with LST.
@gwendy85

Yes, I don't see Luke having turned to the Darkside, but if he really is going the "villainous" route, I see him more like Saw in Rogue One. An extremist on the side of light, without compromise. And as we know, extremes on either side are never good,

_________________
"By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

Yeah.  Keep telling yourself that, buddy...
avatar
IoJovi
Moderator

Messages : 5489
Likes : 29760
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 100
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by Mana on Mon 24 Jul - 2:47

About Rey and Luke, the people who expect an 'Oh my baby gurl!!!' Daddy/daughter reunion between them are going to be very disappointed.....
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1245
Likes : 10702
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Rey and Luke the heartbeat of TLJ

Post by gwendy85 on Mon 24 Jul - 3:27

@Mana wrote:About Rey and Luke, the people who expect an 'Oh my baby gurl!!!' Daddy/daughter reunion between them are going to be very disappointed.....
@Mana

I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to the shyte storm that's gonna hit the internet once the Reywalker theory is debunked onscreen once and for all.
avatar
gwendy85
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 23
Likes : 134
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-14
Age : 32

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum