Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 1:16 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Not a bad article at all. No Reywalker bait. Loved this stuff from Daisy!:

One thing Ridley said to expect from The Last Jedi is that no one falls easily onto the good or bad side. There is always potential to change — for better and for worse.

And loved that they asked about Finn's family, hopefully it'll eventually be given it's due.
@nemapasara

I still don't think we'll see Dark! Rey, but I feel like we've gotten some subtle hints that we might see someone from the "good guys" flip (in addition to Kylo hopefully leaving Snoke). I have no idea who that would be or how that would work. I mean, Holdo seems like an obvious candidate, but I doubt she's anyone we'd be too invested in when it happens.
@ISeeAnIsland

If I remember rightly, we don't get that much time to get to know Saruman in Lord of the Rings before it turns out he has gone bad, and yet it has a huge impact-- Gandalf went to seek his wisdom, Gandalf trusted him, and he's already in Sauron's pocket by the time we meet him.  So I think even a new character who turns could have a relatively big impact.  Holdo definitely seems like the obvious one, but I wonder whether she starts leading Poe astray, leading to the face slap by Leia.
Lily Snape
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:15 am

Finally read the Rey parentage article. Obviously not a Skywalker. Doesn't matter where she came from all that much.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:18 am

@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

I now have this image of Rey washing Kylo's hair.....
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:59 am

I would say this is one of the better Reywalker scenarios that I've seen. He at least understands some of the dynamics of the Kylo/Rey relationship, even if he thinks they must be cousins. I wouldn't dislike this movie.

I would prefer that Kylo stay somewhat dark and dangerous.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:21 am

I have to say, re-reading the Luke-Rey article, the whole bit about Rey's past being tied in with Luke's past and they might be able to heal together .... that could sound Reywalker. But I have a hard time seeing how Rey's Skywalker heritage wouldn't matter, as stated in the Parentage article. Because being a Skywalker in this galaxy matters. And the fact that Breznican doubles-down on Reynobi would seem to me that these passages were not written with some discreet Reywalker knowledge in mind. I don't know quite what to make of this, honestly.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSkywalker on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 5:08 am

I want to see this pic (from a Toy box) in HD so bad. He looks so regal and royalty-like.
BenSkywalker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 5:10 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@nemapasara

@motherofpearl1

I really want to know why his hair looks wet.  Is it water or some kind of styling product or has he just not washed his hair in several weeks.  Maybe he crash landed on Ahch-to without any shampoo or other hair care products. Poor Kylo! Sad
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 5:22 am

@Birdwoman wrote:Where on Instagram is this posted?
@Birdwoman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrS3w8glcG/
I usually tend to find this stuff on the last jedi tag.

Also I LOVE that picture of Kylo on the black series box.

nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 6:05 am

@BenSkywalker wrote:

I want to see this pic (from a Toy box) in HD so bad. He looks so regal and royalty-like.
@BenSkywalker

I think this picture has a slightly better quality:

EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 6:13 am

@EchoBase wrote:
@BenSkywalker wrote:

@BenSkywalker

I think this picture has a slightly better quality:

@EchoBase

I can't stop looking at it. I love you
SkyStar

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 7:12 am

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@nemapasara

@motherofpearl1

I really want to know why his hair looks wet.  Is it water or some kind of styling product or has he just not washed his hair in several weeks.  Maybe he crash landed on Ahch-to without any shampoo or other hair care products. Poor Kylo! Sad
@Kyla Ren

Actually,not washing your hair can be a sign of depression; I'm a depressant myself and although I can't get through the day without a shower, during 'bad times' I've gone without washing or even brushing my hair. Just couldn't be bothered.
And we've yet to see how Rey cutting his face open has affected him - we know he's not disfigured but to Kylo it's both a disfigurement and a symbol of what he'll see as 'failure'. Add to that his psychological torment over killing his father and who knows what's going through his mind at the moment.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 7:34 am

I just love seeing that lock of hair in front of his eyes #dangerousdreamboat
rey09
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 8:31 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:

I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

Notice the porgs are all averting their eyes.
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 9:01 am

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

@ReyofLightSide

But the nuns seem to be into it, lol
Moonjump05
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 9:14 am

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

@Xylo Ren

@Armadeus

@IoJovi

@ReyofLightSide

@Moonjump05

They're repressed and need some outlet.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 9:34 am

@nemapasara

His eyes look so much bigger here, they definitely did some digital magic to make him look almost scared!

And Kylo's box art looks prettier than most people's wedding photos. Oh man I can't wait to have this as wallpaper all over my house. He's so hot  drunken .
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:20 am

@Xylo Ren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:23 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@nemapasara

His eyes look so much bigger here, they definitely did some digital magic to make him look almost scared!

And Kylo's box art looks prettier than most people's wedding photos. Oh man I can't wait to have this as wallpaper all over my house. He's so hot  drunken .
@Xylo Ren

Why's he always looking over his shoulder? Snoke makes death threats at the beginning of TLJ? He looks sad, scared, and paranoid.
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:25 am

@Saracene wrote:It's a given that Rey hates Kylo's guts at the moment. But it should also be a given that Kylo now hates that damn scavenger who humiliated him, no? Wink I mean, I had totally expected them to push Revenge!Kylo back before the puppy eyes promotion, but it's nowhere to be seen including this article. Like sure, Han's murder is number one thing, but Kylo just doesn't have any thoughts or feelings about Rey at all?

Just a thought, but if the patricide is not what it's cracked up to be and Kylo could be heading for some uber-breakdown, could it also be something that helps soften Rey's stance if she's around to witness it?
@Saracene

What's interesting to me is, there's no mention of the word "hate" anywhere in the articles (at least none that I've seen).

There's anger on both sides. Anger is a strong emotion but it can be resolved through understanding, which Rey currently lacks when it comes to Kylo.

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:28 am

@Helix wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

@Xylo Ren

@Armadeus

@IoJovi

@ReyofLightSide

@Moonjump05

They're repressed and need some outlet.
@Helix

Maybe Luke blows up the hut because Kylo and Rey decide to join the island's other residents in a big love fest.
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:34 am

WhatGirl wrote:
@Saracene wrote:It's a given that Rey hates Kylo's guts at the moment. But it should also be a given that Kylo now hates that damn scavenger who humiliated him, no? Wink I mean, I had totally expected them to push Revenge!Kylo back before the puppy eyes promotion, but it's nowhere to be seen including this article. Like sure, Han's murder is number one thing, but Kylo just doesn't have any thoughts or feelings about Rey at all?

Just a thought, but if the patricide is not what it's cracked up to be and Kylo could be heading for some uber-breakdown, could it also be something that helps soften Rey's stance if she's around to witness it?
@Saracene

What's interesting to me is, there's no mention of the word "hate" anywhere in the articles (at least none that I've seen).

There's anger on both sides. Anger is a strong emotion but it can be resolved through understanding, which Rey currently lacks when it comes to Kylo.
@WhatGirl And we've all said from the beginning, anger is a very good thing when it comes to these two and Episode VIII. Indifference would be the problem.
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:38 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@nemapasara

@Xylo Ren

Why's he always looking over his shoulder? Snoke makes death threats at the beginning of TLJ? He looks sad, scared, and paranoid.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Thats a good point we do see a lot of pics of him looking over his shoulder or side ways in a scared manner. A few of the images of him from that set are from a lower angle compared to others. Is his hair just really wet perhaps?
EDIT is there mention of a storm when his TIE crashes? Might not be related in slightest

Last edited by MrsWindu on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MrsWindu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:42 am

I keep thinking of that cellar fight scene in Pride and Prejudice with Zombies!

Two people fighting each other when all they wanted to do was - Censored
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:47 am

Btw are they really giving alien creatures visible genitalia now? That's pretty bold, lol.

I remember an epic thread on the World of Warcraft forums years ago when a new pet was added to the game. The creature was essentially just a floating eyeball with an orifice on its backside. Said orifice sparked hundreds of pages of "controversy" and arguing because, oh noes, kids might see that!!1!!11

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:47 am

@Kylo Men wrote:

I would say this is one of the better Reywalker scenarios that I've seen. He at least understands some of the dynamics of the Kylo/Rey relationship, even if he thinks they must be cousins. I wouldn't dislike this movie.

I would prefer that Kylo stay somewhat dark and dangerous.
@Kylo Men

That reads pretty much like they read the scenario @nonesuch put together a couple weeks ago & rewrote it with a Reywalker scenario.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum