Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Lily Snape on Sat 12 Aug - 6:16

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Not a bad article at all. No Reywalker bait. Loved this stuff from Daisy!:

One thing Ridley said to expect from The Last Jedi is that no one falls easily onto the good or bad side. There is always potential to change — for better and for worse.

And loved that they asked about Finn's family, hopefully it'll eventually be given it's due.
@nemapasara

I still don't think we'll see Dark! Rey, but I feel like we've gotten some subtle hints that we might see someone from the "good guys" flip (in addition to Kylo hopefully leaving Snoke). I have no idea who that would be or how that would work. I mean, Holdo seems like an obvious candidate, but I doubt she's anyone we'd be too invested in when it happens.
@ISeeAnIsland

If I remember rightly, we don't get that much time to get to know Saruman in Lord of the Rings before it turns out he has gone bad, and yet it has a huge impact-- Gandalf went to seek his wisdom, Gandalf trusted him, and he's already in Sauron's pocket by the time we meet him.  So I think even a new character who turns could have a relatively big impact.  Holdo definitely seems like the obvious one, but I wonder whether she starts leading Poe astray, leading to the face slap by Leia.
avatar
Lily Snape
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 257
Likes : 1352
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug - 7:15

Finally read the Rey parentage article. Obviously not a Skywalker. Doesn't matter where she came from all that much.

Kylo Men
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 151
Likes : 528
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug - 7:18

@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

I now have this image of Rey washing Kylo's hair.....
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1812
Likes : 7409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug - 7:59


I would say this is one of the better Reywalker scenarios that I've seen. He at least understands some of the dynamics of the Kylo/Rey relationship, even if he thinks they must be cousins. I wouldn't dislike this movie.

I would prefer that Kylo stay somewhat dark and dangerous.

Kylo Men
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 151
Likes : 528
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 12 Aug - 9:21

I have to say, re-reading the Luke-Rey article, the whole bit about Rey's past being tied in with Luke's past and they might be able to heal together .... that could sound Reywalker. But I have a hard time seeing how Rey's Skywalker heritage wouldn't matter, as stated in the Parentage article. Because being a Skywalker in this galaxy matters. And the fact that Breznican doubles-down on Reynobi would seem to me that these passages were not written with some discreet Reywalker knowledge in mind. I don't know quite what to make of this, honestly.

Kylo Men
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 151
Likes : 528
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by BenSkywalker on Sat 12 Aug - 10:08



I want to see this pic (from a Toy box) in HD so bad. He looks so regal and royalty-like.
avatar
BenSkywalker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 13
Likes : 132
Date d'inscription : 2017-07-20
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kyla Ren on Sat 12 Aug - 10:10

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

I now have this image of Rey washing Kylo's hair.....
@motherofpearl1

I really want to know why his hair looks wet.  Is it water or some kind of styling product or has he just not washed his hair in several weeks.  Maybe he crash landed on Ahch-to without any shampoo or other hair care products. Poor Kylo! Sad
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 534
Likes : 1596
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nemapasara on Sat 12 Aug - 10:22

@Birdwoman wrote:Where on Instagram is this posted?
@Birdwoman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrS3w8glcG/
I usually tend to find this stuff on the last jedi tag.

Also I LOVE that picture of Kylo on the black series box.

avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 352
Likes : 2380
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by EchoBase on Sat 12 Aug - 11:05

@BenSkywalker wrote:

I want to see this pic (from a Toy box) in HD so bad. He looks so regal and royalty-like.
@BenSkywalker

I think this picture has a slightly better quality:

avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2310
Likes : 8930
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SkyStar on Sat 12 Aug - 11:13

@EchoBase wrote:
@BenSkywalker wrote:

I want to see this pic (from a Toy box) in HD so bad. He looks so regal and royalty-like.
@BenSkywalker

I think this picture has a slightly better quality:

@EchoBase

I can't stop looking at it. I love you
avatar
SkyStar
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 394
Likes : 2206
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26
Localisation : Latvia

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug - 12:12

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

I now have this image of Rey washing Kylo's hair.....
@motherofpearl1

I really want to know why his hair looks wet.  Is it water or some kind of styling product or has he just not washed his hair in several weeks.  Maybe he crash landed on Ahch-to without any shampoo or other hair care products. Poor Kylo! Sad
@Kyla Ren

Actually,not washing your hair can be a sign of depression; I'm a depressant myself and although I can't get through the day without a shower, during 'bad times' I've gone without washing or even brushing my hair. Just couldn't be bothered.
And we've yet to see how Rey cutting his face open has affected him - we know he's not disfigured but to Kylo it's both a disfigurement and a symbol of what he'll see as 'failure'. Add to that his psychological torment over killing his father and who knows what's going through his mind at the moment.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1812
Likes : 7409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by rey09 on Sat 12 Aug - 12:34

I just love seeing that lock of hair in front of his eyes #dangerousdreamboat
avatar
rey09
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 534
Likes : 2648
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sat 12 Aug - 13:31

@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:



I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

Notice the porgs are all averting their eyes.
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 774
Likes : 4042
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Moonjump05 on Sat 12 Aug - 14:01

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:



I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

Notice the porgs are all averting their eyes.
@ReyofLightSide

But the nuns seem to be into it, lol
avatar
Moonjump05
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 312
Likes : 2327
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Helix on Sat 12 Aug - 14:14

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:



I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

Notice the porgs are all averting their eyes.
@ReyofLightSide

But the nuns seem to be into it, lol
@Moonjump05

They're repressed and need some outlet.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2434
Likes : 9437
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 12 Aug - 14:34

@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

His eyes look so much bigger here, they definitely did some digital magic to make him look almost scared!

And Kylo's box art looks prettier than most people's wedding photos. Oh man I can't wait to have this as wallpaper all over my house. He's so hot  drunken .
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1671
Likes : 14426
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug - 15:20

@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:



I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1812
Likes : 7409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 12 Aug - 15:23

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

His eyes look so much bigger here, they definitely did some digital magic to make him look almost scared!

And Kylo's box art looks prettier than most people's wedding photos. Oh man I can't wait to have this as wallpaper all over my house. He's so hot  drunken .
@Xylo Ren

Why's he always looking over his shoulder? Snoke makes death threats at the beginning of TLJ? He looks sad, scared, and paranoid.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 563
Likes : 2543
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by WhatGirl on Sat 12 Aug - 15:25

@Saracene wrote:It's a given that Rey hates Kylo's guts at the moment. But it should also be a given that Kylo now hates that damn scavenger who humiliated him, no? Wink I mean, I had totally expected them to push Revenge!Kylo back before the puppy eyes promotion, but it's nowhere to be seen including this article. Like sure, Han's murder is number one thing, but Kylo just doesn't have any thoughts or feelings about Rey at all?

Just a thought, but if the patricide is not what it's cracked up to be and Kylo could be heading for some uber-breakdown, could it also be something that helps soften Rey's stance if she's around to witness it?
@Saracene

What's interesting to me is, there's no mention of the word "hate" anywhere in the articles (at least none that I've seen).

There's anger on both sides. Anger is a strong emotion but it can be resolved through understanding, which Rey currently lacks when it comes to Kylo.
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1212
Likes : 11520
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug - 15:28

@Helix wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:this f*ggin thing though:



I've seriously been laughing my a** off for the past four minutes. Who was in charge of designing the naked flamingo with a dingaling?
@Xylo Ren

WALRUS: Clothes are like... an illusion, man. We're all, like, luminous, man, not crude matter. You're, like, too focused on material things, man. Total bummer, dude.
@Armadeus

I am really, really trying to keep my mind out of the gutter with this one, but I can't stop staring at 'it'. You know what I'm talking about.
@IoJovi

Notice the porgs are all averting their eyes.
@ReyofLightSide

But the nuns seem to be into it, lol
@Moonjump05

They're repressed and need some outlet.
@Helix

Maybe Luke blows up the hut because Kylo and Rey decide to join the island's other residents in a big love fest.
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1812
Likes : 7409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 12 Aug - 15:34

@WhatGirl wrote:
@Saracene wrote:It's a given that Rey hates Kylo's guts at the moment. But it should also be a given that Kylo now hates that damn scavenger who humiliated him, no? Wink I mean, I had totally expected them to push Revenge!Kylo back before the puppy eyes promotion, but it's nowhere to be seen including this article. Like sure, Han's murder is number one thing, but Kylo just doesn't have any thoughts or feelings about Rey at all?

Just a thought, but if the patricide is not what it's cracked up to be and Kylo could be heading for some uber-breakdown, could it also be something that helps soften Rey's stance if she's around to witness it?
@Saracene

What's interesting to me is, there's no mention of the word "hate" anywhere in the articles (at least none that I've seen).

There's anger on both sides. Anger is a strong emotion but it can be resolved through understanding, which Rey currently lacks when it comes to Kylo.
@WhatGirl And we've all said from the beginning, anger is a very good thing when it comes to these two and Episode VIII. Indifference would be the problem.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1501
Likes : 8361
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MrsWindu on Sat 12 Aug - 15:38

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:Found this on IG...
@nemapasara

His eyes look so much bigger here, they definitely did some digital magic to make him look almost scared!

And Kylo's box art looks prettier than most people's wedding photos. Oh man I can't wait to have this as wallpaper all over my house. He's so hot  drunken .
@Xylo Ren

Why's he always looking over his shoulder? Snoke makes death threats at the beginning of TLJ? He looks sad, scared, and paranoid.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Thats a good point we do see a lot of pics of him looking over his shoulder or side ways in a scared manner. A few of the images of him from that set are from a lower angle compared to others. Is his hair just really wet perhaps?
EDIT is there mention of a storm when his TIE crashes? Might not be related in slightest


Last edited by MrsWindu on Sat 12 Aug - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MrsWindu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 50
Likes : 226
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 12 Aug - 15:42

I keep thinking of that cellar fight scene in Pride and Prejudice with Zombies!

Two people fighting each other when all they wanted to do was - Censored
avatar
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1812
Likes : 7409
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by WhatGirl on Sat 12 Aug - 15:47

Btw are they really giving alien creatures visible genitalia now? That's pretty bold, lol.

I remember an epic thread on the World of Warcraft forums years ago when a new pet was added to the game. The creature was essentially just a floating eyeball with an orifice on its backside. Said orifice sparked hundreds of pages of "controversy" and arguing because, oh noes, kids might see that!!1!!11
avatar
WhatGirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1212
Likes : 11520
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by snufkin on Sat 12 Aug - 15:47

@Kylo Men wrote:

I would say this is one of the better Reywalker scenarios that I've seen. He at least understands some of the dynamics of the Kylo/Rey relationship, even if he thinks they must be cousins. I wouldn't dislike this movie.

I would prefer that Kylo stay somewhat dark and dangerous.
@Kylo Men

That reads pretty much like they read the scenario @nonesuch put together a couple weeks ago & rewrote it with a Reywalker scenario.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5293
Likes : 22599
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum